• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burnout 3 for Xbox doesn't support the memory card again? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
maskrider said:
I have my X-BOX modded (only for backup saves and playing import), and transferring to PC is a way to save my games, but some games have to be signed by that only X-BOX and not loadable on any other X-BOX. You get the scenario ?

Yes, mine's only for back-up saves and imports too. ;) :)

Ah, forgot about the signing stuff...although IIRC the trainers you can get override that. Now whether or not you can then use those saves online is a different story.

maskrider

Lyte Edge said:
Yes, mine's only for back-up saves and imports too. ;) :)

Ah, forgot about the signing stuff...although IIRC the trainers you can get override that. Now whether or not you can then use those saves online is a different story.

Well, trainer is one thing, still takes time (in some cases, quite a lot). And I have a box with Thompson drive, damn !

cja

xsarien said:
What problems? The memory card issue isn't a big deal for me, and fuck me, I hate controller rumbling anyway; I turn it off whenver I can. The game is built in RenderWare. By it's very nature, it should be pretty much identical to every other version available.
Gosh, y'all trying to make me sound like a grouch when this game is so darned awesome. No rumble, no saving of custom soundtracks and too many loading screens (there really shouldn't be any when retrying) are the things that slightly nark me at the moment.

xsarien

daedsiluap
cja said:
Gosh, y'all trying to make me sound like a grouch when this game is so darned awesome. No rumble, no saving of custom soundtracks and too many loading screens (there really shouldn't be any when retrying) are the things that slightly nark me at the moment.

...What?
Create a custom soundtrack in the dashboard, load it in the game's option screen when you boot it. Is that really such a pain?

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
the rumble support in the PS2 version is absolutely bone rattling. Almost to the point where I wonder if my controller is broken...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
xsarien said:
...What?
Create a custom soundtrack in the dashboard, load it in the game's option screen when you boot it. Is that really such a pain?

And would it really have been such a pain for Criterion to let you save your soundtrack selection in your profile?

I think we all feel the game rocks; this thread is just for bitching about the minor gripes. :)

xsarien

daedsiluap
Lyte Edge said:
And would it really have been such a pain for Criterion to let you save your soundtrack selection in your profile?

What with EA Trax and everything, the answer to that is probably a very strong "Yes." :p

Top Bottom