• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Is Mike perma'd? What did he do?
Asked legitimate questions.

edit - In fairness to Lore, he did keep harping on and on, to the point of it probably being annoying. In Lore's shoes, I might have handed out a three-day "cool it" ban.

The perm was stretching the definition of "harsh".

f0rk

Apprentice is back yo

Asked legitimate questions.

edit - In fairness to Lore, he did keep harping on and on, to the point of it probably being annoying. In Lore's shoes, I might have handed out a three-day "cool it" ban.

The perm was stretching the definition of "harsh".

Yeah pretty much. Also called people name callers for me real reason.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Probably because the OP was really lame. Fluffy does threads like that all the time.

"Hey guys, name some 'X'."

Done.

Hardly worth closing the thread. It got a decent number of replies.

A reason for thread closures is needed sometimes.

Seanbob11

Watching who wants to be a millionaire always annoys me with how stupid the contestants always are. Please tell me others feel this too?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Actually, BGBW, can I get your perspective on Adobe's Creative Cloud-only announcement today?
Hmmmm.... I don't think this will be great for work. They have to rely on getting it from a charity outlet since Adobe doesn't offer a discount themselves (will have to ask if we are applicable for the student teacher discount now since technically we are using it to teach) and they certainly can't afford to pay monthly fees (grants don't work like that and they have at versions going back to CS3 I believe because they only get a few at a time. Got so bad that I was installing and uninstalling trial versions just so they could cope before they got a grant in) Guess they'll just have to hope to upgrade everyone to CS6 slowly over time and hope they can offer what they need to offer without the bells and whistles of CS7 (and beyond).

Doctor Who thread has gone insane. People praising episodes like "the one where he gets stuck in a traffic jam" and acting like the Library two-parter wasn't all that. Loonies.

Suairyu

Banned
You make one simple request: "Hey guys, recommend any comic that isn't part of the main DC or Marvel canon!" and what do you get?

People getting shirty at you for not accepting their Batman comic suggestion.

f0rk

You make one simple request: "Hey guys, recommend any comic that isn't part of the main DC or Marvel canon!" and what do you get?

Hawkeye suggestion is legit, it is funny and not really at all Marvel except for some Young Avengers issue attached to the end of the first trade (are you buying trades?) for no real reason.
Invincible is good if you want superheroes, it is a lot like spiderman but doesn't take itself too seriously.

Should've just asked us.

Anything by Garth Ennis.
100 Bullets
Twisted Dark

SteveWD40

Invincible
Walking Dead
Watchmen
Leauge of Extrodinary Gentlemen
We3 (be prepared to sob like a lost child)

NinjaBoiX

Huzzah the 40 minute final episode of IT Crowd is going to start filming soon

they're doing a special for it crowd? why have i not heard of this.
Pfft, TBBT is better u guise, they understand nerds and things. Plus, the canned laughter in The IT Crowd is so over the top.

R9NZyXJ.gif

FFS, just got Greggs breakfast and I've immediately managed to sear all the tastebuds off my tongue with the latte, meaning I'm not going to be able to taste the sausage and bacon roll.

It's gonna be one of those days BritGAF.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Even BGBW's moe rock sounded good.
Well I should explain it is a rock cover. The original is far more cutesy, so part of my enjoyment is the extreme juxtaposition.

Here's the thread so you can see the whats and why.

Ideally I'm looking for something I can get into now - something current.
A friend of mine bought me the first book of Saga. I should really read it. The problem is I get to the end and realise the rest of the story is in another book.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Anyone watching the BBC news? Queens opening parliament, must admit these traditional ceremonies are always really interesting to watch.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Greggs is fucking disgusting food. Local bakeries ftw.

A greggs stake bake hits the spot every time. Sadly i over exposed myself to there sausage rolls and now find them sickening.

Anyone watching the BBC news? Queens opening parliament, must admit these traditional ceremonies are always really interesting to watch.

I'm to busy watching REFORM SCHOOL GIRLS on netflix to watch the news. Netflix is awesome.

NinjaBoiX

A greggs stake bake hits the spot every time. Sadly i over exposed myself to there sausage rolls and now find them sickening.
D-. See me after class.

Remember when you used to copy whole swathes of text and pass them off as your own? That was cool.

Why must I goad Kent? I like you man, you're just an easy target!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Today I learned we have a royal purse barer, it was a good thing to know :O

A greggs stake bake hits the spot every time. Sadly i over exposed myself to there sausage rolls and now find them sickening

Haha, me too! At uni, a mate and I tried to eat 8 of them in one go (I can't quite remember why, I think there was an offer on them and we were drunk).

Trust me, it's not possible to eat 8 Greggs sausage rolls.

Greggs do the best chicken and bacon sub roll.

And now my local has stopped doing them. Heart breaking. Ah well, strawberry milkshake doughnut will have to do.

Kentpaul

Haha, me too! At uni, a mate and I tried to eat 8 of them in one go (I can't quite remember why, I think there was an offer on them and we were drunk).

Trust me, it's not possible to eat 8 Greggs sausage rolls.

I feel sick at the thought, I used to buy one or two and dip them into a cup of tomato soup (also bought from greggs)

D-. See me after class.

Remember when you used to copy whole swathes of text and pass them off as your own? That was cool.

Why must I goad Kent? I like you man, you're just an easy target!

I'm on antidepressants for emotional issues, Spelling is the least of my worries.

Chinner

Banned
I wish they would do a David Attenborough style nature documentary on Kentpaul. just to see how he lives in his natural habitat.

Kentpaul

I put myself down as a "maaaaaaaaaybe?" in the meet up thread.

I just drive by trolled that thread, Gonna have to keep low for the next hour.

GTA IV FREEMODE MULTIPLAYER HEAR I COME!

I wish they would do a David Attenborough style nature documentary on Kentpaul. just to see how he lives in his natural habitat.

You can watch me dust my TV stand any time chinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom