• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow Night
London
Bedroom Bar

A friend of mine is DJing, there's a band playing too
Anyone want to come down?

Holy shit a swingers club! :p

I think I went past this place a few months ago, it looked awesome, the outside was full of people in like vintage clothes, looked interesting.

I would be down but I doubt I have anything suitable to wear!

8bit

Knows the Score
BritGAF, I have a question for you all.

1mVfL1n.jpg

The ice lolly on the right, the one with two sticks... Where on Earth can you buy these? I remember these as a child and I haven't had one in years, and all of a sudden I was given one yesterday, but nobody knew where it came from.

Those are Popsicles, usually found in the US but probably out of an Asda multipack or something.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.

1mVfL1n.jpg

The ice lolly on the right, the one with two sticks... Where on Earth can you buy these? I remember these as a child and I haven't had one in years, and all of a sudden I was given one yesterday, but nobody knew where it came from.

From those, the twister.

However, Fab.

Mikeside

Holy shit a swingers club! :p

I think I went past this place a few months ago, it looked awesome, the outside was full of people in like vintage clothes, looked interesting.

I would be down but I doubt I have anything suitable to wear!

I'm just going to be in jeans and a tshirt, man.

I've had as much 1920's as I can possibly take. If you get bored Mike come to Age of Panic at Borderline.

Do you want to do the ole' phone number swap and I'll give you a jingle if I'm club-hopping?

Milpool

1mVfL1n.jpg

You can get them from Morrisons, they're known as twin stick lollies there.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ALSO I WAS WRONG

We're downstairs at the dub night thing, not the swing event

SetWidth375-DUB-HOP-POSTER-MARCH-POSTER-WEB.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyFVvrpkuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Will be spending the day suffering from accute short attention span syndrome. There is of course da Bioshocks, plus this PS3 is staring at me with all the games. The start of Uncharted was fun, I need to finish up MGS1 so I can start 2 and in the back of my mind I keep thinking about how fun the intro to Infamous 2 was and wanting to play that. And I'm still not scratching the surface! Mike is good people.

Mikeside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UyFVvrpkuo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Will be spending the day suffering from accute short attention span syndrome. There is of course da Bioshocks, plus this PS3 is staring at me with all the games. The start of Uncharted was fun, I need to finish up MGS1 so I can start 2 and in the back of my mind I keep thinking about how fun the intro to Infamous 2 was and wanting to play that. And I'm still not scratching the surface! Mike is good people.

I'm fuckin' great people.
Will be wearing my PFG shirt tomorrow night, Jed. Royalty invoice incoming :p

I sent you a friend request on PSN, by the way

Jordan

Does anyone else think car insurance over here is a joke?

I've been driving for 3 years now, 1 year on my mums car as a named driver and 2 years in my own car (a little VW Polo, 1.4TDI)
My first years car insurance was £2200, my second years car insurance was £1100 and these were both with Elephant. They quoted me the other night for £850, I did some shopping today and Admiral who are the same company offered me it for £735, so Elephant have matched it. I wanted to do it as a monthly thing this year due to being a bit skint and with interest they want to whack the total final payments up to just under a grand!

Danj

Decided that instead of just staying at home like I have done the past 2 days I'll go out and join some friends at the pub after Doctor Who tonight.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
These look crap. Back me up here guys.

We had this discussion many moons ago, it was decided that they're cool if you're chilling at home but unless you're wearing them as fancy dress (Which is pretty lazy) that you should not wear them out in public

NinjaBoiX

We had this discussion many moons ago, it was decided that they're cool if you're chilling at home but unless you're wearing them as fancy dress (Which is pretty lazy) that you should not wear them out in public
There is a stall selling them in my local shopping centre. The first few days, the dude was rocking a onesie. By day three, he was just wearing jeans and a top.

There's faith in your product right there.

daviyoung

Banned
Yeh but they're also models* being professionally photographed. Them clothes would look much worse on a GAFer.

*look more like pop band rejects

SKINNER!

Banned
Watching BBC Click while munching down on dark chocolate covered pretzels. Met Spencer Kelly last year and he really is a genuinely nice guy.

noffles

Banned
Suicide kills more people than anal penetration?

Does that mean extremist religious groups will stop people from killing themselves instead of being homophobic now?

Hystzen

Man I hate lazy postmen just noticed got one of those cards in letterbox telling me I missed my delivery even though I been in all day. Seems he could not be arsed to even knock just shoved card through it probably my Muse tickets also

1st ep of Doctor Who I've watched since the 1st new series with Eccleston and the Xmas specials. Quite enjoyed it, may have to keep watching it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom