• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenners

For Sale!

I'm trimming down my retro collection! Shipping from TX, and will only ship to the US - will ship free on everything other than just a purchase of BOF3/Trap Gunner individually :) I accept paypal only.

Happy to send pictures of anything, answer questions etc via PM. Everything is complete, played, in very good condition, unless otherwise noted!

IBW91Ol.jpg
9hJUE1A.jpg

PS1 - Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - $70
Definitely has some wear on the edges of the box, particularly the corners. Contents are complete & in great condition. The map is still in the plastic bag, even.

PS1 - Breath of Fire III - $30
PS1 - Dragon Warrior VII - $45
PS1 - One Piece Mansion - $15
PS1 - Team Buddies - $140
PS1 - Trap Gunner - $15

PS2 - God Hand - new/in shrinkwrap - $50
PS2 - Yakuza 2 - SOLD

GCN - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - new/in shrinkwrap - $80

Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Collector's Edition/steelbook - new/in shrinkwrap - $170

9MpHvBu.jpg
7GlPCXT.jpg

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

Jirotrom

WTB:

STEAM GAMES

GTA V
Cities skylines

WTS:
Amiibos all brand new in box US versions
Shulk $30 shipped
Captain Falcon $30 shipped
Diddy Kong $13 shipped
Lucario $40 shipped

If ypu live in dallas Ill knock off 5 on any of these marked prices, If you choose to buy more than 1 I'll knockoff 6 bucks off the total shipping.

Thanks, willing to trade for above steam codes

Edit: Sold!

WTS:

Gateway 3DS. Allows you to run Homebrew with sound on the New 3DS, and do a number of other cool 3DS hacking-related things.

I could sell it on GBATemp, but then it's probably going to be bought by someone who will use it to illegally download roms. I'm much more confident in the morality of Gaffers. :)

PM me with an offer. I paid $70, so if I could get $55, that would be great (shipping included to anywhere in the US). Otherwise, make an offer!

Athreous

WTB

Yugioh Card xD

Dark Magician Girl - Dt06-en064

Amiibos:

Roseta/Rosalina
Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys (Looking for a great deal)

PS4 Stuff:

3 months of PSN Plus US

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

3DS Stuff:

The Legends of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

The Legends of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3DS

Bump!

beane316

Sigh...it is with a heavy heart that I have to sell my complete copy of Conker's Bad Fur Day for N64. I don't want to sell it but I need the money. It has game, box, and manual/inserts and I can (and plan to) take pics. PM me with any offers. Thanks

Selling my Club Nintendo Platinum Gift before it expires on April 30th. PM me and let me know which reward you want and what you think is a fair price for it and we'll talk.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Selling a Club Nintendo reward for $20.

The games are:
Wii U Games
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U – Digital Download)
  • NES Remix 2 (Wii U – Digital Download)
  • Punch-Out!! (Wii U – VC)
  • Pushmo World (Wii U – Digital Download)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U – VC)

Nintendo 3DS Games
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • Mario Golf World Tour (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • Ultimate NES Remix (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)
  • Yoshi's New Island (Nintendo 3DS – Digital Download)

Positive seller feedback for properpropaganda. Bought a couple movie codes off them and was awesome to work with!
positive buyer feedback for brown Nose bear as well. Quick payment. Good communication.

Want to buy: mortal kombat x kombat pass and cold war scorpion codes for ps4 or cheap pan monies.

Would be willing to trade my club Nintendo platinum code towards it.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
My Club Nintendo code is still for sale for $20 paypal or a $20 working eshop card code. Pick the game and I'll get your code.

Riddy

Just a heads up - moving forward, no reselling of any keys can occur here if the reselling violates the terms of service of those items.

Obviously, we can't monitor or patrol Steam Keys (and we don't want to), but the seller in question from a few days ago has been banned by the moderation team.

I feel a bit bad that I got him banned to be honest. I don't think he was a malicious person; perhaps naive about what he was doing. Just want to make it clear that I wasn't asking for him to be banned. I was just simply looking out for fellow gaffers who were thinking of buying from him. Either way, I appreciate you taking action and everyone else for helping bring it to attention.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller KiDdYoNe.

I wish I could resist a good deal on a fighting game. I am a weak man.

Yudoken

Have:
2x Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PC codes for gog.com (from buying two 970's).
Codes are from mindfactory.de (a german seller).
Codes are sold separately.

Want:
GTA V PC steam gift (for both codes)

or

One code: 35€
You can pay with:

Paypal (+1€)
Money transfer (only eu)

isitstill

Positive seller feedback for pete_clarf.

Sold me a copy of Korg DS-10, shipped quickly and communication was great. Thanks so much!

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $26
Premium Edition - $36
Kombat Pack - $13

Titan Souls - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Deluxe Edition - $12

Platform: Steam. Region free.

P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

sladeums

WTS

VITA
Resistance : Burning Skies - $8. Complete, online pass used.
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time - $8. New, sealed.
Buy both for $13
SOLD

Prices include shipping by USPS First Class with Tracking, in the US.
Digital codes delivered via PM.
Payment via PayPal, please gift or add enough to cover fees.
GAF Plus Seller

I feel a bit bad that I got him banned to be honest. I don't think he was a malicious person; perhaps naive about what he was doing. Just want to make it clear that I wasn't asking for him to be banned. I was just simply looking out for fellow gaffers who were thinking of buying from him. Either way, I appreciate you taking action and everyone else for helping bring it to attention.

Sure thing. I don't think you should feel bad about bringing it to our attention either - it's the nature of the items this person's selling (and not any particular buyer) that unearthed the problem. The ban lies entirely in the hands of the seller, not the buyer.

It was bound to happen eventually, and it happened to be you (sadly). No worries, friend. Hope nothing similar happens to you or any other person again.

Red Hood

Banned
To trade: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS - Mewtwo DLC (PAL).

I assume codes are region locked? I sold my Smash 3DS copy a while ago so I have no use for it. I'd like to trade it against one of your spare Steam codes, preferably Darksiders, Arkham Asylum/City, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Fallout 3/NV, one of the BioShocks, or just PM your proposal. I'm not a big fan of indie games though, as for the rest I'm not too picky.

I'd rather not have the hassle of selling it, since you can buy it off eShop for €4 if I'm not mistaking.

edit: I also willing to trade against Metroid: Zero Mission on the Wii U.

gerudoman

WTS:

European Nintendo Pocket Football Club download code, 11€ via PayPal.

European Mewtwo download code for the 3DS version, 4€ via PayPal. I would also trade it for a Donkey Kong (Game Boy version) download code, available as a reward in the Club Nintendo (1100 stars).

Please shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom