• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell a mint copy of Dead Island for 360 for $40 shipped through Paypal. PM me if you're interested. I'll also trade for a copy of Gears 3 (in the same condition), and I'm willing to ship first (for the Gears trade, not for a Paypal payment) if I have lower feedback.

knee

moop2000 said:
haha, still waiting for your sage advice on how to price my shit... fucking coward

Haha, you called him a coward.. in a sales forum... for not telling you how to price your items?

Please take your banter to PM.

Edit: This new repost rule is way too infrequent, btw. Am I allowed to post to say 'hey, I added something new to my post way over there'. Just added:

PS3 - Guitar Hero / Rock Band bundle
  • GH: World Tour
  • GH: Aerosmith
  • GH: Legends of Rock
  • Rock Band 1
  • RB: AC/DC
  • RB: Lego Rock Band
All are New and Sealed except Legends of Rock

I also have three guitars. One which I used regularly, one which I have never used and one that I just can't get to pair to the dongle, but is new.

All the games and guitars for $60 Shipped

knee said:
Haha, you called him a coward.. in a sales forum... for not telling you how to price your items?

Please take your banter to PM.

Edit: This new repost rule is way too infrequent, btw. Am I allowed to post to say 'hey, I added something new to my post way over there'.

Funny coming from someone who's banter got this thread's previous incarnation derailed the most...

Moop, how is season 2 of Game of Thrones? I assume you've already seen the entire thing, despite it still being in production. You still plowing the producer?

bubnbob

Banned
rofl, why do i need to provide "advice" - yer shat aint selling here, its overpriced.

go to digitpress or nintendoage and hawk yer "CIB mint complete rare" there. Thx

dallow_bg

nods at old men
In the off chance........

I have a sealed black PSP Go
Want to trade for a sealed or otherwise new white model.

Also, still looking for a mint DSi XL Mario edition.

woodypop

I don't often sell here (much more of a buyer--such a damned consumer! lol), and I'm thinking of selling some stuff, but have no idea how to price them.

Ico t-shirt
Shadow of the Colossus t-shirt
Parappa the Rapper beanie
Sega hoodie (Black w/controller designs stitched across the front)

Generally I check completed eBay auctions to get a ballpark figure, but if it doesn't show up there, what am I to do? The t-shirts recently appeared, but the beanie and hoodie haven't. Aside from eBay, how do you find pricing for non-retail items?

woodypop said:
I don't often sell here (much more of a buyer--such a damned consumer! lol), and I'm thinking of selling some stuff, but have no idea how to price them.

Ico t-shirt
Shadow of the Colossus t-shirt
Parappa the Rapper beanie
Sega hoodie (Black w/controller designs stitched across the front)

Generally I check completed eBay auctions to get a ballpark figure, but if it doesn't show up there, what am I to do? The t-shirts recently appeared, but the beanie and hoodie haven't. Aside from eBay, how do you find pricing for non-retail items?

I know someone that was looking for the Parappa Beanie...I accidently PM'ed him/her thinking he/her was selling it when it was actually WTB...Username is Admiral Snackbar

I'm curious, are you gonna post pics? I would love to see what the Ico and SotC shirts look like...

Selling some stuff as I'm out of room in my apartment. Prices include shipping via USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. I will ship outside of the US, just contact me for rates.

I have lots of feedback here (GAF Gold), as well as on Digital Press, CAG, and eBay. Pricing is negotiable!

Click on each item to see a picture!

Wii
$09 - Red Steel (CIB)
$10 - Metal Slug Anthology (CIB)
$12 - Trauma Center: Second Opinion (CIB)

Xbox 360
$10 - Wartech: Senko no Ronde (CIB)
$10 - Virtual Tennis 3 (CIB)
$10 - Stranglehold (CIB)
$11 - Resident Evil 5 (CIB)
$45 - Xbox 360 HD DVD Player w/ 11 HD-DVDs (CIB, no UPC)

N64
$08 - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (Loose)
$10 - Perfect Dark (CIB)
$12 - Wave Race 64 (CIB)

Gamecube
$28 - Wavebird Controller (Grey, W/ Receiver)
$12 - Animal Crossing w/ Memory Card (CIB)
$12 - Mega Man Anniversary Collection (CIB)
$12 - Phantasy Star Online: Episode III (CIB)
$10 - Soul Calibur 2 (PC, CIB)
$10 - Sonic Mega Collection (PC, CIB)
$10 - Viewtiful Joe (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 7 (CIB, w/ Microphone)
$10 - Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (PC, CIB)
$18 - Mario Party 6 (CIB w/ Microphone)
$13 - Super Mario Sunshine (PC, CIB)
$13 - Mario Kart: Double Dash (CIB)

Game Boy Advance
$10 - Yoshi's Island (Loose)
$10 - Super Dodge Ball Advance (CIB, no cardboard insert, beat up box)
$11 - NES Classics Castlevania (CIB, slight box damage)
$14 - NES Classics: Zelda 2 (CIB)
$08 - Phantasy Star Collection (Loose)
$08 - Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Loose)

Nintendo DS
$09 - Zelda Feather Stylus (Unused, Glue on outer box coming off)
$12 - Nintendo Promo Rainbow Stylus Set (Unused)

Other Stuff
$35 - Castlevania Portait of Ruin Preorder Bonus
$08 - Japanese Air Man Figure
$07 - Banjo Kazooie VHS Promo
$07 - Diddy Kong Racing VHS Promo
$07 - Starfox 64 VHS Promo
$95 - Canon EF 50mm 1.8 (Great shape, no fungus, scratches, etc) Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4

Stuff I Want

I really prefer to trade for this stuff:

PSN Cash
XBL Subscription
Okamiden
Solatorobo
Gears of War 3
Catherine (PS3 preferred)

Euphor!a

Banned
For Sale via PayPal (Trades for Steam games will be considered.)

PS3 Games:
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice [$15]
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue [$5]
Haze [$5]
Heavy Rain [$20]
inFamous [$15]
LittleBigPlanet [$15]
MAG [$10]
Ninja Gaiden Sigma [$10]
Resistance: Fall of Man [$10]
Valkyria Chronicles [$15]

PS2 Games:
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence [$5]
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (New and sealed, but cardboard box it comes in is a little rough) [$20]
Final Fantasy XII [$10]
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns [$10]
God of War [$5]
God of War 2 [$5]
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec [$5]
Gran Turismo 4 (Missing Manual) [$5]
Jade Cocoon 2 [$10]
Maximo [$5]
Okami [$15]
Rogue Galaxy [$15]
Romancing Saga [$15]
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3: FES [$15]
Silent Hill 2
Sly Cooper 1-3 [$10]
Soul Calibur 2 [$5]
SSX [$5]
Steambot Chronicles [$15]
Street Figher: Anniversary Collection [$10]
Suikoden 3 [$15]
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven [$10]
Xenosaga [$10]
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner [$15]

Blu-Ray Movies: (All are $5, only exception to this is Planet Earth)
30 Days of Night
The Descent - Original Unrated Cut
Kiss of the Dragon
Kung Fu Hustle
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Planet Earth - BBC Edition (Works on Region A players but unsure if it is Region A or Region-Free, box doesn't say.) [$20]

Hardcover Books: ($10 Each unless otherwise noted)
The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Co...gar-Allan-Poe/Edgar-Allan-Poe/e/9781435106345
The Iliad and The Odyssey http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/ili...81435110434&itm=33&usri=leatherbound+classics
The Divine Comedy http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/div...81435103849&itm=20&usri=leatherbound+classics
World War Z
Necronomicon: The Best Weird Tales of H. P. Lovecraft [$15]

*All prices are shipped, minimum order of $10.

All games listed are black label versions, no greatest hits editions. Games and movies are all North American versions unless otherwise noted

Since the more you order the more I save on shipping I'll give discounts to those ordering more than 1 game/blu-ray. Everything will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail except for the PS3.

If you have interest in anything available just send me a PM and we'll work something out. Pictures for anything available upon request.

zlatko

Banned
zlatko said:
Looking for: Gears of War 3 Savage Grenadier Multiplayer Skin

Have for Trade: Team Fortress 2 Items and PS3 L.A. Noire's Consul's Car Traffic Case DLC code.

PM if you want to trade.

Bump. Willing to trade both the DLC code and up to 5 items of your choice from TF2.

rrdein

Neo Member
I'm not sure how feedback is reported. I did a trade with snoopeasystreet and we both sent a PM for feedback to KoreanBarbecue, but someone else has told me since that it is reported in this thread. Hopefully the feedback that snoopeasystreet and I both sent to KB will get counted.

Basically, I traded with these people and wish to leave them both postive feedback:

Struct09 +1 feedback
snoopeasystreet +1 feedback

rrdein said:
I'm not sure how feedback is reported. I did a trade with snoopeasystreet and we both sent a PM for feedback to KoreanBarbecue, but someone else has told me since that it is reported in this thread. Hopefully the feedback that snoopeasystreet and I both sent to KB will get counted.

Basically, I traded with these people and wish to leave them both postive feedback:

Struct09 +1 feedback
snoopeasystreet +1 feedback

I tried to PM you a response, but your inbox is full. Maybe you should clean it out, as it'll make, you know, communication a bit easier. :)

As for the feedback, just do the following:

1. Post in this thread, stating that you're leaving positive feedback for whoever you dealt with. I or MidnightScott will see the feedback left and will update the feedback list appropriately. If you want to be a real dear, bold the user's name that you're leaving feedback for - it makes it easier to see amongst the sea of posts.

The feedback list is current as of post #549. Folks, including Smokey (I saw your post) - the feedback list is updated as quickly as myself or MidnightScott can update it. But, sometimes things get in the way, like life, work, etc. Rest assured, your feedback will be updated in the list, but maybe not the second it's posted. Just have patience and we'll get it updated. Thanks for understanding. Also, sorry, I had a hard time hearing all of you through my endless Dark Souls marathon. My apologies.

squicken

Selling a Corsair H100 Closed Loop Cooler. Had it about 2 months. Buyer pays shipping $50 sold

Also selling an Asrock P67 Extreme4 (B3) motherboard. Also 2 months or so. Buyer pays shipping $70 sold

Dunan

My fellow Gaffers!

Just posting a picture to reassure everyone... all the stuff you've purchased from me is being packed into my suitcase and is on its way to the US, and then to the post office, and then to your doorstep!

6230099588_8ca570698e_z.jpg

(This actually includes a couple of eBay things too. The green customs form isn't necessary; I'm just using it to cover up someone's address.)

Tonight I'll be buying postage online and printing out packing slips. On Wednesday it goes out!

Kyzer

Banned
WTB a used 3DS game for like 20-25 bucks. OoT, Mercenaries, Star Fox, or FIFA '12 are probably the ones I want most. Still dont own a game for my 3DS ><

Smokey

NCAA Football 12 (360) - $39
Gran Turismo 5 - $28
LA Noire (360) - $28
Socom 4 - $25

I've got all positive feedback:

Ice Raven : Sold GTX 580 graphics card
Nightz : Sold Gears of War 3

Paypal please. Get at me bros

daevv

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition Super Voucher for sale, code gives you the following:

- Retro Map pack DLC
- Double XP for the first 24 hours of MP
- Full access to all weapons and abilities for the first 24 hours of MP
- A Killzone 3 PS3 dynamic theme
- The Killzone 3 soundtrack
- Making of the game video

mah1sl.jpg

Asking $5 via paypal gift please. I've got only possitive feedback here and over 100 on ebay: davepukin

Here's some toy / collectible stuff I need to unload to make room for more. :(

All were displayed in a case, in a smoke free home.

US Sales only please. All prices include cost of shipping.

Kotobukiya FFX Kimahri - $80 $70

DSCN2352.jpg

DSCN2354.jpg

Yujin B.Jenet - $50 $40

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

DSCN2374.jpg

SF3 Ibuki - $20 $15

DSCN2377.jpg

DSCN2378.jpg

DSCN2379.jpg

Unopened Devilman Amon $20 $15

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2367.jpg

Unopened Monsiuer Bome Oni Musume $25 $15

DSCN2371.jpg

DSCN2370.jpg

Veronica Mars season 1 DVD $15 $12 shipped.

Please contact me via PM directly.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
i have Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for DS
Drawn to Life for DS
and Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed for Wii

all packaged, never opened. don't have a use for them. i'll sell them for the best offer.

i also have a bobblehead for Big Willy Unleashed if anyone is interested in that as well.

Have : Nintendo 2000 points code

Want : PSN $20 code

I'm in Canada, but I don't think Nintendo points are regional (?)

I have no feedback here, so if you're +, I'll send first.

http://myworld.ebay.ca/thegamefan1901
ebayer since 2002

Have taken part in a few steam 4 pack deals as well. Steam id: spacehawg

Edit : Acquired Halo Reach, thanks rrdein

rrdein, I sent you a PM a few days ago inquiring about multiple games and never got a response. I've actually noticed a disappointing trend towards this in the b/s/t thread in general. Can't say I understand sellers who list something if they're not going to bother to respond to potential buyers.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive feedback for TheDancingWatermelon! We made arrangements, set everything up, and then I disappeared all weekend due to Dark Souls. Fortunately, he was patient and held on to the game despite my complete disappearance.

Thanks again for your patience and a great deal!

stufte

Selling a used (but perfect condition) Dead Island for the Xbox 360. Looking to undercut Franklinator (sorry!) and sell mine for $38 shipped. Paypal only, PM if interested.

rrdein

Neo Member
GrotesqueBeauty said:
rrdein, I sent you a PM a few days ago inquiring about multiple games and never got a response. I've actually noticed a disappointing trend towards this in the b/s/t thread in general. Can't say I understand sellers who list something if they're not going to bother to respond to potential buyers.

I was mainly just trying to trade for some Gears of War skins but when I checked my Inbox in the morning I was being asked by a dozen people to make up prices for around 100 games, most of them being among my most valuable, and I didn't feel like wasting my time when I knew most of them were just people looking for a 'bargain'. I was mostly looking to trade for or buy a few specific items. It's true that I had the word "Paypal" buried at the bottom of my wants but I never said all my games were for sale or that I was desperate or even eager to 'offload' my games. I made it clear I was trying to trade for Gears skins. If people want a billion valuable games from me they can make some offers instead of wasting my time just hoping I'll say 5 bucks for Shantae or something like that. Nobody wants Shantae who doesn't know what it's worth. Everyone was acting like I was pushing to sell my games or something and I don't think most of those people even read the beginning which was all about Gears of War. The list was just what I had to trade, in case people did not want to sell their Gears of War skins. I know when people spend 5 minutes perusing my list and picking out a few items they want, they feel that I am obligated to give their message serious attention, but I literally do 10-20 trades a day and I deal with a lot of offers, and it's never a treat for me to have someone asking for prices on a bunch of items. It is all the worse when people treat me like I need their money or was asking for it, and should be grateful they are willing to drop a few bucks on the gems it's taken me years to get.

Wolfe

For sale:

Super Street Fighter IV - 3DS - $25 shipped (comes with the 3D slip cover)
Ridge Racer 3D - 3DS - $20 shipped

Both games are complete with case and manual and are in like new condition, selling cause I don't play either game enough. Only shipping within the US.

3lQOC.jpg

MrDaravon

rrdein said:
I was mainly just trying to trade for some Gears of War skins but when I checked my Inbox in the morning I was being asked by a dozen people to make up prices for around 100 games, most of them being among my most valuable, and I didn't feel like wasting my time when I knew most of them were just people looking for a 'bargain'. I was mostly looking to trade for or buy a few specific items. It's true that I had the word "Paypal" buried at the bottom of my wants but I never said all my games were for sale or that I was desperate or even eager to 'offload' my games. I made it clear I was trying to trade for Gears skins. If people want a billion valuable games from me they can make some offers instead of wasting my time just hoping I'll say 5 bucks for Shantae or something like that. Nobody wants Shantae who doesn't know what it's worth. Everyone was acting like I was pushing to sell my games or something and I don't think most of those people even read the beginning which was all about Gears of War. The list was just what I had to trade, in case people did not want to sell their Gears of War skins. I know when people spend 5 minutes perusing my list and picking out a few items they want, they feel that I am obligated to give their message serious attention, but I literally do 10-20 trades a day and I deal with a lot of offers, and it's never a treat for me to have someone asking for prices on a bunch of items. It is all the worse when people treat me like I need their money or was asking for it, and should be grateful they are willing to drop a few bucks on the gems it's taken me years to get.

Wow, really? I can only fathom the depths of the inconvenience you must face on a daily basis when people want to buy things from you that you don't price on a list that swallows the sun in size. What peasants, with their interest and whanot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom