• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ugh. It's so hard to find summer internships for students finishing their first year.

How are you looking? At Newcastle the online vacancies page gets a great amount of placements, especially this time of year.

Hystzen

That was one of the most nerve wrecking moments waiting to find out what Vet said about dog, thankfully didn't bring up choice I was dreading but still not 100% sure what it is. Had a blood test but he confident it to do with his pancreas ,it can never be cured just have a special diet and unfortunately can't give him pain relief so tonight going be rough if he is in pain again

Mikeside

Stay alive, Kent! I'd prefer a weed and biscuits bender myself.

I'm in. But we need those amazing yoghurt tube things too. And warm croissants.
That's basically my plan for the weekend after the Batman: TAS blu-ray releases (if that ever happens ( it won't :( ))

That was one of the most nerve wrecking moments waiting to find out what Vet said about dog, thankfully didn't bring up choice I was dreading but still not 100% sure what it is. Had a blood test but he confident it to do with his pancreas ,it can never be cured just have a special diet and unfortunately can't give him pain relief so tonight going be rough if he is in pain again

Ahhh dude, I'm sorry. Still crossing my fingers for ya. Hope he perks up in the next few days.

Aww dude it sucks watching your pets go through pain and suffering. I had to watch my cat slowly die from kidney failiure after she drank antifreeze, nothing they could do to save her :(

I hope it's nothing serious and your dog ends up being pain free and perfectly fine.

SKINNER!

Banned
Having to deal with a few intolerable people i cannot stand to be around (these scumbags are friendly with our boss and love to snitch everyone up for the most petty things), Its really brought me down to a level of life hate.

Had to tell one of them to fuck off and leave work today (fake sicky) to get a bottle of buckfast and cheer my self up, and another thing about my job is you feel inferior to the asda operatives who work in the warehouse most of them ignore your existence and only a few spark conversation.

They just mad cause you're smooth puffin’ zig zag. Tell ‘em quit the riff raff bitchin’ with yo bitch ass.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
7SSQ2LT.png

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
May 26! Arrested Development & A$AP. Wow!!

Going to drop an ecstasy going in bro, I'm going wild for the night! Shit's going to be very polite.

Really hyped it will be a great night, got my tickets right here.

will issue justice causal justice on my last day

Having to deal with a few intolerable people i cannot stand to be around (these scumbags are friendly with our boss and love to snitch everyone up for the most petty things), Its really brought me down to a level of life hate.

Had to tell one of them to fuck off and leave work today (fake sicky) to get a bottle of buckfast and cheer my self up, and another thing about my job is you feel inferior to the asda operatives who work in the warehouse most of them ignore your existence and only a few spark conversation.

Summary

Mopping up boxes of smashed wine really kills any joy in life. I feel like a servant, FTL. Wish i took school more seriously.

I'l feel better when this bucky kick in.

I think i could handle it if no one pisses me off, I can't handle hot headed arguments with people or pretty arguments. After the argument the shit replays in my head to the point i get a short breath and shake a little.

Do you want me to go over there and sort them all out for you Kent?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm good yo, I will batter on and look for a new job on the side.
Just don't do that impulsive thing and from now on keep record of every dickhead thing they do whilst keeping yourself clean in the process, I reckon your s3 would work as an ample recording device in your highest pocket
If you get a hunch he is about to talk down to you like a cunt

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
For those who care

this is my front gate right now

20130404_135551_zps08201b39.jpg

bloody electricians... stopping me going to see my pappy for his birthday >__<

Lightly snowing ><

Indeed, as soon as i left the house i knew what was coming, atleast im back home in warmth again

Miles X

For those who care

this is my front gate right now

20130404_135551_zps08201b39.jpg

bloody electricians... stopping me going to see my pappy for his birthday >__<

Indeed, as soon as i left the house i knew what was coming, atleast im back home in warmth again

Fall into it.
Sue the council.
Profit for real!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
BritGAFfers I need help Identifying a song.

I'm pretty sure it was an advert in the 90s, for a beer or bitter of some kind, the pint was near the camera and there was a creepy dude in the background marching back and forth or something.

The music was all trumpets/trombones and stuff and I know we used to have it on cassette but I'll be damned if I'm looking for those right now.

EDIT: FUCK, I literally ended up googling "90s advert trumpet music" and the 1st result took me straight to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuEtGPXLPI

And the full song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfxv_lw2CDw

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Gonna be on the radio live this afternoon. If you're free and fancy a laugh, listen in on http://www.kanefm.com/ from 5pm-7pm. We'll be playing a new song in acoustic for the first time (having practiced it maybe 4 times), it's gonna be a FUCKING CARCRASH :D let's do this!

I'm pretty sure it was an advert in the 90s, for a beer or bitter of some kind, the pint was near the camera and there was a creepy dude in the background marching back and forth or something.

The music was all trumpets/trombones and stuff and I know we used to have it on cassette but I'll be damned if I'm looking for those right now.

EDIT: FUCK, I literally ended up googling "90s advert trumpet music" and the 1st result took me straight to it:

And the full song:

I always associate it with this game:

1051-1.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan

And the full song:

You didn't know Guaglione? smh

Bioshock Infinite has download and the bench mark tool suggests that it'll run pretty well on my laptop in 720p with high settings.

I must resist until tomorrow.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Holy crap the snow is really trying for it now, can't see 50 metres down the drive at the mo. Still not settling though. Stoopid snow don't know what month it is...

Mikeside

Gonna be on the radio live this afternoon. If you're free and fancy a laugh, listen in on http://www.kanefm.com/ from 5pm-7pm. We'll be playing a new song in acoustic for the first time (having practiced it maybe 4 times), it's gonna be a FUCKING CARCRASH :D let's do this!

I'll be listening, chap. At least, I will while still at work, then at home, so hopefully you'll be on from 5-6 or right at the end.

edit: Going to be cracking on with some PS3 gaming tonight, guys, so if we're doing another Steamchat (and we should) then maybe a voicechat would be better?
Do you have a headset, noffles?

Random question, but do you know anyone that pronounces it 'Sheen Bean'? Stupid pronunciation is one of the things that is an instant rage trigger for me.

Thankfully I have never had that grace my ears so far. If it does happen though, I'll be sure to dole out great justice on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom