• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfade

WTS: PS3 Borderlands 2 w/ Steelbook (that came w/ Ultimate Loot Chest edition) - Still sealed, includes premiere club code and code for skins that was included in vault hunter + ULC editions.

Bump

It looks like my love (and time) for fighting games is pretty much dying. I am putting up a bunch of games and a stick for sale. Please PM if you are interested in anything. I have sold here many times before. I have a 4.8 rating on amazon

(link) and 100% rating on ebay (link).

All prices include shipping and are negotiable. I can also bundle games for lower prices.
I take either paypal or Amazon credit

BlazBlue Limited Edition (Complete but the outer box is worn) $15 shipped PS3

Games (PS2)
Capcom vs SNK 2 ( complete but has Gamestop sticker residue) $20
Fatal Fury Collection Vol 1 and Vol 2 (mint and complete) $10 for both
King of Fighters 2000/2001 (mint and complete) $20
King of Fighters 2002/2003 (mint and complete) $20
King of Fighters 2006 (mint and complete) $5
King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match (98) (mint and complete) $15
King of Fighters XI (mint and complete) $7
NeoGeo Battle Colliseum (mint and complete) $7
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology (no manual) $7
Street Fighter Anniversary Edition (complete but has Gamestop sticker residue) $12

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic.
WP_000051.jpg

I have the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA and it comes with a PS2 to PS3 controller adapter.

I am asking for $190 shipped (willing to negotiate)

2012-04-30

FrankCaron

Gold Member
Mint condition Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Bluray Collector's Edition with Japanese FFXIII demo. English audio on the movie. Pick up if you're in the Toronto area or shipping at your cost. Collector's item. $80 OBO.

5L85G65Fc3G53k93J1c9tc272fe5c09aa1112.jpg

Kick Ass Bluray - $10 firm. Pick up if you're in the area or shipping at your cost.

Baconbitz

Banned
I haven't been active as much as I would like either to be honest, with crunch and all.

This thread moves so fast, it would have been leagues easier if EvilLore would have implemented a rating system.

I've been fighting with it for awhile but with no success.
Check your PMs.

Sanjuro

Anyone looking for a XBOX 360 - Borderlands 2 in great condition?

$43 shipped.

Looking to sell today, ship out tomorrow. Have hundreds of feedback from the b/s/t threads alone.

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

Positive feedback on GAF and on CAG.

Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB (sealed) - $280
Starcraft II (PC code) - $15 SOLD!
Call of Duty: MW3 (PC code) - $13
Battlefield 3 (PC code) - $8
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Official Microsoft X360 White Wireless Controller - $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $80
Binary Domain (PS3, PAL VERSION) - $13.50
Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset (works for PC) - $60
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3) - $13.50 SOLD!

snacknuts

we all knew her
WTB: Two copies of Madden 13 for PS3. Is EA still goofing around with codes to be able to play online? If so, I will need those codes to be included and valid.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
I PM'd KoreanBBQ a week ago offering my assistance to help update the list, but never got a reply... but if you guys need anyone, please shoot me a PM! I've greatly enjoyed this thread and would be happy to keep it going smoothly.

ultimately KBBQ has the access control iirc.

I'll talk to him.

Check your PMs.

I replied to you yesterday, I'll check again.

AwRy108

3DS:
Kid Icarus Uprising (like new, complete) - $24 shipped

PS2:
Devil May Cry 3 (original Black label, like new) - $6 shipped

PSP:
BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Portable (like new) - $6 shipped

CD AUDIO:
The King of Fighters 4-disc "The King of Soundtracks" (discs are mint, slight wear on folio) - $8 SHIPPED

I accept PayPal or Amazon payment, buyer covers transaction fees. CANADIANS: please add $4 to the price of the item to cover international shipping.

Reasonable offers welcome. I'm NeoGAF Plus.

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS.

Selling a PSP Go and a ds lite to replace my YLOD PS3. I have 100% ebay feedback to back me up if anyone is worry.

PSP Go black great condition comes with the charger and a gamestop carrying case.
$100 Shipped
IMG_20121004_185913.jpg

DS Lite black great condition have some light scratches in the cover comes with charger and a couple stylus.
$50 Shipped

IMG_20121004_185922.jpg

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy:

PS3:
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Dragon's Dogma
Catherine: Love is Over Edition

PC:
Diablo 3 (can be either normal edition or collector's edition, code must be unused, of course)
Guild Wars 2 (same as above)
Starcraft 2 (same as above)

PC Steam Codes:
Dead Island
Dead Rising 2
Sniper Elite V2
Borderlands 2

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
IMEI unlocked GSM iPhone 4, 32GB black.

Well cared for, used, in like new condition, no scratches or dings. I am the only owner. Includes unopened apple earbuds, USB and charging plug (I still have the box too I think).

Home button will occasionally act finicky, but otherwise fantastic condition.

350 shipped OBO
pm with any questions or for pic

Island

(I know this is a long shot)

WTT Dirt 3 steam code for the new XCOM.

The Dirt 3 code is legit, came with my power supply.

ultimately KBBQ has the access control iirc.

I'll talk to him.

I replied to you yesterday, I'll check again.

Sorry, folks, if I've been a bit unresponsive. Just finishing up the tail end of a work trip that had me in Moscow, Amsterdam, now in Austin, and then San Diego. If I don't reply to you, send me another PM and I'll get you taken care of.

Knee I have told you this before but no matter how weary you get of your avatar I forbid you to change it. Damn thing makes me soooo happy.

Selling these items:

XBOX 360 BUNDLE:

Xbox 360 120 gb console with wifi-adapter.
1 black controller with recharge cable.
Power cable, hdmi cable and component cables.
Headset.

Also have 2 white 360 controllers and Dead Space, Gears of War 1 & 2 to sale.

Got 2 dreamcast original controllers with 1 vmu too.

vermadas

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US.

Selling

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $215 ** Last price drop on this one.
Premiere Club DLC not included. One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Will take pictures on request.

Dragon's Dogma (360, sealed): $40
Kid Icarus Uprising (sealed): $23

Want

Paypal

Current Feedback: NeoGAF Plus [++++++]

woodypop

I miss their covers, especially during the Street Fighter II / MK 1-3 era. I actually saved a few of them in a binder at home.
lol, the art style for those covers did have distinctive line work, I'll give you that.

One of my faves:

(Sorry about the huge derail)

I have a CODE for a DIGITAL COPY of SKYRIM for the XBOX 360 that I would like to trade. The following are some things I'm looking for but go ahead and message me any offers for items not listed below. MS Points would be good too. I will also consider sharing the code immediately after a deal is struck as long as you have 10 prefered referalls in this thread. PM me with any questions and/or offers.

XBOX 360
Ghost Recon FS
Max Payne 3
NCAA 13
Madden 13
NBA 13

PS3
Killzone 3
NBA 13

I also have a brand new, sealed in the box PS3 SIXAXIS Controller I'd like to trade for a
KINECT Adapter that allows it to be clipped to the top of flat panel TVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom