• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
My favourite gigs are the ones you randomly stumble across.

I turned a corner and Maddog Mcrea were playing in the street, with beer and cider wagons out.

Good afternoon cap, that.

Jordan

What do you know, I've been listening to that all weekend too.

Just decided to give his album a listen to on Spotify, it's not too bad to be fair. I expected worse.

Edit: Also, I found another SEAT Leon that I want.

3CqYaoI.jpg

Why are these cards so beautiful?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yeah burnt orange or sunset usually look good. Too bad I only see vehicles as a mode of transport. As long as its safe and reliable I don't care what it looks like.

At least that's what I've told myself since losing my midnight black Nissan Maxima a year ago in an accident and subsequently driving a rusted burgundy Oldsmobile.

Jordan

Just seen your edit, I currently drive a little blue VW Polo, and as much as I love it - I want something with (as I describe it) a little more oomph... I don't want something ridiculous but I want something reasonable, and the Leon is exactly that. I know it will be at least one or two years before I can afford it yet, which sucks, but that's life.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Gives you something to look forward to though. I feel like the joy you get out of such things is so much greater when you have to work and subsequently build some anticipation for it.

foreplay: not just for women anymore!

Iron Man 3 was actually really good! Easily on par with the first, there are still things I prefer in the first but everything tied in perfectly.. Definitely restored my faith in the series

What was your time?

Worth seeing? I enjoyed 2. My brother said there was an awesome Peter Molyneux impression in that movie.

My time was 52/53 mins. I'm a bit disappointed, but since I have a dayjob that makes me sit down for 35hrs per week, I don't recon that's not too bad.

f0rk

Think my dissertation is about content complete at 43 pages, hope my tutor doesn't make me rewrite what I've done this weekend lol

NinjaBoiX

I'm playing Sleepy Dawgs at the minute, and it's kind of fun. The running around and fighting is pretty sweet, the driving is fairly decent, and the world is quite interesting. But when do I get to fire guns?

I'm a nerd of simple pleasures, I want some bullets and buckshot to go with my kick and punches.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I'm playing Sleepy Dawgs at the minute, and it's kind of fun. The running around and fighting is pretty sweet, the driving is fairly decent, and the world is quite interesting. But when do I get to fire guns?

I'm a nerd of simple pleasures, I want some bullets and buckshot to go with my kick and punches.

Guns aren't a big thing in SD. Certainly not as big as in GTA or SR.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Last night in Devon... Feels good but it sucks to say bye to my bezzie

Cucumber fair play in your time.. Better than I could do

You know I feel am odd attachment to gaf....

I love you guise ??????????????

But yeah, I love you all and if I get permad then I will be sad

Jordan

Last night in Devon... Feels good but it sulks to say bye to my beanie

Xuxmber fair play in your time.. Better than I could so

You know I feel am odd attachment ro gag....

I love you all when ateve I hope it int away at the metro

Buy yes I live u Al and if I go eprnmag then I wsjj be sad

Erm... Yeah, okay then...

Jordan

So I can't just whip out a Glock and cap some fool for steppin' up in ma shit?

I thought this game was street.

The box made it look really street.

It is street, but it's normally people shoot at you and then you get a gun, otherwise you have to kick their ass...

SKINNER!

Banned
Roxy Music are the shit man they also pretty sweet live

one few bands I refuse to remove from iPod if I ever need to make space

They are great to listen to on a sunny afternoon/evening. Makes you all jolly!

So I signed myself up to a SF4 tournament earlier today (yesterday) thinking I would stand a good chance. Didn't make it past the first round :( Did win two rounds against my decent opponent (Best 2 games out of 3. He eventually went on to win the tournament) but got tanned by Chun-Li. Practised a bit during the weekend and even learned combos but never came to use them on the day. How the fuck does one get good at this game?

Suairyu

Banned
I don't understand this is my jam... it seems rather pointless
Follow people.

Go to your homepage.

Hit play.

Congrats: you're listening to a playlist comprised entirely of that one song the people you're following can't stop listening to.

It's a neat music discovery system.

Great song choice, btw.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My eyes are like pissholes in the snow and I am trying to hold it together as I swear to god I'm going to throw my sister into a brick wall

Where is that kp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom