• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
So I'm borrowing over £2000 worth of camera from work over the bank holiday weekend to get some practice in.

I feel so super paranoid about breaking it right now.

Jordan

cute

Please go and see mikesides steam library

its not even funny

That's only half of them...

steam said:
iGlwxYZ.png

Hystzen

So the Cumberbatch was on Graham Norton show and confirmed nearly finished 2nd episode of new season of Sherlock...I suspect it be aired bout november/december so long wait yet

Lirlond

So I'm borrowing over £2000 worth of camera from work over the bank holiday weekend to get some practice in.

I know this feel. The Glasgow CS department got a massive surface table to play around with and folk are leaving coffees and cokes sitting on it. So paranoid

Suairyu, you were totally right about that new Janelle Monae song. I love it. A bit of a grower for me but it eventually buried itself in my head.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I love Janelle Monae. I'm from Kansas City and my girlfriend went to a concert of hers and got to sit with her family because she knows her aunt. I've heard the new bit and think it's pretty good but the rap at the end is definitely the shining star of the song. Overall it hints at something more grand and really leaves me wanting more, just like Daft Punk's Get Lucky.

We are going to be truly blessed this summer with the bounty of great new music set to release. The two disappointments so far have been Depeche Mode's new album (expected) and unfortunately Phoenix. I don't really like Entertainment and haven't heard anything else on Bankrupt that comes close to Amadeus.

Chinner

Banned

while i was at the bbc for work experience, i heard a particular tale where one journalist accidently dropped a HD camera into a reservoir, and then proceeded to drop the the back-up immediately afterwards. luckily in the bbc you do seem to fall upwards.

NinjaBoiX

Jesus, one of my housemates (not that one) just pissed all over the toilet seat. Like, not a few splashes, literally the entire thing. He must have aimed or something.

Why do I live with a bunch of neanderthals?

Chinner

Banned
nice and hot in bangkok, we spent an hour tanning and went for a swim in the swimming pool that belongs to our flat, now we're deciding what to do tonight, maybe go to a skybar and look at the skyline overlooking bangkok.

i have had emails from mike saying hes coming to thailand early next year, he has shown interest in going to to soi cowboy because of the gogo bars, lady boys and ping pong shows.

Suairyu

Banned
while i was at the bbc for work experience, i heard a particular tale where one journalist accidently dropped a HD camera into a reservoir, and then proceeded to drop the the back-up immediately afterwards. luckily in the bbc you do seem to fall upwards.
I... are you quoting a story I told you back at me?

Because you used my phrasing and everything.

Chinner

Banned
dunno, the journalists told me many particular story about this one guy, one other incident he rang an ambulance up because he was 'stuck' in a toilet. many of the journalists used the falling up phrase too.

or maybe you did tell me and my mind has just mixed it all up. the important thing is that it happened.

edit: i don't know if i exist anymore. am i real?

SKINNER!

Banned
Huh you just reminded me I downloaded GTA4 Episodes today, I was going to keep plugging away at my dissertation but guess I'll play that tonight instead. You bastard look what you've done

Haha, dissertation work can wait...until the night before submission date. Go and jack bikes in Liberty City.

Managed to get a bunch of free comics and took advantage of a 20% sale in Forbidden Planet so I ended up buying Persepolis, Sacco's Safe Area Gorazde and I'm now reading through Delisle's Pyongyang.

Haha, dissertation work can wait...until the night before submission date. Go and jack bikes in Liberty City.

Managed to get a bunch of free comics and took advantage of a 20% sale in Forbidden Planet so I ended up buying Persepolis, Sacco's Safe Area Gorazde and I'm now reading through Delisle's Pyongyang.

Yeah I'm missing out on free comic day because of stupid Wales.

Just got home.

May the Fourth be with you, always.

NinjaBoiX

I'm so hungover. I've never felt this bad after alcohol before. Help me, GAF. Give me tips.
Fresh OJ for Vit C, loads of water to rehydrate yourself and a good hour walk or a quick run to get a load of fresh air.

When you get back, have a nice hot shower, then run it ice cold for a minute or so.

Have a good feed, some greens and shit, and you'll feel right as rain.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm seeing Iron Man 3 tonight, please be better than Iron Man 2.
might go and see that tomorrow, tell me how it is

I think the general consensus is that its better than 2 but not as good as 1..
I'm so hungover. I've never felt this bad after alcohol before. Help me, GAF. Give me tips.

If you can't move, i cant help

Otherwise a 2 litre bottle of fizzy and video games, all you can do is take your mind off of it

I love Janelle Monae. I'm from Kansas City and my girlfriend went to a concert of hers and got to sit with her family because she knows her aunt. I've heard the new bit and think it's pretty good but the rap at the end is definitely the shining star of the song. Overall it hints at something more grand and really leaves me wanting more, just like Daft Punk's Get Lucky.

We are going to be truly blessed this summer with the bounty of great new music set to release. The two disappointments so far have been Depeche Mode's new album (expected) and unfortunately Phoenix. I don't really like Entertainment and haven't heard anything else on Bankrupt that comes close to Amadeus.

Yeah, the rap at the end seals it. It definitely does seem like it's part of a bigger piece within the album, but it still works on its own. I just hope there's a new Cold War or Tightrope too.

I like the new Phoenix album. SOS In Bel-Air is great. It's not a fantastic album, but it's got enough good songs on there to satisfy me.

Oh, and the new Anamanaguchi album is quite something. They're like a legit band now or something.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking for a Torx set. Needs to have a T6 and T10. Any cheap recommendations?

Fresh OJ for Vit C, loads of water to rehydrate yourself and a good hour walk or a quick run to get a load of fresh air.

When you get back, have a nice hot shower, then run it ice cold for a minute or so.

Have a good feed, some greens and shit, and you'll feel right as rain.
I did very little of this. About 20 mins (of knee-hugging rockery) later, I threw up for quite some time. After that, I felt better. I had some cornflakes, then I felt worse. Then I did some work, watched soccer saturday for about 4 hours watching the mental Championship final day, then just now I got a quarter pounder meal and 2 bottles of orange juice. So there we go, I got to the first of your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom