• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

orznge

Banned
Reposting this for price change.

WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get 400USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

Two Marc Jacobs Collection (not the plebe Marc by Marc stuff in Macy's or whatever) suits. Retail is well north of $1,000. The only reason I'm parting with this shit is because the jackets don't fit anymore ;_;

Both are half-canvassed and made in Italy by the esteemed Gibo SPA, on the chance anyone cares. Both have non-functional cuffs (just the buttons, no fake holes etc) so shortening the sleeves is cheap and easy. Pants are lined to the knee and have a finished waistband, slant pockets on the side and two slit pockets on the rear.

$175 (paypal) shipped for each, somewhat flexible on price. Will probably be UPS or USPS, depends on my availability as I live in a tiny town. Used and worn, but no fabric tears etc. I take care of my shit. Both are fresh from the cleaners.

First come first serve etc. Feel free to PM with offers questions etc.

===============
Petrol blue long-fiber 100% cotton drill, perfect summer suit.
sleeve - 24" - non-functional buttons, easy to shorten
shoulders across - 17"
chest - 19"
length top of collar to bottom - 30"
waist across - 16"
front rise - 10.5
inseam - a pinch under 29"
hem width 8.5"
http://imgur.com/oMhNy
http://imgur.com/gD585
===============

===============
Velvet deep navy blue, 100% cotton. Great suit for chilling at night. Bring a bow tie for maximum swagger. Features a boutonniere stay on the underside of one lapel.
sleeve - 24.5" - non-functional buttons, easy to shorten
shoulders across - 17"
chest - 19"
length top of collar to bottom - 29"
waist across - 16"
front rise - 10.5
inseam - a pinch under 30"
hem width 7.75"
http://imgur.com/oiyjT
http://imgur.com/KE2Yy
===============

FS: Batman Arkham City - 23 Shipped Mint, No Catwoman code (don't worry--it's shit)

IMG_4112.jpg

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

Futureman

FOR SALE

mid-2011 iMac RAM

4 GB total (2x 2 GB sticks)

$10 shipped. (this same RAM would be $30 BEFORE shipping at crucial.com)

Not sure of the manufacturer (I will tonight), but this is the 204-pin DDR3 PC3-10600 RAM that came factory installed in my iMac. Just upgraded to 16 GB.

Pretty sure any iMac from 2010 and 2011 has 4 RAM slots.

aktham

Anybody have an older PCI Express gaming card they no longer need or they want to upgrade. I need to get one for a friend who mostly just cares having dual dvi and basic (older games). PM me with your price.

Also WTB: 2500k or 2600k combo with compatible Mobo.

Thanks

knee

Kirby's Epic Yarn - $25 shipped. Brand New. It may not get there before Christmas this way.

I'll mail it in a Priority Flat Rate for $30 total.

Does anyone want to trade a copy of VANQUISH (360) for BULLETSTORM (360)?

edit: to be clear, I have a copy of Bulletstorm and I want to get Vanquish for it.

knee

did you buy it for $8 from best buy too :p

Yes. It's $38 on amazon. An honest answer shut your troll down, hm? :-]

More Info: Will also trade if anyone got in on that Motorstorm: Apocalypse deal this morning. You must be willing to send first. I'm NeoGAF gold, so hit me up.

kodt

Banned
For sale:

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $8 shipped

PS2 games:

Yakuza 2 (New Sealed) - $20 shipped
Persona 4 - $10 shipped

Fight Sticks and Accessories:

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

Nyko Perfect Shot Wii - $5 shipped

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack (SEALED) - $20 shipped

Images for all items available on request.

WTB: Mega Man X4 on playstation for $10.

PM me if you want to sell it. It has to be in mint condition and sealed. If not, then show me the image of the game so I can see if it's in good condition or not.

In my previous post, I said I want the game in $10-14, but now I changed it to $10 because my brother said he got the game for $10. I lend the game to my friend and he lost it which I'm pissed till to this day.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
WTB: Mega Man X4 on playstation for $10.

PM me if you want to sell it. It has to be in mint condition and sealed. If not, then show me the image of the game so I can see if it's in good condition or not.

In my previous post, I said I want the game in $10-14, but now I changed it to $10 because my brother said he got the game for $10. I lend the game to my friend and he lost it which I'm pissed till to this day.

If you're interested in a copy of the greatest hits version that's pristine, but not sealed (I'll take pictures), let me know. I have to dig for it in an old storage box.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Strapped for cash, need to sell my black Wii. Brought it summer last year. I have everything it originally came with, including the box. The system itself is in excellent condition. Could provide pics upon request.

US only, and paypal. If you are interested, pm me and we will work something out in term of pricing. I will ask however that we both cover the cost of shipping.

Edit- to clarify, it would come with;

The system
The stand
One controller set with motion plus.
Rubber for the controller(although its broke at the top)
Wii sports
Wii sports resort

Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition if possible, PS3)
Disgaea 4 (Premium Edition if possible)
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PS2, NON GREATEST HITS)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS (JAP, PS3)

Attila - A Soundtrack to Party CD
Fallujah - Leper Colony CD

I am also starting to collecting sealed DBZ games from PS1, PS2, and PS2 (its a low want at the moment due to low money)

Please PM me with offers

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Bunch of random games + the movie Avatar DVD (not Blu-Ray). All of this shit for $30 shipped.

Includes
FFXIV
PSU for 360
Mega Man Anniversary Collection XBOX
Too Human 360
IIDX 6th PS2
Titan Quest Gold
PSU
PSU:AotI
LoL discs (the only good thing is the poster, which is still poo)
Avater DVD (unopened because it was free with an iTunes card purchase)
Aion discs
Fable: TLC
Myst 10th Anniversary Ed
Sims 2: Nightlife
Serious Sam 2
Fate (I can't tell which expansion...the first?)
Bioshock
TQ regular
Condemned: Criminal Origins
GH3 (lol)
RE4
Pop'n 8th
2x BMUS

I know it's nothing great, but I don't want to just throw these out. I figure $30 shipped is fair since IIDX 6th is worth at least $25-30, and Pop'n 8th is worth that much, too. I'm just too lazy to try and sell those individually at this point.

Here's a bunch of Music Tech and Computer Music mags with the sample DVDs, and some random sample DVD that came with one of these mags (not sure which). Call it a bonus? Looking to get ~$30 shipped.

6434731685_32c19f1cf5_z.jpg

And this is my repost of IIDX buttons and cards that came with DD. Cardinal Gate CD is gone. $20 shipped

Feel free to shoot me an offer on any of this stuff. I'm trying to just get rid of these things, but I feel bad throwing them out.

WTS

I have Sega Saturn Pad for the ps2 (DarkStalkers edition)
Retro-Saturn-PS2-darkstalkers.jpg

This image is not mine. I paid too much money for it years ago and I am not looking to make anything back. I am moving and wanted to get rid of some stuff.

$35 shipped or best offer.

52club

For sale:

Infamous 2 (includes disc, maual, and case all in near mind condition) - $15 shipped to anywhere in the US via USPS (most likely after xmas). Wil accept paypal.

NoRéN

So, pretty simple request. Have the common courtesy to reply to PMs, people. If an item is no longer for sale, a simple message to say so is enough. Doesn't take very long and it helps to not make you look like a douchebag. It's something that has been said before in this thread but I guess it's harder to do than it seems.

Games available to trade: BULLETSTORM (360) and DUKE NUKEM FOREVER (360)

Want: VANQUISH (360) - I will trade both of my available games for a copy.

Want to buy: METAL GEAR SOLID HD COLLECTION (360) - I can get it for 40 shipped on Amazon, so I'd like to pay less than that.

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

Selling/Trading:

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)
(Still sealed and never opened)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book

Looking to Buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

•Dead Island

•Rayman Origins

•Call of Duty MW3

•Gears of War 3 standard edition case with no game ( only want case!)

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF!

Aselith

Selling/Trading:

•Final Fantasy Origins (FF1 & 2) NEW & SEALED ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy IX, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Final Fantasy Tactics, mint condition ORIGINAL BLACK LABEL (PS1)

•Prototype (Xbox 360)
•Dragon Age: Origins (Xbox 360)
•Forza Motorsport 3
•Metal Gear Solid 4
(All of these games are used but in mint condition)

•Collector's Edition Final Fantasy XIII Complete Official Guide (numbered, limited edition, hardcover)

•Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition Guidebook with folded locations and collectible map (hardcover)
(Opened, mint condition)

•Alan Wake Official Survival Bundle: Full Strategy Guide and Hardcover Art Book

Looking to Buy:

*Must be in mint condition!*

•Crisis 2 (Xbox 360)

•Catherine (Xbox 360)

•Dead Island

•Rayman Origins

•Call of Duty MW3

•Gears of War 3 standard edition case with no game ( only want case!)

Do not want PAL/JP versions. I accept Paypal and have 100% positive feedback from GAF!

Rayman Origins for 29.99 if that would be a good deal for you, Chris.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=456326

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
NoRéN;33653405 said:
So, pretty simple request. Have the common courtesy to reply to PMs, people. If an item is no longer for sale, a simple message to say so is enough. Doesn't take very long and it helps to not make you look like a douchebag. It's something that has been said before in this thread but I guess it's harder to do than it seems.

bee talking about this for some time now.
don't think it's ever going to happen 100% tbh

Selling:

Dark Souls Collector's Edition (PS3) and the official strategy guide. The game is like new and the codes for the soundtrack and the mini-guide have NOT been used. $55 shipped in the US.

Selling:

Battlefield 1943 (PSN) - $5
Saints Row: The Third Season Pass + Prof. Genki code (PS3) - $10

Paypal gifts only please.

Edit: I forgot to add that these codes are for the US Playstation Store

LQX

Paypal Gift or Amazon payments (Everything is like new or new)

PS3 -
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $16
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemists Of Arland $25
Motorstorm Apocalypse $20
Uncharted 3 $35

XBox 360 -
Halo Reach 250GB Console. Practically brand new with all accessories but only includes 1 controller and no Halo Reach game.$200 plus shipping
1600 Xbox 360 Live Points - $17
480 Xbox 360 Live Points -$5
Catwoman DLC code - $6
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night XBLA/PSN code $4(or trade for another XBLA/PSN or Steam game)
Death Smiles $13

Wii -
Like new Wii Console Softmodded 4.2 with Bootmii. Includes all acessores, Wii Motion-Plus add-on, component cables and wireless Wavebird Gamecube controller with Game Cube memory card. $80 plus shipping(trade towards 3DS)

PC -
80GB Intel G1 SSD $75(will trade for a big 7200RPM HDD)
MW3 (No Russian, US Steam key) $38

Gift Cards -
Newegg $100 gift code - $90

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg
g

VASPER

Banned
So I'm not sure the recourse i should take but here we go, so i bought a DL code for BF3 PC from a user. originally i got the Origin code and had no problem, Now tho it appears to have disappeared from my origin account. So I'm not sure if its some sort of scam but I'm just not sure what to do.

LQX

Positive feedback for Balb. Thanks!

How much are you selling MW3 on 360 for?
PM sent!

So I'm not sure the recourse i should take but here we go, so i bought a DL code for BF3 PC from a user. originally i got the Origin code and had no problem, Now tho it appears to have disappeared from my origin account. So I'm not sure if its some sort of scam but I'm just not sure what to do.

Might have been a code from the IGN glitch. Ask for your money back.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Leaving positive feedback yet again for this guy g35twinturbo. Shipped fast. Santa fast.

Though I never respond to his PM's. I always think they're spam.
Positive feedback for Ephemeris

I had to beat him up a couple of times to answer a PM but it all worked out in the end, good thing he has insurance now.

asdad123

Anyone in the North Jersey/NY area interested in buying a Samsung 27 inch LED Monitor? I picked up the Sony 3d Display and I just have no room for two monitors on my desk lol.

Heres a link to the product

photontd.jpg
[/URL]

As you can see, the monitor is pretty huge therefore Id rather not ship it out. If anyone in the North Jersey/NY area is interested, Im looking to get $250 which is about $100 less than I bought it for a little over a month ago.

Its in pristine condition, just no box otherwise Id return it and get my full money back lol.

Also have a StarHawk Public Beta Code.

$3 Paypal gift and Ill PM you the code.

Aselith

Shit mine did too! :/ Going to contact EA Live chat and see what's up. Hopefully just a bug that they can correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom