• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neogaf Plus Seller +29

Have:

mgsv-bundle-header-new.png

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Steam Key: $40

Project Cars (Full game code) + Limited Edition Upgrade PS4 US code. $25
SOLD.

Want:

Payment in Amazon Gift Card or PSN credit.

Cth

HAVE

PS4 Codes
(3 ea.) Batman Arkham Knight DLC pack (Scarecrow Nightmare missions, Harley Quinn Story Pack, Batman Skins [ 1960s, Justice League 3000 ])
(2 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(1) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body + 12 stat boosting hood ornaments)

XBOX 1
(2 ea.) The Elder Scrolls Explorer's Pack (Play any race in any alliance, Vanity Pet, Bonus Treasure Maps)
(3 ea.) Metal Gear Solid V DLC (Adam-ska Special Handgun, Personal Ballistic Shield (Silver), Cardboard Box (Wetland), Fatigues (Blue Urban Snake Costume), Metal Gear Online XP Boost)
(4 ea.) Mad Max DLC (The Ripper DLC - Magnum Opus body)

DISNEY INFINITY Digital Character Codes
Rocket Raccoon
Groot
Gamora/Starlord
Drax
Hulk
Superhero Starter Pack (Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow)
Stitch (from Lilo and Stich)

WANT
$1 Paypal gift (each code)

alf717

WTB: GameCube SD Media Launcher. Second hand

Don't need an SD card just the boot disc and the SD memory card adapter. I would also be interested in just buying a working boot disc as I believe any SD card adapter will work with it. PM me your price and if possible shipping to US-Pennsylvania.

maty

WTB: Killing Floor 2 Deluxe Edition from the Brazilian Steam Store while on sale. Will paypal inmediately.

I'd really appreciate any help. Tried to buy from nuuvem but my order was cancelled :(

EDIT: DONE

What I'm Selling
I'm shipping to Canada and US. All prices are in CAD! PM me if you want to buy or want more info! All items are in like new condition unless marked.

Code:
 Photos: http://imgur.com/a/nmnfa

Games/Related Merch
  • Persona 3 FES (PS2)- $5
  • Jak and Daxter Collection (VITA) - $15
  • Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havok (Vita) - $20
  • Rocksmith 2014 (PS4 - Game Only) - $15
  • Silver Mario Amiibo - $15
  • Club Nintendo SSB4 Soundtrack - $20 (came with scratch on case and was removed from plastic, but never played)

Anime/Movies/Codes
  • Gurren Lagann Complete Series [Aniplex ver.] - $75 (Chipboard box has damage on the bottom, but all other contents are fine)
  • Bananaz (Gorillaz Documentary) - $25
  • Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 Complete Series - $35
  • Drive iTunes Code - $2
  • Pacific Rim UV Code - $4
  • Spider-Man Trilogy UV Code - $10

iTunes/UV Codes are locked to Canada, I think.

Does this game also work for EU?

B/c I WTB the game MGSV:TPP for Steam EU. Have PayPal.
Yup :) I live in the UK, redeemed it here today. I had to use a VPN to buy it as it's not available for purchase from Nuuvem in the EU but it redeems on Steam without VPN or any issues. I believe the game is only region locked in Japan.

M3z_

NeoGAF Gold Seller
TFwFsrENBgs_piXhZa_eiTgGuP6RMngPP855DgeK1lMiBVG3d8mWq-Yta_1VXTJRQ2oqtA=s133

*Used*White PS4 500G HDD 2 White Controllers 1 White Gold Blutooth Headset & Charge Kit

$430 shipped

Paypal only, US48 only

fertygo

WTS

Arkham Knight

apqMy0h.jpg

20$ with Paypal gift

And

WTT : Metal Gear Solid V with Arkham Knight above and/or Killing Floor 2 Steam Key, willing to add reasonable amount of paypal balance on top of those game, PM me your offer

I quite active at this thread recently, and all deal going well. got like 7 Positive feedback

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
WTB

Does anyone have a Steam key for KOTOR 2 by chance? If you'd like Portal 2 in exchange, or just want to sell it, PM me.

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$515 shipped

Madden 16, Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain, Diablo Ultimate Evil Edition

Madden 16 comes with "Download your 10 Pro Packs and the Playmaker Pack for Madden Ultimate Team" Code Sold
Metal Gear is in perfect shape, and I haven't used the codes or taken anything out of the case: Sold
Diablo Mint condition Sold

Fanatec Setup:

CSW V2 Base $575 Shipped, BMW M3 GT2 Rim$225 Shipped, Clubsport Shifter$150 Shipped

PM for pictures, details, and questions.

Thanks

Positive Buyer feedback for maxcriden

Paid quickly, great to work with.

Glad I can finally throw out that gift card I've been holding onto making sure it worked.

VanWinkle

WTS

Sony PS4 w/ 1TB Seagate SSHD, Controllers, Acc.

The PS4 is in great shape and runs well and has the 1TB Seagate SSHD already installed. Comes with the stock black controller, white controller, and white camo controller. The controllers are the same, no signs of the stick wear issues that people are reporting. The SSHD is definitely quicker than the stock drive. Also comes with vertical stand, and Sony dual charger.

$650 shipped

Not whining but rather just curious, isn't the price of all that together more than the price of all of those brand new?

I have a sealed copy of Shenmue II for Xbox. Bought it a decade ago or so, just never got around to playing it. Headed abroad soon, and I'm looking to sell it for some extra cash. According to the packaging, it includes the bonus DVD "Shenmue: The Movie." I've never opened it, the side seal and shrink wrap are both intact.

If someone on GAF would like it for their collection that saves me the trouble of eBaying it.

$100 seems like a fair price based on my research. Let me know if this seems unreasonable. PM me if interested.

Shawn128

Bought two GTX 980ti's and I have a spare MGS V The Phantom Pain steam key to sell.

Any takers? $40 reasonable? Send me a PM if interested, thanks.

maxcriden

Positive Buyer feedback for maxcriden

Paid quickly, great to work with.

Glad I can finally throw out that gift card I've been holding onto making sure it worked.

Aww, man. I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were holding onto it.

Positive seller feedback for SevenDevils, who is always an excellent seller to work with. And clearly very patient since I bought the GC like 2 months ago!

DasRaven

Positive Buyer Feedback for Allforce. Quick and accurate via paypal.

Updates now hosted @ ShoRyuKen.com Trading Outlet.
VLX Kuro and Button package still available.

Available:
1 Hori VLX Kuro PS3/PS4 sealed [$250]

Button Package [$10]:
1 Sanwa OBSC-24 Pushbutton (smoke rim, black plunger)
1 Sanwa OBSC-24 Pushbutton (trans. red, black plunger)
1 Sanwa OBSC-24 Pushbutton (trans. blue rim, black plunger)
1 Sanwa OBSC-24 Pushbutton (clear rim, black plunger)
2 Sanwa OBSC-30 Pushbutton (smoke rim, black plunger)
6 Sanwa OBS-30 Plunger (black)
8 Sanwa OBS-series Silencing Pads

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - Currently 10% Off (until Sep. 13)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 10% off for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(753+ Total Positive Feedback!)

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $300 SOLD

Shipping to US only.

Selling a majority of my collection to pay some bills. Would like to sell things in bulk, but if you want to buy things individually, PM me and we can discuss :) I don't know what to really charge, so just make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there!

Starcaft 2: Wings of Liberty Collector's Edition. All codes have been used except the free trial codes that come with the package

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Box has some wear and some dent on the sides

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Collector's Edition. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook remains unopened.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition.. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, card pack opened but all cards are there, artbook unopened.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition. Codes have been used, soundtrack has been used, artbook unopened.

Diablo III Collector's Edition. Codes are used, artbook unopened

Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Collector's Edition. Unopened

Logitech MX310

PS3 Games

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
Final Fantasy X/X2 Limited Edition - Unopened
3D Dot Game Heroes
One Piece Unlimited World R Day One Edition - Unopened
Star Ocean Until the End of Time 2 Disc Set
Eternal Sonata
Little Big Planet
Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition
Okami HD Asian region, but has english subtitles
Ratchet & Clank Future Tools of Destruction

Xbox 360 Games

Magna Carta 2 - Unopened
Left 4 Dead 2
Call of Duty 4
Too Human - Unopened
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

PS2 & PSP

Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Armored Core: Another Age
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Front Mission 4
Shadow of the Colossus
God of War
God of War 2
Final Fantasy PSP
Final Fantasy II PSP

Samurai Deeper Kyo box set. Contains volume 1 & 2 dvds + room for the other dvds and some art cards

Basilisk Vol 1-6 (Vol. 2,3,4 & 6 are limited edition)

Gunslinger Girl Vol 1 Box set (comes with a character flag to hang) and Vol 2 DVD

Gurren Lagann Vol 1 Box set and Hellsing Signature Series box set

Evangelion VHS vol 1-3

Vandread Vol 1, One Piece Box set #1, Hellsing Ultimate Vol 1 Limited Edition, DBZ Broly Second Coming

Dreamcast Generator demo disc and Dreamcast Magazine demo discs

Steelseries Sensei RAW Frost Blue Used once for about 20 minutes before I realized it was too big for my baby hands

LOOKING TO BUY:

Hey guys, I'm looking for fair prices on the following systems:

Playstation 3 (PS3) system - any hard drive size, because I got a bigger one that I can put in it already. Just looking for something that won't break down on me, and a better price than I can get in the stores.

Playstation TV (Vita TV) system - Don't need a controller or memory card, just need a working system with it's cables

Please PM me if you any a good offer on either one of these! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom