• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTB:

Zelda Spirit Tracks COMPLETE (NTSC)
Mario & Luigi Partners in Time COMPLETE (NTSC)
Bowser's Inside Story COMPLETE (NTSC)

Canada buyer, PM if you've got it. Thanks!

NEW COPY (includes bayo 1 and 2)

$50 shipped, pm me. thanks

Code:
[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XHgJsCv5--/zv8hgj4j6qkozdpe1tut.jpg[/IMG]

FFIV play arts
$60 for the set.
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V20dXNK.jpg[/img]

Zelda wind waker play arts
$60 for the set.
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N0Y5FGs.jpg[/img]

PSN Network card $50 (you can buy PS plus with these too)
WTS for $44
Code:
[IMG]http://cdn.idigitaltimes.com/sites/idigitaltimes.com/files/2014/10/09/psn-logo.png[/IMG]

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Games:

Killing Floor 2 may be gone any moment. Or not :)

Steam_Price.png

I am taking requests now.

If you need something, put a request in this Google Spreadsheet and i'll reach to you. It won't take a lot of time but may get you a discount.
P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

wXMO1hH.png

Gaf,

Looking for help to finding these three castlevania items, please pm if you have them.

1. Castelvania, CIB(NES)
2. Castlevania III, CIB(NES)
3. Castlevania: Dracula X, CIB(SNES)
4. Symphony of the Night, CIB(PS1)

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:
Mortal Kombat
Xenoblade Chronicles
Witcher 3
Batman Arkham Knight
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker
Project Cars
Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):

Bloodborne (PS4) - $39.99
Dark Souls II (PS4, X1) - $39.99

Selling (PS3):
Modern Warfare Trilogy $25
Disgaea 3 $10
Demon's Souls $20
Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 $15
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $10
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Limited $25
Bioshock 2 $10
Street Fighter X Tekken - $10
3D Dot Game Heroes $15
The Darkness $10
Valkyria Chronicles $10
Tales of Graces F $25
Fallout New Vegas $5
Red Dead Redemption $5
Borderlands $5
Killzone 2 $5
Super Street Fighter IV $5
Dragon Age Origins $5
Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Steelbook (game + extra disc) $10
Dark Sector $5
Bionic Commando $5
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (no manual) $5
Enslaved $5

Selling: OLED Playstation Vita - $120
Comes with Tearaway, metal protective case, AC Adapter, and 8GB Memory Card.
Homebrew ready (3.35 firmware), Beautiful OLED screen, rarely ever used. There is a very thin baby scratch on the screen but it is 0% noticable unless it is off and you hold it under a light.

I'll post a picture later!

If you need any pictures or have questions or offers feel free to PM me. I need to sell some games to buy a Wii U! If anyone wants to do any kind of trades regarding that also feel free to contact me about it.

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

shandy706

WTB

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Code

I have SCII, but really want to play the expansion if I can grab it cheap. I can get the
"physical" copy for $15 on Amazon, but would rather have a code if anyone has one for less.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS or WTT
All items INCLUDE SHIPPING to the lower 48

Steam Gifts/Codes

Bold = My price
Italic = Current Steam Price

PC Games

The Whispered World Special Edition - $4 - $20
Wizardry 6 and 7 - $3 - $10
Toki Tori 2+ - $4 - $15
Defense Grid: The Awakening - $4 - $10

DLC/Discount Codes

Gauntlet - Exclusive DLC Mask of the Wyrm Slayer - $2
50% off Lichdom Battlemage - $5 - $40 (This reduces the price to $20)

Other Codes

Halo Escalation Digital Comics #1-3 - $2

Xbox One Games

Thief - $8

Wolfenstein: The New Order - $15
Complete, image coming

Wii U Games

Bayonetta 2 (w/ Bayo 1)- $39
Complete, image coming

Xbox 360 Games

Euro 2008 - $4
Too Human - $5
FF XIII - $9
Lost Planet: CE - Includes Art Book $7
Take them all: $14

Vita Games

MLB: The Show 2012 (Cart Only) - $3
MLB: The Show 2013 - $6

Random Items

CYBERPOWER 225W UPS (Here it is on Amazon) Brand New in Box $35 shipped. I have a feeling shipping will eat most of my price due to weight, or I'd go lower. :)

Limited Edition 20 Year Old Star Wars Coins Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter (1994) - $9 each (Falcon SOLD)

Replica Ryu Street Fighter Head Band - $5

iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector - $15

iPhone 6 Heavy Duty Spartan Protective Case w/separate screen protector included - $15

Feel free to make me an offer...or combine things for a discount :).

baphomet

Negative Feedback for FourMyle

Dude is a straight up thief. Said he would sell a Windows 8 code for $50, I paid, and the code he sends isn't valid. I tell him to recheck the code because Windows product keys don't have 1's in them, and that was the last I heard from him yesterday afternoon.

please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

PayPal gift preferred otherwise include fee

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hori PS3 Fightpad 6 button controller (wired) $40

3 X 14 day XBOX Live Gold subscription cards $7 each or $18 for all of them

brand new ZAGG Invisible Shield HD front & back protector for iPhone 4 or 4S $15

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both
brand new screen covers for top and bottom on the 3ds xl (works perfect for *new* 3ds xl as well) $14
Crimson Sea 2 PS2 dvd, no box - free with purchase

thanks for looking

Dude is a straight up thief. Said he would sell a Windows 8 code for $50, I paid, and the code he sends isn't valid. I tell him to recheck the code because Windows product keys don't have 1's in them, and that was the last I heard from him yesterday afternoon.

Did you try using lowercase "L" or "I" instead? Not sure if those are valid characters either.

TURBO1112

WTT Xbox One digital codes for Ryse and Dance Central Spotlight. Looking for another digital code for Xbox One or PS4. Would take paypal too. Pm any offers.

Hello GAF. I'm back! I'll be adding to this list with more games, action figures, movies, LEGO sets, and gadgets. Feedback 17 Buyer and 21 Seller. I accept paypal gift or buyer pays fees. When you PM me, please include your zip code so I can come up with a shipping estimate. I typically split shipping with a US buyer. I will ship internationally, but I charge full shipping and a $3 handling fee for my time dealing with USPS and the customs declaration form. I may add photos later, but I'm thinking that I'll keep them to a minimum to foster goodwill on the thread.

Games

PS2 New Sealed
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Makai Kingdom $25
  • Mark Ecko's Getting Up $7
  • Odin Sphere $25
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga II $12
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 $40

PS2 Complete with manual
  • .hack// Quarantine $80
  • .hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth $50
  • Arcana Heart $7
  • Bloodrayne $5
  • Dark Cloud $10
  • Disgaea Hour of Darkness $12
  • Final Fantasy X $4
  • Final Fantasy XII $6
  • Guilty Gear X2 $6
  • Jak 3 $4
  • La Pucelle Tactics $8
  • Makai Kingdom $8
  • Phantom Brave $4
  • Radiata Stories $10
  • Shadow Hearts Covenant $18
  • Silent Hill 3 $10
  • Silent Hill 4 The Room $18
  • Sly Cooper $6
  • SMT Nocturne $10
  • SMT Persona 3 $18
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $3
  • Xenosaga $10
  • Zone of the Enders $5

PS2 No Manual
  • .hack//INFECTION $15
  • Armored Core 3 $4
  • Ar Tonelico $30
  • Chaos Wars $5
  • Kingdom Hearts II $6
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 $3
  • RPG Maker 3 $8
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga $8
  • Steambot Chronicles $30
  • Suikoden III $18
  • Virtual-On Marz $5

PS1
  • Final Fantasy VII $20
  • Final Fantasy VII $20
  • Final Fantasy VII (no manual) $15
  • Final Fantasy VIII $8
  • Ridge Racer long box $5
  • Street Fighter Alpha long box $15

PSP
  • Blazing Souls Accelate $6
  • Daxter NEW GH $5
  • Every Extend Extra NEW $6
  • Every Extend Extra $4
  • Exit $4
  • Final Fantasy Tactics NEW $7
  • God of War Chains of Olympus $4
  • Infected NEW $7
  • Jeanne D'arc $10
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Splinter Cell $3
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror NEW $3
  • Valkyrie Profile Lenneth NEW $20

Xbox 360
  • Battlefield Bad Company $5
  • Bioshock Infinite $5
  • Brink NEW $6
  • COD MW 3 Steelbook $10
  • Dark Void $3
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE Steelbook NEW $30
  • May Payne 3 NEW $8
  • Power Gig $1
  • Qubed $10
  • Rainbow Six Vegas $3
  • The Beatles Rockband NEW $10

Art Books
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga $10
  • Art of Mortal Kombat $10

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid, please.

$20 PSN Currency Code - $18
$10 PSN Currency Code - $9

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment

Positive Seller Feedback for AMxKaOtIcDeV. Poster went way out of the way to hold onto a R9 290 for close to a week for me while keeping constant feedback. Seller shipped the item immediately and with care. Very happy to have done business with him and would have no problem buying from again considering he sold this high dollar item with no faults.

Also, this card is huge.

Well, it doesn't look like he has even logged on since yesterday afternoon. I know you're probably anxious about the code, but you should at least give him a chance to figure out what's wrong with it.

Istaerion

We really should just stop accepting Windows Key sales here if the seller can't provide the actual paper pamphlet or sticker with the key posted; a picture should suffice for many but perhaps some would like the physical component as well. Someone not too long ago suggested this very idea, but I don't believe many gave it any thought since we didn't have another issue since the last debacle.

So far, they have only proven to be a hindrance to the overall community as people are either downright scamming or refusing to really explain the nature behind the keys.

steveovig

FS:Loose Amiibos in mint condition, willing to deal/sell in a bundle, open to offers

Captain Falcon-$27
Wii Fit Trainer-$27

Games CIB

Smash Bros. Brawl CIB (Wii)-$16
Star Fox Assault CIB (GCN)-$28

WTS
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4. MINT perfect screen. Comes with original charger and USB cable, A case, S-Pen, and the box.

600$ OBO.

Can supply you with the IMEI or any pictures you need.

Black new 3ds usa system . 9.0 firmware. Cubic ninja, Gateway cards, 4gb miro SD card inside and 32gb micro SD card for the gateway.

Works flawlessly. No scratches. Just need some cash. Would prefer Google wallet. But paypal is a good alternative. Make me an offer for all of it.

20150505_151823_zps447de93e.jpg

20150505_151920_zpsdd3597b5.jpg

Neverfade

Updated!

WTS:

Videogame items
Kid Icarus Uprising sealed, includes 3DS stand - make offer
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii version) - Sealed: make offer
The Last of Us Artbook and Comic book (the ones that came with the PS3 limited edition) - $25
Super Smash Bros Brawl - 18 shipped
Blue/Black 2DS - 55 Shipped
Gold Mario Amiibo - 30 shipped
Bloodborne Collector's Edition (Game in Steelbook, artbook, unused digital soundtrack voucher) - 60 shipped/best offer
Bravely Default Collector's Edition - Game opened, all other items untounched, whole package in fantastic condition (none of that crushed box nonsense a lot of shipped copies got) - 70 shipped/best offer

Boardgame items:
Relic + Nemesis Expansion: 55 + shipping
7 Wonders + Leaders expansion (integrated into base game box) - 40 + shipping
Lord of Waterdeep (box lid is dinged a bit, components fine) - 28 + shipping

Want:
Gwent Decks from XBO Witcher 3 CE.

Flandy

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

WTB
Republique Remastered (Steam) - Anyone here able to get me it for lower than its current sale price of $17.49

Bayonetta 2 (w/ 1 included) - $35

TheTurboFD

WTS
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 4. MINT perfect screen. Comes with original charger and USB cable, A case, S-Pen, and the box.

600$ OBO.

Can supply you with the IMEI or any pictures you need.

Ugh, if I was able to find a buyer for my nexus 6 I would be all over this.

bigace33

WTS An Xbox One day one controller for $27.

Prefer Google Wallet but can do Paypal if necessary. Can also throw in an Xbox One Play and Charge kit for an extra $8.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Chrome package deal!!

Very clean and well maintained.. Smoke free home.
HCsVU3il.jpg

Has Full size HDMI port so easy to hook up to a TV and has USB 3.0 slot
UcbIx38l.jpg

SD card slot. Very handy to upload photos to google drive.
eeYFoGIl.jpg

The Ebay Listing I have it for $160 and $10 shipping. For my dudes/dudettes here on GAF I'll let it go for $130 if you pay to ship. I prefer google wallet but will take Paypal or even amazon giftcards I guess.

Akim

Banned
Hey guys...

I'm getting the hell out of the amiibo game. These are all NA versions in box.

I want to sell the whole lot at once. It's way too much of a pain to part it out. Please don't ask to buy separately.

Looking for $500 Paypal gift shipped +$20 shipping, or you cover fees. Note: I am not making any money off of this. This is exactly the prices I paid, not looking to rip anyone off.

Full list:

Super Smash:

Wii Fit Trainer
Lucario x2
King DeDeDe
Rosalina
Pit
Meta Knight
Captain Falcon
Ike
Shulk
Fox
Pikachu
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Toon Link
Link
Luigi
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Zelda
Samus
Mario
Diddy Kong
Peach
Kirby

Mario Party:

Gold Mario x2
Mario
Toad
Peach
Yoshi
Bowser
Luigi

All of the boxes are in great condition, except:

King DeDeDe has a slight bend
1 Gold Mario has a slight bend
Link/Toon Link/Yoshi have damage to the front of the box but are still sealed.

sold

We really should just stop accepting Windows Key sales here if the seller can't provide the actual paper pamphlet or sticker with the key posted; a picture should suffice for many but perhaps some would like the physical component as well. Someone not too long ago suggested this very idea, but I don't believe many gave it any thought since we didn't have another issue since the last debacle.

So far, they have only proven to be a hindrance to the overall community as people are either downright scamming or refusing to really explain the nature behind the keys.

This happened again? Another scammer?

Good grief.

You should always check and verify all purchases before paying someone, but I guess this one consistently appears as a problem. We'll discuss it - in the meantime, do whatever it takes to verify people. I'd hate for a product that can be sold legitimately to confuse someone else. Again.

badbrains

Hello GAF I have a few things I want to sell. Everything here comes in their original packaging, is used but comes from a smoke free, pet free home and has been taken very good care of.

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro 250 Ohms (Used, owned for less than a month and they work perfectly fine.) Link here for specs. $145, can negotiate.

FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Black) Link here for specs. These power the DT990s perfectly fine. Comes with USB (not shown.) $60

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600 Link here for specs. No packaging for this!!! $45

NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB Reference Model (Titan Shroud.) Link here for specs, $310

NeoGAF PS/PB since 2012. Buy with confidence. I will cover shipping.

Thanks! Album here for actual pictures
http://imgur.com/a/rCzQ9

Wagram

If anyones interested in a:

EVGA GTX 680 2GB Factory Superclock

w/ The Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight, and the original box let me know.

Looking for $275.

Open a dispute and get your money back. This crap cannot stand. I don't know about everyone else but I'm done giving these sellers the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom