• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone selling Child of Eden PS3 for cheap?

Also, anyone selling a PS Move Starter bundle for cheaper? I missed out on the Sony Style deal for $50...:/
Yay Sony Style got it in stock again!

I need Terminator Salvation (PS3) as part of a christmas present for my brother (Don't worry the game is just a joke gift :p )

Can't believe it is still 20€ everywhere i looked.

Does anyone have it and want to sell it to me for less?

Hopefully my brother isn't reading this thread or following my posts.

I'm from Germany, if this is of any interest.

Selling:
  • SEALED Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (PS3) $39 via PayPal gift
  • Playstation Plus 12 month membership $38 via PayPal gift
  • Battlefield 3 Online Pass code (PS3) $5 via PayPal gift
  • Madden (360) online pass code $5 via PayPal Gift
  • Fruit Ninja Kinect code $8 via PayPal Gift
PM me. Thanks!

also willing to trade something for some of these as well. Let me know.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Amazing feedback to Yuripaw. Real nice guy and we traded those games quickly through Steam.

Looking through my bin of codes I still have available, I still have more Dirt 3 keys! So, if you want to get on this amazing deal (which is not so amazing when you think how you could have gotten them for free back in July...), I'm still trading them for 2,50 games on Steam. Right now, I'm interested in Velvet Assassin, which is a pretty horrible game, Zombie Driver and Capsized, all costing 2,49 USDs.

Like I said earlier, i'll trade them for one valid, Steam redeemable, pre-leak, officially working Dirt 3 steam code each. Just add me on Steam (.M. Rain_1) or talk to me through PM here.

Edit: I didn't notice that the "Find a friend" dialog changed on Steam. Now you need to search for the Screen Name, not the username used to log into the system. Sorry if anybody else tried to add me through my login name and couldn't do it. I didn't know it changed.

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for drizzle & KoreanBarbecue. Both were a pleasure to do business with.

Does anyone have any kind of arcade/fight stick for sale for Xbox 360 or PS3? I'm looking for a reasonable price. I just want something that works for some fighting games.

Johnny

Anyone interested in a PSP? GameStop.com has used models listed for $110US before tax, I can do $100US shipped within Canada and the US with a 4GB Memory Stick, AC adapter & Loco Roco 2. It's also a neat metallic blue colour.

MIrog.jpg

FEcP4.jpg

Halvie

Banned
Have $140 in Best Buy reward zone gift certificates(anyone can use. with or without reward zone account). Looking for $115 gifted for them. I'll email codes to use online.

If interested pm me.

JohngPR

Zelda Skyward Sword Controller Bundle (Brand New Sealed) SOLD!!!

PLEASE READ

Here's the situation:

I ordered the game from Amazon and my order got delayed by a few days so I wouldn't have been getting it until after Thanksgiving. Since I work Saturday, I wouldn't have been able to play it until Sunday. I ended up buying it somewhere else and kept the receipt to return the copy I was waiting for when it comes in the mail.

Well, the bundle came in earlier than expected but it came to my house with the box bent up pretty good. I kind of want to avoid taking this copy to Gamestop in case they give me a hard time returning it and I figured that maybe a fellow Gaffer would want to buy it from me since it's hard to find.

I'm not looking to make money off of it, I just want to cover my costs. The game cost me close to $75 after taxes and another $5 for shipping. So it can be yours for $80 if you don't really care about the box being less than ideal. It's still brand new and sealed so everything that's supposed to be there is there. My wife thinks I'm making a way bigger deal about the condition of the box than I need to, but I'm picky. LOL

Here are pictures of the box:

czFKW.jpg

xJ8dT.jpg

HL8WA.jpg

PM me if you're interested. :)

I can ship it as soon as tomorrow. I have sold here before and have positive feedback, look me up!

Paypal as gift only please, thanks!

Chavelo

Hello!

Have two unused Steam keys. (can be activated for the digital copy on Steam).

Warhammer: SpareMarine (Available)
RAGE (Available)

Looking to get 20 bucks for each (Paypal)

Please send me a PM if interested!

I hope this is the right place to post this:

I want to sell my Batman: Arkham City cd key for $25. It's from Green Man Gaming, not some cd key trading site, so it's legit. The only problem is you will need to download the game data from somewhere or borrow the disc from a friend to install the game. Unfortunately it's not a Steam game so you can't just plug it in there. I'd be willing to consider handing over my GMG account info if that's the only way to get it. PM me if interested, thanks.

EDIT: I'll make the price $20 to sweeten the deal.

sk3tch

Zelda Skyward Sword Controller Bundle (Brand New Sealed)
*edit amazon.com shipping sad story*

same thing happened to me...idiots. i am just returning mine. don't wanna deal with the hassle. pretty unfortunate that they tried to cut costs with such a "limited" item.

JohngPR

same thing happened to me...idiots. i am just returning mine. don't wanna deal with the hassle. pretty unfortunate that they tried to cut costs with such a "limited" item.

Yea, I love Amazon but am pretty disappointed at them.

Since I have to go to the trouble of mailing it back anyway if I return it to Amazon, I figured I should give a Gaffer a chance at it if it's super hard to find in their respective area.

With all the horror stories and my copy of Mario being damaged last year...I am so worried my copy of Zelda will be damaged. Maybe I can just get Amazon to refund me for any damage :)

Since I have to go to the trouble of mailing it back anyway if I return it to Amazon, I figured I should give a Gaffer a chance at it if it's super hard to find in their respective area.

Their shipping lately, especially with that awful company Ontrac, has been really disappointing. They managed to completely destroy two Dark Souls limited editions I bought, with both arriving with major dents in the outer tin. :( I managed to get them to refund me $20 on each one, but the issue was still frustrating, especially considering I couldn't just get them to replace the damaged one given the LE's unavailability.

NewFresh

With all the horror stories and my copy of Mario being damaged last year...I am so worried my copy of Zelda will be damaged. Maybe I can just get Amazon to refund me for any damage :)

I always have issues with cardboard boxes being dented or squished by them. I wonder if it's possible to call and request a different packing method than showing it in a envelope or box that's too small.

I had to return 3 different copies of Mimana because they were crushed completely when they got to me. I finally emailed Amazon CS and they shipped a copy in pristine condition.

xaosslug

+1 positive feedback for the loverly GamerGeorge. The game came in awesome condition, which isn't anything new when buying from GG, but just saying! <3

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
LF:
Complete (in great condition) Final Fantasy XIII PS3
Non greatest hits version. prefer if we used PP

I'm GAF GOLD

I'm looking to sell a 160 GB PlayStation 3 Slim for $195 shipped. It is in excellent overall condition with some slight marks on its side. It includes a DualShock 3, a power cable, a USB recharging cable (for the DualShock 3), and an HDMI cable.

I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

Meier

Brand new, unopened copy of PES 2012 for 360 for $40 shipped.
Brand new, unopened copy of Fable 3 for $20 shipped.
Barely used copy of Halo Reach for $20 shipped.
Brand new, unopened copy of Beatles Rock Band for $15 shipped.

Long shot here.

Anyone want to trade their WWE '12 The Rock code on 360, for a Saints Row Genki preorder code or Battlefield 3 SPECACT Kit code (both 360)?

Anyone wants to trade their BF3/MW3 copy for UMVC3?

You've posted three times for the same transaction on one page. Please read the first post in the thread. We try to keep about 150 or so (no idea what's official) posts between sale or trade solicitations. If someone is interested in your trade, don't worry. They'll see it.

Chris R

Anyone interested in LBP 2 and/or R&C:A4O? These were the games bundled with the PS3's on sale this BF. I got the bundle but have no interest in the games. Send me a PM and we can work something out. I will also have a lightly used PS3 60GB for sale sometime in the future after I get everything transfered over. Shipping on it will be expensive so I might try to sell it locally (IE not on GAF) but if the interest is there I might consider it.

edit: I do not yet have the games. I ordered my bundle from Amazon and it hasn't shipped yet.

Anyone interested in LBP 2 and/or R&C:A4O? These were the games bundled with the PS3's on sale this BF. I got the bundle but have no interest in the games. Send me a PM and we can work something out. I will also have a lightly used PS3 60GB for sale sometime in the future after I get everything transfered over. Shipping on it will be expensive so I might try to sell it locally (IE not on GAF) but if the interest is there I might consider it.

General question for you about those games.

Do they come with "not for resale" on the packaging? Or are they exactly the same as the ones being sold on the shelves outside of the bundle?

CatPee

Sheeeeeit, came up short for my PC build, so I need to sell these PS3 games ASAP. Prices are shipped and all are in excellent condition.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $37
Dead Island - $22
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - $16

Tenkei

Anyone interested in buying a gently used Wacom Cintiq 21UX? I can probably count the number of times I've used it, and I could use both the money and the extra desk space. =)

p29DK.jpg

Includes the original box and everything that came with it (standard art pen with spare nibs, cables, stand), as well as the official "6D Art Pen" to simulate thick brush strokes.

The display and pen together cost me $2800+tax CAD when new, but I'm looking to sell for $1600 CAD (shipping included if you live in or around the GTA). I also am willing to entertain reasonable offers as well as ship outside of Canada.

dyna-soar

I got a few things up for sale or trade:

DS:
Mario Kart(cart only) there is some slight wear on the label, but the game plays fine. $7 shipped
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn(complete, used but good condition, all manuals included except Club Nintendo insert)$10 shipped.
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors(complete, very slight signs of wear on the case)$15 shipped
Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of The Starry Skies(complete, visible signs of wear on the front, everything included except for Club Nintendo insert)$20 shipped
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia(complete, visible signs of wear on front and on back) $13 shipped

And lastly I have Dragon Warrior VII for PS1, complete mint, all discs and case are in great condition. $40 shipped

As far as feedback goes, I have none, so I will happily ship first to the lower 48, would really like to sell some of these together.

I also have pics on request of everything listed, feel free to pm with any questions!

Looking for:
Shadows of The Damned for PS3 or Ico/SoTC on PS3 or any other PS3 games, PM what you have if you are interested and we can work something out.
$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom