• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheezmo needs to stop going into those threads.

What did they say?

Just Jimmy Carr saying "It'll revolutionise the lives of lonely virgins who live with their parents", something like that. Booooooring. Oh, and then Brooker (who I feel like should be more clued-in) neglected to mention the actual faults, instead going to his usual "gaming is supposed to be miserable and exclusive!" schtick.

Think GAF and YouTube have been spoiling me with regards to Xbone-related comedy.

Hystzen

Oh, and then Brooker (who I feel like should be more clued-in) neglected to mention the actual faults, instead going to his usual "gaming is supposed to be miserable and exclusive!" schtick.

Judging from his twitter he not bothered about xbox like he did with PS4 reveal not mentioned it at all so doubt he looked into it that much

Xun

Just Jimmy Carr saying "It'll revolutionise the lives of lonely virgins who live with their parents", something like that. Booooooring. Oh, and then Brooker (who I feel like should be more clued-in) neglected to mention the actual faults, instead going to his usual "gaming is supposed to be miserable and exclusive!" schtick.

Think GAF and YouTube have been spoiling me with regards to Xbone-related comedy.
That's a real shame.

More people need to know about the faults.

Suairyu

Banned
Some randomer on Facebook (friend of a friend of a friend, maybe?) is a two minute walk from my house and has invited me over for wine.

I'm going for it.

If I don't post in 24 hours, send a commiseration ham to my family.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Yep that's why. He'll be back in a week.
Eh sometimes you're better off banned, there's a post in your hand and it's pointed at your head; forum thinks you're mad or too unstable, kicking over threads and knocking down topics of posters, in a politics thread. "Someone call the mods there's a madmen around", typing down, underground in a dive thread in a west end town.

NinjaBoiX

Eh sometimes you're better off banned, there's a post in your hand and it's pointed at your head; forum thinks you're mad or too unstable, kicking over threads and knocking down topics of posters, in a politics thread. "Someone call the mods there's a madmen around", typing down, underground in a dive thread in a west end town.
It ain't easy bein' CHEEZMO.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
01110111 01101111 01110010 01100100

01001000011001010111010000100000011100100110111101101011011001010110111000100000011101100110000101101110001000000110010001100101001000000110111001100101011001000110010101110010011011000110000101101110011001000111001101100101001000000110010001101001011011100110011101100101011011100010000001111010011011110110000101101100011100110010000001110011011010000110111101110111011101000110010101101011001000000111011001100101011100100111010001100101011011000110010001100101001000000110110101100101

The irc is emtpy tonight, the fuck ?

Hystzen

Wonder how soon PS4 is coming, we meant get advert tomorrow and Supermarkets have the PS4 cardboard stand.

Could be October/November

SKINNER!

Banned
Glad to hear that Cheezmo will be back soon. I pictured this playing in the background after I read that post.
EDIT: After reading deeper into why he posted that. I get the feeling that my song choice was not appropriate given the context. Apologies.

In other news, I made the decision to watch 500 Days of Summer...

...yeah, that cut a little too close to the bone. Better than Garden State though.

Onto High Fidelity now. Not sure why I'm going down the same movie route as Tash the other week. I'm blaming this on him...Fuckin' Tashbrooke.

Hystzen

Glad to hear that Cheezmo will be back soon. I pictured this playing in the background after I read that post.
EDIT: After reading deeper into why he posted that. I get the feeling that my song choice was not appropriate given the context. Apologies.

In other news, I made the decision to watch 500 Days of Summer...

...yeah, that cut a little too close to the bone. Better than Garden State though.

Onto High Fidelity now. Not sure why I'm going down the same movie route as Tash the other week. I'm blaming this on him...Fuckin' Tashbrooke.

fuck all those films get ITV on they got Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on

SKINNER!

Banned
fuck all those films get ITV on they got Kiss Kiss Bang Bang on

Quiet night for me. Might as well stay up and watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang too.

EDIT: donkey got bitten by the luuuuuuv bug! d'aawww! Let it all out bruv! We won't judge...well, maybe Chinner will but fuck'em. He's in Thailand. By the time he reads this it'll be like 5am and nobody will respond to him....
I'm just messin' ya crazy duck :)

NinjaBoiX

Dear Brit-GAF, I love you all. I'm really smitten with Notts lass. Pls help.
Haha, you can tell she's got a spell on you dude!

I miss that feel man, the warm buzz in your stomach, the spring in your step, the excitement to see her again.

Enjoy it bro, the honeymoon period is the best part.

Edit: in terms of advice, I dunno, try to play it cool? I say that with a "?", because that is often easier said than done! Just don't lay it on too thick I guess, keep her on her toes.

f0rk

I declare Abbey Road as the best Beatles album
I'm not really listening to lyrics though, apparently half of them are supposed to be drug references but I don't get it.

Haha, you can tell she's got a spell on you dude!

I miss that feel man, the warm buzz in your stomach, the spring in your step, the excitement to see her again.

Enjoy it bro, the honeymoon period is the best part.

Edit: in terms of advice, I dunno, try to play it cool? I say that with a "?", because that is often easier said than done! Just don't lay it on too thick I guess, keep her on her toes.
I've been doing my best since she feels exactly the same way. We've pretty much confessed how we feel about each other. It's tough because we won't see each other for another two weeks, so I'm dying right now, especially since last night since she's told me how much she wants me. >__< Considering the last relationship I was in was a 6 year marriage, I'm just hoping I don't fuck it up somehow because it's been so long. Plus I'm really drunk now so... FUCK xD

SKINNER!

Banned
8dpIg2i.gif

Clegg

I don't suppose anyone on Brit-gaf is watching the Graham Norton Show?

Will Smith is on promoting his new movie when out of nowhere Jazzy Jeff comes on stage ad starts rapping with Smith.

Then Carlton Banks ran on and did his Fresh Prince dance.

Television gold.

Volotaire

Might as well join the BritGAF

Where do you live: Birmingham
Where are you from: Birmingham
University: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) for September
Favourite Sport: Like watching some tennis, walking/running maybe, don't do sport really
Political party of choice: None, I'm a noob anarchist
Favourite thing on the box: Malcolm int the Middle/Fresh prince of Bel Air
Favourite crisp flavour: Salted
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon/Morning Coffee/Choc Digestives/Cookies
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Togepi
Beano or Dandy: Beano, watched the CBBC series, read only a few comics

Suairyu

Banned
Cancel the ham, lads; I'm still alive. Just about.

That wine I was invited over for? Home brew. Some real moonshine shit going on there. Smelt awful, tasted okay (but didn't taste like wine), kicked like a mule.

Then they gave me a shot of vodka, which I drank and it burnt my lips, tongue, mouth, and throat. Turned out they'd been infusing it with chilli peppers for weeks.

Anyway, then we were walking and we stumbled across this place that had all gone a bit Dub, with lots of Jamaicans and even more white people who wanted to be Jamaicans.

Then we ended up in the wrong end of town and played pool. Foolishly, I was still wearing my suit from work. Stuck out like a sore thumb. Also I can't play pool.

The cue ball ended up in some girl's tits and I had to retrieve it.

Then people started making homophobic and anti-Semitic comments.

I looked sadly at my rum and cola, realised this wasn't my crowd, then made my excuses and left. Not before the person who asked me there in the first place demanded we hang out again next week.

All in all, it was an "experience".

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Sony should make a cover of this song, and use it to introduce their E3 conference:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

Call it 'Return of the Kaz'.

I often forget after all the gifs Kaz wasn't even at the darn PS4 unveil. But then again God doesnt appear in church every Sunday either
because of the whole not existing thing mostly!

Why is it cold like winter again. This year is really fucking my sense of time up.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
NEVER HAVE I WANTED TO HECKLE A BAND, UNTILL TODAY

AND I COULDNT BECAUSE I WAS WORKING

THAT WAS THE WORST FUCKING SHIFT IN THE WORLD

I feel bad for him, but the guy was getting personal so it is probably best that it was stopped before it could escalate
That's like saying water should stop being wet

Deffo, the last ban was needed for me, would've been permad if i'd got involved.... gotta retreat sometimes
I'm blaming this on him...Fuckin' Tashbrooke.

I blame tash

I spy with my little I...something beginning with Plot to overthrow Tashbrooke

Might as well join the BritGAF

Where do you live: Birmingham
Where are you from: Birmingham
University: London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) for September
Favourite Sport: Like watching some tennis, walking/running maybe, don't do sport really
Political party of choice: None, I'm a noob anarchist
Favourite thing on the box: Malcolm int the Middle/Fresh prince of Bel Air
Favourite crisp flavour: Salted
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon/Morning Coffee/Choc Digestives/Cookies
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Togepi
Beano or Dandy: Beano, watched the CBBC series, read only a few comics
Welcome sir! Please make yourself at home! If you feel like you arent being heard, post more! You get back what you put into this thread and this community is the shit :D

You a yam or a true brummy then sir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom