• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

The post above reminded me that I have a ton of old DBZ TCG cards. Are these worth anything? I can get specifics on how many/what I have, but I'd guess somewhere north of 200-300 cards or so.

That and old Shonen Jump (American). I have an assortment of probably 15 semi-consecutive books from 2005/2006/2007 or so.

I don't even know if either thing is worth anything but if anyone is interested at all PM me.

White_sox

WTS:

GB signed poster

2747555-poster.jpg

$35 shipped.

WTB: iPhone 5 or 5s. Needs to be AT&T or completely unlocked.

New to my listing is this GTX Titan Black, the current card in my rig. It was purchased brand new from a seller on eBay on Sept 23, 2014.

{I have a boatload more pictures of this card. If you are really interested, I can send you all of them in a PM}

Has been used for both gaming and 3DCG rendering since then. My Octane for Blender based project is almost complete, so I guess I won't need this anymore (the student version of OFB only supports up to Kepler based cards for PMC rendering. Yeah, you can imagine my surprise when I found this out only after buying the 970s.)

This card is an OEM version manufactured directly by NVIDIA. No 3rd party branding, meaning no extra frills: the card and the anti-static bag are it. Compatible with 3rd party brands in SLI.

$675 to start for this card.

I can be flexible in regards to pricing for this card. We can talk if you are really interested.

Free shipping to anywhere in United States.
$5 to Canada or Mexico
Outside of North America? We can definitely work something out, just ask!

Additionally, I have two practically brand new MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4Gs that were purchased on 04/21/2015.

Here's what these card's have gone through since I bought them:
1) Sat in their boxes for a week while I gathered the courage to put them into a tight mATX case under a 650 watt psu. [nervous breathing]
2) "Everything works! {4 days later} ... Huh... all I play is DS2 at 1080p... I DON'T NEED ALL THIS EXTRA POWAH!"
3) Both spent another 2 weeks so in their boxes
4) "Wait, never mind. I want sli cards, just not these ones."

So I want to sell these cards to someone who can use them.

$295 for a single card / $580 for both of them!

Ships via UPS and tracking is included!

Free shipping to anywhere in United States no matter if you buy one or two cards!
$5 to Canada or Mexico
Outside of North America? We can definitely work something out, just ask!

The 970s are no longer available.

Paypal Only for any transaction.
**No physical trades, monetary transactions only!**
Thanks for looking!

Geneijin

NoRéN;164007640 said:
Don't really get what you're trying to say.

Going back to your first post, yeah it's unreasonable to not receive any communication as follow up when dealing with someone. A simple message takes a few seconds.

But, to claim that even the slowest shipping from any good business takes 2 days, come on. Sure, that may be true if you have Amazon prime.
That if you don't like businesses being uncommunicative about shipping delays, why should it be any different when you're doing a private transaction?

Slowest shipping date, not delivery date. There's a difference. Shipping date is when the package has been shipped, dropped off at a mailing center, etc. Delivery date is when you receive the package.

baphomet

That if you don't like businesses being uncommunicative about shipping delays, why should it be any different when you're doing a private transaction?

Slowest shipping date, not delivery date. There's a difference. Shipping date is when the package has been shipped, dropped off at a mailing center, etc. Delivery date is when you receive the package.

And some people work. Buying from an individual you are working around their schedule. Im gone to work 14 hours a day. I ship things when I'm able to, and that isn't a delay.

And some people work. Buying from an individual you are working around their schedule. Im gone to work 14 hours a day. I ship things when I'm able to, and that isn't a delay.

I think if it is communicated before hand or at least communicated of a delay there shouldn't be any problems. I think the problem is just no contact after payment, like if I buy something from you and you tell me you work long hours and will get it out asap, its cool since I know there will be a delay in shipping. But if I pay someone and I don't hear anything, that's when it becomes a problem.

We should look at it like eBay, people set a handling time. Me personally, I'll wait 5 days before contacting seller, then escalating based on seller's response.

pwack

Sold

FOR SALE:

Vita Bundle
Looking to sell a Vita bundle. This is a launch OLED wifi Vita. I'm the only (adult) owner. No scratches I can see on front or back.

Comes with:
16 GB card
Sony vita pouch
Box, charger, manuals
Dragon's Crown
Tearaway

Asking $110 all in via PayPal. Will ship to CONUS only.

g4ud0usl.jpg

ALSO:
Looking to sell or trade my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles for 3DS for someone else's copy of one of the following:
  • Etrian Mystery Dungeon
  • Etrian Odyssey Untold
  • Fantasy Life
  • Rune Factor 4
  • Story of Seasons

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

PSVita Games (Sealed, Unit 13 sold, $7 each)

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $35

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed, I'll post the complete list when I get to a PC)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Pokemon X (cart only) - $18
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
EVGA GTX 770 4GB (less than a year old, includes original box) - $190

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS Kyrie 1 All Star Size 8.5 - $150
DS KD VII All Star 2015 Size 9.5 - $120
DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $160
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan Retro 3 White/True Blue Size 9 - $220
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Sold my copy of The Witcher 3 to Atraveller, positive feedback!
Edit: Selling one more copy of The Witcher 3 for $30 Paypal! PM me, please!

C-Drive

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

G6p32WZ.png

Shipping is included in the prices. I will take $1.50 off of each item for combined shipping. Payment will be via Amazon Gift Card or PayPal Gift, unless you would like to pay the fees.

rqdApAM.png

I have a Sega Saturn console. The case is loose on it, and it has no screws connecting the top and bottom halves of the case. It's not a very pretty machine. It does power on, but I have no actual Saturn discs to test on it (though I did try a burned copy of one with no luck). So the console will be sold AS-IS for Parts and Repair. It will also include an RF adapter and one of the 3D Control Pads, both which work. Looking for $38 shipped for the lot.

I'll also take $20 for the 3D Control Pad by itself if anyone is interested in it alone.

oUBhV8gm.jpg
JITek7mm.jpg

• Working N64 console that includes the standard pak, controller, and power adapter. It is missing the expansion pak cover. $45

E8jzqrJm.jpg
M5S2KHOm.jpg
ccL9cIJm.jpg

• A Bug's Life (Complete) $13
  • Gameshark Pro v3.30 $17
  • Goldeneye 007 + Manual $12

xjauWh3m.jpg
csEyaQzm.jpg
EgZFmmam.jpg

• Random N64 Instruction Manuals Need one of these?
  • WWF Warzone $5
  • Ultimate Muscle GBA Game + Manual $6

y0KSY28m.jpg
N8UsKydm.jpg
c3Gc4VBm.jpg

• Retron FC Loader Game Console (New) $15
  • Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 (Japan Import) $7
  • GameCube Freeloader $16

Qn0tkWym.jpg
IYSfW4mm.jpg
BfE8Gwcm.jpg

• Rock Band (PS3) $5
  • Rock Band 2 (PS3) (Disc Only) $4
  • LEGO Rock Band (PS3) $5

5vD7bKhm.jpg
neAU2sYm.jpg
wMHgRiRm.jpg

• MLB 12: The Show $4
  • Rocksmith (Sealed) with Real Tone Cable $28
  • LOST Via Domus (Sealed)$8

vKGEwPSm.jpg
IeG1yL7m.jpg

• Wonder Boy in Monster Land / Super Wonder Boy-Super Monster Land (Unable to Test This) $12
  • Sim City $7

KolohDdm.jpg
spudmQdm.jpg

• Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Set $22

Varg

Banned
Looking to sell my PS Vita 2000 (Non OLED)

Adult owned and is in VERY good condition (always inserted back into its case after gaming sessions).

16 gb Memory card included

Following games are included (hard copies)

Tearaway
Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re Birth 1
Final Fantasy X HD
Persona 4 Golden

Shipping from the Northern NJ area. Local pickup possible If you live near Jersey City. Looking for 180 plus shipping. Here is the link to the craigslist ad to show you a pic (At work so I can't link the pictures to this post). PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/vgm/5011009392.html

jamsy

Looking to sell my PS Vita 2000 (Non OLED)

Adult owned and is in VERY good condition (always inserted back into its case after gaming sessions).

16 gb Memory card included

Following games are included (hard copies)

Tearaway
Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re Birth 1
Final Fantasy X HD
Persona 4 Golden

Shipping from the Northern NJ area. Local pickup possible If you live near Jersey City. Looking for 180 plus shipping. Here is the link to the craigslist ad to show you a pic (At work so I can't link the pictures to this post). PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

Just a heads up - you should change your link. The link you posted is your personal one to manage your posting.

EDIT: Removed the link in question.

Istaerion

I think if it is communicated before hand or at least communicated of a delay there shouldn't be any problems. I think the problem is just no contact after payment, like if I buy something from you and you tell me you work long hours and will get it out asap, its cool since I know there will be a delay in shipping. But if I pay someone and I don't hear anything, that's when it becomes a problem.

We should look at it like eBay, people set a handling time. Me personally, I'll wait 5 days before contacting seller, then escalating based on seller's response.

Aye, a communicated "delay" is totally acceptable in my eyes. It's when a seller assumes that two days or more of no contact let alone shipping after payment is totally okay without contacting their buyer that things start to go south. Heck, I'd feel very uncomfortable if my seller just disappeared for even a day after sending over payment.

In any event, there's obviously a limit to how business like you can approach people here due to very obvious reasons, however, we should still hold people to a certain standard similar to that we would hold just about any company when it comes to money purchases.

jamsy

WTS - 3DS games (all games are complete and in excellent condition; prices include shipping)

Fire Emblem Awakening - $25
Pokemon X - $25
Legend of Zelda: ALBW - $25
SMTIV (sealed) - $15

WTB

Wii U system + games
Vita 64gb card
Also looking for a nice deal for an Xbox One system (preferably with Forza Horizon 2)

maxcriden

Positive Seller Feedback for SmokeMaxX, bought an iTunes $50 GC from him in March, totally forgot if I redeemed it or not, and just did. Whoops. Sorry man. Thank you!!

If someone has a Witcher 3 GOG code (hard to track in thread w no followup edits), I'll pay the going rate of $30 via PayPal. Shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Saiyan-Rox

Mint Condition Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Collectors Edition!

Included:

- Kingdom Hearts Pin
- Heartless Plushie
- 30 page Art book
- Steel book with Kingdom Hearts 1&2

Everything is untouched except the steel book, since I opened the case to play the games.

Please message me if interested or make an offer!

Everytime I see this I weep. getting one in the UK is near impossible due to scalpers.

NMFried

FOR SALE

Special Edition Pikachu 3DS XL - Great Condition - $230 OBO
- Comes with charger and original box

b2zYQaQm.jpg

Skull Kid figurine - $55 OBO (Will include the original box for $10 more)

YWdTxrPm.jpg

Not sure if I'm going to sell this or hold onto it, but with a wedding and a mortgage looming in the not-too-distant future, it feels irresponsible to not find out what it's worth, so...

Might WTS

New, CIB NES Control Deck

We found this a couple years ago in our attic and assumed we bought it as a gift and forgot it was up there. The box is a little faded and frayed along the edges, but there's no water damage or anything. As you can see in the pictures, all hardware/manuals/cables/controllers are still wrapped in the original plastic and twist ties. I'm not sure what this is worth. I've heard stories of them selling in the $1,000 range, but that seems a bit unrealistic.

So yeah, it's in excellent shape and I don't really have a use for it. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me an offer. If you're not interested, but you have a good idea of it's value, let me know that also!

In any event, there's obviously a limit to how business like you can approach people here due to very obvious reasons, however, we should still hold people to a certain standard similar to that we would hold just about any company when it comes to money purchases.
Only problem is that individual sellers have one person working for them that have school, work, lived, family responsibilities. Businesses have many people whose job is to pack shit. It's easier for a business to get stuff sent out in 1-2 days than it is for a regular personal seller at times.

Not sure if I'm going to sell this or hold onto it, but with a wedding and a mortgage looming in the not-too-distant future, it feels irresponsible to not find out what it's worth, so...

Might WTS

We found this a couple years ago in our attic and assumed we bought it as a gift and forgot it was up there. The box is a little faded and frayed along the edges, but there's no water damage or anything. As you can see in the pictures, all hardware/manuals/cables/controllers are still wrapped in the original plastic and twist ties. I'm not sure what this is worth. I've heard stories of them selling in the $1,000 range, but that seems a bit unrealistic.

So yeah, it's in excellent shape and I don't really have a use for it. If you're interested, feel free to shoot me an offer. If you're not interested, but you have a good idea of it's value, let me know that also!

I would buy that in a heartbeat if I had the money.

Istaerion

Only problem is that individual sellers have one person working for them that have school, work, lived, family responsibilities. Businesses have many people whose job is to pack shit. It's easier for a business to get stuff sent out in 1-2 days than it is for a regular personal seller at times.

I'm not calling for a forced or standard handling time, however, I don't think we should accept situations where a seller disappears for days without a single once of contact let alone actual shipment.

I've had numerous sales where I've had to "delay" my shipment until a later day in the week due to my situation, so I totally understand people not being able to get a package out in one or two days.

Basically said, a seller shouldn't assume that their buyer is totally okay with a two day or more shipment delay unless they actually forward that information and get the okay. It's one thing to have both people on the same frequency then have someone just go "Okay, I got my payment. Now to ship this three days later and never mention why."

I'm not calling for a forced or standard handling time, however, I don't think we should accept situations where a seller disappears for days without a single once of contact let alone actual shipment.

I've had numerous sales where I've had to "delay" my shipment until a later day in the week due to my situation, so I totally understand people not being able to get a package out in one or two days.

Basically said, a seller shouldn't assume that their buyer is totally okay with a two day or more shipment delay unless they actually forward that information and get the okay. It's one thing to have both people on the same frequency then have someone just go "Okay, I got my payment. Now to ship this three days later and never mention why."

I agree.

Zia

Late night drinking purchase. Paid way too much for a Hori New 3DS case that doesn't fit my New 3DS XL. It's brand new but a little crunched (Play Asia sent it in a padded envelope). I probably paid $30 after shipping (oof) but I'm selling it for $15 shipped (within the US) PayPal, or $20 in Steam or Amazon credit:

1rVJseB.jpg

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$ (5 codes left!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

BFIB

Might WTS

Damn, why do I have to be saving for a house? That's not going to last long here. Best anything I've seen listed.

Madao

WTS

Mewtwo DLC SSB4 Wii U Japanese version code - $2

the reason is that i only have a JP 3DS SSB4 but i figured that splitting the cost by buying the bundle and then selling one code is cheaper than buying the 3DS code on its own.

Paypal Gift preferred for payment.

HaL64

Might WTS

Send you a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom