• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
-uk-rockstar-xdurance-energy-drink-case-of-12x-500ml-cans-14536-p.jpg

That Rockstar flavour is fucking disgusting. Also, sleeper hit in the energy drink world is the No Fear one with the matte can.

Trust me, man. It's good shit.

Mikeside

That Rockstar flavour is fucking disgusting. Also, sleeper hit in the energy drink world is the No Fear one with the matte can.

Trust me, man. It's good shit.

The orange Rockstar drink is amazing. They had crates of it at Codemasters Connect (some MMO meetup thing in Birmingham years ago) when I went & I developed a bit of an addiction to the stuff.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
All energy drinks are disgusting. Wossamatta with a coke? It's got sugar and caffeine in it ffs, as if it's not bad enough for you already?

Better idea, just drink water and go to bed at a reasonable hour. No energy drinks needed.

Mikeside

All energy drinks are disgusting. Wossamatta with a coke? It's got sugar and caffeine in it ffs, as if it's not bad enough for you already?

Better idea, just drink water and go to bed at a reasonable hour. No energy drinks needed.

I struggle with this part.
Everything is so fucking distracting post-11pm.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Feeling shitty.mehh

Guys guys, Evi confirmed he's not leaving till 10th so Friday night meet is back on!

Possible meet up places:

De Hems

Any other suggestions?
I dont think im going to be able to make it, but Loading sounds pretty cool, de hems was good but you should keep it fresh innit mush!
Off to hospital again, second time this week.

:(
How come man?

yeah man, cokes the best

AcridMeat

Banned
Came back to London last night, went straight to Brew Dog with my bags, ended up sleeping in a house I've never been in, in a person's bed who wasn't there/I've never met.

Now off for pizza, the world's end, then penderell's oak for final dinner/drinks.

Lovely rainy day, I'm so thankful for it after how hot it has been everywhere.

NinjaBoiX

he would just draw him and Mike hugging and musha bent over suggestively
You're such a sexual deviant duck. It sickens me.

Not really, it's actually quite amusing. Until you get really disgusting with fisting and all that stuff. Keep it clean boy!

Reknoc

unffffffffffffffffffffffff the new bioshock infinite dlc is something i've wanted for ages. now i guess i'll try to complete bioshock infinite

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJhgwxSTHDs

This song came on last night when i was fucked on blue cheese, I felt like i was in the 70's. It was a very intense time when this song came on.

For some reason, I clicked. Glad I did, very much my thing. There's a great cover of this by Sufjan Stevens on a compilation. Didn't realise it was a cover till now.

Been getting into John Cale this afternoon after hearing him on the WTF podcast. Amazing music, maybe my favourite 70s era stuff ever.

Symphonia

Banned
You need a Vita. Then it'd be something to look forward to instead of a bummer.
Keep meaning to get a Vita, actually. Might get one when I buy a PS4.

Sup brah?
How come man?
I thought I had an allergic reaction to something the other day as my hands had broke out in hives and I had some difficulty breathing. I was wrong, it turns out it was bought on by my stress and anxiety. Welp.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
For some reason, I clicked. Glad I did, very much my thing. There's a great cover of this by Sufjan Stevens on a compilation. Didn't realise it was a cover till now.

Been getting into John Cale this afternoon after hearing him on the WTF podcast. Amazing music, maybe my favourite 70s era stuff ever.

Of course you clicked, Kenty doesn't listen to trash when hes in a mellow state of bliss. Sufjan Stevens is far to uplifting and manufactured sounding for a stoner session though. I like to be let down gently, with ease and respect. Uplifting music tugs my soul when I'm trying to get let down.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ha was listening to some Cale as well a couple days ago, its pretty great stuff.

Will have to check out that link when I can now!

He's so good, sounds so unlike most other 70s stuff which ages terribly. His voice is timeless and the production is really good. Super impressed. Way better than the Velvet Underground for me.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This is the internet bro!

I clean mine as much as i can due to how awesome it is sleeping in fresh bedsheets.

I like a mid-way, maybe once a month. I like my bed to smell like me, I don't particularly enjoy the smell of a washed bed, but you gotta do the do sometimes, especially in summer.

Kentpaul

I like a mid-way, maybe once a month. I like my bed to smell like me, I don't particularly enjoy the smell of a washed bed, but you gotta do the do sometimes, especially in summer.

It is a bastard of a chore changing the bed, But as any strong man with a fast metabolism does, I sweat when i sleep. It's not a big problem, It doesn't happen every night but it does happen once a week.

NinjaBoiX

Every Sunday, without fail.

And I love the smell of freshly changed sheets. I usually dive onto it and take a big inhale of breath on my nice, clean, fluffy bed.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Kentpaul

Every Sunday, without fail.

And I love the smell of freshly changed sheets. I usually dive onto it and take a big inhale of breath on my nice, clean, fluffy bed.

feelsgoodman.jpeg

Ever crawl into the sheet that the quilts in for a little exploring ?

NinjaBoiX

Its just like being in another world, I was in a few weeks ago tucking the quilt right into the edge of the sheet. You have the ultra soft quilt below you as you head for the corner of the quilt.
How is that weed working out for you Kent? Lol.

I just push the corners of the quilt to the top two corners of the sheet, hold them, then flick the rest down. Easy.

Kentpaul

How is that weed working out for you Kent? Lol.

I just push the corners of the quilt to the top two corners of the sheet, hold them, then flick the rest down. Easy.

I do this to but for some reason i went in to finish the job by hand. I have no regrets as its the most glorious place on the planet. The fresh bed feeling penetrating every sense in your body. My weed is going fine, I have a steady source to blue cheese so it's all good in my hood.

I suggest you climb in the heaven tonight and report back and tell me you were not amazed.

Kentpaul

2013_07_30_00002.jpg

This is the moment i started a war with the boomers! They rocket launchers are worth a good 3000 caps a piece and they each have 16 missiles worth a fair bit.

Once i wipe out the entire base i will become a very rich man.

NinjaBoiX

I do this to but for some reason i went in to finish the job by hand. I have no regrets as its the most glorious place on the planet. The fresh bed feeling penetrating every sense in your body. My weed is going fine, I have a steady source to blue cheese so it's all good in my hood.

I suggest you climb in the heaven tonight and report back and tell me you were not amazed.
I'm off it at the minute mate. I feel sharp as a tack, and bright as a button. And other sharp, bright things.
The mites in his house must feast like kings.
Eww.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There was a fly in my room and it just went out the window without spending half and hour bumping into it. Just straight out. Even slowed down to get through the gap.

I don't know what to think anymore.

SmokyDave

There was a fly in my room and it just went out the window without spending half and hour bumping into it. Just straight out. Even slowed down to get through the gap.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Is there a glassy-eyed Jeff Goldblum repeatedly walking into your kitchen door by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom