• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro

*NEW LOW PRICES*

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand new, factory sealed Black Label American (NTSC) version. Cellophane has barely any shelf wear - still shiny. No tears of any sort. Appears to have been immediately stored away when originally purchased in 2001. Y-folds are perfect. | $65 shipped.
---
Pikmin 2 | Brand new, factory sealed Player's Choice Canadian (NTSC) version. Cellophane has normal shelf wear, but no major imperfections or tears. Y-folds are perfect. | $45 shipped.

Game will be shipped in protective sleeve in small box for protection. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only.

PM for more pics.

Image00001_zpswgporakf.jpg

Alternate lighting (cellophane):

Image00001_zpso9ewdbov.jpg

<- click

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell the following -

1 - Microsoft Xbox One 500GB Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle in box

-Xbox One 500GB solid black console
-Xbox One solid black wireless controller
-Halo: The Master Chief Collection full game digital download for Xbox One
-Xbox Live Gold 14-day free trial digital download for Xbox One
-HDMI cable
-Power Brick
-AC plug

Purchased the console brand new at Best Buy on April 11th, 2015. Everything is easily in LIKE NEW working and cosmetic condition. Price is $300.00 which includes shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance via USPS as I only ship within the U.S.

2 - Sony PlayStation 4 system in box

-PlayStation 4 500GB solid black console
-Dual Shock 4 wireless controller
-USB charging cable
-HDMI cable
-AC plug

Purchased the console brand new at GameStop on March 9th, 2015. Everything is easily in LIKE NEW working and cosmetic condition. Price is $350.00 which includes shipping, delivery confirmation and insurance via USPS as I only ship within the U.S.

-Payment is accepted via PAYPAL only.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to send me a message. Thanks.

WTS
780ti used w/ box and backplate. - $300 shipped
It's a EVGA 03G-P4-2884-KR
It's in great condition and comes with everything.

3DS games- cases and manuals included
Super Smash Bros 3DS - $25 shipped
Kirby Triple Deluxe- $25 shipped
Mario Golf - $20 shipped

I don't have seller feedback on GAF but I'm 100% positive on my eBay page I'll post pictures of everything when I get home tonight. Will accept Paypal and Google Wallet.

ahdurian

WTS
Payment through PayPal. Would prefer PayPal Gift (to avoid fees), but please let me know if you're hesitant about that.
All prices listed have standard shipping costs included, and will only ship to Canada or USA (no worldwide).
For any inquiries, please message me.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL(BNIB)
CAD $315 / USD $265
zelda1_zpstzagtf7d.jpg
zelda2_zpshvzwtfy5.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
HUNTER1_zpsoxq0fpou.jpg
HUNTER2_zpstglirbsm.jpg
HUNTER3_zpsl7ufidmx.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $115 / USD $95
DEMON1_zpsrebhxp5z.jpg
DEMON2_zpsjmljfa3a.jpg
DEMON3_zps9gyshgt0.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $115 / USD $95
ADVENTURE1_zpsjydbmyhm.jpg
ADVENTURE2_zpsctu0mi7b.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $40 / USD $35
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds" or "Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; All in good condition, but the Zelda posters have some ink coloring on the back of the posters, but don't seep through to the front.) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $50 / USD $45
LBW1_zpstehocp3u.jpg
LBW2_zpsz2rooy3y.jpg
LBW3_zpsa2innpnw.jpg
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $30 / USD $25
SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg

"Yoshi" Plushie (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $55 / USD $45
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

Giftcards (all CAD valued cards); Starbucks ($60) / Best Buy Canada ($50) / SportChek ($50)
Starbucks: CAD $55 / BestBuy: CAD $45 / SportChek: CAD $45
STARBUCKS_zps8stce0lx.jpg
BESTBUY_zpsxghnfwth.jpg
SPORTCHEK_zpsr5m78g1r.jpg

Wired Controller for Xbox 360
CAD $35 / USD $30
360_zpsgtg1m21u.jpg

GG Button
CAD $30 / USD $25
GG_zpsgix5d7ec.jpg

"House" The Complete Series DVD box set (BNIB)
CAD $115 / USD $95
house1_zpsi82nu4jn.jpg
house2_zpsewaww2ul.jpg

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTT:

$50 PlayStation Store Gift Card - PS3/ PS4/ PS Vita [Digital Code] - $50 paypal...

WTS:

Club Nintendo 3DS XL Pouch: The Legend of Zelda (selling an account with 300 coins so you could get it shipped directly to you) - $20

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 paypal

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 paypal

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Want to sell: Vita 2000 - black, U.S. model with 8gb memory card. I will post some pics tomorrow when I'm not exhausted.
$110 shipped.

Also: Looking for an iPad Mini 2 or an iPad Mini 3 for a good price.

Zaheer

WTS
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $200

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-la-collector-s-edition.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION THAT COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! PAYPAL ONLY. PM if interested. Tell me which one you want. I'll send a screenshot of the purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

Game Boy:

Pokemon Crystal + manual - $35
US version, good condition, only the sticker has a few marks and the back of the manual has a few creases. I recently replaced the dead battery so saving and the in-game clock work as they should.
Cart
Back of manual

Dragon Warrior III + manual and map/poster - $35
US version, everything in perfect condition
Map side
Poster side

PS2:
Final Fantasy X International - Ultimate Hits (NTSC-J) - $15
Dragon Quest: Sh&#333;nen Yangus to Fushigi no Dungeon (NTSC-J) - $15

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

Selling MMN3DS

Just not playing the system as much as I thought I would. It comes with a charger, official new Nintendo hardcover case, new super mario bros 2, mario golf, and yoshis new island. Selling for $260 or send me an offer. I still have the box also.
Accept Google wallet

WTB
Witcher 3 for PC. $25-30

Geneijin

And some people work. Buying from an individual you are working around their schedule. Im gone to work 14 hours a day. I ship things when I'm able to, and that isn't a delay.
I think if it is communicated before hand or at least communicated of a delay there shouldn't be any problems. I think the problem is just no contact after payment, like if I buy something from you and you tell me you work long hours and will get it out asap, its cool since I know there will be a delay in shipping. But if I pay someone and I don't hear anything, that's when it becomes a problem.

We should look at it like eBay, people set a handling time. Me personally, I'll wait 5 days before contacting seller, then escalating based on seller's response.
I'm not calling for a forced or standard handling time, however, I don't think we should accept situations where a seller disappears for days without a single once of contact let alone actual shipment.

I've had numerous sales where I've had to "delay" my shipment until a later day in the week due to my situation, so I totally understand people not being able to get a package out in one or two days.

Basically said, a seller shouldn't assume that their buyer is totally okay with a two day or more shipment delay unless they actually forward that information and get the okay. It's one thing to have both people on the same frequency then have someone just go "Okay, I got my payment. Now to ship this three days later and never mention why."
Pretty much. Any shipping delay is fine if given notice prior within a reasonable time frame and agreed upon by both buyer and seller. I don't think that's too much to ask. If it's been more than 48 hours and there hasn't been an ounce of communication since payment was sent/received well, it's fine to start escalating.

Everybody who wants a system keep an eye on this Cowboom link, it's refreshing new console deals every so often;
http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

It showed an Xbone for $209 and a Wii Mini for $39.99 and a Vita TV for $45.
$89.99 250GB Super Slim PS3 and $99.99 500GB Super Slim PS3 as well. You can get a controller too if you're lucky.

I got a few things for sale here, prices listed but I will also do trades. Check out my want list at the bottom of the post.

SNES

Mario Paint with SNES Mouse AND original Mousepad! $30
Game Genie with the original code book! $40
SNES cleaning kit $15
Ms. Pacman CIB (box is flattened, no cardboard cart holder) $15
Mario Kart great condition! $35

NES
Adventure Island 3 w box (and manual missing cover) $70
Pesterminator CIB rare and great shape! $85
Master Chu and the Drunkard Hu with box $60
Mission Cobra CIB $60
Silent Assault with box $40
Final Fantasy 2 and 3 English repros $40 each or both for $70

My wants:

Any rare NES, SNES or PS1 games
Some highlights of what I'm looking for right now
NES: Ducktales 2, Chip and Dale 2, SCAT, Panic Restaurant, Bubble Bobble 2, Zombie Nation, Gun-NAC
SNES: Contra 3, Mega Man X2 and X3, Sunset Riders, Final Fight Guy, Super Adventure Island 2
PS1: Tomba 2, Street Fighter the Movie, Suikoden 2, Mega Man Legends 1 and 2

If you have any selection of games for those systems, just let me know what you have because I don't just need rares!

Thanks for looking!

Shun

Selling

An MG Unicorn Gundam Ver Ka. Titanium Finish. It's a limited edition item, hard to find new and at a decent price. Goes for between $200-300+ on eBay/Auctions/Marketplace sellers.

Will definitely be taking offers for under that price, so PM away.

I prefer Amazon credit and will do a trade if you'd like.

Also Positive Buyer Feedback for Isaccard. Nice and easy to work with.

hitgirl

Nintendo 3DS XL Red & Black - $110 Shipped
The system itself is very clean with no scratches on the screen, I take very good care of my items and it is in wonderful condition with original box and manuals. It comes with a charging stand, a circle pad pro, a charger, and a games case. Great chance to get a used 3DS which has been taken very good care of.

Nintendo Wii-U Zelda Windwaker System Bundle - $260 shipped
The whole package is in great condition. Console and controller were very lightly used and dusted very often. It comes complete with everything and has the original packaging. Again, another great chance to get something used which has been taken well care of.

ED Cantu

Selling an Xbox Live account with $60 on it, it was a gift from my brother but I don't have an Xbox anymore so I'd take $45 for it through PayPal.

Valkyria

Banned
WTS

Sonic Unleashed Platinum for 360 NTSC-U. Brand new, I opened just to discover is only compatible with NTSC-U. I'm from Spain, will ship worldwide. 20$/17€ shipped. To EU shipping should be cheaper.
PM me for any info.

Neverfade

Still WTB a Gwent deck from the XBO Witcher 3 Collector's Edition.

Still WTS Bloodborne Collector's Edition, used but in tip top shape.

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

Hello GAF. I'm back! I'll be adding to this list with more games, action figures, movies, LEGO sets, and gadgets. Feedback 17 Buyer and 21 Seller. I accept paypal gift or buyer pays fees. When you PM me, please include your zip code so I can come up with a shipping estimate. I typically split shipping with a US buyer. I will ship internationally, but I charge full shipping and a $3 handling fee for my time dealing with USPS and the customs declaration form. I may add photos later, but I'm thinking that I'll keep them to a minimum to foster goodwill on the thread.

Games

PS2 New Sealed
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Disgaea 2 $25
  • Makai Kingdom $25
  • Odin Sphere $25
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga II $12
  • Valkyrie Profile 2 $40

PS2 Complete with manual
  • .hack// Quarantine $80
  • .hack//G.U. Vol.1: Rebirth $50
  • Arcana Heart $7
  • Bloodrayne $5
  • Dark Cloud $10
  • Disgaea Hour of Darkness $12
  • Final Fantasy X $4
  • Final Fantasy XII $6
  • Guilty Gear X2 $6
  • Jak 3 $4
  • La Pucelle Tactics $8
  • Makai Kingdom $8
  • Phantom Brave $4
  • Silent Hill 3 $10
  • Silent Hill 4 The Room $18
  • Sly Cooper $6
  • SMT Nocturne $10
  • SMT Persona 3 $18
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 $3
  • Xenosaga $10
  • Zone of the Enders $5

PS2 No Manual
  • .hack//INFECTION $15
  • Armored Core 3 $4
  • Ar Tonelico $30
  • Chaos Wars $5
  • Kingdom Hearts II $6
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 $3
  • RPG Maker 3 $8
  • SMT Digital Devil Saga $8
  • Steambot Chronicles $30
  • Suikoden III $18
  • Virtual-On Marz $5

PS1
  • Final Fantasy VII $20
  • Final Fantasy VII (no manual) $15
  • Final Fantasy VIII $8
  • Street Fighter Alpha long box $15

PSP
  • Daxter NEW GH $5
  • Every Extend Extra NEW $6
  • Every Extend Extra $4
  • Exit $4
  • God of War Chains of Olympus $4
  • Infected NEW $7
  • Jeanne D'arc $10
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Lumines II $3
  • Splinter Cell $3
  • Syphon Filter Dark Mirror NEW $3

Xbox 360
  • Battlefield Bad Company $5
  • Bioshock Infinite $5
  • Brink NEW $6
  • COD MW 3 Steelbook $10
  • Dark Void $3
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Lego Rockband $5
  • Marvel vs Capcom 3 CE Steelbook NEW $30
  • May Payne 3 NEW $8
  • Power Gig $1
  • Qubed $10
  • Rainbow Six Vegas $3
  • The Beatles Rockband NEW $10

3DS
  • Cubic Ninja NEW $30

Gamecube
  • Resident Evil $12
  • Resident Evil Zero $12

Art Books
  • Ar Tonelico Qoga $10
  • Art of Mortal Kombat $10

Empty Boxes

I have an attic full of empty system boxes. Off the top of my head I have: Gears of War 3 Xbox 360, Day One Xbox One, 2 PSP boxes, 5 DS boxes, Genesis Model 2, Gamecube, PS2. I'm sure there are many more. If you're interested, let me know and we can work something out.

Lego

Collectible Minifigures
Series 9 All Brand New Sealed
  • Waiter (2) $12
  • Cyclops (6) $6
  • Hollywood Starlet (1) $10
  • Knight (8) $8
  • Roman Emperor (3) $6
  • Policeman (6) $5
  • Chicken Suit Guy (1) $22
  • Roller Derby Girl (1) $10
  • Fortune Teller (1) $7
  • Judge (5) $4
  • Alien Avenger (3) $4
  • Mermaid (4) $6
  • Battle Mech (3) $6
  • Mr. Good and Evil (5) $5
  • Forest Maiden (1) $10
  • Plumber (2) $7
L0d0AyX.jpg

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for ExitPlanetDust: sold me some retro stuff for great prices, then threw in a sweet bonus just to be generous. Also, communicated well and was pleasant to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom