• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

SELLING: Deathsmiles Standard Edition (N. America) for Xbox 360

Mint & complete - $17 shipped to 48 states

boxartlg.jpg

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Starhawk Beta code for $5.00
L.A. Noire Car Consul's Traffic Case DLC for PS3 $5.00

I accept PayPal Gift. PM me if interested.

aggro crag said:
I'm interested in buying a used PAL copy of Xenoblade. Preferably a game copy in good condition, no scratches. PM me with offers.

http://www.365games.co.uk/wii-games/xenoblade-chronicles-solus-game

It is unlikely that anyone will be selling it on GAF for that cheap of a price. It took exactly a week to get here after it shipped, and shipping was a $1.30...

Be aware that your bank or credit card may charge a fee for "international purchases" as well. I used the Capital One Credit Card because no such fee exists for them.

However, since it's now approaching holidays it might take a little longer.

Hope I helped!

xaosslug

lilralphie said:
2 transactions or just 2 items?

we did our 1st transaction for a fight stick. I wanted his PSP bundle as well, but someone else was had dibs, so I told Kadey to add me to the list of peeps to contact if that sale fell through. Later, after I had already paid for the stick, and the stick had been shipped. Kadey contacted me and asked if I was still interested in the PSP, and that was our 2nd.

imo, these are legitimately, 2 separate transactions that just happened to be done very close together.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Have:
Batman Arkham City (360)
Xenoblade (Wii)
Dark Souls + Guide (PS3)

Want:
Pretty much any of the games that have come out these past couple of months that aren't those.
Stylish poster frames. Yeah, frames. I wants 'em.

Let me know, we can work something out.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm a she. But yeah. Transactions were a week apart. Two different shipments and etc.

Yep.

Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Also. I have another Stick. 360 version Street Fighter TE Round 2 Edition. $100 shipped.

I have a bunch of other stuff. Too many to names. Should look at my 1up page to see what I have that may interest. Years and years of collecting with a bunch of rare items. Trying to be more simple in what I have gaming wise.

rc213

Positive Feedback for GQman2121

Sold me Uncharted 3 sealed cheaper than Retail! Item arrived fast and well packaged, Great communication.

(._.)

Banned
I have an uncharted 3 online pass. perfect for anybody planning to pick this game up used. looking to exchange for another code. Preferably a steam game. will trade 1:1 for a dota 2 beta key. will entertain any offers though.

Solsc

Looking to BUY an iPod

Any model, any condition as long as its working. Just need one I can leave hooked up to my car stereo.

Looking to spend no more then $40 shipped.

PM me please.

Also, SELLING:

Gears of War 3 -$37 shipped

Only played a few times in excellent condition, comes with everything.

Selling:

Persona 3 FES (Opened from it's plastic wrap only a month ago) - $20

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (Great condition) - $30

Devil Summoner: Raidou vs. The Soulless Army (Good Condition) - $20

Silent Hill 2 (Average condition; very clean disc/very dirty case) - $15

Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (Complete, great condition) - $25

I'll throw in the Catherine pack-in soundtrack with the first purchase at request.

Looking For:

Twilight Princess (Gamecube)

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
I'm selling a few things. Please PM me with an offer if you're interested. Prices are fairly negotiable

Click the images for a full-size version

Home Theater PC (HTPC):

Devil May Cry + Versus Guide ($10 shipped)

Phenomic

Looking for two GBA games for relatively decent pricing and I would like them to be in pretty good shape and I'm located in the US

The manual is a requirement and the box would be nice but it isn't necessary because they are going into DS cases. Obviously the game... =D

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Pictures of the inside of the cart would be nice also so I can verify that they are not bootlegs, but I assume most people on the thread are trust worthy because most of you guys post a ton of stuff.

Never actually tried to actively buy something on here before so I'm a little apprehensive about this process, but might as well see if I can come up with something since amazon never seems to have listings with the inserts.

I have battlefield 3 and NHL 12 for the 360. Both are played, so the codes are gone. But I don't want them anymore. They are in perfect condition, and just want an offer.

Things I would trade both for-

MGS collection.
Money.

Pm me

Kadey said:
I'm a she. But yeah. Transactions were a week apart. Two different shipments and etc.

Yep.

Biohazard Samurai edge replica. $180 shipped. Extra $20 for a Jill beret replica.
http://i.imgur.com/a0FIT.jpg

FF7 Advent Children Buster Sword Replica. $200 + $20 for shipping. Thing is like 20lbs. Lifesized. About 50" inches and has several pieces.

Also. I have another Stick. 360 version Street Fighter TE Round 2 Edition. $100 shipped.

I have a bunch of other stuff. Too many to names. Should look at my 1up page to see what I have that may interest. Years and years of collecting with a bunch of rare items. Trying to be more simple in what I have gaming wise.

got a pic of the sword?

I'm LOOKING TO BUY:

- [PS3] - $5 - Untold Legends Dark Knight - preferred complete but pm me anyway

- [PS3] - $30 - Hyperdimension Neptunia – game, with case, artcover, manual is good enough.
- [PS3] - $30 - Ar Tonelico Quoga – game, with case, artcover, manual is good enough

I’m WTS(able to trade too):

- [PS2] - $15 (shipped)- Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny – comes complete (game, case, artcover, manual) in good condition.
- heres a link:
http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/k540/trula0sta/Sellling%20Items/?action=view&current=atelieriris2.jpg

--PM me for anything.

Just got a 360/Kinect, so Im looking for some good games on the cheap. :D

WTB:
Borderlands
Fallout 3, and/or New Vegas
GOW 2
Dance Central
Duke Nukem

1-2 Kinect games, dont know which ones yet.

I could get them new, but I would rather get them used, just so I can take them off people's hands.

Also, I would take any other recommendations. :D

biggyfries said:
Just got a 360/Kinect, so Im looking for some good games on the cheap. :D

WTB:
Borderlands
Fallout 3, and/or New Vegas
GOW 2
Dance Central
Duke Nukem

1-2 Kinect games, dont know which ones yet.

I could get them new, but I would rather get them used, just so I can take them off people's hands.

Also, I would take any other recommendations. :D
ygpm

ebay
ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
metal gear solid peace walker play arts

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic bookextremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties

4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that
these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Aselith

Positive feedback for Andvary. Super fast response to transaction completed time, I was very impressed. People like him are the reason I don't buy most games at full retail anymore! :p

HYDE

Banned
WTS or WTT

a Batman: Arkham City (PS3) catwoman code.

I am looking for an Uncharted 3 online pass, psn credit or paypal credit for $10.

I will PM the code instantly. Thanks!

Joe

any "rare" game collectors here?

i recently price checked (on ebay and amazon) my sealed cod4: mw collectors editions and was shocked to see that they are selling for $200-$250 (i have 2 copies! :D). however my copy has a UPC sticker over the UPC that is printed on the box, shown here:

2eVwL.jpg

i was wondering if all copies of this game had this or just mine, does this affects value and if so how much?

sorry if this is the wrong thread, i searched for a collectors thread and couldn't find one. i'll delete this post if you guys want, i'd be ok with that.

LQX

Joe said:
any "rare" game collectors here?

i recently price checked (on ebay and amazon) my sealed cod4: mw collectors editions and was shocked to see that they are selling for $200-$250 (i have 2 copies! :D). however my copy has a UPC sticker over the UPC that is printed on the box, shown here:

2eVwL.jpg

i was wondering if all copies of this game had this or just mine, does this affects value and if so how much?

sorry if this is the wrong thread, i searched for a collectors thread and couldn't find one. i'll delete this post if you guys want, i'd be ok with that.
Holy shit I sold mine for $30 a while back and thought I got a good deal.

And I don't think a UPC stick would affect the value unless its maybe a foreign edition which had its UPC sticker replaced but it still should hold its value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom