• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

lol, the art style for those covers did have distinctive line work, I'll give you that.

One of my faves:

(Sorry about the huge derail)

Man, whenever someone shares pictures of old magazine covers, I get the nostalgia bug so bad that it nearly makes me depressed... gaming was so great when you were little because it felt like your own world to escape to, rather than a giant, money-grubbing industry.

Anyway, sorry for digressing.

mdsfx

Help! Shipping to Canada from US via USPS question:)

I have a very small and lightweight package I'm sending (around 6 ounces). Do I need to fill out and attach a customs form for it? The form looks bigger than the package itself...

kennah

Help! Shipping to Canada from US via USPS question:)

I have a very small and lightweight package I'm sending (around 6 ounces). Do I need to fill out and attach a customs form for it? The form looks bigger than the package itself...

You sure do. The post office might have smaller forms that are just a sticker.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
WTS (all prices include shipping to the US):

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3) (Online pass has been used) - $36
Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (PS3) (Like new condition, only played a few times) - $26
Samurai Warriors Chronicles (3DS) - $12

IrishNinja

ubbSP.jpg

fatty PSP 1000 - excellent condition/no dead pixels i can see, hacked wide open for PSX & homebrew, lovingly taken care of and brings charging dock (cable not seen) and hard case too. if you want more/better pictures, lemme know! i'm thinking $70 OBO. i'll miss it but prolly get a Vita sometime next year.

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $50 OBO here, lemme know.

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

WTB

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin
old issues of Gamepro with Phantasy Star II on the cover hnnggghhhh

Trading:
Two Square-Enix Members codes (Theatrhythm for 3DS and FFXIII-2 for 360) for 1-2 Club Nintendo codes or possibly FFXIII-2 DLC codes (if these even exist).

Actually, feel free to throw any other offers my way if you have anything else you'd be interested in trading for these.

Buying:
Borderlands 2 PC Case/Manual/Disc ONLY - I bought digitally and am looking to buy the physical stuff from someone who got retail and only care about the key. Offering $15 shipped for this if it's in great condition. Willing to consider skipping the disc for $10 shipped.

mug

Selling:

PNY Geforce GTX 460 1GB
Box, Mini HDMI Adapter, Molex power adapter included

KagY4.jpg

Purchased new and never overclocked. It's pretty much the vanilla GTX 460 model so it's not standard OC'd. Everything works fine, just updated to the 660.

$85 shipped

rbanke

PC
Borderlands 2 Steam key (includes the vault hunter edition bonus content) $35

PS2
Killzone
Ico
Shadow of the Colossus (Greatest Hits)
Metal Gear Solid The Essential Collection

Xbox
Simpsons Road Rage

Asura's Wrath
Saints Row Double Pack

PS3
Singularity
Borderlands
Bioshock 2
Arkham City
Demon's Souls (Asian Import, english)
GTA4
Lego Harry Potter 5-7
Saints Row The Third
Shadows of the Damned

PSP
PSP Go cradle with ac adapter

Pics on request.

Positive feedback for brettchalupa. Quick communication. Bought five items, four game in great shape, one busted in transit. He more than made up for it. Life happens - still very positive feedback.

Super dooper Positive Feedback for Doublethink

Quickest payment I've ever had on GAF

And I was wondering when the feedback list gets updated? I'm short about 2 positive ones, I'm not rushing you guys I just want people on GAF not to worry when buying from me.

WTS:

Mark Englert - You Are My Lucky Star (Green Variant) Signed/Numbered -- $85 shipped

Mlr4hl.jpg

7Q5kSl.jpg

5EqPjl.jpg

H7FU6l.jpg

Will be shipped via USPS Priority w/ insurance in tube in kraft paper.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Looking to sell my copy of Pokemon Conquest. Complete and mint, barely played. Asking for $20 shipped. US and Paypal only, please.

teepo

looking to trade for or buy someone's extra copy of Natural Selection 2

i do have civ5 and renegade ops w/ all the expansions.

Not sure how much luck I'll have with this here, but putting it out before they go on ebay (ugh):

WTS:

20€ PSN Card for GERMAN PSN ONLY - 18€
90 Days PS Plus for GERMAN PSN ONLY 13,50€

WTS:
I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide. If you are interested in anything PM me your info and I can get you a price including shipping. Will also entertain reasonable offers via PM. Pictures available upon request.

$10 - XBOX Game Lot - HL2 is in black case - Includes: Doom 3, Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil, Half-life 2, Halo
$15 - PS2 Game Lot - SO3 has no slip cover - Includes: Devil May Cry 2, MGS 2: Substance, MGS 3: Subsistance, Star Ocean 3

WTB:
XBOX 360 - Eschatos
XBOX 360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets

WTT:
European Pandora's Tower Club Nintendo code for a North American code

sk3tch

Anyone selling a Dishonored Steam key? I'd be interested in two!

EDIT: nevermind! Bought it on GMG for 25% ($45 ea)! Thanks. Code is GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN if you're interested. Worked like a charm...downloading on Steam now. :)

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for Skel1ingt0n!

Got the Touchpad very quickly. I threw ICS on there and it's working wonderfully. Thank you.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for battousai11!

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.

Selling:

zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $40 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

Looking or will trade for:
-Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (JPN PS2 release)
-Lego sets
-XBL points

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm selling a Vita package:

-3G Vita with unused at&t 3G month/free game promo, excellent shape
everything originally included in box
-4gb card
-Little Deviants in case

I'm asking $180 shipped, just pm me if interested.

WTB: Might be a long shot, but I am looking to buy 2-4 Nintendo branded Gamecube wired controllers (any color combination) and 1-2 Nintendo branded gamecube memory cards.

I know Gamestop sells brand new 3rd party controllers & memory cards, but I want Nity branded, which they only sell bundled with their refurb units for $30.

Not sure what they're really worth this day and age, but if anyone has some sitting around that the dog (or whoever) didn't chew up, I'd love to put them to good use.

And seriously, why is it that every GCN controller I have seen lately is previously chewed on?

edit: whoa, everyone has gamecube controllers for sale. found some! thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom