• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeether

I never got my positive seller feedback updated on the Spreadsheet. Buyer that gave me good feed back was BIGKURZ. Please update thank you.

Hex

Banned
Looking to clear some space.

For Warhammer 40K players or those looking to get into it...
Have two Horus Heresy Betrayal at Calth boxes BNiB One sealed and one only opened to verify contents.
Would like to get $125 each shipped.
If you want both something can be worked out.

Also have a sealed Deathwatch Overkill that I will never get around to using. $140 OBO

Looking for paypal.
Figure I will give it one more try before hitting Ebay.

I never got my positive seller feedback updated on the Spreadsheet. Buyer that gave me good feed back was BIGKURZ. Please update thank you.

We are currently behind on updating the spreadsheet. We have no real excuse, other than the fact that it is currently a very manual process to perform the updates. The new thread will be semi-automated, which will make things much easier.

If you would like to volunteer to help, that would be great!

Allforce

Can you usually find them low? Maybe I'm having a brain fart, but I thought I almost never see them below $7.50. I wonder if that's changing with them only being eligible for one redeem now.

I think it's going to be hard to get any with Foltzie offering $10 apiece. :p Some will be $10. But most won't be below $7.50 in my experience. However, I'm usually just browsing other flicks whilst not buying much Disney so I might not be remembering as well as I thought. I got Good Dino for $5 for example in the first couple weeks the code was out but that was by far the lowest I saw it at that time. Most codes drop in price after the first couple weeks or few weeks, but Disney in the past hasn't dropped much at all.

I'll PM you both some good private groups to look at.

I PM'd foltzie with a code for Aladdin which is the only "DisneyMoviesAnywhere" code I could find, but I also told him that I have dozens of other Disney codes unused from over the years but they seem to always come with a disc you have to put in your PC.

I tried to find out more info but it's just a quagmire of info for different digital services (iTunes, Vudu, Ultraviolet, Google Play, etc). I would like for these to go to a good home since they're just sitting on a shelf but not sure how to go about it.

Bleeether

We are currently behind on updating the spreadsheet. We have no real excuse, other than the fact that it is currently a very manual process to perform the updates. The new thread will be semi-automated, which will make things much easier.

If you would like to volunteer to help, that would be great!

Ah, i had no idea! My bad.

WTS: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition $129 includes 2 day priority shipping. Paypal Friends and Family only. Sale Pending

2eRcrTA.jpg

Geneijin

nrvalleytime hasn't been on the site for awhile. Cloggerdude was planning to contact a mod to have the OP updated with the new info on the feedback thread.
Ah, okay. So it is in the works. Cool. Thanks for the update.

feedback thread...? Have things changed outside of using the google sheets feedback list?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dW35gG-zC2jkEqXM6i1WwImgPlYP5BrfImveGRKIPNE/edit#gid=0 (granted it hasn't been updated since march 7th apparently..)
Posting buyer and seller feedback is now redirected to a separate thread, separate from the B/S/T thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1197711

WTS:

PS Vita codes for the following games, these codes do expire on the 31st of this month so make sure to use them quick

The Lego Movie The video game (2x) - $5

Sly Cooper Theives in Time- $5

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
WTB: Fire Emblem Fates special edition, game cart only.

Lost my copy of the game, but not the box and extras. If anyone wants to sell the game cart by itself, let me know.

Jumbo sale returns! Now with movies!!

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DB8IpWU.jpg[/img]

Xbox 360:
Duke Nukem Forever - $4
Fallout 3: GOTY Edition (Platinum Hits) - $8
Saint's Row 4 - $9 (2 page instruction manual apparently includes an online co-op pass code. I don't think it has been redeemed but can check if you want)

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/xDAn5is.jpg[/img]

Nintendo DS:

Bomberman Land Touch! - $9

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/DZuv6VJ.jpg[/img]

PSP:
Ys Seven - $9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana - $15
Persona 3 Portable - $26
Hot Shots Tennis: Get a Grip - $1
Half Minute Hero - $8
Crush - $5

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/nY5hzgu.jpg[/img]

Playstation 2:

Red Dead Revolver - $4 (some visible scratches. Minor damage to plastic of outside case)
Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku - $8

Playstation 3:
Sports Champions - $1 (I’m including some PS Move demo disc. Feel free to discard)
The Last of Us - $9
LittleBIGPlanet - $2
Bioshock Infinite - $6

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/bCAZP2m.jpg[/img]
All movies are used but excellent condition unless specified otherwise

Blu Rays

28 Day Later - $5
Ghostbusters - $5
Zombieland (sealed) - $5

DVDs

Family Guy Volume 1 (seasons 1 and 2) - $3
Tapeheads - $5
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (seasons 1&2, 3, 4, 5, and Christmas Special) $28
God of Cookery - $10
Orange County - $3
Old School Unrated Ed. (Blockbuster rental copy, some surface scratches. Blockbuster casing) - $2
Grosse Pointe Blank - $5
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale - $5
Sin City: Recut, Extended, Unrated (sealed with graphic novel inside) - $10
Versus - 3 disc steelbook - Region 1 (paper insert is crinkled) - $15
40 Year Old Virgin - Unrated - $2
24 Hour Party People - $2
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet - $3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol 1 (surface scratches, also I think this usually comes with a cover slip. Mine is missing) - $5
Dawn of the Dead (2004) Unrated Director's Cut - $3
Battlefield Baseball - $10
The Experiment (sealed) - $20
Transformers 2 disc special ed. - $5
Secretary - $5
School of Rock - $3
Ghostbusters 2 - $5

Willing to trade for or buy: (must be complete and excellent condition)
Killer is Dead 360
X-com Enemy Unknown or Within 360
Saints Row 1 360
Saints Row 2 360

All games are complete with manual, case, and disc/cartridge unless otherwise noted. Same thing with scratches, I take very good care of my games and will note if there’s anything visible. If the game originally came with some sort of download code, IT HAS BEEN REDEEMED. I often leave the slip in the case and you’re free to try it, but it’s most likely been redeemed already. Also the cartridges still have my save files on them, you'll have to delete them yourself or feel free to use my saves if you're a weirdo, lol.

Shipping info:
Shipping to the Continental (48) US states will be $3 for the first game and $1 for each additional. So if you want 4 games, shipping will be 3+1+1+1 = $6. Shipping will be USPS First Class which includes tracking.

Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and worldwide (including Mexico and Canada) will need to be calculated on an individual basis. Just let me know what you want, I’ll weigh it and use the USPS calculator. If the shipping is a deal breaker and you no longer want the games, I’m perfectly fine with that. Just let me know.

I accept paypal friends/family option for payment or buyer pays fees, please.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+25 Seller, +10 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put some of my items on eBay as well. However, the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot.

Deadpool (360)
$18 (F/F) or $18.85 (G/S)
- Brand New, sealed.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide (Wii and Gamecube versions)
$11 (F/F) or $11.64 (G/S)
- Very Good +. Still has brand new shine to it and poster included. The binding is very slightly loose on the front page. That sounds worse than it is, but I don't really know how else to describe it. Can provide a photo if needed.

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete. Very Good Condition.

Earth Defense Force 2025 (360)
$8 (F/F) or $8.55 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (360).
$8 (F/F) or $8.55 (G/S)
- This isn't really the Gold Edition because the DLC codes were redeemed. Basically, you're getting Resident Evil 5, but with a cool slip cover for the Gold Edition. Like New condition.

Resident Evil 6 (360)
$6 (F/F) or $6.49 (G/S)
- Complete. Like New Condition.

Selling a brand new Samsung Gear VR for $70 Paypal gift. I will pay for the shipping to any of the 48 continental United States

TLO4Cuh.jpg

Please PM if you are interested

womp

^ Man, I wish that was compatible with my Note 4 :(

The Note 4 one is impossible to find for a decent price these days.

jetsetrez

WTS:
$20 Steam giftcard code - $15 - sold
$75 Newegg giftcard codes - $55 (one is $50, other is $25, will sell $50 for $40 or $25 for $20, or $55 for both) - sold

steam-wallet-card-20.jpg
newegg.jpg

badb0y

I am looking to sell my Surface Book. I had an issue with the other Surface Book I had and Microsoft replaced the whole damn package! I have the receipt from the Microsoft Store dated for Friday when they exchanged it for the new one.

$1650 Shipped.

$1600 Pick up in NYC

Only trade I am looking for is a Macbook Retina 2015 13 inch and you would have to add cash for that depending on the SSD capacity. Battery has never been drained on it either. All accessories and box included. Hit me with PM for offers.

4F6421A6-AD05-4AD5-9DCA-56EA974602D6_zpsty2lbwsh.jpg

D129D143-EDE2-445A-93C2-BEC0711C7B29_zpsgwpbojfk.jpg

F16EBB12-E2EF-4724-8D14-DB1553410AB4_zps2qo3ujnp.jpg

87932FDC-6A63-4C97-9F15-F027ED95CF48_zpsfql8s1im.jpg

Dated 03/18/2016
A7B2AA1D-48A1-4839-B752-0D7380755378_zpslyldyimj.jpg

Neifirst

Please PM if interested!

WTS

The Last Story Collector's Edition box + soundtrack + extras (no game / game case included) - make an offer!

Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition (sealed) - $72 shipped

ah1OnVZm.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (complete with minor damage on box) - $30 shipped

50zbNNum.jpg

38VH7Jfm.jpg

WTS:

The Division (PC - Uplay key)

Yes it's from the Newegg price error. However, for $6 PayPal Friends and Family option, you could get the code to redeem at Nvidia and I can use the money to get Kero Blaster. Win-win, huh?

SOLD!

WTB:

The Division price error code if it's cheap. I already have it on PS4 but have some PC friends that I'd like to play with and this seems like a cheap way to do that.

chualie

WTS:

Not sure if anyone would need this but I have a BNIB Pantum PB-210 toner which is compatible with Pantum P2200/P2500 series Pantum laser printers.

Ended up replacing my Pantum printer with a Brother laser printer and have this unused toner left.

Toner has a capacity of 1600 pages.

$25 shipped.

PM if interested.

WTB

The Division PC code from price error

Yaari

Hope someone can help me with a Divison key from Newegg. My order was cancelled due to verification error. I'll obviously pay for it, just tell me how much.

GrizzNKev

Banned
WTB The Division NVIDIA code.

My friend's payment didn't go through on the newegg price error and I want to get him a copy. Will pay up to $5 for one of them.

EDIT: Nevermind. My guardian angel descended from heaven and gave me some love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom