• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

that's a shit picture of a door

It's also a bit of a hint to anyone who isn't going to contribute & just seems to post in here for the purpose of shitting on the thread.

Oh no, it's not the same as the thread you made however long ago & people are all cliquey and blahblahblah.

You'd potentially be a good guy if you weren't so fucking abrasive for no good reason.

Meadows

Banned
It's also a bit of a hint to anyone who isn't going to contribute & just seems to post in here for the purpose of shitting on the thread.

Oh no, it's not the same as the thread you made however long ago & people are all cliquey and blahblahblah.

You'd potentially be a good guy if you weren't so fucking abrasive for no good reason.

image.php

yolo

NinjaBoiX

Ray Mears, what a dude.

Nothing like getting all comforting bed, and settling in to some quality Ray time, so relaxing.

He's making a matchbox.

Yay for Ray.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
It would feel weird meeting Evi-kun. Maybe I'll just streetpass him.

Yeah, you should totally be like those people who silently walked past me at E3 and then posted on GAF about the experience.

No, you should actually come to the meetup. ;b

Guys guys, Evi confirmed he's not leaving till 10th so Friday night meet is back on!

Possible meet up places:

De Hems

Any other suggestions?

SteveWD40

Zomg still posts here from time to time right? Was thinking when Evilore does his "eat in really expensive resaurants for lulz'" thing he might like some company and somone who wont cry when they split the bill...

this thread is so fucking good guys

Aww thanks so much Meadows, that's really sweet of you to say <3

Zomg still posts here from time to time right? Was thinking when Evilore does his "eat in really expensive resaurants for lulz'" thing he might like some company and somone who wont cry when they split the bill...

Yeah it's gonna be either zomg or Darren. The rest of us are too poor.

Good morning BritGAF!

Morning DS!

NinjaBoiX

Morning Doods.

Jeez, it's busy in here this morning! So this mini meet is actually a thing now, rather than a vague idea, cool! I really fancy a bounce down now, I'm not gonna lie.

I could get a half day Friday and be down for tea time. Head back Saturday night, Sunday morning.

Wallet am cry.

Mikeside

I'm going to be there Friday night and possibly for a bit on Saturday morning too.

Let's motha fuckin' dooo thiiiiiiis.

It's odd how it feels like fucking ages since the last meet already.

Jordan

Not bad, yourself?

I do have a slight headache though, I think it's related to my energy drink cut down.

Yeah, I'm not too bad. On my third cup of tea in the space of two hours, feeling today is going to be a long day.

Energy drink cut downs are lethal. I'm currently down to one or two a week, it's definitely not the most pleasant of feelings. Once I've cut out energy drinks I'm going to try and cut down on coke/pepsi apart from as a mixer...

NinjaBoiX

Not bad, yourself?

I do have a slight headache though, I think it's related to my energy drink cut down.

Yeah, I'm not too bad. On my third cup of tea in the space of two hours, feeling today is going to be a long day.

Energy drink cut downs are lethal. I'm currently down to one or two a week, it's definitely not the most pleasant of feelings. Once I've cut out energy drinks I'm going to try and cut down on coke/pepsi apart from as a mixer...
I don't drink anything like that, not much anyway.

Fruit juice, water, tea, coffee and the odd smoothie.

I'm partial to a nice milkshake on occasion too.

But I gotta have my water, I've always got a full bottle with me at work. I drink like 2-3 litres a day, probably just during the day!

In the past year I've started drinking a lot of water, particularly at work but I've still had at least one to three energy drinks a week so I'm cutting down.

Jordan

I don't drink anything like that, not much anyway.

Fruit juice, water, tea, coffee and the odd smoothie.

I'm partial to a nice milkshake on occasion too.

But I gotta have my water, I've always got a full bottle with me at work. I drink like 2-3 litres a day, probably just during the day!

In the past year I've started drinking a lot of water, particularly at work but I've still had at least one to three energy drinks a week so I'm cutting down.

I drink an insane amount of coke/pepsi, but I'm getting better with my water since I started going gym. I was at a stage when I first started this job of drinking 2 red bulls whilst at work, partially to do with the fact that I barely sleep and I needed something to help me through the day - but ended up immune to that shit. Had a red bull yesterday at like 10 purely because 3 hours sleep and a hangover wasn't great!

Might as well mate, save non meet peeps from any undue jealousy/boredom.

I'm going to get on train line right now, see what the sketch is.

Okay, I'll get on it now

I'm going to be there Friday night and possibly for a bit on Saturday morning too.

Let's motha fuckin' dooo thiiiiiiis.

It's odd how it feels like fucking ages since the last meet already.

I take it you're staying at mine too then?

I used to drink shit loads of tea and coffee every day, but when I started dieting last summer I cut it all out and only drank water. Even when I went out. For like, 6-7 weeks.

Now I have coffee on a weekend, and maybe the odd cup of tea now and then, but I've stuck to just drinking water in work. Hardly ever drink soft drinks either anymore. So much better for it.

I drink an insane amount of coke/pepsi, but I'm getting better with my water since I started going gym. I was at a stage when I first started this job of drinking 2 red bulls whilst at work, partially to do with the fact that I barely sleep and I needed something to help me through the day - but ended up immune to that shit. Had a red bull yesterday at like 10 purely because 3 hours sleep and a hangover wasn't great!

I will admit I drank a lot of fizzy drink but now I don't unless it's part of a mixer. However since Vanilla Coke made a comeback I've lowered my resolve slightly.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Non concentrated fruit juice and water for me. Soda is only good if your eating greasy food as it masks the grease in yo mouth.

-uk-rockstar-xdurance-energy-drink-case-of-12x-500ml-cans-14536-p.jpg

Energy drink's are pretty godly though. The reason i don't drink them as much is because my source who works at the BARRS soda factory is off work right now so i can't get my crazy discounts.

I won't be paying 1 quid a can for energy juice.

Non concentrated fruit juice and water for me. Soda is only good if your eating greasy food as it masks the grease in yo mouth.

-uk-rockstar-xdurance-energy-drink-case-of-12x-500ml-cans-14536-p.jpg

Energy drink's are pretty godly though. The reason i don't drink them as much is because my source who works at the BARRS soda factory is off work right now so i can't get my crazy discounts.

I won't be paying 1 quid a can for energy juice.

Down here it's only a quid a can in pound shops or when it's buy two for £2, everywhere else charges upwards of £1.50.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Down here it's only a quid a can in pound shops or when it's buy two for £2, everywhere else charges upwards of £1.50.

It's grossly overpriced and i will not be a apart of buying it from shops due to that. I vote with my wallet. It's just my luck Rockstar energy is made at the bar factory. If i found myself in a shop having to buy energy juice i would go for the 35 pence euro shopper rocket fuel.

The only thing worse is nightclubs that share the same can of energy juice for multiple people's jagerbomb.

It's like £2.10 for a can of relentless here @ work, £0.70 for a can of coke.

I think my local garage trys to pulls that shit off. I have no problems with motor drivers getting charged up the ass for anything since i no longer own a motor.

NinjaBoiX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom