• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

FEEDBACK
XLant said:
Positive feedback for: NoRéN.

A fair and honest dealer if there ever was one. Truly a pleasure to do business with.
Positive Feedback for XLant.
-Replies to PMs quickly.
-Friendly and easy to deal with
-Game packaged well and shipped incredibly fast.

Highly recommended seller. Thank you!

TRADE
Have:
- Gears of War 3 - complete and good condition

Want: any of these for 360
- Catherine
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Rage
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Gold Seller with plenty of feedback. PM if interested.

Andvary

Positive feedback for VASPER y kodt, thanks guys!

I'm selling Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box (Origin) for $5

bubnbob

Banned
Joe said:
any "rare" game collectors here?

i recently price checked (on ebay and amazon) my sealed cod4: mw collectors editions and was shocked to see that they are selling for $200-$250 (i have 2 copies! :D). however my copy has a UPC sticker over the UPC that is printed on the box, shown here:

2eVwL.jpg

i was wondering if all copies of this game had this or just mine, does this affects value and if so how much?

sorry if this is the wrong thread, i searched for a collectors thread and couldn't find one. i'll delete this post if you guys want, i'd be ok with that.

um, the UPC sticker doesnt affect anything. any would-be collectors will just ignore it, or peel it off. it's the fact that they own a CE of the game that matters.

tsigo

I might be wrong but I believe the online pass is how they identify whether or not you get the back to Karkand DLC, because it said I was eligible as soon as I entered the online pass from my LE. So assuming the pass is from an LE version, it might.

Aurarian

Aurarian said:
Still selling my Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom stick with Sanwa buttons/joystick and the mayflash adapter(PS3/PC connectivity). Includes original buttons, joystick, springs and restrictor gate.

Here's an image of it.
http://i.imgur.com/4xtAs.jpg

$50 shipped. Wouldn't mind getting paid in Amazon credit either.

Dropping to $45 shipped. Same deal with the Amazon credit.

XLant said:
Positive feedback for: GrotesqueBeauty

paid really quickly and was extremely easy to negotiate with. Thank you and enjoy the games!
Extremely positive feedback for XLant. He was quick to respond to PMs, pleasant to deal with, and the games shipped super fast (and well packaged to boot). Would gladly do business again, anytime. Thanks!

JoeFenix

Looking for a mint copy of the Ico/Sotc collection. Must be the non-bilingual version with the reversible cover art.

Must also be willing to ship to Canada, PM me if you can hook me up!

sk3tch

Selling:

Dark Souls: Collector's Edition - new/sealed. I have a PS3 and a Xbox 360 one.

$80 shipped via USPS Priority.

GAF+

Xena

EDIT: Sold!

I'm selling my Mass Effect Collector's Edition, if anyone is interested. I ask $120 (shipping included). I'm also throwing Gamestop's preorder disc, which I never opened...

Here are some pics:
http://i.imgur.com/Q7tRQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/POCLr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/395ln.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gSRcr.jpg

On a side note, I also have Mass Effect 2 CE that I want to sell (the Cerberus code is used, however, but the rest in mint condition like the ME CE above). If you are interested in getting both together, let me know and negotiate a reasonable price.

I'll take some pics of ME2 CE after I come back from work.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Xena said:
I'm selling my Mass Effect Collector's Edition, if anyone is interested. I ask $120 (shipping included). I'm also throwing Gamestop's preorder disc, which I never opened...

PM sent!@

298585_2654365477316_1201182907_33305782_1148661401_n.jpg

My sister has asked me to sell her camera for her. The camera has been barely used, and it's in good condition. She's asking for $250, but prices are negotiable.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

Sealed/New Black Wii Resort bundle $110+shipping
$500 Best Buy Gift card $440

WTB:

Mass Effect CE *complete* (pending)

I am GAF GOLD, buy with confidence.

FStop7

Banned
I have two games for sale.

1. Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition. This game is sealed, new in the box. I am asking $110, which includes shipping to anywhere in the continental USA.

2. Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for the 360 sale pending

I have bought and sold many, many things online - just not on here. I can provide feedback for several large transactions I've done on eBay, Fredmiranda.com (a photography site), and elsewhere.

Dave Long

Banned
Super positive feedback for XLant. Everything arrived as described and with great packaging. Great communication throughout. Thumbs up!

Mupod

Looking to sell a Batman: Arkham City PC code, from the Nvidia promotion. I was inexplicably mailed a second one today despite having bought my GTX 580 weeks ago.

Nothing fancy, just *$25 USD via paypal. I'll email you a scan of the code - bear in mind it'll be the Nvidia coupon and you'd have to redeem it on their website in order to get your Steam code.

*edit: dropped price from 30 'cause 25 seems to be the going rate.

Ettie

What's the going rate for an OG 60gb 360 drive, buyers and sellers? Can they be found new or damn close to new anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom