• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Noffles lacked any empathy.
That's what I got too. He always seemed so cold and snarky, seemed like a hard man to know. And some of his posts had me thoroughly shaking my head, just such poor taste.

Maybe he was trying to be funny.

So are we saying 6th July for the meet? That sounds good to me.

SteveWD40

We need to do karaoke this time.

mxaFjJ5.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Hey BritGAF, just poking my head in to say hello on my day off! :) Sun is amazing today, so I'm going to go enjoy it. Also, picked up this little lady last night...

Cuteness overload! Called her Artemis. Only 6 weeks old.
That is an adorable cat and a great name choice. Where did you pick her up from?

Also I'm about to install an extension that scans for the world 'meet-up' in each post and filters it out for easier browsing. Bunch of hooligans.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That is an adorable cat and a great name choice. Where did you pick her up from?

Also I'm about to install an extension that scans for the world 'meet-up' in each post and filters it out for easier browsing.

Might be easier just to find another fucking thread, all you do is moan lately.

Darren870

Assuming its the 6th and I am allowed to stay in this country then I can host a few people. I have a fold down couch that can sleep 2.

Plus a floor. Hell can BBQ in the garden if its nice the day after

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Assuming its the 6th and I am allowed to stay in this country then I can host a few people. I have a fold down couch that can sleep 2.

Plus a floor. Hell can BBQ in the garden if its nice the day after

Ah man, is it really that touch and go for you to stay? I hope you can, the country is made better by your presence :)

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Might be easier just to find another fucking thread, all you do is moan lately.
Hmm, two quips out of the 12 posts I've contributed in the last three days doesn't really equal "all moan". Nice try though. I actually enjoyed the music discussion once I got caught up. Maybe my posts aren't for you?

I'm glad it's Friday, real high strung week this has been.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Two quips of the 12 posts contributed in the last three days doesn't really equal "all you do is moan". I actually enjoyed the music discussion once I got caught up. Maybe my posts aren't for you?

I'm glad it's Friday, real high strung week this has been.

Yeah maybe they're not, passive aggression and threadshitting does tend to whine me up.

Darren870

Ah man, is it really that touch and go for you to stay? I hope you can, the country is made better by your presence :)

It's not, but I rather not assume and invite people to stay at my flat and cancel at the last minute.

I mean, if donkey can stay I should be fineeeee

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
50 minutes before i pick up my JACK HERER.. My mind is going to get BLOWN.

I'm so excited

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Evilore in 3....2....
Nah, he's right. I shouldn't snipe within my regular posts. The nature of a message board should be to contribute if you are interested in what is being discussed. Posting to say you don't like what is being discussed is a waste of time.

Hobohodo

Hey guys, Im popping in here and then gonna go back to lurking Gaming. Just gotta pass on a message first mind.

'Just Wanted to say that I'm up for attending a meetup if you'll have me. You guys are cool and it'd be a shame if my lack of an un-banned account ruined that special something we all had.

Also, nobody gets my humour. Not even I know what I'm doing sometimes. It's a really big problem.

Also, don't call this an alt account. hobohodo is Welsh, I am not. Ask him to say Welsh things for you and maybe he'll say some.

Much love,

~noffles xoxoxoxo'

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
For some bizarre reason retail is dead at the moment. We've had a vile few days, and so has everyone else in town. Went up to Bristol today to take the air - same thing - nobody shopping. What's going on - they can't all be mowing their lawns at the same time surely?

Hey guys, Im popping in here and then gonna go back to lurking Gaming. Just gotta pass on a message first mind.

'Just Wanted to say that I'm up for attending a meetup if you'll have me. You guys are cool and it'd be a shame if my lack of an un-banned account ruined that special something we all had.

Also, nobody gets my humour. Not even I know what I'm doing sometimes. It's a really big problem.

Also, don't call this an alt account. hobohodo is Welsh, I am not. Ask him to say Welsh things for you and maybe he'll say some.

Much love,

~noffles xoxoxoxo'

hqdefault.jpg

We're gunna backtrace your IP using the Cyber Police!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Much love,

~noffles xoxoxoxo'

You know, I was about to remind people earlier top stop being dicks to Noffles since banned folks can and do still read this thread. It's never nice to see people talking shit about you without being able to defend yourself. I hope you do come out Noffles!

Much love,

~noffles xoxoxoxo'

Noffs if you're reading this of course you're welcome to join the meet, but you have to add me on Facebook :p

Hobo, where are you from in Wales?

3Sixty

Been sat on a roof terrace all day drinking vastly overpriced cider and and now a crispy shade of pink.

Meet up you say hmmm....

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I liked noffles you just had to understand him..I hated his gaming posts but I did enjoy most of his posts here and being bitched about when you can't respond is fucking annoying

He messages me today when he decided to check up on us and saw a few unsavoury posts regarding him..felt bad... Wasn't going to mention it though

Jordan

Oh bollocks, I was talking to one of my colleagues about cars today and ended up having a look when I got in.

I now really wanna go out and buy a new car, and that would be a fucking awful idea.

The car I want is a SEAT Leon, there are two available near me:

The ideal one:
SEAT Leon FR - 12 plate - 5k miles - 2.0 Litre - Just shy of £16,000 - Insurance is £1,600 on my own, could add parents as named drivers and knock it down a bit

The other is:
SEAT Leon CR - 12 plate - 11k miles - 1.6 Litre - Just shy of of £13,000 - Insurance of under £1,000

This is all very fucking tempting and I really can't afford it :(

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Oh bollocks, I was talking to one of my colleagues about cars today and ended up having a look when I got in.

I now really wanna go out and buy a new car, and that would be a fucking awful idea.

The car I want is a SEAT Leon, there are two available near me:

The ideal one:
SEAT Leon FR - 12 plate - 5k miles - 2.0 Litre - Just shy of £16,000 - Insurance is £1,600 on my own, could add parents as named drivers and knock it down a bit

The other is:
SEAT Leon CR - 12 plate - 11k miles - 1.6 Litre - Just shy of of £13,000 - Insurance of under £1,000

This is all very fucking tempting and I really can't afford it :(

Do those models come with the cool as shit door handles for the back doors? I think newer models went back to boring handles.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm sure there's worse weather to be stood around in though

I've waited in snow, sun and rain. It's not the weather, it's the time that annoys me. That's an hour of my life!

Fap in the corner of bus shelter

There's not even a bus shelter or a seat, it's a pole in a street on the outskirts of a town. Actually thinking about bring a camping stool in future, I wouldn't mind so much if I could sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom