• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Every day I have to scroll past tons of feedback posts and "WTB" posts to find things people are actually trying to sell. I feel now is a time we all look at this thread, which does mean something to us, and help make it a better marketplace and a better representation of NeoGAF as a whole.

I do not discount cloggerdude's work, nor any of the other volunteers who tirelessly update the Feedback List. They are heroes to this thread, giving up their free time for what is a hard and thankless job. However, there is some bad juju bubbling under the surface and we need to band together to fix these matters, not jump at each other's throats.

It's a BUY/sell/trade thread so those buy posts that are inconveniencing you are perfectly legit unless they're breaking the relisting rules.

Afro

It's a BUY/sell/trade thread so those buy posts that are inconveniencing you are perfectly legit unless they're breaking the relisting rules.

Do sellers even use the search for items they're selling for people who WTB their items? Probably less than 5%, unfortunately. I do, but I'm weird

edit:

Yep. I searched this thread for 10 pages looking for Elder Scrolls Online for PS4 and found nothing. Posted a "WTB" and had a copy offered to me in less than an hour.

WTB posts are not wasted space.

Guess it does have its use. Carry on.

mdsfx

Yep. I searched this thread for 10 pages looking for Elder Scrolls Online for PS4 and found nothing. Posted a "WTB" and had a copy offered to me in less than an hour.

WTB posts are not wasted space.

Istaerion

Do sellers even use the search for items they're selling for people who WTB their item? Probably less than 5%, unfortunately. I do, but I'm weird.

I generally search to see if someone was recently selling or looking to buy something I wanted or was planning to sell before listing my posts.

From experience, it doesn't seem like many people actually utilize the tool themselves.

Hey all, thanks to everyone for the support and feedback that I've received through the posts in this thread and PMs.

Based upon the feedback in the PMs I received and the posts in this thread, the community has decided against me holding a raffle. I will stand behind that decision and I'll also be PM'ing those who have already messaged me to let them know.

Also, as I said, I don't blame anyone for anything. I only see it as the community trying to protect itself.

Thanks everyone!!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Do sellers even use the search for items they're selling for people who WTB their items? Probably less than 5%, unfortunately. I do, but I'm weird

edit:

Guess it does have its use. Carry on.

I don't sell too often but I also try to do a quick check to see if anybody's already interested.

A few WTB posts also got me PMs from people I don't see post often.

WTS (Tokyo, Japan)

Saturn JPN games

3 coins sales
each game just $3

Vampire Hunter SOLD
Sakura Taisen Columns (stickers included)
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Alone in the Dark 2
Virtual On SOLD
Wangan Dead Heat
Daytona USA SOLD

Virtua Fighter (spine-card included)
Virtua Fighter 2 (spine-card included)
Outlaws of the Last Dynasty SOLD
Sega Touring Car Championship
Lunar Silver Star Story (spine-card included)
Shining the Holy Ark

(end of 3 coins sales !!!)

Dead or Alive - $7 (spine-card included)
Steep Slope Sliders - $5 (spine-card included)
Dead or Alive Limited Edition - $10 (cardbox and visual booklet included)
Galaxy Force 2 - $19 (spine-card included)
Dynamite Deka - SOLD
Sega Rally Championship - $6 (spine-card included)

Dreamcast JPN games

Bangaioh - $34
Dead or Alive 2 Limited - $7 (spine-card included)
The King of Fighters '99 Evolution - $10 (spine-card included)
The King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $8 (spine-card included)
Space Channel 5 - $5
Jet Set Radio - $5

Playstation JPN games

Dead or Alive - $5
Vampire Savior EX - $9
Shutokou Battle R - $4
Psychic Force - $4
Hokuto no Ken - $14 (spine-card included)
Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling Toukon Retsuden 3 - $7 (spine-card included)

Delivery
Japan Post Registered Airmail (around 2-3 weeks), tracked delivery :
1 game : $7
2 games : $9
3 games : $11
4 games : $13
and so on

Japan Post EMS, fast delivery (a week or less), tracked delivery :
up to 2 games : $13
3 games : $15
4 games : $17

Payment
Paypal only (send as gift or add 5% to total)

PM me if interested

reposted for updated list

Pbae

WTB: Fire Emblem Fates SE.

I don't care what condition, you can just keep the stuff and sell me the cartridge.

Willing to pay above MSRP.

Where is the next steam sale? Just wondering, cause I can be patient. But if not...

WTB Rocket League key for steam. $13 amazon payments or Google wallet. Thanks guys.

bigkurz

Banned
Also, someone please help this person! I had an extra copy that I was gonna sell to him/her but then best buy cancelled my order. Big surprise, right? So yeah, please help him/her out!!!

Thanks man. Too bad yours didn't work out for me. Hopefully some kind soul here can help out a fire emblem brother. Been cancelled on multiple times

WTB: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition.

Don't care if the box is damaged or opened or if you wanna keep the art book. I just want the 3-1 cart!

Thanks.

Every day I have to scroll past tons of feedback posts and "WTB" posts to find things people are actually trying to sell. I feel now is a time we all look at this thread, which does mean something to us, and help make it a better marketplace and a better representation of NeoGAF as a whole.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting be changed here. Are you saying WTB posts shouldn't be allowed? I suppose it wouldn't be a bad idea to create a separate channel for feedback.

+9 Seller / +17 Buyer - local pick up in Denver area / prices include shipping to United States

qnATRwL.jpg

EPJsOZQ.jpg

brnwlhh.jpg

EFZ2hrm.jpg
$35 - Does not include game! Box, art book, and 3DS condom only! Circle sticker on one side of the box has been cut

Steam keys
Broken Age $2

Strategy Guides
The Legend of Zelda - A Link to the Past - 45
Suikoden - 40
Guide Bundle (not willing to sell these individually) - 50
Perfect Dark, Final Fantasy 1, Goldeneye, Killer Instinct, Super NES Player's Guide (marker on front), Official Nintendo Player's Guide (bad condition), Donkey Kong Country 2

Game Boy
Final Fantasy Legend 2 - Box + Inserts Only (no cart) - 37
Zelda - A Link to the Past - Box + Inserts Only (no cart) - 18

DS
Advance Wars Days of Ruin - 20
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - 16
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia - 19
Dragon Quest 4 - 22
Dragon Quest 5 - 22
Dragon Quest 6 - 30
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective - 12
Kirby Canvas Curse - 14
Kirby Super Star Ultra - 13
Radiant Historia - 17

3DS
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King - 8
Fire Emblem SE (NO GAME) - 35
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - 10
Ultimate NES Remix - 16

NES
Battle Kid: Fortress of Peril - 40

SNES
Earthbound - 160
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy's Kong Quest - 18
Console + 3rd party controller/AV cable/power brick - 45

N64
Castlevania (marker on top of cart) - 10
Excitebike CIB/Extreme G Box + Inserts Only (no cart)/F-Zero X Box + Inserts Only (no cart) - 45
Star Wars Pod Racer (marker on top of cart) - 6

Gamecube
Ocarina of Time - 25
Wavebird w/receiver (platinum) - 25

Wii/Wii U
Bayonetta 1/2 - 65
Metroid Prime Trilogy (Collector's Tin, Gamestop sticker on back of plastic case) - 40
Super Mario Galaxy 2 - 15
Wonderful 101 - 12
Zack and Wiki (Sealed) - 25

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics - 16
Intelligent Qube - 38
Raystorm - 90
Suikoden 2 (disc has light scratches, marker on top of disc) - 95

PS2
Katamari Damacy - 10
Okami (black label) - 15
Suikoden 3 (sticker on cover) - 12

JoseDFrog

Banned
WTS $250 shipped or best offer or willing to trade for Android Wear 2nd Gen or Gear S2

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Black with Black and Blue Sport Bands
It's in excellent condition, one minor scuff next to the screen on the top left. It's not noticeacble in real life but you can see it in the picture if you zoom in.

I'm in the NYC area so I can meet up for trades.

Want to Sell -- My adventure into professional camera gear!

Sony A7 Full-frame mirrorless camera (ILCE-7, Mark I) - $800 shipped

Got this after being convinced by the youtubers that full frame was the only option. Turns out I have a mess of Micro 4/3 glass and I never noticed the difference as I am awful at pixel peeping. That said it has all the boxes I wanted ticked. I just can't sell off all my M 4/3 gear to get a lot of good glass. It is the best camera I have owned. It also has been upgraded with a Fotodiox TOUGH E-Mount Replacement Lens Mount. Solves the nearly non-existant light leak issue and makes the mount that much sturdier. Also has box, sony battery, papers, etc.

Sony Vertical Battery Grip (VG-C1EM) - $200

Had to get the official battery grip with my A7. It works as advertised. I also will include a couple of 3rd party NP-FW50 batteries (Wasabi Power) and the wall charger.

Sony FE 70-200mm f/4.0 G OSS Lens - $1200 shipped

I wanted to get the big boy with my full frame beauty. Let me tell you, the pics I snapped at the Zoo, on the single outing I took it on are among the best photos I have ever taken. It was a lot to carry around for a hobbiest tho. It is pretty fantastic and only has a single photo session on it. Basically new, totally flawless. Box, papers, hood, bag, etc.

Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for A-Mount - $200 shipped.

I wanted to test the waters of astrophotography. Turns out the cloud cover here in the mid-west is a huge factor that I didn't account for. It's a beautiful fish-eye manual lens in the older A-mount, but I have a really fantastic Fotasy/Rainbowimaging ANAF Sony A-Mount to Sony E-Mount Camera Adapter. The lens is manual focus and the adapter really just acts as a method to attach the lens with correct flange distance. Boxed of course.

$2000 if you want it all. You basically just need a standard length lens like the vastly under-rated sony kit lens to get you almost any shot you want. I had that Sony SEL2870 but ended selling to get the G lens. It never materialized, so its absent from the total package so to speak.

I can update/repost with pics or message them to you if you are interested.

Plenty of feedback here:

c0KXte0.png

Sellers expect buyers to contact them. Buyers expect sellers to contact them.

This thread isn't perfect but it's what we've got. There are alternatives out there.

+9 Seller / +17 Buyer - local pick up in Denver area / prices include shipping to United States

Willing to consider reasonable offers on multiple item purchases. PM me for pictures of specific items.

$35 - Does not include game! Box, art book, and 3DS condom only! Circle sticker on one side of the box has been cut

PM'd

//ARCANUM

WTS $250 shipped or best offer or willing to trade for Android Wear or Gear S2

Apple Watch Sport 42mm Black with Black and Blue Sport Bands
It's in excellent condition, one minor scuff next to the screen on the top left. It's not noticeacble in real life but you can see it in the picture if you zoom in.

I'm in the NYC area so I can meet up for trades.

PM'd!

Milly79

WTS:

Vita 1000 WiFi + 3g model. Comes with 32gb memory card, Nyko grip and charger. $110 shipped

Few things about it: There are a few cosmetic scuffs on the Vita itself. They are shown in the pictures. Also, I do not believe the Vita charges with the grip on (I took it off shortly after purchasing it), and the connection on the charger itself is a bit finicky at times.

Disney Infinity 3.0 for PS4. $100 shipped

Comes with the game, base, all the Star Wars playsets plus Han Solo, Rey, Finn, Darth Maul, Boba Fett, Ashoka, Anakin and Kylo Ren.

---

Not looking to trade, I can however be bargained with. I really have no idea what to go off of on the Infinity stuff, however I'm seeing that Vita's go for around $100 on eBay with far less included. PM me if interested.

mdsfx

Not sure if this is OK to ask here. If not let me know:

How much does a used G1 Gaming GTX 970 fetch these days? Fairly low use since I'm a dad of 3, but I've owned it since release. Non-smoker, no pets.

Bloodember

How much does a used G1 Gaming GTX 970 fetch these days? Fairly low use since I'm a dad of 3, but I've owned it since release. Non-smoker, no pets.
According to what has sold on eBay $275-300.

Stimpack

I'd pay $250 for it, shipped. If you're interested.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
First time trying this so not much to offer

WTS

John Wick Combo Blu-Ray/DVD - $6 + shipping
Good Will Hunting Blu-Ray - $4 + shipping

OraleeWey

I have a Yamaha 5.1 surround sound system. Model of the receiver is RX-V373. I'm letting it go for $60 if you can pick it up locally. Or if you really want I can ship it, but I think that it will be rather expensive. If you want to pick it up, I'm in Springfield, Virginia. I got it for like $300 a few years ago, I just no longer have the room. I'm including 5 speakers, 1 subwoofer, the receiver, 2 cables and the remote.

Please Note, this picture is simply for reference. The speakers seem to be the exact same, but the receiver isn't the one pictured here (in the picture you can see "bluetooth" on the receiver, my receiver doesn't have bluetooth).

It pretty much has all the cables you need (HDMI and Optical cable), except you may want to get some speaker wires like these.

I also have for sale a Crystal Red and Crystal Blue 2DS. $98 shipped for each, US48. They're new in their original packaging. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use a seal on their boxes for some reason.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My buddy just bought a EVGA 970 SC with the Division for 309. I would pay $200 - $225 + Shipping on a used one.

Does he wanna sell that Division code for $30?
Nog4PaG.jpg

WTB Division code, PC, $30.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Google Play Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $25 for $22.50 each

US Xbox Live (XBL) Credit - 10% Off - Increments of $60 (for $54) and $70 (for $63) ***LIMITED QUANTITIES REMAINING***

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(834+ Total Positive Feedback!)

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones $60.00/$62.10 Used, but complete and in excellent condition. {b]SOLD[/b]

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 SOLD
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint. SOLD

American McGee's Alice: Alice and Cheshire Cat Series 1 $30.00/$31.20 Loose but in good condition. Paint may show some wear but nothing very noticeable.

Games

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Foil) $39.95/$41.45 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is kind of beat up on this one, as can be seen in the pics. Comes only with instruction booklet. (Pic 2) (Pic 3)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons $60.00/62.10 Non foil version with removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Foil) $60.00/62.10 Foil version with non-removable insert for cart. Box is in excellent condition. Comes complete with all paperwork, also in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6)

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap $49.95/$51.75 box has a few creases on it, that I've tried to photograph. Comes complete with all paperwork, all in excellent condition. (This one hurts as it used to be mint! Somewhere along the line something happened. Oh well.) (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8) (Pic 9) (Pic 10)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version A) $29.95/$31.15 Older version(?) with non-removable insert for cart. Box has some creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, which also shows wear. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5) (Pic 6) (Pic 7) (Pic 8)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past + Fours Swords Adventures (Version B) $39.95/$41.45With removable insert for cart. Box is better on this one, though there are still a couple of creases. Comes complete with all paperwork, all of which is in excellent condition. (Pic 2) (Pic 3) (Pic 4) (Pic 5)

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.50. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $40.00/$41.25 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

52club

Positive feedback for Lunaniem

Sold me a Tomb Raider key at a great price a while back

On a side note, I'm very happy with this thread. Even if someone is making a bunch of money by selling an item I'm cool with that. I'd much rather a gaffer made a profit than some company I do not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom