• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Thankfully I have never had that grace my ears so far. If it does happen though, I'll be sure to dole out great justice on your behalf.
Good man.
I pronounce it 'Seen Been', but purely for the lulz.
ChaF7Ik.gif

Seanbob11

Random question, but do you know anyone that pronounces it 'Sheen Bean'? Stupid pronunciation is one of the things that is an instant rage trigger for me.

Most people call me "Seen". It's worse on live when little Americans are screaming "fuck you seenbob". FML.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Jed where are your tunes im just listening to annoying music atm

I still haven't got any Britgaf quality time in. Do you guys play the BF3 expansions, or are you cheap bastards like me?

I only recently got them but its no sweat if we dont play them

YOU GAME BRAH?

YOU GAME?!

Mikeside

Jed where are your tunes im just listening to annoying music atm

I only recently got them but its no sweat if we dont play them

YOU GAME BRAH?

YOU GAME?!

do u even premium, bro?

Yeah, Jed - this music is terrible. Hurry up and rescue the sounds, man.
OK, at least the DJ sounds hot. Is she a hot redhead, Jed? Put in a good word for me.

Hystzen

Aww dude it sucks watching your pets go through pain and suffering. I had to watch my cat slowly die from kidney failiure after she drank antifreeze, nothing they could do to save her :(

I hope it's nothing serious and your dog ends up being pain free and perfectly fine.

I nick named the cat Walking Dead at moment, he been in the family for over 20years now he can barely walk or eat fast but keeps on going. I think I seen him "dead" twice now he just goes into deep sleep where he does not move at all.

Chad kind of sulking due to not being able to jump onto chair and sleep snuggled up like always it hurts him to much to stretch at moment. Tonight I'm going be bring sleeping bag and quilt down so can sleep on floor with him try help him relax throughout the night

Hystzen

I have PS3 BF3 only expansion i got around to was Karkland but if want a game sometime it hysteria-87 . I might be on late tonight so anybody around shoot some shit up and stab some camping sniper noobs. (no idea where my mic is though)

SKINNER!

Banned
Gonna be on the radio live this afternoon. If you're free and fancy a laugh, listen in on http://www.kanefm.com/ from 5pm-7pm. We'll be playing a new song in acoustic for the first time (having practiced it maybe 4 times), it's gonna be a FUCKING CARCRASH :D let's do this!

Got home. Listening in right now.

I have battlefield on PS3. Add a brother, have premium too, it's the only game I mainly play. PSN is kingles08.

He knows what's what. Damn you Battlefield 3 PC gamerz.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is the Jed on the radio right? I have to go off now to the cinema, where I won't be meeting any fellow BritGAFfers because a cinema is the worst place to find someone you don't know, so I can't give it a listen.

SKINNER!

Banned
Did they do my shoutout(s)?

This is the Jed on the radio right? I have to go off now to the cinema, where I won't be meeting any fellow BritGAFfers because a cinema is the worst place to find someone you don't know, so I can't give it a listen.

Missed the live performance but caught the interview and Manta Ray. They gave a shoutout to "the people who paid for the EP" so I'm happy.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
do u even premium, bro?

Yeah, Jed - this music is terrible. Hurry up and rescue the sounds, man.
OK, at least the DJ sounds hot. Is she a hot redhead, Jed? Put in a good word for me.

Just got home. I cannot vouch for the quality of their other songs, I was downstairs in the waiting area.

DJ was indeed SICK hot, kinda spanishy and very curvy, me and Johnny were a bit smitten.

Was fun overall though, no idea what we sounded like, I'll have to wait for the mixcloud to go up over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who tuned in, hope it wasn't too ramshackle.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Just got home. I cannot vouch for the quality of their other songs, I was downstairs in the waiting area.

DJ was indeed SICK hot, kinda spanishy and very curvy, me and Johnny were a bit smitten.

Was fun overall though, no idea what we sounded like, I'll have to wait for the mixcloud to go up over the weekend. Thanks to everyone who tuned in, hope it wasn't too ramshackle.

she sounded hot

on a totally unrelated note what does your guitarist look like

scotcheggz

Where do you live: Brighton
Where are you from: Brighton
University: Brighton
Favourite Sport: Cricket
Political party of choice: I voted Green last election
Favourite thing on the box: The smell of reeves and mortimor
Favourite crisp flavour: Beef space raiders
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: knobs
Beano or Dandy: sega power

I dont post much really, but hey britgaf.

Where do you live: Brighton
Where are you from: Brighton
University: Brighton
Favourite Sport: Cricket
Political party of choice: I voted Green last election
Favourite thing on the box: The smell of reeves and mortimor
Favourite crisp flavour: Beef space raiders
Favourite biscuit: Bourbon
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: knobs
Beano or Dandy: sega power

I dont post much really, but hey britgaf.

Hey. Sega Power? You'll fit in well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom