• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

hank_tree

WTS Nintendo 3DS (US Region).

8fff6816-a3d4-4b87-9326-f00b3b2422fb.jpg

c1506381-c98f-4510-9195-d9f0f8ab908c.jpg

This is a launch black console so it has the Ambassador Program games etc..

The 3DS is in great condition. Some very minor scratches on the outside of the console. Screens are in perfect condition.

The console has digital versions of the following games installed.

3DS:
Animal Crossing
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Dual Destinies
VVVVVV
Cave Story
Alt-Play: Jason Rohrer Anthology
Attack of the Friday Monsters
Aeroporter
Pushmo
The Starship Damrey
Liberation Maiden
Crimson Shroud
Kirby's Adventure (3D Classic)

Gameboy:
The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Kirby's Dream Land
Super Mario Land
Kirby's Block Ball
Donkey Kong

Gameboy Advance
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Wario Land 4
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Mario Kart Super Circuit
WarioWare Inc:
Metroid Fusion
Yoshi's Island
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

NES
Super Mario Bros.
The Legend of Zelda
Metroid
Donkey Kong Jr.
Yoshi
Wrecking Crew
Ice Climber
Balloon Fight
NES Open Tournament Golf
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

PM me with questions/offers etc.

WTS

$73.47 in Gamestop CREDIT- for $60 OBO

PENDING TO SmokeMaxX

You can buy Steam gift cards and even taco bell stuff with this, but I desperately need the cash due to moving!

Yuterald

I too am looking to trade that MK8 Promo game download code for the US eShop. Game choices are:

- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Pikmin 3
- Wind Waker HD
- Wii Party U

Looking for any of the following as payment:

- $20 in PSN Credit
- $20 in Wii U/3DS eShop Credit

PM if interested!

Ettie

All prices include shipping. I've got some positive feedback here, all as a seller.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. Cont. U.S. Only

Wii

House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 50

Gamecube

Note: None of these cases are museum-quality pieces. Some are excellent, others are only "good". If this is important to you as a collector, ask detailed questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need.

Metroid Prime w/ Echoes Demo Bonus Disc (black label, complete, minor sticky stuff on lower spine) - 15
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 25
F-Zero GX (black label, complete, moderate sticky stuff front and back cover, .25in mar in spine plastic at top) - 20
Mario Kart:DD (black label, complete) - 30
Paper Mario:TTYD (player's choice, complete) - 30

hiroshawn

Banned
If you're trading it for an Xbox like I did, you should get enough credit for a brand new Xbone/Kinect/Forza 5 bundle + a new $60 game with the PS4 and 3 newer games. You get $397 for the PS which is the price of the damn thing new haha

BOOM I got $397 and pre-ordered the xbox.

XxCGSxX

Selling my MK8 game download code for the US eShop. Game choices:New Super Mario Bros. U, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Wii Party U.

Desperately want: $20 steam credit or $20 paypal. I want to buy some Steam games in the near future. PM if interested! Thanks!

Arthos

Have:

Tales of the Abyss PS2 (complete)
VcpJiUh.jpg

Splinter Cell Wii U (Sealed)
Conception 2 (No soundtrack, would rather trade this for Mind=Zero).
Cube World account (Don't want it - if you want it, it's yours for free).
Paypal/Amazon

Want:

Wonderful 101
Rayman Legends
Mind=Zero

Bringing this back! If the Cube World account goes against the rules, lemme know and I'll remove the listing. I've just had the account there and haven't touched it since I got it months ago. Figure someone might as well have it and use it.

Also have a bunch of feedback on CAG if you rather deal there. PM me!

vermadas

If any items have region restrictions, they are US/NA. Physical items' prices have USPS First Class shipping included. I'm a Plus Seller and previously NeoGAF Gold. Advise not using the mobile site to send PMs as they do not always go through. I may not reply to PMs immediately depending on when they are sent but I should get to you by the end of each day (ET).

**Selling**

Digital

Battlefield 4 Premium Code (PC/Origin) - $32
One Year Xbox Music Pass - $35

Physical

Jailbroken Apple TV 2 on iOS 5.3 with XBMC installed. - $175
Already installed addons include GoTV, GoMovies, SportsDevil, and Navi-X. Comes with:
Apple TV 2 unit - Great condition
Remote - Acceptable condition (had something spilled on it once so it doesn't feel as snappy as it used to. Fully functional)
Power cable
Original box
Incomplete documentation
* I don't expect demand for this to be very high here so I'm only going to have it available a week or so before I sell it elsewhere.

**Want**

Paypal
Amazon Payments or credit
Steam credit

goldenpp72

am in legit shock, right now. Whoa.

Wow. I dealt with Yuripaw a lot in the past, seemed like a pretty nice guy and I never ran into a problem. Hopefully it turns out he isn't doing anything shady.

Anyways, being away from home for so long has made it hard to sell stuff, but like many others here I have a digital code for one of the free (US) games from the Mario Kart 8 Promo. Will sell for 25 dollars, just shoot me a message and I can send you payment info and your code usually within 5-10 hours (depending if i'm at work, could be instant. I'm off Friday-Sunday)

m8GUgLO.png

Threw in the photo for more exposure.

Prices are SHIPPED in the US
Paypal ONLY
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - (complete w/ case, disc, manual) - $65
dJwnPmql.jpg

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - (complete w/ case, disc, manual) - $33
a0kErk8l.jpg

Pokemon Stadium 2 - (cart only) - $23
Pokemon Puzzle League - (cart only) - SOLD
ol5j0zjl.jpg

Mario Kart 64 - (cart only) - $25
Indiana Jones - (cart only, the cart has been cleaned up since the picture but it's still a former Blockbuster copy so there are rental stickers) - $12
9Q5xEHGl.jpg

Capcom Power Stick - (stick + cables only, this includes BOTH the NES and SNES adapters) - For Offer
BcQt6rVl.jpg

Ghostbusters Steelbook - $13
Pulp Fiction Steelbook - $13
8IBEXmWl.jpg

Pokemon Y (cart only) - $20
$_35.JPG

MANUALS
The manuals are in good shape with normal wear (none of these are mint), I'm happy to provide individual pictures if you're interested.

SNES:
Super Mario RPG: $10
Zelda: A Link to the Past: $10
Donkey Kong Country: $5
Donkey Kong Country 2: $5
SMW2 Yoshi's Island: $7
Super Mario Kart: $7
Play It Loud (DKC/Starfox/Super Metroid) Poster: $5

GB:
Pokemon Red/Blue: $10

N64:
Mario Kart 64: $5

1bCUIaol.jpg

Grump

Banned
Have:

(PS3)
Assassin's Creed Trilogy
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed
Spec Ops: The Line
Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Dead Space
Medal of Honor
Call of Duty: Black Ops
SOCOM 4
Jak and Daxter HD Trilogy

(DS)
Pokemon Diamond (Cart Only)
Pokemon White

Want:
Cool PS3/SNES/3DS Trades
Maybe money if there are bulk offers

For PwnCakes193. Excellent seller, great communicator and all around awesome dude!

Awesome buyer feedback for Great Poster. Sent the money ASAP and kept me updated with everything and provided the same service back!

Damn, you got it? Nice.

I just got back and answered your PM!

I imagine that's for something else? AFAIK, he was supposed to sell the gamestop gc to me.

Yes, we are still on for that. Great Poster was talking about the 2 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive from my other post. I have updated all of my previous posts so far.

SmokeMaxX

Awesome buyer feedback for Great Poster. Sent the money ASAP and kept me updated with everything and provided the same service back!

I just got back and answered your PM!

Yes, we are still on for that. Great Poster was talking about the 2 TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive from my other post. I have updated all of my previous posts so far.
Yeah I went back a few pages and figured he was talking about something physical shipped to him. Thanks for the update!

WTS what's left of my DS games.

I have decided to bundle these together and drop the overall price. This allows me to put everything in a priority box and use PayPal to pay for a label.

Complete in box:
  • Contra 4
  • Tenchu: Dark Secret

Cartridge only:
  • Space Invaders Extreme
  • Metroid Prime Hunters demo

$26 to ship everything in a USPS priority flat-rate box.

Not interested in parting out. I would consider trading the lot for Dragon's Crown Vita.

U.S. buyers only please.

All sold.

Jonboy

*NeoGAF PLUS SELLER*

Haven't had any luck trying to sell this so maybe I should also mention I'd be interested in a straight-up trade for a black Vita slim. If anyone out there is unsatisfied with the 2000 and is looking to go back to the OLED model, let me know and we can work something out.

That being said...still for sale if no one wants a trade.

PS Vita
- OLED model
- 3G model
- Black
- Adult-owned and in excellent cosmetic/working condition (only selling to purchase a Vita slim)
- Original box
- Charger

$150 shipped
Amazon Payments, Paypal Gift, or Paypal (buyer pays fees) accepted

WTS:

Ultra Violet Codes:

X-Men - $2
X-Men - $2
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $2
Jurassic Park - $2
Total Recall (2012 remake) - $2

Xbox 360 code:

Tomb Raider(2013 game) - $10

PSVita:

Walking Dead Season 1 code: - $10

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a buyer and seller. Same with ebay and Amazon.

Please PM me with any questions/concerns, thank you!

Gogo_ZvC

Have:

The Walking Dead Season 1 (without 400 Days)
A bunch of Steam Trading cards

Want:

The Wolf Among Us Season 1

Willing to trade all of the above for it.

Chavelo

Would anyone help me out on purchasing and trading MK9:Komplete and Injustice:Ultimate from steam (midweek madness) for any $15 purchase(s) (steam key) on GMG? I've been waiting to buy those two games on GMG, but it's like they have the same 8 games on sale for the past few weeks.

Just choose what game or games you want that add up to $15 dollars (if a coupon is available then even better for you, just get something that ends up being $15 bucks at the end) and then we can just do that good ol' steam chat trade. Got some feedback on the Sell/Buy trade. Send me a PM if interested.

KiDdYoNe

WTS, Steam Gifts:

Tropico 5 - 30$
The Forest - 12$
Astrebreed - 12$
Pandora: The First Contact - 18$
Killer is Dead - 14$
Transistor - 15$

Looking to trade...

Have:
Super Mario 3D Land (complete with box + manual)

Want:
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (complete with box + manual)

No Club Nintendo code, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom