• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJV3

Ah, thankyou f0rk. Knew I could rely on you - or somebody maybe.

I've tried similar things over Europe over the last 30 years or so. Sort of like a combination of Branston Pickle and HP Sauce blended together and steeped in alcohol then?

Could probably manage that home-made.

If it tastes like that, then I'm not missing much.
Actually I can't even guess what that tastes like, sounds bloody weird though.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Get in those last moments of singing Cher's "If I Could Turn Back Time" because it's almost time to put those clocks forward.

I think WTF is going on everytime I enter this thread even when sober

I start to think that, but then I started the tubgirl conversation in the last thread. Whilst sober.

Absolutely no idea, but since you are at the top of the page this is the start of the conversation (because the old one is probably crap).

Your turn.

Since I'm having a Chicago Town pepperoni pizza soon, what is everyones favourite pizza and brand? INB4 Kentpaul buy local.

Let's talk about how we're all losing an hours sleep tonight
welcome bro

shut up

Dude you're still the top poster by far. How do you feel about that?

Chicago town pepperoni is awesome. I always end up eating both of them though. As bonus trivia, they make them in the UK in Leyland (small town near Preston)

That said...

I like the Pizza Express ones but only when they are half price. £4 is too much
I buy Margherita and put a tin of tuna on top

This guy knows what's up. Time to stock up when them pizza express pizzas are £2.

I don't know what this tuna nonsense is about though.

Where do you live: manc
Where are your ends: croydon ennit
University: of manc
Favourite Sport: football oooh it's well exciting ent it
Political party of choice: eddie mair
Favourite thing on the box: motd? don't have a telly at uni

my plans for tonight fell through leaving me with a gram of ket and a kilogram of boredom. might go for it if anyone's got any creative suggestions, either that or get an early night for mass tomorrow morning

Salvadora

Asda's pizzas are pretty good.

The Margherita one is pretty tasty with sun blushed tomatoes. I even like to cut up more tomatoes and stick them on top.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Since I'm having a Chicago Town pepperoni pizza soon, what is everyones favourite pizza and brand? INB4 Kentpaul buy local.

I'm kind of with Kentpaul on this - buy local is best, especially if you live somewhere like Bedford or Peterborough that have massive Italian populations (enough so they have their own consulate). Little businesses in back alleys with giant pizza ovens will make up anything you want - awesome. Got a splendid 8ft by 4ft pizza for one of my daughters' birthdays (can't remember which daughter or which birthday now, but it was damn good).

Failing that, Asda woodsmoked.

I'm kind of with Kentpaul on this - buy local is best, especially if you live somewhere like Bedford or Peterborough that have massive Italian populations (enough so they have their own consulate). Little businesses in back alleys with giant pizza ovens will make up anything you want - awesome. Got a splendid 8ft by 4ft pizza for one of my daughters' birthdays (can't remember which daughter or which birthday now, but it was damn good).

Failing that, Asda woodsmoked.

Asda do the best supermarket pizzas that I've had, without trying Waitrose, since there's none nearby. Cheap too. Shame there's no Asda at uni, only a small Tesco. Northern Tesco stores are usually so much bigger and better.

noffles

Banned
I can probably guess. Middle of the night = loads of free time. Fuck tradition, you don't have to sleep.

What's the point in sleep if you don't have to be awake in the morning? It's like shaving on the morning you don't have to go outside of the house - why bother?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Do people without a job normally shop at Waitrose?
My housemate does ^_^ the pizzas are on special offer so i blagged a few :D
I can probably guess. Middle of the night = loads of free time. Fuck tradition, you don't have to sleep.

My usual sleeping pattern is bed around 11-12 and up at 6-7

if you exclude the half hour to an hour workout

that's like 17 hours to kill

the rest of my day pretty much is spent on the computer

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
My usual sleeping pattern is bed around 11-12 and up at 6-7

if you exclude the half hour to an hour workout

that's like 17 hours to kill

the rest of my day pretty much is spent on the computer

Get yourself a banjo.

Wonderful instrument. Best bit about it is if you are good people notice you can play nicely and don't notice your crap singing, and if you play badly they notice that and also don't notice your crap singing. So you can sing as much and as loudly as you like.

noffles

Banned
Feels like it was midnight about an hour ago.

I'm not sorry.

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed. I fancy waking up post-lunchtime for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom