• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that one? Yeah, I got that like 4 and a half hours ago! I replied too, which I guess you didn't get, otherwise you wouldn't be asking!

Buy a new phone.

Ah no I got no response after that one. It's clearly an issue your end as I have no problems receiving texts from other people.

Buy a new phone.

NinjaBoiX

Ah no I got no response after that one. It's clearly an issue your end as I have no problems receiving texts from other people.

Buy a new phone.
tumblr_lhq2zbdkAU1qgc8sno1_500.png

Why don't you BOTH buy a new phone? :p
I'm not buying a new phone, she just wants me to.

(Mum's the word.)

Jordan

On Chrome for iPhone - when browsing GAF it shows me youtube videos as an actual video on the page... Is there an extension for Chrome for desktop to do the same? It's an awesome feature.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Two quick things this Monday:

1) Stick with Parks & Rec it gets way better.

2) I'm imagining everyone in London walking around with "modesty bags" on their face to not offend anyone in any possible way.

Mikeside

Season 1 is OK, but a bit dull and uninspired

Then it gets better and better. Season 2 is great, 3+ are god tier TV.

I wish The Office post-s4 was half the show Parks is

Mikeside

FUCK YOU CITY-LINK!!!!!!!

I'm sat at work over an hour after I was supposed to leave because I'm still waiting for their fucking driver and am unable to get through to anybody on their out-of-hours service.

WE HAVE A DAILY FUCKING PICKUP, WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

AND WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING HANGING UP ON ME BEFORE I CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE?!?!??!

I really can't wait for this company to go under. I'll feel bad for the drivers, who are generally better than other couriers, but everyone else I've ever had to deal with in the company (and dealing with them daily for 10 years, that's a lot of people) has been an absolute royal cunt. I'll drive past them as they go to sign on for jobseekers and I'll throw fucking boxes at them

"THIS IS HOW YOU DELIVER A MOTHERFUCKING PARCEL YOU DICKBAGS"

SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN

NinjaBoiX

Übermatik;73580583 said:
SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN SUN RAIN
Uber, whatcha doin'?

Are you from our fair isle buddy? As long as we've chatted shit, I've never thought to ask!

Hystzen

Übermatik;73580583 said:

around here it is

RAIN THUNDER THUNDER RAIN SUN SUN HAILSTONE THUNDER RAIN FUCK YOU SUN RAIN THUNDER

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
FUCK YOU CITY-LINK!!!!!!!

I'm sat at work over an hour after I was supposed to leave because I'm still waiting for their fucking driver and am unable to get through to anybody on their out-of-hours service.

WE HAVE A DAILY FUCKING PICKUP, WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!

AND WHY DO YOU KEEP FUCKING HANGING UP ON ME BEFORE I CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE?!?!??!

I really can't wait for this company to go under. I'll feel bad for the drivers, who are generally better than other couriers, but everyone else I've ever had to deal with in the company (and dealing with them daily for 10 years, that's a lot of people) has been an absolute royal cunt. I'll drive past them as they go to sign on for jobseekers and I'll throw fucking boxes at them

"THIS IS HOW YOU DELIVER A MOTHERFUCKING PARCEL YOU DICKBAGS"
9/10 great rant, would read again. I especially liked the imaginary jobseeker drive-by delivery at the end.

Symphonia

Banned
I actually feel like I'm dying. I can't move my arm or my leg without feeling like it's going to fall off. If anyone asks who killed me, blame Meadows.

NinjaBoiX

You can kip at mine
I know this Musha, my gold card gets me free accommodation at Casa Soturi.

But it's going to be a fair outlay for a quick visit, £100-£150 just for the train. Are you thinking of taking a day or two off? I'd probably come if it was worth my while, but I'm not sure about coming down for a few drinks, shake boss man's hand, then go home the next day!

I know this Musha, my gold card gets me free accommodation at Casa Soturi.

But it's going to be a fair outlay for a quick visit, £100-£150 just for the train. Are you thinking of taking a day or two off? I'd probably come if it was worth my while, but I'm not sure about coming down for a few drinks, shake boss man's hand, then go home the next day!

I wouldn't be able to get any time off work, and I've got a family thing on the Sunday.

NinjaBoiX

I wouldn't be able to get any time off work, and I've got a family thing on the Sunday.
Hmmm, I'm not entirely convinced Musha. I'm sure Evi is cool and all, and I'd be up for meeting the guy, but I'd want to hang out with ma peeps (and fräulein) too!

I'll see what happens in the next few days, see if any more details emerge. If it seems like it'll be worth it, I'll book up some tickets.

Mikeside

Hmmm, I'm not entirely convinced Musha. I'm sure Evi is cool and all, and I'd be up for meeting the guy, but I'd want to hang out with ma peeps (and fräulein) too!

I'll see what happens in the next few days, see if any more details emerge. If it seems like it'll be worth it, I'll book up some tickets.

I'll be there for the friday night, but that's about it.

NinjaBoiX

I'll be there for the friday night, but that's about it.
Yeah, but Evi is probably setting off Friday, he'll probably be gone by the time I get there. Is there anyone else heading over?

I'll definitely consider it, I'm not ruling it out. It just feels kind of up in the air at the minute!

SmokyDave

Got a call saying that there's some serious bolded block caps going on in here. Can you lot keep it down a bit? Maybe type in italics?

Cheers chaps. You know what it's like, it's all fun and games until someone starts underlining or using red text and then all hell breaks loose.

Got a call saying that there's some serious bolded block caps going on in here. Can you lot keep it down a bit? Maybe type in italics?

Cheers chaps. You know what it's like, it's all fun and games until someone starts underlining or using red text and then all hell breaks loose.

hiWFxeM.gif

NinjaBoiX

SHUT IT DAVID, NOW IS NOT THE TIME!
Oh shit yeah, I thought 8th was Friday. So he's here wed - fri? If he leaves Friday not much point in a Friday night meet.
Yup.

Is it just you and Mike so far? Anyone else heading up?

I'm weighing up my options see.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Code:
  _____       _                  _           _     _____                       _   _ 
 |_   _|     | |                | |         | |   |_   _|                     | | | |
   | |     __| | ___   __      _| |__   __ _| |_    | |   __      ____ _ _ __ | |_| |
   | |    / _` |/ _ \  \ \ /\ / / '_ \ / _` | __|   | |   \ \ /\ / / _` | '_ \| __| |
  _| |_  | (_| | (_) |  \ V  V /| | | | (_| | |_   _| |_   \ V  V / (_| | | | | |_|_|
 |_____|  \__,_|\___/    \_/\_/ |_| |_|\__,_|\__| |_____|   \_/\_/ \__,_|_| |_|\__(_)

Mikeside

Apologies, in my defence, I was extremely annoyed.

I ended up having to deliver all the boxes to City-Link's depot.
I had to deliver the boxes to the freakin' courier company.

I'm definitely getting us to ditch them for TNT or somebody this week - the end of 10 years of getting fucked over by City-Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom