• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

knee

rrdein said:
I was mainly just trying to trade for some Gears of War skins but when I checked my Inbox in the morning I was being asked by a dozen people to make up prices for around 100 games, most of them being among my most valuable, and I didn't feel like wasting my time when I knew most of them were just people looking for a 'bargain'. I was mostly looking to trade for or buy a few specific items. It's true that I had the word "Paypal" buried at the bottom of my wants but I never said all my games were for sale or that I was desperate or even eager to 'offload' my games. I made it clear I was trying to trade for Gears skins. If people want a billion valuable games from me they can make some offers instead of wasting my time just hoping I'll say 5 bucks for Shantae or something like that. Nobody wants Shantae who doesn't know what it's worth. Everyone was acting like I was pushing to sell my games or something and I don't think most of those people even read the beginning which was all about Gears of War. The list was just what I had to trade, in case people did not want to sell their Gears of War skins. I know when people spend 5 minutes perusing my list and picking out a few items they want, they feel that I am obligated to give their message serious attention, but I literally do 10-20 trades a day and I deal with a lot of offers, and it's never a treat for me to have someone asking for prices on a bunch of items. It is all the worse when people treat me like I need their money or was asking for it, and should be grateful they are willing to drop a few bucks on the gems it's taken me years to get.

All he's asking for is a response to his PM.

Just say 'no thanks' if you're not interested.

Positive Feeback for xDEKOIx

He bought a 3-Month Live code from me. I have one left!

Also, I have:

XBOX 360 Transfer Cable
New, Sealed - $12 Shipped

Forza 3 / Halo 3 ODST
Great Condition - $21 Shipped

rrdein said:
I was mainly just trying to trade for some Gears of War skins but when I checked my Inbox in the morning I was being asked by a dozen people to make up prices for around 100 games, most of them being among my most valuable, and I didn't feel like wasting my time when I knew most of them were just people looking for a 'bargain'. I was mostly looking to trade for or buy a few specific items. It's true that I had the word "Paypal" buried at the bottom of my wants but I never said all my games were for sale or that I was desperate or even eager to 'offload' my games. I made it clear I was trying to trade for Gears skins. If people want a billion valuable games from me they can make some offers instead of wasting my time just hoping I'll say 5 bucks for Shantae or something like that. Nobody wants Shantae who doesn't know what it's worth. Everyone was acting like I was pushing to sell my games or something and I don't think most of those people even read the beginning which was all about Gears of War. The list was just what I had to trade, in case people did not want to sell their Gears of War skins. I know when people spend 5 minutes perusing my list and picking out a few items they want, they feel that I am obligated to give their message serious attention, but I literally do 10-20 trades a day and I deal with a lot of offers, and it's never a treat for me to have someone asking for prices on a bunch of items. It is all the worse when people treat me like I need their money or was asking for it, and should be grateful they are willing to drop a few bucks on the gems it's taken me years to get.

Just put prices on your stuff you want to sell or identify what you are selling and what you are trading.

Easy

SailorDaravon said:
Wow, really? I can only fathom the depths of the inconvenience you must face on a daily basis when people want to buy things from you that you don't price on a list that swallows the sun in size. What peasants, with their interest and whanot.

Why should he be polite to people low-balling him, or wasting his time?

rrdein said:
Oh, please forgive my ignorance on this matter then. You're obviously off to an amazing start start in this thread, listing shitloads of games spanning multiple posts, saying you're open to paypal, then angrily blaming people for having the audacity to ask how much you wanted for them. Clearly the dozen people who sent you PMs were part of a subversive syndicate of evil gamers out to rob you of your precious games for pennies on the dollar, rotten thieves that they are.

LocoMrPollock said:
I can't speak for anyone else, but all I did was request prices on some games, individually or sold as a group. How is that in any way shape or form different from the standard operating procedure when someone lists items in this thread? As knee and MikeE21286 just stated, all he had to do was make his intentions clear when posting, or send a quick PM letting those who contacted him know that the games weren't for sale. It's terribly hypocritical to claim others are being presumptuous for showing interest in some games when you come right out the gate ascribing all sorts of bad intentions to them.

rrdein

Neo Member
I am polite but sometimes people get pushy and self-righteous about their "right" to get a reply from me and I wasn't even trying to sell my games. I was trying to trade for Gears of War skins. I woke up this afternoon and saw a dozen PMs all for the first time and I didn't have time to respond to them so I moved on to business that was more important (to me).

rrdein said:
I am polite but sometimes people get pushy and self-righteous about their "right" to get a reply from me and I wasn't even trying to sell my games. I was trying to trade for Gears of War skins. I woke up this afternoon and saw a dozen PMs all for the first time and I didn't have time to respond to them so I moved on to business that was more important (to me).
Learn to communicate and you won't have that problem.

Wolfe

rrdein said:

You do realize this all could have been avoided by a little bit of work on your end right?

Risible

Phoenix's Rage said:
Positive feedback for Risible. Nice dude. Willing to negotiate. Thanks mate

Likewise, Phoneix's Rage was a scholar and a gentleman. Positive feedback to this good man, I say!

JohngPR

Sorry it took so long! Don't know why I brain farted and didn't do this sooner...

POSITIVE feedback for Live Free or Die. Super fast payment. He bought a 12 month XBL Gold sub from me.

Johnny

rrdein, I believe I sent you an offer for quite a few of your items after making the effort to price everything with individual eBay listings. Do you plan on shooting back a counter offer or have you simply changed your mind in regards to selling your games? I have a couple of people waiting on word from me as to whether or not I'm going to purchase items from them that you've also offered. Let me know, thanks!

rrdein

Neo Member
GrotesqueBeauty said:
I can't speak for anyone else, but all I did was request prices on some games, individually or sold as a group. How is that in any way shape or form different from the standard operating procedure when someone lists items in this thread? As knee and MikeE21286 just stated, all he had to do was make his intentions clear when posting, or send a quick PM letting those who contacted him know that the games weren't for sale. It's terribly hypocritical to claim others are being presumptuous for showing interest in some games when you come right out the gate ascribing all sorts of bad intentions to them.

Not really trying to judge anyone, point fingers at anyone, or say anything about people's motives. Just that my time is limited and I have to make certain decisions at certain times to make sure I can squeeze everything into a day. I am about to complete my 18th transaction today. It's something nobody else needs to understand, but it's just the way it is.

To anyone who PM'd me about the games in my thread and still hasn't picked up on this, I was not really looking to sell and my games are not for sale unless someone wants to make a nice offer.

Erekiddo

rrdein said:
To anyone who PM'd me about the games in my thread and still hasn't picked up on this, I was not really looking to sell and my games are not for sale unless someone wants to make a nice offer.

And you post this in 'Buy/Sell/Trade 2011' ?

You're making a lot of sense.

390383895_a4c3001ab0.jpg

Hey guys! My mint copy of Suikoden II is definitely not for sale, unless you match or exceed the preconceived amount hidden in the back of my mind.

NeoNess said:

Unfortunately NeoNess this thread seems to attract people who don't understand the point of this thread.

No one is going to read that big massive list of games, and if you are rude about it people aren't going to deal with you. It's as simple as that.

Zing

Banned
LocoMrPollock said:

In my case, I actually offered him something that was on his want list and I was perfectly willing to pay close-to-ebay prices to make up the rest. I only asked about three games! I guess I just got lost in the flood.

I understand where he's coming from. I also get a lot of people asking about stuff like my CIB GBA collection, but when I give them a price that is about 60% of ebay completed auctions, they balk. I get my time wasted a lot like this.

However, I don't understand why he would list virtually his entire collection, if he wasn't actively looking to sell or trade it.

Wait, I just realized he is complaining about how rude people are to lowball him, when he posted his full list with the sole intent of fishing for someone with deep pockets to make him a highball offer. Now I regret wasting my time looking through his list.

rrdein

Neo Member
Umm, as I said, I wanted to TRADE and BUY, not SELL. There's 3 words in there.. I made a mistake by not deleting "Paypal" from my want list and now I guess every jackass out there has to make some comment about how stupid I am for not wanting to sell my games. I'm pretty sure half the people who PM'd me just assumed I was selling without reading my post anyway.

NeoNess said:

390383895_a4c3001ab0.jpg

Hey guys! My mint copy of Suikoden II is definitely not for sale, unless you match or exceed the preconceived amount hidden in the back of my mind.

rrdein

Neo Member
Zing said:
Wait, I just realized he is complaining about how rude people are to lowball him, when he posted his full list with the sole intent of fishing for someone with deep pockets to make him a highball offer. Now I regret wasting my time looking through his list.

Jesus Christ I can't say it enough, you people just don't read but you are so quick to judge. I was not trying to sell, not looking for anyone with deep pockets, or any of that sh*t. I just wanted to trade for some Gears of War skins and I didn't have time to respond to a bunch of buy offers.

rrdein said:
Umm, as I said, I wanted to TRADE and BUY, not SELL. There's 3 words in there.. I made a mistake by not deleting "Paypal" from my want list and now I guess every jackass out there has to make some comment about how stupid I am for not wanting to sell my games. I'm pretty sure half the people who PM'd me just assumed I was selling without reading my post anyway.

Hey, watch your tone - name-calling is unnecessary. I agree that having a ton of PMs from folks is tough to deal with, but no offense, you created the issue for yourself by not being explicit in your post(s). If you only wanted to trade and buy, you should state that immediately at the top of your post.

Frankly, you're well within your right to post a huge list of games and say "none of this crap is for sale, unless you offer me some magical number I have in my head." But, don't expect to get a lot of folks here to bite on that. This is a place where openness and expectation are usually put forward to make everything easier for everyone. If you're looking for offers, say that. If you're looking to buy or trade, say that, too. If you've got 50 PMs and can't possibly reply to all of them, have the decency to at least post in the thread and let folks now that instead of replying to each PM. I know that if I had PM'd you I would have appreciated that. But hey, it's really your choice, right?

I like to see new people in this thread. They not only add to the mix of folks we got here, but they also offer up cool new stuff, too. But, play nice. We're all here to have a good time and hopefully find a good deal. We come here to avoid the hassles of eBay, etc. So, let's keep the drama to a minimum, shall we?

KoreanBarbecue said:
Hey, watch your tone - name-calling is unnecessary. I agree that having a ton of PMs from folks is tough to deal with, but no offense, you created the issue for yourself by not being explicit in your post(s). If you only wanted to trade and buy, you should state that immediately at the top of your post.

Frankly, you're well within your right to post a huge list of games and say "none of this crap is for sale, unless you offer me some magical number I have in my head." But, don't expect to get a lot of folks here to bite on that. This is a place where openness and expectation are usually put forward to make everything easier for everyone. If you're looking for offers, say that. If you're looking to buy or trade, say that, too. If you've got 50 PMs and can't possibly reply to all of them, have the decency to at least post in the thread and let folks now that instead of replying to each PM. I know that if I had PM'd you I would have appreciated that. But hey, it's really your choice, right?

I like to see new people in this thread. They not only add to the mix of folks we got here, but they also offer up cool new stuff, too. But, play nice. We're all here to have a good time and hopefully find a good deal. We come here to avoid the hassles of eBay, etc. So, let's keep the drama to a minimum, shall we?
+1

Zing

Banned
rrdein said:
Jesus Christ I can't say it enough, you people just don't read but you are so quick to judge. I was not trying to sell, not looking for anyone with deep pockets, or any of that sh*t.

But…

rrdein said:
I was not really looking to sell and my games are not for sale unless someone wants to make a nice offer.
24c7in5.jpg

rrdein

Neo Member
I don't know what the big deal is, it has been less than 12 hours since I first saw all of these PMs and people were getting impatient so they started making a public issue out of the fact that I didn't respond to them. It's completely ridiculous and nobody's business.

I tried to make my posts very very clear that I wanted Gears of War 3 DLC. There is no way that anybody could have read my thread, with the bold title, and then the message in red, and then a list of prices I would pay for each GoW3 Skin, and not at least have understood that the Gears of War 3 DLC were my #1 want. I can tell you that whenever I post this list anywhere, even if I explicitly say the games are not for sale, only trade, I mostly get people PMing me asking me to price a big lot of my best games, and I do not think I was unclear at all in my listing. I really don't mind people making whatever kind of offer they want, as long as it doesn't require a lot of extra effort on my part. I invite cash offers which I can simply accept or decline, but I do not feel I should be obligated to take half an hour out to come up with prices for every person who casually sends me a list of games and demands a price (or prices). I buy, sell, and trade a lot of video games on several sites and I am often very busy, and I'm forced to budget my time in certain ways that are nobody's business. As I said, it still has been less than 12 hours since I saw any of those PMs. Even so, I will not be answering any PMs of mine that have not been answered at the time of this reply. Sorry if I wasted anybody's time, I know that your time is valuable.

rrdein

Neo Member
And as far as me saying about people making an offer, I do that to discourage people from asking me to price a list of games as I mentioned above. I mainly just wanted to trade and buy. But even so, there is a price I am willing to sell almost anything at, and I think that is true for everybody.

You guys are ridiculous.

Zing

Banned
All of the items here are for trade or sale. Everything is in excellent or better condition and is NTSC North America. I'm hoping to pick up some NES and SNES games. Anyone interested in this old stuff usually knows the approximate worth. PM me with a list of what you want and/or an offer and I will do my best. I can send or receive Paypal.

I HAVE:

Pikmin 2 [missing manual] (GameCube)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube)
Chrono Trigger [sealed with limited edition poster] (DS)
Elite Beat Agents [CIB] (DS)
Zombies Ate My Neighbors (SNES)

NES
-cart and manual-
Blaster Master
Duck Tales
Faxanadu
Legendary Wings
Life Force
Metroid
River City Ransom
Solstice
Startropics
Strider
-cart only-
Bionic Commando
Castlevania [5 screw]
Clash at Demonhead
Cobra Triangle
Dragon Warrior II
Dragon Warrior III
Gradius
Gun.Smoke
M.U.L.E.
Mighty Bomb Jack
Nightshade
Pirates!
R.C. Pro Am
Rush’N Attack [5 screw]
Snake Rattle N Roll
Solomon’s Key
Stinger
Super C
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Legend of Zelda
Willow
Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord
Yo! Noid
Zanac

PS1 (all complete)
Air Combat [longbox]
Azure Dreams
Chocobo’s Dungeon 2
Colony Wars
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Madden NFL 2000
Ridge Racer [longbox]
Siphon Filter
Tekken [longbox]
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Tomb Raider
Um Jammer Lammy

PS2 (all complete)
God Hand [sealed]
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater [sealed]
Phantom Brave [sealed]
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
Suikoden Tactics
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

I WANT:

SNES
Axelay
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Mega Man X
Ninja Warriors
On the Ball
Plok
Sparkster
The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse

NES
Battletoads
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Mendel Palace
Rush'N Attack
Shadow of the Ninja

knee

rrdein said:
But even so, there is a price I am willing to sell almost anything at, and I think that is true for everybody.

That's true, but if you want max return for rare / oop items, it's not going to happen here. Might as well go straight to eBay for that.

This is more for items you want to move, that aren't quite worth selling on eBay... but might be worth something to someone in the thread.

rrdein

Neo Member
I never said max return or anything like that, and I was never trying to sell anything. I was trying to buy, and possibly trade.

I have a iPod Touch fourth gen for sale. $60

The catch? Everything works fine, but:
1. Doesn't come with the iPod sync cable
2. Crack on the top left part of the iPod and where the camera is (camera works fine, though. actually better imo).

will also trade for a zune 30

Dunan

Spotted some rare/oddball Squaresoft stuff in my suitcase that I'd been planning to put on eBay a year or so ago and forgot about.

Final Fantasy VII International Postcard Book - An unused set of postcards with FF7 CG on them, bound into a book. The first two are some Midgar concept art that I'd never seen before. There are also a bunch of tiny stickers of the main characters, Chocobos, frogs, Turks, etc.

Final Fantasy VII International Memorial Album - A hardcover book with all the dialogue from the game along with screenshots. A movie screenplay sort of thing. The international one is much rarer than the original one, supposedly. It's hardcover, but the book is trade paperback dimensions.

Final Fantasy VI Character Collections - An unusual ring-bound booklet of hard glossy cardboard pages; the left sides have Amano artwork of each character, and the right sides have scenes of the character in the game, photo-album style with the the cardboard cut out and the screenshots embedded. I can't find it on Amazon or anywhere, but it was available to the public (cover price: 650 yen) and was released in February 1994.

Anyone want any of these things for, say, $10 shipped in the US?

Also: A white NeGcon twistable controller for racing games. I loved playing Wipeout with it years ago; I with WOHD were compatible with it.

Not sure what NeGcons go for these days. I paid Y1800 for mine a few years ago; maybe $15 today?

Firehead

Looking to sell:
Hyperdimension Neptunia - has outer box + art book (hasn't been cracked) and was only played once to check if it works properly:
$70 Shipped OBO
G7lL1.jpg

Feel free to PM with any questions.

RickA238

Selling the following games. I'm primarily looking for PayPal. I generally will not consider trades unless uncommon Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2 or NES games are offered. All are NTSC-U region unless noted otherwise. Shipping is included in all prices. Minimum orders of $15 only please:

Price, Title, Condition

Neo-Geo

AES:
Shock Trooper: 2nd Squad complete (Japanese)
Metal Slug 3 complete (English)
Last Blade complete (Japanese)
Art of Fighting complete (English)

MVS:
$150 - Strikers 1945 Plus complete
$350 - Phantom-1 MVS-AES Converter
$50 - Samurai Shodown complete
$30 - Fatal Fury 2 cart only

SNES

$85 - Harvest Moon Cart only
$60 - Metal Warriors Cart only
$55 - Contra 3: Alien Wars Complete, mint
$50 - Final Fight 3 Cart only
$70 - Breath of Fire 2 Complete
$35 - Demon's Crest Cart only
$30 - Secret of Mana Cart only
$35 - Super Mario RPG Cart only
$30 - Lufia Cart only
$30 - Final Fight 2 Cart only
$30 - Knights of the Round Cart only
$30 - R-Type III: The Third Lightning Cart only
$15 - Bust a Move Cart only
$15 - Street Fighter Alpha 2 Cart only
$35 - Breath of Fire Cart, manual, map
$20 - Front Mission: Gun Hazard NTSC-J Complete, mint
$25 - Robotrek Cart only
$20 - Secret of Evermore Cart only
$15 - Super Bomberman 2 Cart only
$12 - Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle Cart only
$15 - Actraiser Cart only
$10 - Alien vs. Predator Cart only
$10 - Civilization Cart only
$10 - Illusion of Gaia Cart only
$15 - The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse Complete
$7 - Super Street Fighter 2 Cart only
$5 - Wordtris Cart only
$5 - Soul Blader NTSC-J Cart only
$25 - X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse Complete, mint
$10 - Final Fight Cart only
$5 - Chessmaster Cart only
$5 - Darius Twin Cart only
$5 - Eye of the Beholder Cart only
$5 - Super Nova Cart only
$3 - Capcom MVP Football Cart only
$65 - Chrono Trigger Cart only
$80 - Mega Man X3 Cart only
$85 - Mega Man X2 w/ box
$35 - Final Fantasy III Cart only
$25 - Final Fantasy II Cart only
$20 - Super Castlevania IV Cart only
$12 - Chomakaimura NTSC-J Cart only

Genesis

$25 - Valis Complete
$25 - Shining Force II Cart and Manual
$20 - Chiki Chiki Boys Complete
$25 - Moonwalker Cart only
$20 - Micro Machines Complete
$18 - Gain Ground Complete
$30 - Herzog Zwei Complete
$18 - D&D Eternal Sun Complete
$12 - Pirates! Gold Cart only
$10 - Double Dragon 3: The Arcade Game Complete
$10 - McDonald's Treasure Land Complete
$10 - Sorcerer's Kingdom Cart and Manual
$10 - Toe Jam & Earl 2: Panic on Planet Funkatron Cart only
$10 - Sonic & Knuckles Cart only
$10 - Gauntlet IV Cart only
$10 - Revenge of Shinobi Sealed Complete
$10 - Altered Beast Complete
$8 - Strider Cart only
$6 - Mortal Kombat II Complete
$5 - Revenge of Shinobi Cart only
$8 - Tinhead Complete
$30 - SYD of Valis Complete
$10 - Phantasy Star II Cart only
$7 - Gaiares No Label Cart only
$7 - Valis III Cart only
$5 - Sword of Vermilion Cart only
$4 - Target Earth Cart only
$2 - Joe Montana Football Cart only
$5 - Ranger X Cart only
$4 - Thunder Force 2 Cart only
$3 - Balloon Boy / Funny World Complete
$30 - Ghostbusters Complete
$40 - Phantasy Star II w/ Map, Guide Book Complete
$15 - Phantasy Star 3 cart, case, insert

XBOX 360

$30 - Silent Hill: Homecoming (Sealed Mint)
$20 - Gears of War 2 (Good)
$15 - Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition (Mint)
$15 - Fable II
$12 - Gears of War (Mint)
$10 - Call of Duty 2 (Mint)
$10 - Call of Duty 3 (Mint)
$10 - Dead Rising (Mint)
$10 - Halo 3 (Mint)
$10 - Street Fighter IV (Mint)
$9 - Too Human (Mint)
$10 - Fifa '08 (Good)
$8 - Bionic Commando (Mint)
$7 - Condemned 2
$7 - Crackdown (Mint)
$6 - Perfect Dark Zero (Mint)
$6 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (Mint)
$3 - Big Bumpin'
$5 - Far Cry Instincts Predator
$20 - Grand Theft Auto IV (Sealed, Mint, not Platinum Edition)
$17 - Lego Star Wars II
$3 - Madden '07 (Madden '06 box & manual)
$3 - Madden '08 (Mint)
$5 - NHL '07 (Mint)
$5 - NHL 2K6 (Mint)
$3 - Pocket Bike Racers
$3 - Sneak King

N64

$60 - Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (Complete Good)
Bomberman 64: 2nd Attack (Complete Mint)
$50 - Paper Mario (Complete Mint)
$40 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (Cart and Box Good)
$50 - Sin & Punishment (Complete NTSC-J Mint)
$40 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Complete, LE, no manual, Mint)
$30 - Mischief Makers (Complete Mint)
$30 - Starcraft 64
$20 - Castlevania 64: Legacy of Darkness
$15 - Hybrid Heaven (Complete Good)
$15 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon Poor)
$15 - Mega Man 64 (Complete Mint)
$13 - Winback Complete
$13 - WWF No Mercy (Complete Mint)
$5 - WCW/NWO Revenge
$5 - WWF Wrestlemania 2000

XBOX

Sniper Elite Sealed Mint
$30 - Fatal Frame Mint
$30 - Fatal Frame 2 Good
$17 - Beyond Good and Evil Sealed Mint
$15 - Castlevania: Curse of Darkness Mint
$12 - Capcom Fighting Evolution
$12 - Destroy All Humans Sealed Mint
$10 - Manhunt Mint
$12 - Final Fight: Streetwise Sealed Mint
$7 - Midway Arcade Collection 2 Mint
$8 - Burnout 3 Mint
$9 - Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer Sealed Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Sealed Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Defiance Sealed Mint
$20 - Halo 2 Collector's Edition Mint
$7 - Indigo Prophecy Mint
$6 - Narc Sealed Mint
$5 - MVP Baseball 2004 Mint
$4 - Crimson Skies Mint
$4 - Dead to Rights Average
$2 - NHL 2004 Mint
$2 - NHL 2K5 Mint
$3 - Syberia Sealed Mint
$6 - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Sealed, Platinum Hits
$5 - XIII Mint

Wii

$30 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mint
$10 - Blast Works Sealed Mint

Gamecube

$10 - Alien Hominid Mint
$10 - Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader Mint
$8 - Chaos Field
$6 - Zoocube
$30 - Baten Kaitos Origins Sealed Mint
$18 - Baten Kaitos Mint

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Anyone interested in trading me a Dualshock 3 for a Wired 360 pad? I also have a wireless pad but I'd be more inclined to trade the wired one.

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
WTT

My Jack in the box weapon skin for a savage grenadier elite. I might have something else to trade if needed

rrdein said:
Jesus Christ I can't say it enough, you people just don't read but you are so quick to judge. I was not trying to sell, not looking for anyone with deep pockets, or any of that sh*t. I just wanted to trade for some Gears of War skins and I didn't have time to respond to a bunch of buy offers.

Then why did you list every game you own? I guess I just don't understand that. If you just wanted to trade for some GoW skins, then why list every single fucking game you have, specially if they weren't in the considering for trading for GoW skins.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Interested in buying:
Mortal Kombat - 360
Crysis 2 - 360
Catherine - PS3

Also have to trade or sell:
Orange Box 360
Uncharted 2 PS3 (non-GOTY edition)
Marvel vs Capcom 3 360

JoeFenix

I need a Dark Souls Strategy guide! I'm in Canada, pre-ordered the damn thing on Amazon.ca the first day they put it up and was basicaly told today that I probably wasn't going to ever get one...... I am raging right now!

Can someone in the US sell me a copy?

PM me and we can set something up!

Xena

From the old thread, I'm still looking for this:

Tales of Vesperia PS3

6pBVZ.png

Preferably Japan version, but will consider Asian version as well. Don't care much about condition as long as the disc doesn't have a lot of scratches.

If you have one laying around that you don't play anymore and would like to get rid of, send me a pm, please!

theskat

Banned
foodtaster said:
I have a iPod Touch fourth gen for sale. $60

The catch? Everything works fine, but:
1. Doesn't come with the iPod sync cable
2. Crack on the top left part of the iPod and where the camera is (camera works fine, though. actually better imo).

will also trade for a zune 30

PM sent.

MrDaravon

-Prices are shipped in continental US; generally will not haggle unless you're buying multiple things.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Not looking to trade for anything right now.

sqqqa8.jpg

-Final Fantasy 6 Advance (SEALED) - $70

jiizo1.jpg

Memory Cards! will knock some off if you buy multiples. Also I have an additional teal PS1 memory card (with Legend of Mana sticker) that doesn't seem to work that I'll throw in with any of these if you want it. All other cards have been tested and work.
-x2 sealed PS1 official Sony cards - $10 each
-x6 official PS1 cards with various PSM/Lunar stickers (as seen above) - $7 each, or all for $30
-x1 Japanese PS2 Official Wild Arms Alter Code F memory card- $20
-x2 251 block official Nintendo Gamecube memory cards - $8 each
-x1 59 block official Animal Crossing memory card - $6 - GONE

Silh

Hi guys, it's been a while.

Looking to see if anyone's interested in the these PVCs. Both have only been opened once but never put on display, so they're in like new condition.

Kotobukiya Bishoujo Psylocke - $60
Kotobukiya Dark Magician Girl - $60

If you buy both - $110

PayPal gift only, please. Offers are welcome. Please note that I'll be out of town from Thursday til Sunday, but I can get these shipped by then if we can work something out soon.

Enron

Banned
I have an extra Forza 4 LCE (from the MS Store) with the preorder bonus Honda CR-Z I need to get rid of in case any of you missed out on one. 80 bucks shipped to the continental US!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom