• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for Pathlesscookies. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for Keys. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for shandy706. Great buyer!

positive seller feedback for Muffin Awesome! Sold me a 2DS for an amazing price and shipped quickly. Time to start catching up on two generations of Nintendo handheld games I've missed! Thanks again!

positive buyer feedback for ekgrey, dealt with my two year son influenced transaction delay. Would sell to them again anytime!

Positive Seller feedback for canadian crowe

An absolutely amazing deal on a New 3DS + a ton of digital games. I'm sitting here downloading them all now like a kid on Christmas morning. Can't wait! Thanks a ton!

ThisOne

WTB:

PS4 games. Price I'm looking to pay in parentheses. I'm in the USA. I can pay through PayPal gift.

Far Cry 4 ($25)
The Order 1886 ($25)
Dragon Age Inquisition ($25)
Alien Isolation ($23)

H3xum

Did anyone buy some copies of the Elder Scrolls Online when they were like 20 bucks a few weeks ago?

PM me if so, please!

WTB

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Expansion Pack Digital code for $10

Also if anyone has an extra N64 Rumble pack they want to sell, PM me

Edit: and a decent grip for the PSP 3000.

Miker

WTB: Cheap PS3 games
- Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
- Journey/Flower/flow (thatgamecompany) retail collection
- Heavy Rain
- Ratchet and Clank Collection
- Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
- Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Positive Feedback for Miker. Great buyer!

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX. Great seller!

Kyzer

Banned
Positive feedback for M3z_ for selling me a GPU and PSU. Great deal, and he was very patient, held the item for me while I arranged my payment method.

Positive feedback for IronRinn for selling me a 3DS game, arrived quickly in great condition, was easy to deal with.

Positive feedback for ThatsMyTrunks for selling me 3 old school Tomy Pokemon toys. Got here quick and they're in good condition too!

Positive Seller feedback for canadian crowe

An absolutely amazing deal on a New 3DS + a ton of digital games. I'm sitting here downloading them all now like a kid on Christmas morning. Can't wait! Thanks a ton!

Positive feddback for Cloggerdude. Great buyer. Would gladly sell to him again.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
Positive feedback for seller SmokeMaxX. First time buying from him, and everything went smooth as silk. Would buy from again.

WTT/WTS:

I have a handful of rare mounts available for trade/sale on World of Warcraft US. These are redeemable/tradeable on the Darkspear-US realm, but if you have an active US account, you can spend ~1-3min to create a character to "learn" these mounts that will be available on any server.

They were obtained via legitimate means via Auction House purchases (confirmed non-dupe). They are not the TCG "codes" to type in, but rather physical items. I can provide my BattleTag or links to my characters to see my account isn't some weird farming operation.

I'm stepping back out of the World of Warcraft game, but I know these have real world value, and I'd hate to just have them sitting dormant on my account when there has been countless real-world time invested in acquiring them. For pricing just take a look at the bold prices. I not looking to sell for gold, but I do have the gold to usd pricing shown at 10,000g = $6.00 (aprox. rate) which represents what they're actually worth inside the game at real world market values. I am not looking for any kind of in-game currency, just trade/paypal.

I have:

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger - $130
~gold to usd value: $271 (Card Price on eBay $900, however this is only 1 of the 2 mounts redeemable from the card. This would be the "epic" version of the mount.)

spectral_tiger_gm0.jpg

Ghastly Charger's Skull - $50
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $160)

ghostly_charger_gm1.jpg

Feldrake - $60
~gold to usd value: $109 (Card Price on eBay $250)

feldrake_gm1.jpg

Wooly White Rhino - $50
~gold to usd value: $88 (Card Price on eBay $183)

wooly_white_rhino_gm0.jpg

Any interest in these items? I am well aware in the "card" format these are worth more than as items, so I only provide eBay prices for a reference point of the tip top value of these items, not what I expect to get. Prices listed in bold for PayPal offers.

I'd prefer to work out some kind of trade, either towards a portable gaming package or a Sega Saturn and some games.

Package deal for all the mounts would def. be on the table for anyone who had interest.

I also have a lot of interest in Sega Dreamcast, and SNES. If you have some stuff worth trading I'd be in for something like that too.

I have plenty of feedback here @ GAF on this thread. Feel free to PM me with questions, concerns, or trade offers.

Cth

HAVE
- Final Fantasy XV: Episode Duscae Code (PS4)

WANT
- $25 Paypal gift

NeoGAF Plus Seller, ready to send the code, PM me!

NeOak

WTS

Red Nintendo 3DS XL $130 shipped OBO
  • Red Nintendo 3DS XL with Pikachu Vynil (it has some scratches on the bottom under the vynil)
  • 4GB SDHC card
  • AC Adapter (not in picture)
  • Circle Pad Pro XL (bought from the NOA store)
  • CYBER Grip Rubber Coating (for Smash 3DS)
  • Hori Duraplexi Cover (TPU)
  • Hori Screen Protectors (installed Day 1)

Monster Hunter 3DS XL Aluminum Case $20 shipped or $15 with the 3DS (only for original 3DS XL)

I take Paypal gift or you add the fees. I also take offers.

tbro777

Neo Member
positive seller feedback for ThisOne shipped quickly, good price for the evil within. Would do business with again 10 out of 10.

WTS

God of War Edition PSP 3000 - $75 - REDUCED AGAIN- Comes with everything that originally came with the system. No clue if the codes were used, as I bought it second hand. The system doesn't even feel or look like it has ever been used. Basically brand new. I think it may have one pixel that's funky, but I can only see it at certain angles, so I'm not sure. Check out this link for more pictures of the box and everything.

Mario & Luigi - Dream Team - $25 - Sealed

WTB

Discounted Google Play Credit

Ambassador Edition N3DS - Or someone willing to buy me one for a decent price and ship it from Europe.

Crystal Blue or Red 2DS

Nendoroid - Red Trainer

Pokemon Crystal - Complete in Box

Free shipping to USA on anything $20 and above. Will ship internationally, but you may to kick in a little extra to help out.

NeoGaf Plus Buyer (17) and Seller (19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom