• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc07

Not sure if this has been asked yet, but it's a long shot.

Anyone willing to trade their gold Club Nintendo nunchuck for item(s) worth up to 1,000 pts on the CN store (US)? I'm tired of checking the site everyday hoping it'll be in stock again.

Positive Feedback for:

brettchalupa - great price, awesome items!
SailorDaravon - always a pleasure; item as described!
Wolfe - super fast payment, easy to work with!

Baconbitz

Banned
Repost. Note, the genesis games are NOT being sold as a lot
Payment: PayPal and Amazon payments
Selling area: USA
Shipping is included with all items.
Pictures can be given via PM upon request.
All items are for sale only.

(Click pic below for proof of positve feedback)

For sale:

PSP:
4 3rd party (1 cracked) PSP 3000 battery covers. 2 are for if you have the bigger battery while the other two are for if you have the regular battery. Selling as a lot. - $2.50

3DS:
Brand new Hori screen protectors - $7.50[/highligh]

Sega Genesis:
I've got a big group of Genesis games. They're all sports games. All games without a box are $5 while all games with a box are $10
NHL hockey (Cart only)
NHL '94 (Box and manual both in good condition)
FIFA Soccer 95 (Box and manual both in good condition)
Triple play 96 (Box and manual both in good condition. Manual has some ripples around the edge)
Sports Talk Football '93 (Cart only)
RBI baseball 4 (Cart only)
NFL quarterback club (Cart only)
U.S. Gold presents Olympic Gold Barcelona '92 (Box in good condition. Manual is not in good condition.)
Jeopardy Sports Edition (Box in good condition. No manual.)
Pat Riley Basketball (Box and manual in good condition. Even has hanger tag.)
John Madden football '93 (No manual. Box in good condition.)
Double Dribble: The playoff edition (Has hanger tag. Box has stickers on it. No manual.)

legacyzero

Banned
I have a PC Download Key for Batman Arkham Asylum.

Looking to trade with anybody that might have an extra Key for Mercenaries 2 Or Saboteur??

bob page

Prices include shipping (discounts on multiple items)! All clothing items were worn 1-2 times but didn't fit, thus are in great condition.

Also have The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition for 360. Mint condition, looking for $30.

-Uniqlo Harrington Jacket (S, black): $38

-Land's End Canvas long sleeve flannel shirt (S, red check): $18
8MXxfh.jpg

-Everlane v-neck t-shirt (XS, light yellow): $10
VZLMhh.jpg

-Penguin cap toe oxfords (10M, distressed black): $36

-Penguin cap toe oxfords (10M, walnut): $38

Wolfe

had a price the last two postings of 100 each...

Yeah but anyone that didn't see your last two postings won't know that (myself for example) unless they go back and look for them for some reason, he was just trying to be helpful :)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yeah but anyone that didn't see your last two postings won't know that (myself for example) unless they go back and look for them for some reason, he was just trying to be helpful :)

yeah, you are right. also, didnt mean to sound aggressive :)

Selling
Sleeping Dogs PS3 $31 shipped
New Super Mario Bros. 2 3DS $25 shipped

They're both complete and the Sleeping Dogs is the Wal-Mart special version and it comes with the code for that extra content, but I bought it used so I don't know if it's already been used or not.

The first poster KBBQ combs through and updates a list every time he gets on

We have quite a few folks who help out now and then updating the list. I, unfortunately, don't have as much time to do it anymore thanks to having a 10-month old kid, and a job that has me traveling like half of every month. I do chime in now and then, though, when big issues come up. :)

Alright GAF, here's a strange one. I recently bought a big ass box of video games on Craigslist because I wanted some of the GameBoy games in the box; it also came with 18 original Xbox games all with their cases and all-but-one with manuals; they are in pretty decent shape, with generally only the average amount of wear-and-tear on the discs, though some cases have stickers and such. Unfortunately, I don't have a 360 or Xbox, so they are untested, but FWIW I was told by the seller that they all work. As such, I'd like to sell them here for $36 + shipping (which I'll adjust based on your location, or use flat-rate if that ends up being cheaper), with the caveat that I will refund you $2.00 per game that does not function. Basically, I'll take your word on whether it works or not; unfortunately, I will not refund the shipping. I have plenty of positive feedback on here and eBay (PM if you'd like to see my eBay feedback). I can also certainly upload any pics, just let me know.

Here's the list of games with any obvious flaws noted:

1. Serious Sam (missing manual, some disc scratches)
  2. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
  3. The Bard's Tale (sticker on front of box, probably pretty easy to remove)
  4. Outlaw Golf 2 (stick on spine of box, a bit of writing on the inside of case)
  5. Halo 2
  6. Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (missing manual, some disc scratches)
  7. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (sticker on front of case, minor disc scratches)
  8. The Incredibles
  9. Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
  10. Halo 2: Multiplayer Map Pack (sticker residue on front of case)
  11. Mad Dash Racing (sticker on front of case, minor disc scratches, a small sticker on disc)
  12. Tom Clancy's Classic Trilogy 3 Games in 1 Pack: Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, and Rainbow Six 3 (Rainbow Six 3 disc is missing/not included, Platinum Hits edition)
  13. Amped 2 (sticker on front of case)
  14. Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
  15. Kakuto Chojin: Back Alley Brutal (sticker on front of case, small sticker inside case)
  16. Mechassault (Platinum Hits edition, sticker on front of case)
  17. 007: Agent Under Fire (several stickers on front of case, Platinum Hits edition)
  18. Dead or Alive 3 (Platinum Hits edition)
Also, a manual-only for Jet Set Radio Future is included.

So, to summarize:
  • $36 ($2/game) + shipping
  • Serious Sam and Oddworld are the most scratched, but every other game should work without a problem (though the two mentioned are probably going to be just-fine also)
  • I will refund you $2 for each game that you tell me doesn't work, no questions asked, even if you decide that every game here is non-functioning
  • Shipping cannot be refunded
  • Pics certainly available upon request

I'm selling them as a complete lot. Please, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Makoto

WTS:

Hori SoulCalibur V Arcade Stick (PS3) $99 shipped (In like new condition. Comes with original packaging and manual. Only used twice. The thin white sytrofoam that is packaged around the fightstick is makeshift-looking but the stick itself is safe and like mentioned before, in like new condition.)

TriAceJP

We have quite a few folks who help out now and then updating the list. I, unfortunately, don't have as much time to do it anymore thanks to having a 10-month old kid, and a job that has me traveling like half of every month. I do chime in now and then, though, when big issues come up. :)

You should let me know who is active.

plastik

edit: off to ebay

For sale:

SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 5770 1GB RAM PCI-E 2.1 x16 video card - card only - good working condition - $55 shipped.

US and paypal gift only.

JEKKI

cleaning mah room, got sum gaming shirts that are gonna get donated unless ppl wanna claim them:

dlU8o.jpg

6SwsP.jpg

Persona 4 shirt Size L give out at Anime Expo 08 (?) when P4 was announced at Atlus's panel.

BlazBlue shirt size M purchased directly from an Aksys rep at Evo 2009 right after the game hit consoles.

ubfDr.jpg

aRNDx.jpg

official Evo 2009 shirt size M

Monster Hunter shirt size L, given out at San Diego Comic Con 09 or 10, directly from Capcom if you downloaded some Monster Hunter quests from them.

VKyra.jpg

Triumvir Chun Li shirt size M, first print (says triumvir on the back)

BlazBlue Arakune shirt size L, bought from Aksys booth at Anime Expo 09.

Street Fighter shirt from the launch party in Feb 2009 (has the date on the bottom right) size XL.

WANT: either PSN points or PSN games

(particular games: Arc the Lad 1 & 2, Resident Evil 2, New Adventure Island, Phantom Brave, Corpse Party, and Pinball Arcade DLC)

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
You should let me know who is active.

Do you need me to trade off with you? Or I can handle the updates for this week and/or beyond. It's up to you.

I haven't been active as much as I would like either to be honest, with crunch and all.

This thread moves so fast, it would have been leagues easier if EvilLore would have implemented a rating system.

I've been fighting with it for awhile but with no success.

I haven't been active as much as I would like either to be honest, with crunch and all.

This thread moves so fast, it would have been leagues easier if EvilLore would have implemented a rating system.

I've been fighting with it for awhile but with no success.

I PM'd KoreanBBQ a week ago offering my assistance to help update the list, but never got a reply... but if you guys need anyone, please shoot me a PM! I've greatly enjoyed this thread and would be happy to keep it going smoothly.

Einbroch

Banned
Late on this feedback, but...

Positive feedback for SquiddyBiscuit, ImRight, and pock3tmonster.

Paid quickly, and ImRight was SUPER happy, so that was funny.

Edit: Also looking for a Dualshock 3! Brother left his PS3 here for the semester so I'm looking to play some games (he uses the DS3 for PC gaming), so a cheap DS3 would be cool.

Up for sale is a like new Soul Calibur 5 Madcatz PS3 stick...still has the box and everything...just don't need two sticks when I hardly even use the arcade stick in the first place, lol.

90+shipping.
Also have six green with black rimmed Sanwa buttons 30 mm snap ins if anyone is interested...17 shipped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom