• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I always wanted you to post in here

this is the reason why

350662-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

I'm here now my swan

I'm here

FootyGAF takes up all my posting, afer-dark really is a sight to behold. Thought I'd branch out.

Red is Blood? shove pizza up your arse.

Not in colour, its not like a fucking B&Q colour chart up my arse. But the pattern it left on the side was rather patriotic.

Fuck the EU, so sayeth my bowels

PJV3

I'm here now my swan

I'm here

FootyGAF takes up all my posting, afer-dark really is a sight to behold. Thought I'd branch out.

Not in colour, its not like a fucking B&Q colour chart up my arse. But the pattern it left on the side was rather patriotic.

So in a roundabout way you are saying we're shit, I am going to curl out a turd in the shape of Churchill as a protest.

Wilbur

Banned
So in a roundabout way you are saying we're shit, I am going to curl out a turd in the shape of Churchill as a protest.

The majority of my turds are the shape of that fucking load

Some girl at a party last week left what looked like a 1:2 scale model of a meatloaf in the toilet and tried blaming it on me. Only been in the house two minutes, I was appalled.

We're like a whole shit that feels kinda satisfying when you free it from its cage. Everything else is the godawful mess that has been falling out of me lately.

I think God is punishing me for shunning him whilst it's Easter.

Wilbur

Banned
We're like a whole shit that feels kinda satisfying when you free it from its cage. Everything else is the godawful mess that has been falling out of me lately.

I think God is punishing me for shunning him whilst it's Easter.

My nan and grandad just came back from Spain for 6 months, and they've been asking me if I want to go to mass tomorrow morning while unpacking a suitcase full of goodies that include a pair of boxers with the 50 Euro note printed on them, a rather racist dancing ornament of some Al Jolson lookalike that moves to something that sounds vaguely like Mambo Number Five, and a One Foot In The Grave toothbrush.

Easter can get fucked

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm here now my swan

I'm here

So you're an ambassador from footyGAF ey?

Say Hi to quiche for me, even though he's a twat who loves fifa more than bf3

My nan and grandad just came back from Spain for 6 months, and they've been asking me if I want to go to mass tomorrow morning while unpacking a suitcase full of goodies that include a pair of boxers with the 50 Euro note printed on them, a rather racist dancing ornament of some Al Jolson lookalike that moves to something that sounds vaguely like Mambo Number Five, and a One Foot In The Grave toothbrush.

Easter can get fucked

My parents don't even ask me about mass any more. Thank fuck.

They got me an egg though. I said I didn't mind, but I wouldn't complain if it was there, which seemed like a good way to not seem childish whilst still getting the chocolate I crave

Wilbur

Banned
My parents don't even ask me about mass any more. Thank fuck.

They got me an egg though. I said I didn't mind, but I wouldn't complain if it was there, which seemed like a good way to not seem childish whilst still getting the chocolate I crave

The trick is to say "oh you shouldn't have, I can just pop down the BP and pick up a Wispa later" and they'll be all like "well we just wanted to treat you luv, remember Easter '72 when Mr Pickles from across the road started fucking that rabbit we put in the basket"

And all of a sudden it'll be a magic holiday once more.

At least there wasn't any fluff in the old bellybutton.

F5HxEhH.gif

samwizered

Where do you live: California
Where are you from: Portsmouth
Favourite Sport: Football
Political party of choice: None
Favourite thing on the box: currently Archer
Favourite crisp flavour: Salt & Vinegar
Favourite biscuit: I dunno...Hob Nobs probably.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Totodile
Beano or Dandy: Neither

OK, carry on.

PJV3

The trick is to say "oh you shouldn't have, I can just pop down the BP and pick up a Wispa later" and they'll be all like "well we just wanted to treat you luv, remember Easter '72 when Mr Pickles from across the road started fucking that rabbit we put in the basket"

And all of a sudden it'll be a magic holiday once more.

F5HxEhH.gif

Jesus.H.Christ, it's a nightmare version of Babestation.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Where do you live: California
Where are you from: Portsmouth
Political party of choice: None
Favourite thing on the box: currently Archer
Favourite crisp flavour: Salt & Vinegar
Favourite biscuit: I dunno...Hob Nobs probably.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Totodile
Beano or Dandy: Neither

OK, carry on.

Another pompey gaffer

Gooooood

GOOOOOD

EVrDllZ.gif

Wilbur

Banned
what is happening to our thread?!

sorry

i'll leave after i fill out this form
if some of you promise to come to footygaf
its the best
we always talk about vaginas and robots and semen
and football

Where do you live: Carshalton
Where are you from: Carshalton
Political party of choice: loooooooooooooooooooool
Favourite thing on the box: Parks & Rec
Favourite crisp flavour: Cheese & Onion
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Aggron
Beano or Dandy: Beano all day erry day

PJV3

sorry

i'll leave after i fill out this form
if some of you promise to come to footygaf
its the best
we always talk about vaginas and robots and semen
and football

Where do you live: Carshalton
Where are you from: Carshalton
Political party of choice: loooooooooooooooooooool
Favourite thing on the box: Parks & Rec
Favourite crisp flavour: Cheese & Onion
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Aggron
Beano or Dandy: Beano all day erry day

You're just down the road, how's the duck ponds?

Wilbur

Banned
You're just down the road, how's the duck ponds?

Empty as ever. I think there's only about 4 in there now. Ever since the Sainsburys local moved in right next to the Somerfields, the high street's fucking dying. The ducks have died with it.

Although I did get a nice kebab there the other week. HOPE

Waters Of Mars - one of the few times RTD demonstrates why he was once held in good esteem as a writer. This and 'Midnight' are his best. An episode that gives us a bit of insight into the burden of being a Time Lord, and explains some of the rules of being a time traveler.

A Christmas Carol - a rare example of a Doctor Who episode actually using time travel as a key plot device. Given the show is about a time-travelling madman, you'd think it wouldn't be a rare thing. But it is. And what Moffat does here is brilliant.

So, I wasn't picking "favourite episodes". I was picking episodes that best demonstrate the strengths of Doctor Who. Important episodes, if you like.

Also, hearing a throng of people screaming mass praise for something isn't a barometre of quality :p

All I remember from Water of Mars is "Wah, I can change time" and then being shown explicitly why he can't change time. I did like Christmas Carol, god knows it was better than The Doctor the Witch and the Wardrobe *wretching noises* I agree with you on quality though

I didn't really think that much of "Blink"

TbMoVX9.png

"Please sleep with me. Please. Pretty please.

I'm so lonely. I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time and you are so good looking.

Please do me the favour of having sex with me."

Mikeside

TbMoVX9.png

"Please sleep with me. Please. Pretty please.

I'm so lonely. I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time and you are so good looking.

Please do me the favour of having sex with me."

This might work on a Community fan
How about "I'm doing a survey on the corellation between alcohol and inhibitions, if I buy you a d rink will you blow me?

Hystzen

Watching VGCW archives. Endlessly entertaining. I think Dan Hibiki's heel turn is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

I was opposite I felt it was to forced we go from last episode he telling truth about the fickleness of chat and how they change from liking somebody to hating somebody. Dan is bit of a nob but this just felt too much hopefully turns out he working undercover to foil Dracula

I was opposite I felt it was to forced we go from last episode he telling truth about the fickleness of chat and how they change from liking somebody to hating somebody. Dan is bit of a nob but this just felt too much hopefully turns out he working undercover to foil Dracula

I think he just has anger management issues. Look how eager he was to make it up to Mr Satan. He'll probably get his redeeming moment, but until then it makes sense to play up his heel angle.

Also, Satan is fucking boring and I'd want to beat him up too if I were his team mate.

Hystzen

I think he just has anger management issues. Look how eager he was to make it up to Mr Satan. He'll probably get his redeeming moment, but until then it makes sense to play up his heel angle.

Also, Satan is fucking boring and I'd want to beat him up too if I were his team mate.

Dan was stuck with Satan and has been carrying the guy since so hopefully can get a new tag partner. Also holy crap at Adam Jensen having the highest win percentage the guy is pretty damn badass

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
A shot of Jagermeister with a can of Red Bull (or whatever energy drink)

Unfortunately that prompts a follow-up question (I'm an old guy - be patient with me). What is a Jagermeister? I know at least what a Red Bull is.

Mikeside

What is a jagerbomb?

(also, why am I still awake?)

3 shots of jagermeister, a splash of ref bull and somebody read y for drunken movements on the danxefloor are all needed for optimality

I am ready to fuck this city up

Unfortunately that prompts a follow-up question (I'm an old guy - be patient with me). What is a Jagermeister? I know at least what a Red Bull is.

The closest reality to god

f0rk

Jägermeister is a type of liqueur called Kräuterlikör (herbal liqueur). It is similar to other central European liqueurs, such as Gammel Dansk from Denmark, Unicum from Hungary, Becherovka from the Czech Republic, Demänovka from Slovakia and Pelinkovac from Croatia. In contrast to those beverages, Jägermeister has a sweeter taste.
Jägermeister’s ingredients include 56 herbs, fruits, roots and spices including citrus peel, licorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries and ginseng.[6] These ingredients are ground, then steeped in water and alcohol for 2–3 days. Afterwards, this mixture is filtered and stored in oak barrels for about a year. When a year has passed, the liqueur is filtered again, then mixed with sugar, caramel, alcohol and water. It is filtered one last time and then bottled.

Dan was stuck with Satan and has been carrying the guy since so hopefully can get a new tag partner. Also holy crap at Adam Jensen having the highest win percentage the guy is pretty damn badass

EmCee is a saint for making those charts. God damn.

Vegeta topping both loss charts is too funny. BADMAN

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Jägermeister is a type of liqueur called Kräuterlikör (herbal liqueur). It is similar to other central European liqueurs, such as Gammel Dansk from Denmark, Unicum from Hungary, Becherovka from the Czech Republic, Demänovka from Slovakia and Pelinkovac from Croatia. In contrast to those beverages, Jägermeister has a sweeter taste.
Jägermeister’s ingredients include 56 herbs, fruits, roots and spices including citrus peel, licorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries and ginseng.[6] These ingredients are ground, then steeped in water and alcohol for 2–3 days. Afterwards, this mixture is filtered and stored in oak barrels for about a year. When a year has passed, the liqueur is filtered again, then mixed with sugar, caramel, alcohol and water. It is filtered one last time and then bottled.

Ah, thankyou f0rk. Knew I could rely on you - or somebody maybe.

I've tried similar things over Europe over the last 30 years or so. Sort of like a combination of Branston Pickle and HP Sauce blended together and steeped in alcohol then?

Could probably manage that home-made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom