• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Boss Man

SOLD

Man, there's some really cool stuff in this thread!

I'm looking to sell:

Nintendo DS Lite (White)
Pokemon White
+Carrying case
+Extra stylus

e: It has the charger too.

102_0231.jpg

102_0233.jpg

edit: It's hard to take pictures of a DS screen. It looks the same as when I got it but with fingerprints. No scratches.
102_0238.jpg

All like new / no problems with anything.
PM with offers.

WTB

metal gear solid peace walker play arts
-Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map
-came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS

Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book
extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality
Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash or some cool shit in return

quatreDC.jpg

monami.jpg

Hey, just to set some expectation for the Dot Hack series....

While the fourth game, Quarantine, goes for $80+, the other three can be easily had for less than $30 each, with the first even going as low as below $13 for "like new" condition. Just wanted to help set some expectation for you if you were really looking to get "a substantial sum" on these.

zychi

Banned
Why would anyone bother? Nothing like adding a bunch of unnecessary steps to a purchase with absolutely no incentive, lol.

Figured someone would be nice enough that already had plans to buy something at bestbuy. It's a whole 4 mouse clicks. Not much of a hassle.

e: I'd also be willing to swap it for NBA2k12 & Bulletstorm gifted to me on Steam(total is $25)

Cruzader

Banned
WTS: (All PS3 - All New/Sealed - except UC3 - some may have 'Not for resale' or slash on barcode)

-LBP2 LE
-Ratchet & Clank: All 4 one
-Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time (Greatest Hits version)
-Carnival Island
-Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest
-Uncharted 3 (Mint/Complete w/online code+warhawk beta)

Offer me some $$ including shipping and maybe we can work something out. Gonna put these up on eBay tomorrow.

rrdein

Neo Member
WANT TO BUY THESE CODES:
Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare Founder Status Code (Xbox or PS3)
Assasin's Creed: Revelations (ANY content codes)
Forza Motorsport 4 codes for more cars

If anyone has any of these things please PM me with a price. Thank you.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for friskykillface.

Once again, great communication and quick to send the gift card codes. Everything a seller should be. Highly recommended!

I'm looking for the Asian/Chinese, Korean or EU version of Demon's Souls.

I have the following PS3 games to trade:

Dark Souls: The Official Guide [Hardcover]
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
Shadows of The Damned
Dead Space 2
Burnout paradise
Portal 2
Dungeon Siege 3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Vanquish
Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 (Unopened)

Aselith

I'm looking for the Asian/Chinese, Korean or EU version of Demon's Souls.

I have the folllowing to trade:

Dark Souls: The Official Guide [Hardcover]
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
Shadows of The Damned
Dead Space 2
Burnout paradise
Portal 2
Dungeon Siege 3
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Vanquish
Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000

Are you only trading? Keeblerow had an Asian version for sale for like $35 I believe 1 or 2 pages back.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33687524&postcount=2952

another quickie:

selling:

Playstation plus 30 day card code- $5 paypal gifted

catch is you have to put your credit card number on PS3 to activate it, thats why i never used it.
got it with my PS3 black friday bundle, your card doesn't get charged but you have to stop the subscription before the 30th day

steel diver club nintendo code-$3 paypal gifted
- worth 30 coins on club nintendo-

I'm selling a black 3ds bundle:

System (mint condition with box, cables, etc) less than a month old
hori hard case

Mario Kart 7 (sealed)
Mario 3d
Zelda OoT
Nintendogs
Pilotwings

Asking $200 plus shipping.

6579508151_e121dc883d.jpg

UPDATE: Sold to LunarMX

bakedpony

I have 3 codes for Playstation Plus for 1 month each.

Looking to trade all the codes for a US PSN Card worth $10.

PM if interested.

SELLING
PlayStation Move Navigation Controller - $23 shipped (brand new in box)

Don't need it since I got a Nav controller as part of a bundle already.

Cornbread78

Full XBox 360 Digital Download codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja from retail Kinect inserts. All codes legit, paypall payment preferable.
I will PM you the code immediately after payment.

I'm looking for $12.00 for both games together. I have (3) codes left.

Any PM's send after 4:30 pm EST will be followed up early AM the next day. Codes will be issued in the order they are received. THANK YOU!

zychi

Banned
I'm going to have an opened copy of skyrim pc(physical, but willing to sell just the code if need be). In a few days, I'm looking to recover most of the cost, and since skyrim is currently $59.99 on steam, I'm looking for $49.99.

If it lowers during the steam sale, I'm looking to sell it for $10 off whatever the price is on steam. If anyone is interested in this, send me a pm. I won't have the actual game for a few days, and we can wait out the steam sale if you'd like.

e: It's a US copy if it makes a difference.

knee

I nabbed the Sony brand 7.1 PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset. It works on PC as well. It is brand new and sealed.

ibv9FLt8ljtKf8.jpg

Looking to trade for a new kinect sensor, gunstringer, fruit ninja bundle or $82 shipped.

With trades, you must send first or no go. I'm NeoGAF Gold and all that jazz. Thanks!

Selling

PS3 - All are new and sealed, unless noted. Shipping is included in prices.

Vanquish - $16
Rockband 1 + Lego Rockband + AC / DC Rockband - $22 (Plastic might be damaged on one of these)
Valkyria Chronicles - $20
Bionic Commando - $10
H.A.W.X. + H.A.W.X. 2 - $30
Kung Fu Rider - $10
Truth or Lies with USB Microphone - $12
Alpha Protocol - $12

Snookie

Any interest in a Game and Watch: Ball ? Not sure what the going rate is for it but feel free to shoot me offers. This is the club nintendo one.

conkwe

Neo Member
Selling a bunch of stuff listed here. I also listed a bunch of items from my Final Fantasy collection with prices. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm open to trades. See my wishlist.

Looking for the following items (mainly looking to trade for them):
Xbox 360 Wired Controller or a PS3 wireless controller w/ cord
Kinect w/ any dancing game
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Moogle Pin Buttons that were given out at SDCC and NYCC
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Tarot Cards

Looking for an original DS, or any iteration of it, for cheap. I have positive feedback here as a buyer as well. Please PM me if you can help out

Okay, I still have thing!

WTS:

L.A. Noire(PS3) - Great condition
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Great condition
Dragon Quest V (DS) - Sealed(I ended up with 2, it happens...?)

WTB:

Radiant Historia (DS)

PM me and we can work something out!

If anyone is interested I have a Lego Star Wars III code for the 360 that I have no desire to use. I guess $10?

Bought by LQX. Fast payment super communication!

Babalu.

Positive feedback for Jimmy Stav

Bought Batman Arkham City from him and he was able to get it to me before christmas so I could use it as a present. Fast shipping and great communication.

Thanks!

End of the year / Moving sale up in hurrz.
All prices include shipping(in the 48 states, it will be more depending on your location) and are non-negotiable. I'll combine shipping on multi-game purchases.
Condition is generally great, except when it isn't.

Xbox 360
Battlefield 3 Limited Edition (codes are used) - $25
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - $10
Sonic Unleashed (PlatinumHits version)- $13
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - $24 - SOLD
Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga(Soundtrack, artbook, and layer of dust included) - $25 - SOLD
CoD: Black Ops - $20
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 - $13
Alpha Protocol - $10

Playstation 3
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage - $13

Nintendo DS
Dragon Quest 9 - $15
Etrian Odyssey 3 - $22

More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom