• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCNemesis

Recently got some new components for my PC, so I am parting ways with these as a bundle.
Everything is in great shape, clean, works and all items come with original box and packaging materials. Please see the item pictures and notes below for more detail.

Shipping included, will ship to the continental 48 US states. PayPal Gift, PayPal (buyer pays fees) or Amazon Payments. Numerous positive NeoGAF seller and buyer feedback.

$300 for everything, otherwise prices seen below:
  • Intel i5-3570K 3.4 GHz Quad-Core Processor (comes with box, original fan/cooler - never used, instructions and processor)
  • ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel ATX Motherboard (comes with box, SATA cable, misc equipment, motherboard, I/O shield)
  • 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz Memory (comes with box, memory and packaging)
  • ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 DirectCU II OC Edition 2GB (comes with Box, CD, instructions, packaging - note in the picture found in the gallery linked below, that on the outside of the box, one tab is slightly ripped and the UPC for the box has been removed)

raxwQEF.jpg

Instead of bloating the page, more pictures of the items can be found here: PC Part Gallery

Feel free to send any questions via PM. Thanks!

bigace33

WTS Blue Dragon Xbox 360. Comes with box and all 3 discs in great shape. No manual. Asking $10 Google Wallet shipped. WTS Crackdown 2 no box or manual, just the disc. Asking $6 Google Wallet shipped.
Get both for $14 Shipped

bigkurz

Banned
WTB: Blastoise cover plates for the new 3DS. (From the new bundle that released today)

Hopefully there's some Charizard fans here :). Just bought a new 3DS recently and would love the Blastoise plates but not willing to buy the whole set.

Willing to buy, or I have the Animal Crossing HHD plates to trade.

A lot of people have asked for it and we're here to finally announce it:

We will soon have a fully separate thread for tracking all BST feedback.

We've been talking about it behind the scenes for a while now. There are upsides and downsides to it, but we think it will have an overall positive impact on this thread. We also wanted to make sure that the mods were on board with everything, but we now have their blessing as well.

I'm going to start working on the thread now, but it most likely won't be published until next week sometime. We want to give people time to get used to the idea, since there will definitely be a bit of an adjustment period. In the meantime, keep posting your feedback here until told otherwise.

Also, while we had originally discussed possibly keeping Negative feedback in this thread, that will no longer be the case. The Mods were of the opinion that this would just make things even more confusing, especially for posters that aren't regulars to the thread. Positive, Neutral, and Negative feedback will all be posted in the separate thread. Feedback will of course still be maintained in the spreadsheet linked in the OP.

We're going to have some proposed rule changes coming along as well, but that will be a bit down the line (after the feedback rollout). All of these changes will be put up for community discussion before being implemented.

If you have comments or suggestions, definitely let us know.

tick221

Is anyone actually selling The Division PC keys? I've seen a lot of people asking for them. Considering they're being given away by at least two different hardware manufacturers, I'm surprised not to have seen any up for offer. Maybe everyone is keeping them for once?

Bernardo is selling some but most seem to be WTB with crazy low ball prices

mdsfx

Awesome! Are we keeping all discussions in here (Questions regarding trade problems, communication issues, etc)?

Awesome! Are we keeping all discussions in here (Questions regarding trade problems, communication issues, etc)?

This is one of the things that needs to be discussed.

On one hand, it would be nicer for the feedback team if only feedback posts were made in the thread.

On the other hand though, moving that type of discussion would make the main thread much less junky.

*shrug*

mdsfx

Thanks Clogger for the update and effort!

I would be of the opinion to keep feedback-related discussion in the feedback thread as well.
My only worry might be that no one would really see it. Realistically, who besides the mods will be visiting the feedback forum?

Jigolo

My only worry might be that no one would really see it. Realistically, who besides the mods will be visiting the feedback forum?
Everyone who's buying something from this thread? I'm assuming that's where all the feedback will be posted

Skycrawlers (New) - $14 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Harvest Moon (New) - $20 shipped
Summon Night 5 PSP/Vita PSN Code - $20
MGS 3D (New) - $23 shipped (seal/insert has scratches and marks, etc ask for pics)
Dragon Quest V Complete - $30 shipped

Tansut

We've been talking about it behind the scenes for a while now. There are upsides and downsides to it, but we think it will have an overall positive impact on this thread. We also wanted to make sure that the mods were on board with everything, but we now have their blessing as well.

I'm going to start working on the thread now, but it most likely won't be published until next week sometime. We want to give people time to get used to the idea, since there will definitely be a bit of an adjustment period. In the meantime, keep posting your feedback here until told otherwise.

Also, while we had originally discussed possibly keeping Negative feedback in this thread, that will no longer be the case. The Mods were of the opinion that this would just make things even more confusing, especially for posters that aren't regulars to the thread. Positive, Neutral, and Negative feedback will all be posted in the separate thread. Feedback will of course still be maintained in the spreadsheet linked in the OP.

We're going to have some proposed rule changes coming along as well, but that will be a bit down the line (after the feedback rollout). All of these changes will be put up for community discussion before being implemented.

I think this is a really good idea. It'll help this thread be easier to read through AND make it easier for those updating the spreadsheet to keep track of feedback.

The_Kid

WTB:

Pokemon Mew Code x 2.

Pokemon Red & Blue plates (from the new 3DS bundle)

Also looking for cool Animal Crossing merchandise! I have the games and posters and amiibos, but am always looking for unique or rare plushes or figures from the game series. PM me!

Anyone here selling cheap-o steam classics? The orange box, half life 1&2, etc

PM if you are willing to let go of them for small $$$. Just built a PC and I wanna start building my library the right way.

Selling a $20 Gamestop online code (good only for instock products, not dlc or gift cards) for $15.

WTB
New Nintendo 3DS Cover Plates...

Pokemon Blue/Red Cover Plates
Boo Cover Plate
Power Up Cover Plate
Kanji Cover Plate

LQX

I'm ok with that, but why is Heatware still not an option?

http://www.heatware.com/

Flandy

Not sure how I feel about not posting negative or neutral feedback here. It happens so rarely that I don't really think there'd be much confusion.

Ventara

Want To Trade Away/Sell
- Sorry for the crappy pictures. If you want more pics of an item, let me know.
- If an item does not have a price, it means I'm only interested in trading for it
- All prices are in USD
- I'm willing to ship mostly anywhere. Shipping prices vary.
- Items will be shipped from Canada, where I live. I'll pay for shipping if it's a trade.
- All boxed games will be packaged well to prevent damage. Don't worry, collectors.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS, Brand New)
Megaman Legacy Collection (3DS, Brand New)
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS, Brand New)
Fantasy Life (3DS, Brand New)
Tales of Zestiria (PS3, Brand New)

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $10
Demon Gaze (PS Vita, Used - Complete) $20
Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Conception 2 (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (PS Vita, Brand New) $50
Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita, Very Good) $15
Fossil Fighters Frontier (3DS, Brand New) $20
LBX: Little Battlers Experience (3DS, Brand New) $30
Story of Seasons (3DS, Brand New) $35
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS, Brand New)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS, Used - Complete) $20
Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer (3DS, Very Good - comes with Lottie Amiibo card) $30

Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles (DS, Brand New) $15
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS, Used - Complete) $10
Lunar Knights (DS, Very Good) $25
Trace Memory (DS, Very Good) $10
Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer (DS, Very Good) $10
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (DS, Very Good) $25
The Legendary Starfy (DS, Used - Complete) $15
Monster Tale (DS, Very Good) $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Musical Selections (Soundtrack, Brand New - Crack on casefront) $5
Away: Shuffle Dungeon (DS, Very Good) $10
Puyo Pop Fever (DS, Very Good) $15 ***Temporarily Unavailable***
Lost Magic (DS, Very Good) $10

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS3, Brand New) $15
Dark Souls II (PS3, Very Good) $10
Dead Space 2 (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS3, Used - Complete) $15
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (Wii, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***
Nights Journey of Dreams (Wii, Used - Complete) $10
New Super Luigi U (WiiU, Brand New) $30 ***Temporarily Unavailable***
The King of Fighters Collection: The Orochi Saga (Wii, Very Good) $15
Danganronpa PSP The Best Version (Japanese) (PSP, Brand New) $15 ***SOLD***
Infected (PSP, Used - Complete) $5
Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax (PS Vita, Brand New) $45
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii, Very Good) $10
Earth Seeker (Japanese) (Wii, Brand New) $15
Rodea: The Sky Soldier (WiiU, Used - case + manual + WiiU disc ONLY) $20

Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland (PS3, Brand New) $15
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3, Brand New) $20
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Greatest Hits) (PS3, Brand New) $15
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City (PS3, Brand New) $15
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***
de Blob 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3, Very Good) $15
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3, Used - Complete) $15 ***SOLD***
Dungeon Siege III (PS3, Very Good) $15
Resident Evil 6 (PS3, Very Good) $15
Doom 3: BFG Edition (PS3, Very Good) $15
Bioshock Infinite (PS3, Very Good) $15
Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon (PS3, Very Good) $15
Dark Souls (PS3, Very Good) $15
Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3, Very Good) $15
Portal 2 (PS3, Very Good) $15 ***SOLD***

Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection $8
Bastion $3.75
Cherry Tree High I! My! Girls! $2
The Book of Unwritten Tales: Complete (Includes 1 and Critter Chronicles) $7.50
Gunpoint $2.50
PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle $.3.75
Papers, Please $4
Ys Origin $6
Ys I & II Chronicles+ $4.50
Ys: The Oath in Felghana $4.50
Steam Gift Inventory Items

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Drakengard 3 Limited Edition (PS3, Brand New) $150 Picture 1 Picture 2

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Collector's Edition (3DS, Very Good) Picture 1 Picture 2

Demon Gaze Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) $180 Picture 1 Picture 2

Criminal Girls: Invite Only Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) *PM me for pictures*

htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Let's Get Physical! Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Limited Edition (PS Vita, Brand New) Picture 1 Picture 2

Want To Trade For
- This is merely a general list of what I'm interested in. Feel free to offer other games (Vita, 3DS, PS3 and WiiU), or even link me to a trade list you may have.
- You will pay for shipping, and you'll need to be able to ship to Canada, where I live.
- I'd like any boxed items to be packed well to prevent damage.
- I'd much rather prefer trading for games in very good to new condition, though we can negotiate

Steam
Beyond Eyes
Aviary Attorney
Way of the Samurai 4

PS4
Gravity Rush Remastered
Infamous: Second Son
Bloodborne
The Order: 1886
Final Fantasy Type-0

PS3
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Transformers Devastation

PS Vita
Memory Card 32/64GB
Ar Nosurge Plus
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Toukiden Kiwami
Steins;Gate
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace First-Print Edition
One Piece Unlimited World Red
Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess
Retro City Rampage
IA/VT Colorful
DJ Max Technika Tune Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia U Limited Edition
Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Limited Edition
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 Limited Edition

3DS
Club Nintendo 3DS Game Case
The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes

WiiU
Mario Kart 8
Splatoon
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

DS
Picross DS

Wii
Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
Kirby: Return to Dream Land
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love

OraleeWey

Edit: I have $40 in steam. I'll happily gift you anything you want that's worth $40 in steam for $34 PayPal gift.

I have a Yamaha 5.1 surround sound system. Model of the receiver is RX-V373. I'm letting it go for $60 if you can pick it up locally. Or if you really want I can ship it, but I think that it will be rather expensive. If you want to pick it up, I'm in Springfield, Virginia. I got it for like $300 a few years ago, I just no longer have the room. I'm including 5 speakers, 1 subwoofer, the receiver, 2 cables and the remote.

Please Note, this picture is simply for reference. The speakers seem to be the exact same, but the receiver isn't the one pictured here (in the picture you can see "bluetooth" on the receiver, my receiver doesn't have bluetooth).

It pretty much has all the cables you need (HDMI and Optical cable), except you may want to get some speaker wires like these.

I also have for sale a Crystal Red and Crystal Blue 2DS. $86 shipped for each, US48. They're new in their original packaging. Just know that Nintendo doesn't use a seal on their boxes for some reason.

televator

RIP people actually giving feedback.

Just request feedback at the end of the transaction and provide a link. Most people will do it if asked politely. That's been my experience with other GAFers outside of this thread. Heck, some of them didn't even know this thread existed until I pointed it out for them.

Those who are unhappy with a deal obviously wouldn't even have to be asked to leave bad or neutral feedback in a separate thread.

Plus Seller

Selling:

Steam $100 - $95

Xbox Live 14 Day Free Trials - $3 ea or 2 for $5

Xbox Live Credit at 15% off - Examples $100 Credit for $85 or $60 Credit for $51

Xbox Live Gold 1 Year - $40

$100 iTunes GC - $80

Digital HDUV Code: Elysium $2

All prices are paypal friends and family.

Buying: Amazon credit at 10% Discount.

Want to sell $20 in Best Buy credit for $18 (PP, send as gift or cover fees). The credit expires March 19th. It can be used in store or online, but I'll probably have to forward you the email if you want to use it in store.

I have all positive feedback, although mostly as a buyer.

PENDING

I don't know if anybody's interested in this sort of thing, but I have an extra Wacom Pro Pen that came with my Cintiq that I don't need:

wacomdizyw.png

Looking for 55 shipped. PM me if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom