• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Gintama is a long show and takes a while to get settled. If you stick with it you'll be treated with one of the best shows currently on.

Space Brothers is a really good drama but not the kind of show to watch for gripping action.

Girls und Panzer is good fun, but I think it's too early for you to enter the world of cute girls doing x.

I found the love story between the nurse and the american pretty tense. I also love the backpacking at the start.

Over the last few days i have watched Vamp, Baise-Moi, The Backwoods, Zombies Zombies Zombies, Trailer Park of Terror , DMT: The Spirit Molecule, Molly's Girl,Lianna ,Me, Myself & Irene.

I love watching stuff i have never heard off, Shit reminds me of when i was a kid finding a dodgy dvd

Trailer Park of Terror is awesome, that bit with the massuse...

Afternoon BritGAF, is anyone else sunburnt? My neck is sore but I'm thankful that I'm not as pale as the missus, she currently resembles a lobster.

The good thing about having a new tattoo is you can't really expose it to sunlight so I've kept myself covered up and avoided accidental sunburn.

FUCKING GOT THE JOB!

I get to return back to Kent finally doing the same job at another school (IT Network Technician) while returning to my home area where my friends and family are. Thank fucking fuck and can get the rest of my life sorted with ease and now enjoy myself. Next ukgaf meeting is going to have me and my dancing skills returning! You're in for a special treat boys and girls.

Congrats dude! look forward to seeing you and your dancing at the next meet. Speaking of, I need to get the thread up for it!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Uhh it took me 1 minute to find it, I guess this site isn't legit? I can't tell.

I also can't tell if this is tongue in cheek or just japanese
Probably not. Also there are two joke subs out there one based on an inside joke relating to an old scanlation of the manga and the other by a bunch of yanks who think pulling random British words out of a dictionary is how to make people sound British.

FUCKING GOT THE JOB!
Congratulations!

Man, I went for an early lunch and the queue in Tesco was massive, which is why I wrote that long post above to make use of the time. I hate typing on a phone btw. Guess I should stick to my later lunches.

FUCKING GOT THE JOB!

I get to return back to Kent finally doing the same job at another school (IT Network Technician) while returning to my home area where my friends and family are. Thank fucking fuck and can get the rest of my life sorted with ease and now enjoy myself. Next ukgaf meeting is going to have me and my dancing skills returning! You're in for a special treat boys and girls.

Congratulations! Nice work!

The story about the three women kidnapped for a decade in the States....horrible stuff.

SKINNER!

Banned
FUCKING GOT THE JOB!

4gWvvtT.gif

Congrats! Knew you had it in the bag! Expect a dance-off challenge from me on the day ;)

Ugly colour :(
Amazon's interface for dealing with the different versions is a good idea but the changing lines break it :/

Yeah that's the only problem. At least it's a matte finish (right?). Ideally I'd like a black one one day- my DSi is one swarve looking system.

People were speculating about another 3DS model though? Wut?

Edit: @Cheezmo: haha, that's pretty funny. Took me a minute to cotton on.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
CHEEZMO™;57050478 said:

I'm beginning to feel sorry for whites. I have many white friends and I know most of them are wholly opposed to sexual abuse. But they must be worried that their whole community is getting a bad name. I can imagine that, every day, with each unfolding case, they must be hiding their face behind their hands, pleading: "Please, God, don't let it be a white person this time."

Obviously some kind of meta article but still pretty lol worthy.

You people need to sort yourselves out pronto. There are certain movies that just have to be watched without question, and The Princess Bride, Neverending Story and Goonies are top of the fucking list.

You'll be telling me you've never seen Tron next.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
It's cool, there's tons of classic stuff I need to introduce my gal to as well. Just add the good ones to your list and next time you're looking for a film seek those classics out first.

Princess Bride
Neverending Story
Goonies

All three are definitely must-see.

Hystzen

Next people going to claim they never watched Gremlins, Fern Gully, Time Bandits, David Bowie's Crotch: The Movie (Labyrinth god i love that film) or Dark Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom