• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirlond

I'm from a small town northish from Glasgow. I'd rather not give exact location information :p

I'm moving back there from Norway in about a month.

Apparently the moon is really nice over England right now, anyone able to take a decent picture?

Milton? Bishopbriggs? Lenzie?

Ahm fae the milton byraway

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
dagh i know i should do my workout but my hours got changed so i wont have anytime...feel bad not doing it two days in a row...ah well

Sorry Shaun T ^_^

anyways, morning GAF, anybody else feeling as fragile as I do right now?

NinjaBoiX

anyways, morning GAF, anybody else feeling as fragile as I do right now?
*inhales deeply*

Nope, fresh as fuck today Tash. Sun cracking the pavement again, I'm about to put some washing on, go grab some more weed, and rerun yesterday.

That means sun, loud music, beer and cannabis.

I love bank holidays!

Suairyu

Banned
My head is pounding. Local cider at a local music festival.

And I have to go back in an hour to film some bands performing.

Maddog and The LEvellers played last night. It was good.

Rubbish King

arrested development season 4 is out11
6W4Mylv.gif

Cheers pal
*inhales deeply*

Nope, fresh as fuck today Tash. Sun cracking the pavement again, I'm about to put some washing on, go grab some more weed, and rerun yesterday.

That means sun, loud music, beer and cannabis.

I love bank holidays!

Sounds nice...ive got a birthday with a 100 hockey players, boss asked me to work earlier, hope i have enough time to go to the harvester

My head is pounding. Local cider at a local music festival.

And I have to go back in an hour to film some bands performing.

Maddog and The Levellers played last night. It was good.
Do you work freelance or do you work for a singular company?
I'm not going to specifically answer.

I think my gran was from Milton. Bit of a ghetto.
I live in Milton

in Portsmouth

Morning Gaf. I love waking up on a bank holiday Sunday knowing I have another day off tomorrow.

Had a great day yesterday at the Comic Con with Mike, then Harvester for dinner and some shitty movies. Today I'll be making an epic Sunday roast then out clubbing.

Playing Street Fighter II right now ftw

Rubbish King

Morning Gaf. I love waking up on a bank holiday Sunday knowing I have another day off tomorrow.

Had a great day yesterday at the Comic Con with Mike, then Harvester for dinner and some shitty movies. Today I'll be making an epic Sunday roast then out clubbing.

mikeside?! I can't believe he didnt okay it with me first
You all have a bank holiday and I'm sat here preparing for a monday (and tuesday) exam.

I don't either bro, dem feels

bank holiday means harder/more work for me ^_^

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Having a very low key time this weekend, utterly skint so can't even afford to go get some beer, boo hoo. Will instead try to convince my wife to do terrible terrible things, that will be fun. Might sit in the garden and read, that's a simple free pleasure. But modern life has ruined my attention span and it's hard to concentrate on anything without a screen for more than 30 mins.

Also entirely unrelated but I just realised that BGBW stands for Brit GAF Big Wig. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN

That is all

NinjaBoiX

You've got it made Musha. You've just named some of the best things to do in life.

You've topped out your week now, it's all downhill from here!

Jordan

I'm out clubbing tonight, but I'm gonna drive so I think I'll be drinking water all night. I definitely need to get more sleep in my life though. Was still awake at 5am this morning and I was up at before 10. Will probably be similar tonight as well :(

NinjaBoiX

Winehouse always sounds good in the sunshine. I'm blasting out "Frank" at the minute, man, she wrote some wicked lyrics:

"You should be stronger than me,
You've been here seven years longer than me,"

"You don't know what love is get a grip,
It sounds as if you're reading from some other tired script,"

"You can't sit down right, 'cos your jeans are too tight,
Well you're lucky it's ladies night,"

Love this shit, so much soul, so much funk.

You've got it made Musha. You've just named some of the best things to do in life.

You've topped out your week now, it's all downhill from here!

I do try and live life to the fullest :)

I'm out clubbing tonight, but I'm gonna drive so I think I'll be drinking water all night. I definitely need to get more sleep in my life though. Was still awake at 5am this morning and I was up at before 10. Will probably be similar tonight as well :(

Where you going clubbing?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Round 2. About to tackle a beer, Should clear up my mild hangover.

Round 2 will see me travel into the heart of Glasgow and see an awesome rapper.

Roll on Round 2.

Round 2

Kentpaul

All this quote to see stuff thats going on the thread isreminds me of a james bond movie. Also posters not revealing were they stay ect

anyone want to chat in IRC?

Just got back from my first visit to gun club (well, the first where people are actually shooting). Gorgeous weather to be out on the range. Got to fire three guns: two .22 rifles and a muzzle-loaded black powder pistol.

That was with a Ruger .22 semi-auto, free-standing at 25m (no scope). I fired 50 rounds, so by my counting I only missed completely 7 times. I think that's not bad for a first try!

I want to plough on with my GoT marathon but it's far too sunny. I'll have to drink some cider in a beer garden until the evening.

Bank Holiday weekends are pretty cool :-D

Hystzen

Jesus whos dick did Theresa May suck to get home secretary job, you don't go onto TV saying thousands of people in UK are under risk of being radicalised

G8D

Banned
Jesus whos dick did Theresa May suck to get home secretary job, you don't go onto TV saying thousands of people in UK are under risk of being radicalised

Kinda true thought, isn't it? There are increasing numbers of people that feel disassociated from society. They're genuinely at risk of being taken in by extremists and conditioned as they wish.

Kentpaul

Just got back from my first visit to gun club (well, the first where people are actually shooting). Gorgeous weather to be out on the range. Got to fire three guns: two .22 rifles and a muzzle-loaded black powder pistol.

That was with a Ruger .22 semi-auto, free-standing at 25m (no scope). I fired 50 rounds, so by my counting I only missed completely 7 times. I think that's not bad for a first try!

I want to plough on with my GoT marathon but it's far too sunny. I'll have to drink some cider in a beer garden until the evening.

Bank Holiday weekends are pretty cool :-D

Don't you get paranoid about fucking your hearing ?

Hystzen

Kinda true thought, isn't it? There are increasing numbers of people that feel disassociated from society. They're genuinely at risk of being taken in by extremists and conditioned as they wish.

It might be true but going on live TV and declaring it will only make the tense situation now worse.

G8D

Banned
It might be true but going on live TV and declaring it will only make the tense situation now worse.

We can't just bury our heads in the ground and how the problem goes away :/

Bringing attention to the problems is the only way to attempt to solve them.

Don't you get paranoid about fucking your hearing ?

You've got to wear ear protectors on the range. I've just got some cheapo Black & Decker ones at the mo, but if I keep going I'll buy some electronic ones. You can get some that only cut in when they detect high decibels so you can talk when you're not shooting. They're more expensive though.

G8D

Banned
Is there anyway at all to be able to use a Gmail account on NeoGAF? If not I won't be able to recover my password/account in about a year.

Lirlond

My gran was from Springburn, is that in Milton? It's possible that area is worse tbh.

Springburn is a decent enough area. The college and swimming pool is there. Nice big park too. Job centre is the only thing dragging it down tbh.

Its great having an extra day off work but I really feel like I ought to be doing something, seems like a shame to have 3 days off, such good weather but have no plans.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
New Arrested Development is amazeballs you guys! On Ep 5 now.

Just finished episode 4 myself, need to take a break for a little bit, it's very dense! What the eff did Portia de Rossi do to her face? It was super distracting for her whole episode. In all I'm enjoying this, it's very different and seems to favour a binge style of watching so it's taking me some time to adjust.

Does anybody want a copy of Arma 3 Lite?

It's the Steam version so if anybody wants it and you're not already on my friends list just add Deaf Spacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom