• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob page

I have an extra Bioshock Big Daddy figurine (from the Limited Edition set). The tip of the drill has a very small chip out of it, as the vast majority of them did when they were shipped to the stores.

Asking $32 shipped, PM me!

WTB:

Red Wii remote and/or red Wii classic controller pro.

PM me your price.

Edit: If anyone wants to part with a red Wii system I'll take it off your hands (for a fair price).

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Do not bicker with me about my prices, I’m not here to offer you the deal of the century, bro bro. I’m here because my body has betrayed me at a time when I’m between jobs and I’m giving up some items I’d rather keep. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $55+shipping New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $20
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20 New and sealed.

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Kartia: The World of Fate $20 pic
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3

George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

Barrett2

lawblob said:
For sale:

- 16 gig HP Touchpad

- Perfect condition, wife used it for one week, it's been in the box since

- $165 shipped, or best offer

- I have tons of 100% positive GAF / Ebay Buy-Sell feedback. PM me with any questions, or make a reasonable offer. I'd also entertain Steam points, PSN bux, or certain games as part of the deal. Whatever..

New LOW price!! I'd like to get this out the door asap. Thanks!

I'm trying to clear out some space in my room; stuff that is wasted just being packed away.

Selling:

DS:
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter - $25
Monster Tale - $15
Kirby Superstar Ultra - $25
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $25

PS3:
Portal 2 - $20
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne - $25
Persona 3 FES - $25
Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Souless Army - $25

Gamecube:
Resident Evil REmake - $20

Freebies (1 per purchase):
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (PS2)
Silent Hill 2 (PS2)
Tomato Adventure (GBA/JPN)
Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru (GB/JPN)
Captain Rainbow (Wii/JPN)
Catherine Bonus Soundtrack/booklet
Dr. Fetus Plush from Super Meat Boy
Donkey Kong Plush ~4 inches tall
Xbox 360 Headset

Looking For:
Twilight Princess (Gamecube)
Kirby: Mass Attack

Have:
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars 3DS

Want:
Another 3DS game (I already own starfox, zelda, pilotwings, and street fighter)

US only, I'm GAF Gold!

SELLING

Everything comes with case/manual (when applicable) and they're in very good condition. Prices are prices shipped. PM me if you have any questions.

Xbox 360

Battlefield 3 (online pass used) - $40
Gears of War 3 - $35
RAGE - $30

Selling Otomedius Excellent $21 shipped. Brand new unopened.

I have positive feedback in the various incarnations of this thread. On CAG as oscargrouch, and eBay as asl9999.

bigosc2k

Banned
Positive feedback Lombaszko on the great deal for the wii mote and nunchuk he also provide me for the tracking number, also sorry for the late post for the feedback since I was away in L.A. for my cousin's wedding

Yuripaw

Banned
I'm looking to buy a for a good deal on a Nintendo 3DS, any color. I really want to buy one, but wouldn't be able to finalize purchase til the 25th (next payday). If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Don't need any games included, but I'd still be interested if you do.

NoRéN

Yuripaw said:
I'm looking to buy a for a good deal on a Nintendo 3DS, any color. I really want to buy one, but wouldn't be able to finalize purchase til the 25th (next payday). If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Don't need any games included, but I'd still be interested if you do.
25th, as in black Friday?

Looking to clear out some HD-DVDs, DVDs, a couple Blu-Rays, etc. See below for what's up for grabs. I'm open to haggling (within reason) or trades. I'm mainly interested in kids/rare/obscure Xbox 360 games, SNES games, original Game Boy and Game Boy games. I accept payments via PayPal or Amazon Payments.

Xbox 360
- Dark Souls Collector's Edition - this has been opened and played, but game is in great condition. The tin, however, has a dent on the back up in one of the corners. It unfortunately came from Amazon that way. There's also some sticker residue from where the thing was sealed, but it can be easily removed with some Goo-Gone or something. Artbook is in great condition. The Dark Souls DLC code has been redeemed, but I can actually FTP or email you the stuff that you got to download (PDF map, Soundtrack, PDF mini-guide). - $40 shipped.
- Modern Warfare 3 - new and factory sealed. $50 shipped.

HD-DVD (each $3 shipped unless otherwise noted, or take it all for $30 shipped).
- The 40-Year Old Virgin
- Children of Men (HD-DVD/DVD combo disc)
- Dawn of the Dead
- King Kong
- Batman Begins (no artwork in case)
- The Ultimate Bourne Collection (from the UK, but region-free, plays in any HD-DVD player) - $10
- Complete Matrix Trilogy - no artwork in each individual HD-DVD case - $10

Blu-Ray
- FLCL The Complete Series - watched it all through once, never touched it again. - $15 shipped
- Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete - complete and mint condition - $50 shipped

DVD

- Samurai Champloo complete series - 7 discs, not a box set - $25 shipped
- Howl's Moving Castle Japanese 4-Disc Limited Edition - great condition, region 2 - $40 shipped
- The Big O Series 1 Complete Collection - discs have some light wear but play great - $10 shipped
- The Big O II Complete Collection - discs have some light wear but play great - $10 shipped
- Cowboy Bebop Korean 5.1 Channel Edition - complete series, 8 discs, small flap on bottom of box has come unglued but is easily fixable, click here for details - $100 shipped
- Oldboy 3-DVD Collector's Tin Set - US region 1, includes everything it should (3 DVDs, film cel, Oldboy Manga vol.1) - $25 shipped
- The Host Korean 4-Disc Collector's Set - beautiful set that includes three DVDs (film and two discs of special features) and fourth CD soundtrack disc. Also includes a book featuring the entire movie script and a book that shows all of the film's storyboards. All house in a pretty awesome case. DVDs are region 3, but feature English subtitles. Click here for more info on the contents, etc. - $100 shipped.
- Star Wars Prequel Trilogy DVD Set - opened but never watched. - $30 shipped

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
KoreanBarbecue said:
Looking to clear out some HD-DVDs, DVDs, a couple Blu-Rays, etc. See below for what's up for grabs. I'm open to haggling (within reason) or trades. I'm mainly interested in kids/rare/obscure Xbox 360 games, SNES games, original Game Boy and Game Boy games.

HD-DVD (each $3 shipped unless otherwise noted).

Where are the goods?

KoreanBarbecue said:
Looking to clear out some HD-DVDs, DVDs, a couple Blu-Rays, etc. See below for what's up for grabs. I'm open to haggling (within reason) or trades. I'm mainly interested in kids/rare/obscure Xbox 360 games, SNES games, original Game Boy and Game Boy games.

HD-DVD (each $3 shipped unless otherwise noted, or take it all for $30 shipped).
- The 40-Year Old Virgin
- Children of Men (HD-DVD/DVD combo disc)
- Dawn of the Dead
- King Kong
- Hot Fuzz (HD-DVD/DVD combo disc)
- Batman Begins (no artwork in case)
- The Ultimate Bourne Collection (from the UK, but region-free, plays in any HD-DVD player) - $10
- Complete Matrix Trilogy - no artwork in each individual HD-DVD case - $10

Blu-Ray
- FLCL The Complete Series - watched it all through once, never touched it again. - $15 shipped
- Final Fantasy Advent Children Complete - complete and mint condition - $50 shipped

DVD

- Samurai Champloo complete series - 7 discs, not a box set - $25 shipped
- Howl's Moving Castle Japanese 4-Disc Limited Edition - great condition, region 2 - $40 shipped
- The Big O Series 1 Complete Collection - discs have some light wear but play great - $10 shipped
- The Big O II Complete Collection - discs have some light wear but play great - $10 shipped
- Cowboy Bebop Korean 5.1 Channel Edition - complete series, 8 discs, small flap on bottom of box has come unglued but is easily fixable, click here for details - $100 shipped
- Oldboy 3-DVD Collector's Tin Set - US region 1, includes everything it should (3 DVDs, film cel, Oldboy Manga vol.1) - $25 shipped
- The Host Korean 4-Disc Collector's Set - beautiful set that includes three DVDs (film and two discs of special features) and fourth CD soundtrack disc. Also includes a book featuring the entire movie script and a book that shows all of the film's storyboards. All house in a pretty awesome case. DVDs are region 3, but feature English subtitles. Click here for more info on the contents, etc. - $100 shipped.
- Star Wars Prequel Trilogy DVD Set - opened but never watched. - $30 shipped
I'd take Hot Fuzz for $3!

Yuripaw

Banned
NoRéN said:
25th, as in black Friday?
Yeah, I don't go outside on Black Friday...it's a fucking nightmare. I hate dealing with the crowds. Plus to my knowledge, I haven't seen any deals on a 3DS systems for black friday.

These are all the known black Friday 3DS deals thus far....

3DS Cosmo Black with Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D $179.99 at Best Buy - Friday 12:01AM
3DS Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land $179.99 at Best Buy - Friday 12:01AM
3DS Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land $179.99 at Target - Friday 12:01AM & Saturday
3DS Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land + 25 gaming coupon $199.99 at Kmart - Friday 5AM-11AM (SYW members only)
3DS Zelda Edition with Ocarina of Time 3D $199.99 at GameStop

Link

sk3tch

I have the TF2 items from the Saints Row 3 pre-order on Steam (more info here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/55230/). I've never traded/sold TF2 items so you'll have to hold my hand a bit...but I'd be willing to let these go for a reasonable price. I just want to save some money on my game purchase. :) PM me with offers. Thanks!

vehn

Selling a Batman: Arkham City code for PC (got it with my video card). Selling it for cheaper than what it goes for on ebay, so PM me!

CyReN

Halo Master Cheif Bobblehead
$8 shipped
EMGww.jpg

Halo Reach statue
$25 shipped
DcLYZ.jpg

Halo 3 Helmet

$25 shipped
4Kn7Q.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

Pein

Banned
PSP 3000 $40 shipped, it also comes with a 4gb memory stick..
Deus ex Human revolution 360 $25
US only.

PM me for questions.

PSPgo is sold.
3DS and ds lite are sold

Pein said:
Cosmo black 3DS with super street fighter $110 shipped
PSP 3000 $40 shipped, it also comes with a 4gb memory stick..
black ds lite $35 shipped.
Deus ex Human revolution 360 $25
US only.

PM me for questions.

PSPgo is sold.
Nevermind about the 3DS. It's only the system and charger.

Yuripaw

Banned
Up for sale:
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception for PS3 - $35 (used, no online pass)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 for Xbox 360 - $45 (used)
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition - best offer (brand new, sealed)

new to NeoGAF, but have feedback on eBay and CAG

Rules:
Just a few guidelines
-If dealing with paypal, payment first before anyone ships - Fees must be paid by sender.
-I ship via USPS First Class with DC, unless it's over 13oz then either Parcel Post or Media Mail, both with DC
-PM with offers, I'm willing to haggle. I try to answer all my PM's as soon as I can
-I know how much my stuff goes for, so please if you're trading, try to trade around the same value. Please don't try to undercut me as it probably won't work and will be a waste of both our times. On the flip side, I will always try to offer trades that are of the same value to all of you.
-I will send pictures per request
-Items with an ampersand (&) are pending
-Items with a hash (#) are not currently available on hand (at parent's house)
-Items with an asterisk (*) can be bundled with the guide

HAVES
Prices do not include shipping, will charge actual shipping

PSX
Alundra 2 - Complete, mint
*Breath of Fire III - Complete, mint
Bushido Blade - Complete, great
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (GH) - Complete, mint
*Chrono Cross - Complete, excellent
#Critical Depth - Disc only, great - free ask for when you buy something!
Einhander - Complete, excellent
Final Fantasy VII (GH) - Complete, discs mint, manual excellent
Final Fantasy Tactics - Complete, excellent
Jojo's Bizzare Adventure - Complete, mint
#Medal of Honor, Disc only, GH, great - free ask for when you buy something!
*Parasite Eve II - Complete, mint
Star Ocean: The Second Story - Complete, mint

PS2
#*.hack // G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth Special Edition - Sealed
DualShock 2 Ocean Blue - Sealed
DualShock 2 Satin Silver - Sealed
Guitar Hero II - Disc only, great - $5
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition - Sealed
ICO - Complete, mint
Metal Gear Solid Essentials - Sealed
Resident Evil 4 Chainsaw Controller - Mint, never used, opened once
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI - Sealed
Suikoden III - Complete, mint
Tales of the Abyss - Complete, excellent

PS3
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
*Dark Souls Collector's Edition - Sealed
*Demon Souls Deluxe Edition - Complete, first print guide with fading/faded cover
DualShock 3 Satin Silver - Sealed
DualShock 3 Jungle Green - Sealed
*Final Fantasy XIII - Sealed
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy

PSP
#Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Complete, new
#Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Limited Edition - Sealed
#Prinny: Am I really the Hero? - Sealed

PSP UMDs
#Ghost in the Shell - Complete, mint
#Hitch - Complete, mint

GENESIS
Rocket Knight Adventures - Complete, mint

SATURN
#Magic Knight Rayearth - Sealed with Hanging Tab

DREAMCAST
Dreamcast System with composite (YRW) connection, power cord, two Sega brand controllers and two third-party rumble packs - Tested, system is in great condition, works
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - Complete, mint

NES
None at the moment

SNES
Donkey Kong Country - Cartridge only, mint
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest - Cartridge only, great
Mortal Kombat II - Cartridge only, mint
Sparkster - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario All Stars - Cartridge only, mint
Super Mario World - Cartridge only, mint
Super Street Fighter II Turbo - Cartridge only, mint[/spoiler]

N64
*Conker's Bad Fur Day - Cartridge only, excellent
Mario Tennis - Cartridge only, excellent
Pilotwings 64 -Complete, manual has some creases but everything else is excellent/mint

GAMECUBE
Gameboy Player - Complete, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Missing manual, excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker - Complete, manual has some creases, great to excellent
Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 - Complete, mint
Zoids Battle Legends - Complete, mint

WII
25th Anniversary Mario Red Wii - Sealed
25th Anniversary Mario All- Stars Collector's Edition - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Paintbrush Nunchuck - Sealed
#Epic Mickey Wiimote Charger - Sealed
#Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time - Complete, excellent, SE code was used
#Metroid Prime Trilogy - Sealed

GB/GBC
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Cartridge only, mint
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Blue - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Gold - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Trading Card Game - Cartridge only, mint
Pokemon Yellow - Cartridge only, mint

GBA
*Golden Sun - Complete, top flap of box is a little creased, excellent
*Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Complete, manual has some tiny creases, excellent
#Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Brothers 3 - Cart, Box, Manual and Extra Level cards, no other paperwork
#Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis - Sealed, box has a dent

DS
Atelier Annie Premium Box Set - Sealed
Lost in Blue 2 - Complete, mint
*Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Sealed
*Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Sealed
*Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Sealed
*Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Sealed[/spoiler]

X360
48 Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial Code
Catherine: Love is Over Edition - Sealed
Deathsmiles Limited Edition - Sealed
Tales of Vesperia - Excellent
Tales of Vesperia Limited Edition - Sealed

GUIDES
Breath of Fire III - Excellent
Chrono Cross - Great
Conker's Bad Fur Day - Great
Dragon Age Orgins CE - Sealed
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen - Excellent
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - Excellent
Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation - Excellent
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies - Excellent
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY - Excellent++
Final Fantasy PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy II PSP - Excellent
Final Fantasy XIII LE - Sealed
God of War Collection - Excellent
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Sealed
Phantom Brave - Excellent
The World Ends With You - Great, crease on front cover

MISCELLANEOUS/SWAG
#Blue Dragon Faceplate - Mint
#Dante Figure (Dante's Inferno) - New
Dead or Alive Extreme 2 Kasumi Faceplate - Mint
#Disgaea Custom Soundtrack - New
#Eternal Sonata Faceplates (Polka, Allegretto, Chopin, Twins, Beat) - New
#Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate - Sealed
#Fire Emblem Limited Laser Cell - New
Hero's Saga: Laevatein Tactics Artbook - New
#Infinite Undiscovery Faceplate - Mint
#The Last Remnant Faceplate - Excellent
Mass Effect 2 Terminus Armor and M-490 code
Muramasa Wallscroll - Sealed
Persona 3 Hat - New, never Worn
Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Figures - New
Scribblenauts Rooster Hat - New, never Worn
Sonic Hat - New, never worn
#Star Ocean Faceplate - Mint

Jomjom

Banned
All of my games are in pristine condition because they go into comic book polybags after being opened. None of the games are Greatest Hits. If you have questions feel free to PM.

Selling:

||PS3||

Cross Edge (Like New, Complete) - $22 shipped

||DS||

Knights in the Nightmare (NM, Complete w/ Soundtrack) - $25 shipped

||GBA||

Super Robot Taisen: OG (Like New, Complete) - $18 shipped
Super Robot Taisen: OG 2 (Brand New) - $20 shipped
or $35 shipped for both

||Disgaea Bundle||

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 (Brand New)
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories PS2 (Brand New)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice PS3 (Like New, Complete)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness PSP (Like New, only opened to get cover art signed by Takehito Harada, the character designer for the Disgaea series)
$60 for the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom