• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadows

Banned
I'm contemplating calling in sick if I'm in this much pain when I wake up. I honestly don't think I could tolerate a whole day of it in the office. The only thing holding me back is the fact that I need the money.

I think they'd be pretty understanding if you took a day off because you have CHFMD

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Any giffgaff users know the story with tethering? Can you do it without getting caught?

daviyoung

Banned
who's got acronymitis?

I'm looking forward to work tomorrow. Been a pleasant weekend but I'm ready to carpe those diems.

Any giffgaff users know the story with tethering? Can you do it without getting caught?

you mean using your phone as an access point? there's no rules against that

Mark1

Hey guys and gals, fellow Brit here, or more specifically Scot ;). I have been on GAF for nearly 2 months now and feel like joining this thread.

EDIT:

Where do you live: Glasgow
Where are you from: Scotland
University: Glasgow Caledonian University
Favourite Sport: Bodybuilding, maybe football soon
Political party of choice: Eh
Favourite thing on the box: Whaa?
Favourite crisp flavour: Don't eat them, if I had to choose - prawn Cocktail
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: I have a lot
Beano or Dandy: Beano

Mark1

Oh, had a feeling there were other Scots, just haven't seen any. You'll see me on the Smash Bros. thread, LGBThread and the Fitness one.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey guys and gals, fellow Brit here, or more specifically Scot ;). I have been on GAF for nearly 2 months now and feel like joining this thread.

EDIT:

Where are you from: Scotland
University: Glasgow Caledonian University
Favourite Sport: Bodybuilding, maybe football soon
Political party of choice: Eh
Favourite thing on the box: Whaa?
Favourite crisp flavour: Don't eat them, if I had to choose - prawn Cocktail
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: I have a lot
Beano or Dandy: Beano
HEY MAN NICE TO MEET Y-

k im dun

SKINNER!

Banned
Another Glaswegian on the thread. About time! Now we can invade that tesco on sauchiehall street. An employee there promised me a lifetime supply of Space Raiders and hasn't delivered yet.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll be honest, I've always wanted to go to Scotland but I feel like that's a country where I'd offend someone within 30 seconds.

Then try to do a David Coulthard impression to make up for it.
that's what they found offensive to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom