• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

you guys why did I miss all this drunk brigaf action lastnight?

I didn't learn a SINGLE fact about dinosaurs last night.
FUCKING WASTE

jimbor

Banned
She's gorgeous man, so cute, like a woodland pixie. Yeah, she dresses like a mentalist, but such a pretty lady. And her voice is adorable when she's talking, so delicate. You'd never think she had such a powerful set of lungs if you'd just met her.

God, I love Bjork, she's so good:

Bjork - Pagan Poetry (live)

I love the lapses into a cockney accent with certain words/sentences. It was a bit depressing watching the show as it gave me Iceland envy. So going back to that country as soon as I've got some money coming in again.

NinjaBoiX

Absolutely gorgeous Musha.

(tag your links you heathen)
Favourite Bjork song jinx. Fucking love that track so much, particularly on a comedown.
Favourite chilled Bjork track:

Possibly Maybe

"How can you offer me love like that?
My heart's burned,
How can you offer me love like that?
I'm exhausted, leave me alone,"

Love it.
shut up and play TLOU with me tonight
*raises hand*

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Good boy ninj. I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of GAF people online, especially you, Hot Coldman..You're not doing yourself any favours

Hystzen

After finding my list of bands seen live which I not filled in for 2/3 years I think my total must 90+ bands so far.

going have to do some backtracking of my mind for a correct number guess how im spending today

NinjaBoiX

Good boy ninj. I was somewhat disappointed by the lack of GAF people online, especially you, Hot Coldman..You're not doing yourself any favours
tumblr_lhq2zbdkAU1qgc8sno1_500.png

hit me up for some lou later and I'll definitely play
Groovy. I won't be on until tonight. 8, 9 o'clock probably.
Ha, I'll be honest that's my sentiment.

Scary news this weekend, looks like my wife is pregnant!
That's great fella! Good for you!

Scary though, no doubt.

no angel

Thanks everyone! It's planned so it's definitely good news but it's still slightly terrifying! Early days yet though so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

I'm definitely going to have to make the next meet, better do it before its too late!

NinjaBoiX

Thanks everyone! It's planned so it's definitely good news but it's still slightly terrifying! Early days yet though so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

I'm definitely going to have to make the next meet, better do it before its too late!
London meet in September then Christmas, Newcastle/Sunderland meet March next year. Get yourself along to one.

Also, share your questions and worries about the bambino too buddy, we'll try and help out as best we can!

no angel

London meet in September then Christmas, Newcastle/Sunderland meet March next year. Get yourself along to one.

Also, share your questions and worries about the bambino too buddy, we'll try and help out as best we can!
Cheers, it's more a general worry over the responsibility involved in raising a child, I'm sure we'll be fine!

Have we got a date for September yet?

Jordan

What time do you have to get it sorted by?

There's no set time really - my parents are back tomorrow night, but my friend is moving back home today so I need to pack all his shit away and move my shit back to where it belongs.

Go back to bed. Tidying/cleaning when tired is the worst! Wake up, stick some choons on, then bounce about the place with the hoover and a bin bag.
Jordan, this should be the first track of your cleaning adventure:

QOTSA - Everybody's Gonna Be Happy (Kinks cover)

I did go back to bed after nearly falling asleep on my floor with a bad back... However, I've only just woken up and now I feel even worse :( Gonna stick some 'sick' choons on and get everything that I need to do done and then I can chillax and play some TLoU with you guys later :)

SKINNER!

Banned
That part in "Picasso Baby" where the beat changes = sogood.gif. Shame Jay's grunts sounds like he's trying to shove his cock in a fox's box.

Jordan

Upstairs nearly all sorted, just got to put my bedding back on and spray my room with shit loads of air freshener. Downstairs is going to be a fucking nightmare. Failed massively today, was trying to get the entire week without any take aways but ended up having McDonalds for lunch and forgot to get anything out due to my nap so will probably either have Chinese or Indian for dinner.

Edit: Got a bit too comfortable at my desk and decided to call Virgin Media to shout at them for designing such a shit router/modem. Been on hold 20 minutes now... useless fucking support.

Hystzen

I still don't know what all this stuff properly means. I've had it explained a few times, I still don't totally get it.

What happens if people starve? What effect does it all have?

Some of your unlocks come from the size of your group so if you lose people you going take longer to get unlocks.

BritGaf guys, opinions on nail varnish colours please.

Edit: Fuck it's Meadows, break up all cliques immediately!

Jk fella, good to see you in here!

NinjaBoiX

BritGaf guys, opinions on nail varnish colours please.
Musha, we are men. We struggled with the dungarees the other day, do not take our advice with this kind of thing. (I know they were braces, I was being facetious.)

But for what it's worth, French Manicure is totally sexy as fuck. Apart from that, I dunno.

afoni

Banned
Matte pastel green for all fingers except for one on each hand, which should be a matte pastel purple instead.

I'm an expert.

SKINNER!

Banned
Looks like there's a movie being filmed on George Square at the moment. Smashed up London tour bus with a camera man in an overhead crane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom