• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a Steam arkham city code for 35 obo paypal gift or trading for a PC bf3 code - pm me and we'll talk.
(nvida purchase key)

gaf +

Selling a Black 3DS (North America region-coded) et al.

Located in Australia. Everything was bought brand new in August and is nigh immaculate.

Games:
> Zelda OoT 3D
> Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
> Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Accessories:
> extra styluses
> screen protectors (both packaged and already on the unit)
> Hori soft pouch (black)
> Madcatz microsuede case (grey)

PM or quote with an offer!

Peace, holmes.

joshschw

hluR8.jpg

I have a few PS3 Move things. The Motion Controller and PS3 Eye. As well as the Sony gun shell, which works great for both the games.

I'd rather sell the camera, controller together at least, and I would throw in Sports Champions as well. Let's say $55 shipped for all that, feel free to make an offer though.

The games:
$25 for Time Crisis
$30 for House of the Dead
I would love to sell the gun shell in combination with something. If you really want it alone, maybe we can work something out though.

Feel free to make an offer if you want all, or more than one thing! I'd prefer to ship less things anyway!

(US only for now, sorry)

WTB:

Luigi's Mansion
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 CIB
Sonic and Knuckles CIB
Tetris Attack SNES/Gameboy CIB
Yoshi's Safari CIB
Mega Man 1 NES CIB
Mega Man 6

CatPee

In need of cash again, so here's what I've got (PS3):

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $36
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $18
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $10
Valkyria Chronicles - $14
Guitar Hero 5/Rock Band 2 - $9 for both

All prices are shipped and items will be shipped with DC#. I've had hundreds of transactions on GameTZ, so buy with confidence!

Scott said:
Positive feedback for Gryphter. Quickest transaction and shipping time I've experienced here, yet, and the games arrived in fantastic condition.
Positive feedback for Scott as well. Excellent communication and very friendly.

neocoder

Banned
Positive feedback for smenden18

Bought the PS3 Catherine from him. Good communication, fast shipping, no issues. Would do business with him again.

rrdein

Neo Member
Positive feedback for davepoobond

Positive feedback
for TSAGoodness

Positive feedback
for Euphor!a

Positive feedback
for mernst23

Positive feedback
for JLateralus

LQX

Anyone interested in a Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines? Bought it on Steam as courtesy for someone who then then turned around and did not want it. If you have any game to trade please PM as I may be interested.

So I think I am about to start getting rid of some of my really rare/really space consuming items. The top shelf of my game collection just fucking collapsed this morning so now I have a top of fucking boxes sitting on the floor and I am not very happy about it.

The first thing to go... a brand new Garou (Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves) Neo-Geo Stick 2 for the PS2. Comes with the original box (which is now dented in the right corner thanks to the fall), but not the game (sold it when I first got the thing since I couldn't play it anyway). I bought it merely because it looked cool, but it has never even been used. This was sold exclusively in Japan. There is only one on ebay, which is used (and doesn't appear to come with the box at all), and is going for $155 plus $28 shipping from Japan. I am asking $200 shipped (in the US) for mine. Will upload pics later, but msg me if you are interested (MarkMan ;).

I will also probably be selling off my PS2 Neo-Geo Pad too, which is also new and in the box. I also have a used Japanese Samurai Shodown Collection that I can no longer play since I got rid of my JP PS3 long ago...

GQman2121

Banned
I have one SEALED copy of Uncharted 3 left. $50 shipped.

I'll also have sealed copies of MW3 and Skyrim on launch day next week for $50.

darkeagle1437

Neo Member
Looking to Sell
Mega Man Legends ps1 comes with game and case but does not have manual
Tales of Symphonia gamecube disc only, comes in a blockbuster case with cover art printed
Virtua Fighter 5 complete
saints row 2 360 complete platinum hits
Soul Calibur IV 360 complete
Contra Shattered soldier ps2 complete
Mortal Kombat Shaolin monks ps2 complete
Final Fantasy X-2 disc only

I want reasonable offers through paypal. I will also take trades for ps1 or snes jrpgs aside from final fantasy since i already have all of them. I'm currently looking for Brave Fencer Musashi, Xenogears, and Threads of Fate. If you want pics of the items i'm selling i will send them to you. I will be updating this post with more games to sell later.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Starhawk Beta Code $5.00

Uncharted 3 Online Pass $7.00

I only accept PayPal Gift. PM me if interested, and I'll PM the code once you send funds. :)

JohngPR

Want to Sell/Trade:

Split/Second (360)- Brand new and sealed $17 shipped

Super Street Fighter IV (3DS)- $18 Shipped. Only played it a handful of times.

Ridge Racer 3D (3DS)- $16 Shipped. Played only once.

L.A. Noire (PS3)- $28 Dollars shipped

Pictures upon request!

Buy (trade) with confidence!

mcuh4g.jpg

I accept paypal (preferred as gift please).

Willing to trade for:

Rage (360 or PC Steam Code)
Spider-man: Edge of Time (360)
God of War Origins Collection
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (Steam Code)
Resistance 3
Catherine (PS3)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
knee said:
lol, he doesn't have them yet.

DON'T INTERFERE WE ARE NEGOTIATING IN GOOD FAITH.

Also, have a copy of Dark Souls (PS3) up for trade. Would like a Steam code for Space Marine or something along those lines.

seattle7997

Neo Member
Hey everyone, I have a gently used copy of Dark Souls I wanted to test the water with and see if anyone would be willing to trade me for a gently used copy of Uncharted 3 if at all possible.

I don't have any feedback on here as I have never B/S/T anything

knee

Uncharted 3 is in the amazon buy 2, get 1 free sale.

I don't want to front $120 :-\ I need two more people that want the game to send me $40 through paypal (either gift or add extra to eat the paypal fee). I'll use my Amazon Prime to send it to your house w/ 2-Day shipping. You'll have Uncharted 3 for $40, no tax. I won't be making any money off of this.

I'm NeoGAF gold, etc. I'll wait until like... midnight EST. PM me if you're interested.

seattle7997

Neo Member
knee said:

I don't want to front $120 :-\ I need two more people that want the game to send me $40 through paypal (either gift or add extra to eat the paypal fee). I'll use my Amazon Prime to send it to your house w/ 2-Day shipping. You'll have Uncharted 3 for $40, no tax. I won't be making any money off of this.

I'm NeoGAF gold, etc. I'll wait until like... midnight EST. PM me if you're interested.
Damn, Wish I had the extra cash

LQX

knee said:

I'm down for this. PM sent.

knee said:

LQX said:
I'm down for this. PM sent.

Yeah, I'm in too. PM sent

XLant

Neo Member
Positive feedback for: Dave Long.

Easy communications led to a swift deal and a positive experience all around. Thanks Dave, and enjoy!

---------------------------

Positive feedback for: NoRéN.

A fair and honest dealer if there ever was one. Truly a pleasure to do business with.

knee said:

Anyone wants to do this with Kirby Dreamland >_>? (though I'm not in US, so someone else will have to place the order)

NoRéN

Allan Holdsworth said:
Anyone wants to do this with Kirby Dreamland >_>? (though I'm not in US, so someone else will have to place the order)
Can you even place an order and have it shipped to 3 different addresses?

Anybody got a cheap DIRT 3 Steam code for sale? They're going for $7.50 on Ebay, but would rather buy from a GAF'er.

PM me if you've got one to sell. Arkham City too.

neocoder

Banned
EDIT: I'm no longer looking for a 3DS as I bought one over the weekend. I'm looking for Zelda OOT. If you have one, PM me with your offer details.

I'm looking for a 3DS, US region. PM me with details on what you have and your offer. Thanks.

XLant

Neo Member
Positive feedback for: GrotesqueBeauty

paid really quickly and was extremely easy to negotiate with. Thank you and enjoy the games!

Lombaszko

UPDATED PRICES 11/4
Hello,
I'm selling the following things:

Wii
Wii System SOLD!

Wii Remote & Nunchuck SOLD!

Wii Classic Controller SOLD!

Mario Kart Wii SOLD!

New Super Mario Bros Wii SOLD!

Other
Club Nintendo Platinum Mario Bros Figurine $25 Shipped (PIC)

DC Comics Blackest Night 0-8 & Brightest Day 0-24 $40 Shipped (PIC)

I accept Pay Pal & Amazon Payments and have positive GAF, Amazon & eBay feedback. Please PM me with any questions. Thank you!

daevv

Looking to buy 1 Dr Pepper code for Battlefield 3 PS3.

I live in Canada and want to know if I can actually redeem them before buying a bunch on ebay. I know the Dr Pepper site says "US only" to create an account but I'm gonna try, hence the code. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom