• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahdurian

WTS
Payment through PayPal. Would prefer PayPal Gift (to avoid fees), but please let me know if you're hesitant about that.
All prices listed have standard shipping costs included, and will only ship to Canada or USA (no worldwide).
For any inquiries, please message me.

"The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL(BNIB)
CAD $300 / USD $225
zelda1_zpstzagtf7d.jpg
zelda2_zpshvzwtfy5.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS (BNIB) + Bonus Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD $110 / USD $80
HUNTER1_zpsoxq0fpou.jpg
HUNTER2_zpstglirbsm.jpg
HUNTER3_zpsl7ufidmx.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $100 / USD $80
DEMON1_zpsrebhxp5z.jpg
DEMON2_zpsjmljfa3a.jpg
DEMON3_zps9gyshgt0.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $100 / USD $80
ADVENTURE1_zpsjydbmyhm.jpg
ADVENTURE2_zpsctu0mi7b.jpg

"Codename S.T.E.A.M" for 3DS (BNIB)
CAD $40 / USD $35
STEAM_zpsb3ddjbeu.jpg

"The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds" or "Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" posters (set of three posters; All in good condition, but the Zelda posters have some ink coloring on the back of the posters, but don't seep through to the front.) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $50 / USD $45
"Super Smash Brothers for 3DS/Wii U" Soundtrack (BNIB) (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $30 / USD $25
"Yoshi" Plushie (Club Nintendo Bonus)
CAD $55 / USD $45
LBW1_zpstehocp3u.jpg
LBW2_zpsz2rooy3y.jpg
LBW3_zpsa2innpnw.jpg
SMASH%20ROSIE_zpsi5nc6q6m.jpg
SMASH%20VILLAGER_zpswr4kgqvf.jpg
SMASH%20PALUTENA_zps7jhv6wex.jpg

SMASH%20CD_zpsu6jd7lo3.jpg
yoshi_zpsx6kt7vmz.jpg

Marth, WiiFit Trainer, Pit and Villager Amiibos (all NA and BNIB)
CAD $30 / USD $20 each
IMG_20150622_180606_zpssv3pikrw.jpg
IMG_20150622_180650_zpsde8kn0tn.jpg

iPad Gen 3 (16GB; WiFi+3G) w/ Apple Flip case and screen protector
CAD $250 / USD $180
IPAD-1_zpslauvofxz.jpg
IPAD-2_zpsd1la1xgy.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S4 w/ Tempered Glass screen protector applied and extra battery
CAD $250 / USD $180
S4-3_zpsuuv2jepf.jpg
S4-1_zpsmw8jvpdm.jpg
S4-4_zpslbvqctgx.jpg

Wired Controller for Xbox 360
CAD $35 / USD $30
360_zpsgtg1m21u.jpg

GG Button
CAD $30 / USD $25
GG_zpsgix5d7ec.jpg

I hope those SF5 preorder costumes show up on PSN for sale soon. Looks like everyone wants that Cammy costume, me included.

Feel bad for Bison though. Nobody wants that one. They should have offered a Mika or Laura costume instead.

WTS - Star Citizen Constellation Physical Package (No LTI) - $275 PayPal (Gift or Buyer Pays Fees)

Not sure if anyone in this thread would be interested, but I'm trying to get rid of my physical Constellation Andromeda package. It was bought in April 2014, so it was after LTI was dropped from it so there's no LTI, but everything else is identical to the physical Rear Admiral (All physical goods, Alpha, Beta, both SQ42 and Star Citizen, etc.).

WTB - The Division PC Key
Steam Gift up to $40 or $30 PayPal

NeOak

WTS:

- Nintendo Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition New Nintendo 3DS: Actual cost from Amazon

I no longer need it and I wouldn't mind giving the preorder to someone that wants it. I'll only accept an Amazon gift card for this that will be applied to the order directly.

Siyou

WTB
Soul Calibur 5 (PS3)
Dark Souls (PS3 hue hue)
Catherine (Ps3)
If someone has them on the cheap, send me a PM~ :) Thanks.

WTT: Japanese PSN, eShop, itunes, google playstore ect. codes

Want : $50 North American eShop code.

Trying to buy Fire Emblem Fates but need an American eShop credit. Live in Japan so its a hassle to get Nintendo games. Help me out guys.
SLEIhbg.png

Koppai

WTT: Japanese PSN, eShop, itunes, google playstore ect. codes

Want : $50 North American eShop code.

Trying to buy Fire Emblem Fates but need an American eShop credit. Live in Japan so its a hassle to get Nintendo games. Help me out guys.
I'm guessing you don't have a US credit card or bank account? I use my us cards on my Japanese 3DS even. Good luck.

Xizk

Positive Buyer Feedback for Wok

WTS

Steam

The Witness $30
Danganronpa $19
Disgaea $16
Firewatch $16
Black Ops 3 MP Starter Pack $12
American Truck Simulator $16
Undertale $8

DontBlink

FOR SALE:

All prices include shipping. Payment by PayPal gift or buyer covers the fees. PM with any questions or for more photos.

=====================

Xbox One Forza controller
- slightly used, no visible scratches or marks
- no box, came in the system bundle
- $45

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition
- brand new, sealed, has two rips on the sides
- $75

Nintendo 3DS The Legend of Zelda Special Edition
- outer box has dents and rips, inner box has a rip on the flap
- comes with charger and charging base
- system itself has a couple of scratches on top, plus some worn-out spots
- screens are great, no scratches, just smudges
- does not include the stylus or game
- $120

Nintendo DSi XL Mario 25th Anniversary Special edition
- outer box in good shape, some bends on the opening flap
- comes with a charger and the large, extra stylus
- system is in very good condition, top has some imprint left from the safety bag
- screens are nice, bottom has a couple of scratches from light use
- no game included
- $80

Game Boy Advance SP with a couple of games
- 3 complete games: Monopoly, Pac-Man Pinball Advance, Snood
- 2 carts: Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring & Codename: Kids Next Door Vol 1 Video
- AGB-001, system was heavily used, lots of scratches on the outer case
- screen is nice, some small scratches
- comes with a carrying case and a hard case, plus a 3rd-party charger
- $40

UV codes:
Game of Thrones: Season 1 - sold
Game of Thrones: Season 2 - $10
Game of Thrones: Season 4 - $10
Gravity - $3
Out of the Furnace - $3
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $3
The Amazing Spider-Man - $3
The Bourne Legacy - $3
The Lego Movie - sold
The Raid: Redemption - $3

vermadas

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Selling - Prices on physical items include shipping in US via USPS to the lower 48

MSI GTX 770 4GB - Card ONLY - $155

Fallout 4 (PC) - $33 Physical sealed, $30 for the Steam key only via PM - Sold
Rocksmith (360, No cable, Sealed) - $3
Bayonetta (360) - $6 - Sold

Want

Paypal - Gift for digital. Your preference for physical, as long as fees are covered.

Jafku

WTS
Intel Core i5-3470 CPU. Paypal Payment Only. Would prefer Paypal Gift to avoid fees.
CPU has been pulled from a working unit. Dropped in a 3570K and now no longer need it.
$120 shipped.

cyber_ninja

Uncharted 1,2,3 and Valkyria Chronicles. Would like to sell them as a bundle. $25 via PayPal gift, free shipping. Games are in a great condition, pretty much scratch free.
Uncharted 3 comes in clear case as pictured. Pm me if you have any questions.

Plus Seller

Selling:

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live Credit at 15% off - Examples $100 Credit for $85 or $60 Credit for $51

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Dell Promo Certificates -

$6 for $4 Expires 2/23/2016
$25 for $18 Expires 3/1/2016
$36 for $26 Expires 3/29/2016

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $3

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Buying: Amazon credit at 10% Discount.

Guys,

Not to complain but I have a question. Is it pretty common for other members to not respond to PMs about posts they made?

I have been buying in here for quite a while, it wasn't an issue previously but I have noticed lately getting responses has been a bit more difficult. Even just checking to see if an item is still available is sometimes met with a non response. Not that there is a way to do anything about it but is it something everyone sees often or am I just having a little bit of bad luck?

Also may as well use this to update my previous list.

Looking to clean up some keys I am sitting on. These will be across multiple PC clients.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Black List - Uplay $2
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Uplay $1
Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe - Uplay $2
Broken Age - Steam $2
Penarium - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Steam $1
Puzzle Agent - Telltale $1
Dead Core - Steam $1
Game Of Thrones - Telltale $5 (Full Season)
Bejeweled 3 - Steam $1
Dragon Age Origins - Steam $2
Grid - Steam $1
Tales from Space: Mutant Blob Attack - Steam $1
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers - Steam $1
Super Hexagon - Steam $.50
Sid Meier's Pirates - Steam $.50
The Showdown Effect - Steam
McPixel - Steam $.50

Accepting Paypal FF.

Kolma

Guys,

Not to complain but I have a question. Is it pretty common for other members to not respond to PMs about posts they made?

I have been buying in here for quite a while, it wasn't an issue previously but I have noticed lately getting responses has been a bit more difficult. Even just checking to see if an item is still available is sometimes met with a non response. Not that there is a way to do anything about it but is it something everyone sees often or am I just having a little bit of bad luck?

People have lives... not all of them, but a select few do.

Could be something as simple as putting a post up and then going off to take a shower or maybe they had a full day and just plum forgot to check their messages.

LQX

Everything ships from NY.

Tom Clancy's The Division - Xbox One/PS4 Pre-order $50

PC parts - This pairs very well with a 960 or better.

Had a 980GTX paired with this and was pretty much able to handle everything thrown at it. I downgraded some of the parts and was using it as secondary system but it was going to waste as it still a very capable gaming system.

Only selling the mobo, cpu and ram as a bundle. May split at a later date.

Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor - 6 MB - LGA1155 Socket. Comes with retail box with unused hs&f. $135
ASRock Z68 Extreme4 B3 $45
Corsair 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 DRAM 3200MHz $25

Additional parts which I bought for it and willing to sell at discount.
EVGA 500 PSU $20
Kingston 128GB SSD $30
Corsair H60 water cooling system $45 (brand new)

Plus shipping.

I also have a great looking Element S case which has slight damage but I'm willing to assemble the system and provide it for free if shipping is paid. All you will need is to maybe put another few case fans and put a video card in the system and install an operating system.

More pictures shortly but this is shot of the mobo and ram.

Schiit Asgard 2
$165(plus shipping)
Sennheiser HD 598. Brand New. $125($110 if bought with Asgard)
Seagate STBX1500401 1.5TB USB 3.0 2.5" Portable External HDD. This can be opened and used in a PS4 which I intended it far. $65
Mario Maker Button Set. $16
BioShock 2 CE contents. No game but everything is new. $45

Steam:
Ultra Street Fighter IV $10
Payday $7

PSN
Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition PS4 $25

XBL
Gears of War 1,2,3 - $8

I'm willing to take Vita games as partial trades for anything including the PC parts.

Could be something as simple as putting a post up and then going off to take a shower or maybe they had a full day and just plum forgot to check their messages.

I understand that, when I sell and get a message while I am sleeping I respond usually first thing. I am talking days ago I sent messages to a few people.

wiibomb

that is not always the case, it is pretty inexcusable to see constant activity for hours on the user, but no reply to any PM.

that has happened me a few times

that is not always the case, it is pretty inexcusable to see constant activity for hours on the user, but no reply to any PM.

that has happened me a few times

This probably isn't the case, but I've noticed that sometimes when I get a message notification, after I'm done reading it there will be another message after it greyed out like I already read it, but I haven't. I guess if you get more than one message at once it kind of screws up the system, so everything is greyed out like it's been read.
And I imagine that when people put up stuff for sale they get several messages all at once.

This probably isn't the case, but I've noticed that sometimes when I get a message notification, after I'm done reading it there will be another message after it greyed out like I already read it, but I haven't. I guess if you get more than one message at once it kind of screws up the system, so everything is greyed out like it's been read.
And I imagine that when people put up stuff for sale they get several messages all at once.

The mobile site can be funny at times. It hasn't sent messages when I thought it did before, I now double check to verify. The other day it sent 4 of the same message to the user. Still never heard back from him =).

I am not a fan of the message system but if you are gonna sell on here I would assume you are wanting to jump right on messages to make sales faster etc.

I just want to say that if you're sending PM's, especially over mobile -- make sure that you have something on the title. Otherwise, it isn't going to go through. Are you putting titles on the PM's?

That was the issue the first time I noticed it but all of the recent inquires were done from the desktop.

I check my sent items every message to verify now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom