• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
PM's sent to all the people interested.

I just noticed my G is capitalized when quoted!

for everyone else.

sells for $465, I'm selling for $320.
it's still covered under warranty, its literally some months old. I have 2 but not sure if I'm going to sell the other just yet.

< NeoGAF Gold.

Got some Amazon pre-order bonus codes I'd like to get rid of:

- $5 credit towards Metal Gear Rising pre-order - $3
- Modern Warfare 3 Special Forces Xbox Live Avatar costume - $5
- Battlefield 3 Dog Tag Pack - $5

Paypal gift only. Will send codes immediately after payment.

stufte

Selling:

Uncharted 3 (minus online code) $45 shipped.

Batman Arkham City for the 360 (minus catwoman code) $40 shipped.

also:

I'm selling my Wacom Intuos 4 medium size (8.8 x 5.5 active area).

It is in great condition, comes with everything (minus install disc and instructions) including the original box. I used it in a non-smoking, pet free house. It has some superficial scuffs on the work surface but that is from being used. Works perfectly! $250 shipped!

Looking to trade for Mass Effect 2 (PS3)

Willing to trade any title one for one below. All PS3 titles in like new condition.

Super Street Fighter 4
Orange Box
Resident Evil 5
Valkyria Chronicles
Final Fantasy 13

Or

I can trade you Counterstrike Global Offensive beta code + Uncharted 3 online voucher code + Starhawk beta code

I have positive ++ rep on Neogaf feedback. Thanks!

MrDaravon

-Prices are shipped in continental US; generally will not haggle unless you're buying multiple things.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Not looking to trade for anything right now. except maaaaaybe MS points.

sqqqa8.jpg

-Final Fantasy 6 Advance (SEALED) - $65 shipped

jiizo1.jpg

Memory Cards! will knock some off if you buy multiples. Also I have an additional teal PS1 memory card (with Legend of Mana sticker) that doesn't seem to work that I'll throw in with any of these if you want it. All other cards have been tested and work.
-x2 sealed PS1 official Sony cards - $8 each
-x6 official PS1 cards with various PSM/Lunar stickers (as seen above) - $6 each, or all for $25
-x1 Japanese PS2 Official Wild Arms Alter Code F memory card- $15
All of the PS1/PS2 cards above - $35
-x2 251 block official Nintendo Gamecube memory cards - $8 each GONE
-x1 59 block official Animal Crossing memory card - $6 - GONE

Siyou

g35twinturbo and I had an exchange with ps3 controllers for my hard earned cash and he said; "they are in perfect condition"... Well, they weren't they were BRAND NEW! Thanks a ton g35twinturbo! Awesome sauce.

Positive feedback all around

Cruzader

Banned
WTB: BF3 PS3 version w/unused online code that has Karkland DLC. (I guess the LE version)

Have: Paypal and a few games. PM if interested.

Arc07

I'm looking for a PSP Go. Not too picky about the size of the flash memory. I can trade a DSi and some cash for one or just straight cash. PM if you're willing to part with one.

Willing to trade either Uncharted 3 or Dark Souls straight up for Lord Of The Rings War In The North. (would prefer PS3, but i'll consider 360)

US only please! PM me if interested!

298585_2654365477316_1201182907_33305782_1148661401_n.jpg

My sister has asked me to sell her camera for her. The camera has been barely used, and it's in good condition. She's asking for $250, but prices are negotiable.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Siyou said:
g35twinturbo and I had an exchange with ps3 controllers for my hard earned cash and he said; "they are in perfect condition"... Well, they weren't they were BRAND NEW! Thanks a ton g35twinturbo! Awesome sauce.

Positive feedback all around

Positive feedback for Siyou

haha :D overall good dude, made the transaction easy as hell. will definitely do business with again

Birbo

Is anyone selling an older iPod Touch on the cheap? My 6-year old daughter wants one, but she's my 6-year old daughter, so I'm not willing to drop $200+ for one. Thanks.

Solsc

Selling:

Xbox 360 Console 60GB - $130 shipped
- Great condition never had any problems (I downloaded about 10 XBLA games not sure if they transfer without my gamer tag)
- Includes 1 controller, original power adapter, and HDMI cable
- Get 2 FREE games with purchase!!! Not games listed below.

Gears of War - $7 shipped

Gears of War 2 - $10 shipped

Gears of War 3 - $35 shipped

Sonic All Star Racing - $15 shipped

Shaun White Snowboarding - $7 shipped

- All games in mint condition with original case and manuals!!!
- All prices are negotiable !!!
- Discounts offered when bundling items!!!

PM me please :)

Struct09

KoreanBarbecue said:
Positive feedback for Struct09. Sold me a game at a great price, shipped it fast and was easy to communicate with.

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue! Transaction was buttery smooth :)

Hey folks, the feedback list is now current as of this post.

However, help make my job easier (or slightly less time consuming). If you leave positive feedback, please bold the user's name, or bold the entire sentence. It makes it easier for me to see in the thread and hopefully reduce any chance of missing feedback to be updated.

Example: Positive feedback for so and so
Positive feedback for so and so

Lastly, let's all welcome darkeagle1437 to the NeoGAF Plus club! He's got a ton of transactions here in the thread and has accumulated a stellar reputation amongst everyone here. Congrats!

Erekiddo

Positive feedback for Ryuukan. Shipped next day, and was overly friendly throughout. Also used FedEx, which is 100% sexier. Thanks.

Positive feedback for G35twinturbo. Stopped by his house to pick up another $350 of merchandise. To date I've bought over $1000 worth of stuff from him and it's all worked perfectly.

Thanks again, sir. :D

mackattk

I know I am a new member here, been a lurker for a long time. With that being said, I am willing to ship first to people who are on the positive feedback list.

I am willing to consider partial trade for a 80/120gig zune.

Ive used ebay under the name "mwestep".

I have AH-D7000 headphones for sale for $525 shipped. These will include a high quality 1/4" to 1/8" adapter.

NMBEX.jpg

QWbyi.jpg

TgRqm.jpg

I have a good starting amp to go with the headphones, the Ibasso Cobra D10. This is still at my office but ill throw up a picture tomorrow of it. Everything works great, just the DAC part isn't working. Asking $60 shipped

I also have a HP Touchpad 32g that includes the official case and the touchstone charger for $225 shipped. I am just looking to get out what I paid for it. It works great and everything, I'm just not using it as much as I thought I would.

Vzs43.jpg

I also have World of Warcraft pet codes for sale as well.

$4 each

Lil' K.T
Cenarion Hatchling
Lil' XT
Moonkin Hatchling
Pandaren Monk
Lil' Ragnaros

Celestial Steed Mount - $12

Bumhead

Banned
Leaving positive feedback for MikeE21286

Really great transaction, about a million times less hassle than the last time I used eBay. Would buy again, no questions asked.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom