• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAFK

Positive Feedback as a Seller for AstronautCowboy

Sold me his 32X over the period of a year. Felt bad that he shipped it out 1 day later than he expected to (it wasn't even a set date) so he threw in a free game. This guy knows how to sell. Always transact with him and even though he is a tad slow to respond you should definitely transact with him!

Try contacting me in the e-mail below if I don't respond quickly! Sometimes the PM system fails and I might not get your message. I will get back to you.

Lurkers contact me here: spearedknight333@gmail.com

WTS - Neogaf PLATINUM Seller! Google Wallet or Paypal.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 8
Upgrades from Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro is FREE!

windows-8-logo-blue-2012.jpg
  • Windows 8 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 8 key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise key - $80
  • Windows 8 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8.1 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 8 N key - $50
  • Windows 8.1 Enterprise N key - $65
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7
  • Windows 7 Home Basic key - $50
  • Windows 7 Home Premium key - $55
  • Windows 7 Pro key - $60
  • Windows 7 Ultimate key - $65
  • Windows 7 Enterprise key - $65
  • Windows 7 Home Premium N key - $50
  • Windows 7 Pro N key - $55
  • Windows 7 Ultimate N key - $60
  • Windows 7 Enterprise N key - $60
  • Windows Vista key - $35
Microsoft Office
  • Office 2013 Professional Plus - $60
  • Office 2010 Professional Plus - $50
  • Office 2010 Standard - $45
  • Office 2011 for Mac and Home Business - $45
Project, Visio and Visual Studios
  • Project 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Professional - $60
  • Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate - $70
Windows Server 2012 R2
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard - $60
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials - $70
  • Windows Server 2012 R2 Data Center - $80
Marvel Unlimited Subscription 1 Month Gift - $5

WTB Gift Cards - I have Google Wallet and PayPal

Feedback
Positive Buyer Feedback to
Positive Seller Feedback to

All prices are negotiable:

WTS:

PlayStation Sony Gold Wireless USB Dongle - $50

This will not work without the original headset. The receivers are programed to work with the headset it came with.

If using BB and willing to wait a couple of days, you could hit up blazenumb1 for the extra GCU discount, have it shipped to your house, and probably still be able to sell it by Friday!

Since they mentioned BB, I would assume they have GCU :p

Plus, they probably don't want to wait, so they can flip it to Best Buy for around $40 before the value tanks.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

Grim Fandango promotional poster

Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

TomShoe

Banned
This will not work without the original headset. The receivers are programed to work with the headset it came with.

That is a myth to get people to buy another headset. Getting the dongle to work with another headset is actually pretty easy.

9JHQC62.jpg

It works with any compatible Sony Gold Headset. I've tried it myself.

Matush

WTS

EU PSN Voucher code for 5 PS Vita Games

Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
PlayStation Allstars: Battle Royale
God of War: Chain of Olympus
Killzone: Liberation

the price is up to you, can send code through email or pm, PayPal gift accepted.

That is a myth to get people to buy another headset. Getting the dongle to work with another headset is actually pretty easy.
It works with any compatible Sony Gold Headset. I've tried it myself.

I tried that multiple times and it did not work. I called Sony, and I was told that the receiver was programmed to work with the original headset.

I suppose it could have been an error on my end or something.

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 8$

- Super Mario 3D Land - $20

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

- Madagascar 3 UV Code (Expired) - $3
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

- Nightcrawler iTunes/UV Code - $5

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25
- Journey

- This might sound odd but I'm looking for a steelbook plastic inlay/ a steelbook that's inlay is identical to this one: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6T8...p=docslist_api
It doesn't matter if the steelbook is dented or scratched as long as the inlay is not broken or cracked.

SOLD

I have a copy of FF Type 0 Collector's Edition (PS4, NA) that came in the mail this morning and want to sell my FFXV demo code. $30 via paypal gift and I'll send the code when I get home this afternoon.

SOLD

Thanks

kronose

Banned
Edit SOLD

Final fantasy 15 episode Duscae demo voucher, NA.

accepting PayPal gift or Amazon gift card , can send now, have it with me at work, PM please

I have a 100% rating on CAG.
WTB: Nintendo Land eshop code

Selling
Club Nintendo pin set and super smash bros 3ds/wiiu OSTS

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/kYZQNb7.jpg[/img]

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/QzZcSky.jpg[/img]

Updated: G&W Ball and both zelda OSTs are sold.

$17.50 (including shipping) for the smash bros soundtrack
$22.50 (including shipping) for the club Nintendo pin set

Krakn3Dfx

WTS:

The Last Of Us Remastered Digital Code, came with a PS4 I bought yesterday, but I already have a copy of the game.

$15 Paypal gift.

TomShoe

Banned
I tried that multiple times and it did not work. I called Sony, and I was told that the receiver was programmed to work with the original headset.

I suppose it could have been an error on my end or something.

You might have a model of headset that's incompatible with the model of dongle you're using.

TraBuch

Banned
Where do you guys typically go to figure out how much to sell a game for? I wanna sell some games but I'm not sure what a fair price would be. eBay? Amazon?

Where do you guys typically go to figure out how much to sell a game for? I wanna sell some games but I'm not sure what a fair price would be. eBay? Amazon?

I generally check out the sold recently on eBay, and take a few bucks off since there are no eBay fees here, obviously. Then have the buyer either pay paypal fees or send the money as a gift.

Neogaf Platinum

*20% OFF ALL NEW GAMES (including, but not limited to, pre-orders & CE's) @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*10% OFF ALL USED GAMES @ Best Buy & BestBuy.com
*FREE SHIPPING
*NO CATCHES

DETAILS:
>Purchased items will be mailed directly to buyer's provided address
>Non-packaged DLC/pre-order bonuses will be forwarded to buyers whenever available
>Final prices based on the inclusion of Sales Tax per Buyer's location--I PM the final purchase price immediately after Buyer provides their address
>I accept PayPal (Gift preferred, or buyer pays fees)
>I gain nothing from this program other than Reward Zone Points for each purchase.

Notable new(er) releases:

DMC: Remastered
Sniper Elite III Complete Edition
Dragonball Xenoverse
Battlefield Hardline
Final Fantasy Type 0 HD
BloodBorne
Mario Party 10(comes with Mario Amiibo)

DOTD(pre-tax prices):

WEEKLY DEALS (pre-tax prices):
Evolve (X1/PS4) - $39.99
Destiny (X1/PS4/PS3/360) - $31.99
Master Chief Collection (X1) - $35.99
Just Dance 2015 (X1/PS4/PS3/360/Wii/Wii U) - $19.99

WTS:

Selling for a friend, lightly used OLED Vita, w/ 16gb memory card, black case, charger and Killzone: Mercenary(Injustice not included)

$130 shipped

97sB4Az.jpg

terrisus

I generally check out the sold recently on eBay, and take a few bucks off since there are no eBay fees here, obviously. Then have the buyer either pay paypal fees or send the money as a gift.

Note when checking eBay:
Check sold listings
Not just "listing prices" - which someone may or may not buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom