• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
Want to buy:

Xbox 360 wired controller. I gave my other one away to a family member when my Xbox died.

I don't care if it's used, I just want it cheap.

The business: All items are in the US and I’ll expect to be shipping within the contiguous US. If this is not the case, please state so in your PM and we can work on shipping costs. That said, all prices include shipping unless it’s crazy shaped or heavy, which will be noted on the item description. I prefer PayPal for transactions. NOT ALL PRICES ARE ROCK SOLID. Offer me something reasonable and we may be able to come to an accommodation. Games are in mint condition unless otherwise noted.
I have NeoGAF Buy/Sale/Trade Plus status.

Playstation 3
Demon’s Souls – Asian version $35 Want to play against the early importers and the crazy Chinese kids? This is where people were playing the game before it came to the states. Works on US PS3s. pic
Eye of Judgement $60 New in Plastic. Hey, you get the game, the mat, the PS Eye, the stand aaaaand the impossible to open plastic packaging! It’s all there!
Street Fight IV $15
Saint’s Row 2 $15
SOCOM: Confrontation $15
The Simpsons Game $20 New and sealed.

X-Box 360
Call of Cuty 4: Modern Warfare $15
Perfect Dark Zero $20 New and sealed.
Skate $20 New and sealed.

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos Sealed. $25 pic
Set of Six – $75 pic
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3 SEALED
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Code Veronica comes in a non-standard double disc case. Possible Blockbuster in origin. I forget.

X-Box
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 $30
Capcom Vs SNK 2 EO $20

Playstation 2
Growlanser Generations Deluxe $65 All Deluxe edition contents are intact. Box has minor wear at the corners. pic

Nintendo DS
Puyo Pop Fever $15
Planet Puzzle League $20
Animal Crossing: Wild World $15
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time $20
Pokemon Soul Silver w/ Pokewalker $25 - And box if you want it.

Playstation Portable
Monster Hunter Freedom 2 $15
Phantasy Star Portable $15
Darkstalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower Sealed. $30
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology $15
Dungeon Maker $15

Playstation
Xenogears $35 Original black label. pic
Grandia $25 pic
Valkyrie Profile $70 pic
Tactics Ogre $70 pic
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment $60 pic

Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Paladin’s Quest $15 Cartridge only. pic
Sky Blazer $15 Cartridge only. pic
Chrono Trigger $95 Everything is mint. I’m looking for the posters (I moved them around). If I can’t find them by sale time, I’ll knock $15 off the price. pic
Seiken Densetsu 2 $30 Otherwise known as Secret of Mana. This is the Japanese version of the game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Seiken Densetsu 3 $60 The never-release-in-America and fantastic follow up to Secret of Mana. This is a Japanese game in mint condition with box and manual. pic
Ogre Battle $25 Japanese version of the strategy classic. Comes with box and manual all in mint condition. pic

Miscellany
Final Fantasy VI Opera House Statue Figure Cold Cast $350 This is a rare collectible I picked up in Japan back in 2001. The box for it has a couple dings, but the product itself is in perfect condition. This is a really good pick up for any Final Fantasy fan. It’s officially licensed and numbered. I’m not entirely sure how much I want to let this go for, so if you feel like making a count offer, do so. I’m basing this price on any available auctions I could find in the past for it. pic
h01iH.jpg

Final Fantasy VI Locke Chrome Figurine $200 Don’t want your Celes to get lonely? Get an officially licensed Locke chrome figurine to keep her company. Also picked up at the same time, this is a really nice collector’s item. Counter offers are welcome on this item, as well. pic
fkftY.jpg

Miscellaneous Strategy Guides $(Make some offers) Some of these are pretty rare, like the Secret of Mana SECRETS! Almost all of them are in a condition that would be companionable to any collector’s copy of the game itself. Feel free to contact me with questions. Closer pics: pic1 pic2
iI1ZN.jpg

Already sold: Pokemon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2/3, Tales of Destiny II, Art of Tales of Symphonia

George Carlin: The Little David Years $100 This is a box set put out in the early 2000’s of George Carlin’s 1971-1977 stand up. It is in collector’s condition and a really nice piece for any Carlin fan. I really wasn’t sure what to price this at. pic1 pic2

PSOne LCD Screen $50 Sony official one. New in box. pic

I also have a new in plastic XBox 360 controller (white) that I'm willing to sell for $40 shipped or trade for any recently released 360 or PS3 game. Give me an offer, maybe we can work something out.

Also, as we can all tell, this may not be the best place for selling those super rare Final Fantasy collectibles. Does anyone have a suggestion besides EBay for a place I might find a customer for them?

Also, shot in the dark here... anyone selling a copy of The Old Republic for ~$30?

Le-mo

I got my 40GB PS3 fixed, but I lost the harddrive cage and need a new harddrive, so here it is.

WTB:
2.5 SATA harddrive
Harddrive caddy and cover if available

NoRéN

- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Would like to trade it for Ace Combat Assault Horizon, Star Fox 3DS, or Assassin's Creed Revelations,

-Club Nintendo Pin Set

-Amazon Basics 3DS screen Protector. New. $6

-Pikachu Charge Stand for DSi/DSi XL - like new with original packaging.

Open to trades for DS, 3DS games, blurays:
WTB or Trade for the following Blurays:
Cowboy Bebop The Movie
Speed Racer
The Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
Troy
Batman Begins

PM if interested. Feel free to ask questions, make offers, etc. Gold Seller/Buyer. Thank you.

Hey everyone, do me a favor, be awesome, and sell me the following mint, CIB games for Xbox 360. :)

- Nier
- Wet
- Dynasty Warriors games
- Samurai Warriors games
- Duke Nukem Forever

WTS mid-2009 13" MacBook Pro. The MacBook itself is in LIKE-NEW condition because it's been kept in a clear unibody SPECK case, which I will include. The MacBook also has an Iron Man vinyl that is easily removable if requested. It will include all original packaging such as the charging cable and the original box. I will also include a SPECK sleeve case.

$700 SHIPPED

My Feedback on eBay for those that need it.

apxpRl.jpg

Wfs6Ql.jpg

UXD8Tl.jpg

Kyzer

Banned
Selling Aqua Blue 3DS (Ambassador, w/Cave Story and Zenonia), Super Mario 3D Land, and Pokemon Rumble Blast 3D for best offer. Its not in bad condition, but the top screen is ever so slightly scratched from the bottom one.

Would prefer to sell all together so Ill wait to see if I get any offers for the whole lot, but I will break it down if I can find buyers for all the separate items

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I've got a brand new Xbox 360 wireless controller for sale. It came with my Xbox console purchase but I don't need it as it was a replacement Xbox. As such, there's no retail packaging but I assure you it's brand new. It's black. $30 shipped through Paypal gift or Amazon payments. PM me.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Selling Aqua Blue 3DS (Ambassador, w/Cave Story and Zenonia), Super Mario 3D Land, and Pokemon Rumble Blast 3D for best offer. Its not in bad condition, but the top screen is ever so slightly scratched from the bottom one.

Would prefer to sell all together so Ill wait to see if I get any offers for the whole lot, but I will break it down if I can find buyers for all the separate items

PM sent

domstah

Want to sell:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD and a Wii MotionPlus
does not include Club Nintendo code

Both Like New and for $50 + shipping

Edit: Sold

seoYV.jpg

Super positive feedback for Jeo - super fast shipping, game and Wii Motion Plus is perfect condition.

alf717

Positive feedback for : NoRéN

Yet another great deal with NoRéN. This time a red Xbox 360 controller with Plugin and charge kit and original battery cover for double A batteries.

Quick and easy transaction and fast shipping. Thanks again NoRéN.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for alf717.

Once again another easy transaction. Communication was frequent and payment was lightning fast. Highly recommended.

I picked up another copy of SR3 from shopTHQ fo the season pass and preorder dlc, so I'm left with an extra key for the main game. I'd be willing to sell it for $15 paypal or work out a trade.

The other 2 codes activated on steam with no problem.

edit: Positive feedback for Darren870. Burnout Revenge showed up today and seems to be in terrific condition.

Selling this pretty cool Blue Microphone I got from a friend, great condition, excellent quality, comes with a USB cable. I wasn't sure how much to sell it for but I saw it on Amazon for around $90 so i'll sell it for $70 shipped. US and Paypal only please!

W3oIW.jpg

Cheska

Positive feedback for both Extollere and Yuripaw. Great Gaffers who made both transactions smooth and easy. Thanks again!

storl026

Want to trade:

My Gears of War 3 (Xbox 360) (United States)(Complete, like-new condition)
in exchange for
your Resistance 3 (Playstation 3) (United States)(Complete, very good-like new condition)

Shipping to United States.

I have multiple positive feedbacks in this thread. PM me!

+1 very positive feedback for jling84. My third transaction with him and a pleasure as always. Great strategy guides, unbelievable prices, packed well, thorough and prompt communication, follows through. Looking forward to the next transaction. Highly recommended.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Selling a copy of Carnival Island for PS3. $25 shipped. It is sealed brand new, but there's a cut on the bar code on the back. It's not bad but I can take a pic of it if you want. I heard this game is actually decent but I don't have a PS Move to try.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for friskykillface.

Answered PMs in a timely manner. Shipped fast and everything was in great condition. Highly recommended seller. Thank you very much!

Selling/Trading:
Indiana Jones Trilogy (DVD) - $20
Mickey Mouse in Black and White voume 2 (DVD) - $20
Micky Mouse in Living Color volume 2 (DVD) - $20
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Season 1 (DVD) - $15

Freebies (if you buy something):
Skyward Sword Limited Edition BOX (only the cardboard box)
Star Fox 64 Promo VHS
Tomato Adventure (Japanese, GBA)
Cowboy Bebop The Movie (Blu-Ray)
Shining Force (Japanese, Saturn)
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-Ray)
Shining Wisdom (Japanese, Saturn)
Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack

I'm willing to negotiate and I'll sell any of the freebies if requested.

Yuripaw

Banned
WTB:
Amazon Gift Card $15

I ended up receiving a real nice book for xmas, but it was the wrong book. I can't afford to return it because they don't offer shipping for returns, and I only got some money in paypal to spend which amazon does not take. If anyone has a deal for a $15 gift card to sell me at a deal, please let me know.

NoRéN;33727916 said:
Positive Feedback for friskykillface.

Answered PMs in a timely manner. Shipped fast and everything was in great condition. Highly recommended seller. Thank you very much!

positive feedback as well for NoRéN, great communication and would do business with again.

Buyer Backed out so relisting

Sell PSP vita 3g and 8 gig mem

Yeah I paid for this but can`t afford it now

30,000 yen 3g system
3,200 yen 8 gig memory card
11,000 yen by fedex
44 200 yen = 566.5114 dollars

Exact price I paid. Not looking to make a profit on this, buying the same thing and shipping would cost $650 on Playasia. Can add in rare import dreamcast Import game to sweeten the deal (L.O.L. Or Mysterious dungeon)

The vita is in America now, new and unopened.

Shipping this out of Japan was a huge hassle, Doesn`t seem to be cheaper way to get it out then 11,000 yen by fedex. So please just make me an offer that doesn`t rip me off too much if you are interested..

hni0020k.jpg

hni0019t.jpg

zychi

Banned
I have a 25 dollar gift card to best buy i would like to sell to someone who is going to shop at best buy soon. I would like an even exchange of 25 dollars for it, hence the someone shopping there soon. I bought it as a gift but the friend never showed up to our party so im just going to pay for his dinner one night instead. Ill email the code and security code upon recieving paypal for it.

You can use it on the skyrim ce thats only 99.99 this week!

Pm me if interested.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
WTB complete (box, manuals included) copies of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations, and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

Please send me a message if you want to sell one or more of them.

I have a 25 dollar gift card to best buy i would like to sell to someone who is going to shop at best buy soon. I would like an even exchange of 25 dollars for it, hence the someone shopping there soon. I bought it as a gift but the friend never showed up to our party so im just going to pay for his dinner one night instead. Ill email the code and security code upon recieving paypal for it.

Pm me if interested.
Why would anyone bother? Nothing like adding a bunch of unnecessary steps to a purchase with absolutely no incentive, lol.

I have the following gift cards:

$25 old navy gift card-- works at old navy, banana republic, piperlime, and athleta
$25 gap gift card- works at old navy, banana republic, piperlime, and athleta

i would need to look up the old navy gift card, thanks NoRéN for the heads up

it is exactly like the gap card

want:

$20 paypal gifted for each, will pm gift card number as soon as the payment clears :D

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I have the following gift cards:

$25 old navy gift card
$25 gap gift card

want:

$20 paypal gifted for each, will pm gift card number as soon as the payment clears :D

thats how you do it :D

WTS: Roku 2 XS $70 shipped

This came out earlier this year, its in perfect shape and comes with complete box and accessories.

Pm me if interested.

I'd think this one over man.

Crayons

Banned
So I have a BestBuy eGift Card and I doubt I'll buy anything from them soon.
So if anyone wants the card for $15 in Paypal that'd be a great trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom