• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally check out the sold recently on eBay, and take a few bucks off since there are no eBay fees here, obviously. Then have the buyer either pay paypal fees or send the money as a gift.

This is what I do too. I'll check Amazon as well, but the third party selling prices on older stuff is usually too high.

Positive Buyer Feedback for DeathKitten, who bought Cities Skylines from me.
SUPER Positive Seller Feedback for Cloggerdude for the Groudon N3DS. This thing is fuzzy. I love it.

Positive Buyer Feedback for DeathKitten, who bought Cities Skylines from me.
SUPER Positive Seller Feedback for Cloggerdude for the Groudon N3DS. This thing is fuzzy. I love it.

Positive Buyer feedback for ThatsMytrunks

Paid quickly and communicated well. Man, that package got there a lot faster than I thought it would. I hope you enjoy it!

Positive Seller Feedback for Cloggerdude, sold me a FFXV Demo Code (PS4).
Friendly and fast.

Positive Buyer feedback for DarkStream

Quick payment and easy to work with!

PositiveSeller Feedback for Cloggerdude. Sold me a 3DS that arrived quickly.

and now that I have my first 3DS...

Want to buy DS/3DS games:
Harvest Moon
Pokemon
Animal Crossing New Leaf

Clearos

WTS:

Original Wifi 3G Vita /w 16 gig memory card $125

Destiny White PS4 bundle minus Destiny(sold it) comes in original box, hdmi cord, stock headset and white controller. ~$340

00P0P_d4tYrbKZzZs_600x450.jpg

kamakazi5

Looking to sell two codes. I have 11+ seller feedback. Paypal only please.

Game of Thrones Season 4 Ultraviolet - $10
The Lego Movie Video Game for Vita - $6

TraBuch

Banned
WTS

PS4 games:
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes $11
MLB 14: The Show $10
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor $22
Infamous: Second Son $15
EA Sports UFC $19
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag $15

PS3 games:
Nier $16
Tales of Graces f $15
Tales of Xillia $17
Tales of Xillia 2 $20
Red Dead Redemption $5
The Saboteur $7
Lollipop Chainsaw $10
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix $11
Splinter Cell Blacklist $9
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune GH $5
Uncharted 2 $5
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow $9
Sengoku Basara Samurai Heroes $12
Heavy Rain $10
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $17
Way of the Samurai 3 $10
Final Fantasy XIII $8
Captain America Super Soldier $15
Killzone 3 $5
Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage $11

Everything is used but comes complete and was kept in good condition. If it originally came with some sort of online code or some DLC, the code's probably been used. Only accepting paypal, either as a gift or you cover the paypal fees. I don't have a seller rep here or anything, but I can link you my ebay profile if it'll put your mind at ease. Oh, and games will be sent in a bubble mailer.

For Sale:
2TlHbQH.png

Villager (Japanese)
Wii Fit Trainer (Japanese)
Little Mac (US)
Captain Falcon (US)

I'm accepting offers, and these are things I have to trade (from my master post)

Willing to Trade For / Looking to Buy
- Gameboy Micro
- King Dedede Amiibo (Any Region)
- Meta Knight Amiibo (Any Region)
- Shulk Amiibo (Any Region)
- Japanese/European releases of Metal Gear franchise titles
- Shadow of the Colossus (Japanese)
- Ico (Japanese)
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Japanese or European - Boxed)
- Sonic And Knuckles (Japanese or European - Boxed)
- Sonic Flickies' Island (Japanese or European - Boxed)
- Sega MegaDrive (Japanese or European)
- Anything on my Amazon Wishlist

terrisus

Positive Trade/Seller feedback for kamakazi5

There are dozens of people in this thread who are looking to buy the Final Fantasy XV demo, but I didn't have money to do that, and so was hoping someone would be willing to do a trade, and kamakazi5 reached out to me and worked with me to get something together. Thanks a bunch =)

zewone

Would any UK (or US maybe) GAF bros have Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition (PS3) available?

I'm in the US and looking for the cheapest means of getting all the content and the killer cover art.

Alpha_eX

Looking to buy a Japanese Wii U, if no one here is selling one can someone please let me know average pre-owned prices around Tokyo? I'll be there till end of March.

Danferno

WTS: I have a NA, PS4 Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae code. Asking $25 paypal gift or Amazon GC. Please PM me if you're interested..

Sold! Thanks to all who inquired.

Looking to sell a few things to help offset my recent Majora's Mask escapade and to maybe pay some bills or something. Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.

All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +4/+4, but also have eBay feedback of 1143 over the past 15 years!

Accepting Paypal F/F or regular payment with fees. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! I can usually ship the same day, but will definitely ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - STILL SEALED
$90

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition (PS3) - STILL SEALED.
$25
- I have two of these for some reason. Selling both. They are both factory sealed.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$30
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect. I installed this on a PC that is long gone and haven't opened again until just now. From the days where CD keys were not required!

Majora's Mask Guide (N64 version)
$20
There are still a few stickers left. I guess I used some of them. I must have been in a huge hurry to get to the sealed secrets section back in the day because it's not torn straight at all (see album photos in link above). The "meat" of the guide, though, is still like new!

Nights: Into Dreams with 3D Control Pad - NEW, BUT OPENED
$60
- I bought this sealed a few years ago. I opened it for some reason. Everything is still brand new. Game is factory sealed, control pad still has factory foam around the cord, etc. I saw one of these go for almost $200 about 8 or 9 years ago. I should have sold it then. Oh well.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Shadow Hearts From the New World Guide
$8
- Not in the best shape, but not terrible either. I have an extra one, so putting it on here.

Shin Megami Tensei IV: Limited Edition - FACTORY SEALED
$40
- Still sealed, perfect condition.

Yoshi Edition 3DS XL - COMPLETE!
$180
- Comes with everything that it came with when it was new (including AC adaptor, AR cards, etc.). Everything is pictured. I took super good care of it. It's very clean! Yoshi is my favorite Nintendo character and, much like the Game Boy Micro, I don't want to get rid of this, but it's not doing me any good just sitting on a shelf. PLEASE NOTE!!! The "up" direction on the d-pad has never worked perfectly. It was like that from the second I started playing it. It works, but sometimes you'll have to press it two or three times. It honestly has never really bothered me that much, but definitely think it's something that needs to be noted. I've noticed it in menus, but that's really about it. I usually use the analog pad.
Also includes a 4GB SD card (I think it's the one that it came with, actually).

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
20 Club Nintendo Coins from a game that I haven't already redeemed. PM me offers with what game it is. Thanks! :)
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (590+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom