• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Just found out kendrick lamer is supporting eminem in glasgow, This is the best year of my life.

Fuck yeah

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I am envious of you. I really wanted to see Eminem and I missed every fucking chance :(

I'm glad i'm getting the chance. I really felt shit when i missed T in the park a few years ago when he was playing.

It didn't help my girlfriends friend phoned us up during one of his tracks..

Jordan

I'm glad i'm getting the chance. I really felt shit when i missed T in the park a few years ago when he was playing.

It didn't help my girlfriends friend phoned us up during one of his tracks..

If I had more money, I would go and buy one of the tickets for Paris and go alone. But being skint is shit :(

Are they going to play the entire game?

What the hell could they possibly talk about for an hour and a half?!

Not livestreamed, apparently. Which makes sense. But still, having a bunch of (probably apathetic) journalists in a room for 90 minutes listening to Pokemon talk... fucking Nintendo :lol

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Not livestreamed, apparently. Which makes sense. But still, having a bunch of (probably apathetic) journalists in a room for 90 minutes listening to Pokemon talk... fucking Nintendo :lol
Hahaha, yess.

umad.jpg

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished Far Cry 3. Good-fucking-god, the credits in Ubisoft games are ridiculous.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So yes, major props to Radiohead who invited me to the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert because he had ended up with a spare ticket. Really good.
Brosexual bonding time with Zelda music? I'm jealous. Lucky bastard. Is there a CD? What songs did you like the most?

8bit

Knows the Score
Did pretty much anything with more than a few pages get dumped into OTC today? I'm going to have to start subscribing to threads to find anything now.

up-to-date pokemon rap.

How many are there these days?

edit, from the PS4 marketing thread.

BLA5KJfCcAECUv0.jpg

Possible console battle this Christmas. Not sure MS have confirmed Europe for 2013, or if they're just not going to bother.

I'm going to see Muse on Sunday at the Emirates stadium. They were great when I saw them 10 years ago but I haven't really kept up with their new albums so I wasn't all that excited until I saw this vid of the Coventry gig
http://youtu.be/ixo5_vp5xP8
Looks like they are putting on a great show. I think some tickets are still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom