• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriAceJP

WTS:

Destiny Legendary Edition game codes that include the expansions. Still need the vanilla Destiny disc to start the game. XBO. $30

maxcriden

WTB

wii-points-20061118032838390.jpg

Any Canadians here with a Shoppers store nearby that has Wii Points cards?

The exchange rate --> America makes it so that I can get these at a discounted price for once. If you're in Canada and your local store (doesn't have to be Shoppers, any store would be great) has some I'd like to ask you to purchase them if it's convenient for you, and I will compensate you for your time. I'll only need the code off the back so no shipping would be needed.

I'm a Gold Buyer/Seller so please contact me with confidence. Thank you!

(I'm also eager to buy any Wii Points card for NA region at a discount.)

mjb3611

If anybody has an extra Street Fighter 5 at the Amazon $10 price that they want to get rid of, let me know. I'll pay like $15 for one now if possible.

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is willing to sell their Kat figma from the Asian or Japanese Gravity Rush LE, I'd be looking to buy!

hollomat

Banned
If anybody has an extra Street Fighter 5 at the Amazon $10 price that they want to get rid of, let me know. I'll pay like $15 for one now if possible.

Amazon/Best Buy/gamespot are offering $25 for them and that's without the hassle of having to deal with shipping.

Corpekata

Banned
So 12 hours before release, do we have any real idea when QB codes are being sent out beyond the vague initial promise?

Hell I guess at this point I should wonder if it's even going live at midnight on PC in the first place since the Win 10 store still doesn't have a page up for it.

H3xum

So 12 hours before release, do we have any real idea when QB codes are being sent out beyond the vague initial promise?

Hell I guess at this point I should wonder if it's even going live at midnight on PC in the first place since the Win 10 store still doesn't have a page up for it.

I contacted support to ask this question

I couldn't get a solid answer to as when BESIDES it won't be starting til tomorrow (12am pst is their tomorrow)

GravyButt

WTS: Fit Bit Charge HR (black XL) its in great shape. Comes with the dongle and usb cord. I had to add a few notches because someone bought me the wrong size and didnt feel like returning it for me. The notches I added hold up just as well as the ones that comes with it and actually are barely noticeable unless you really look for them. Obviously I can send pictures via email upon request. Looking for paypal. Just really not working out for me because of my job. I have to constantly take it off in fear of damage and its just not worth it since I just leave it at home 8 hours a day now just to be safe. My loss I guess.

PM me with an offer please!!

Kintaco

WTB:
Looking to see if anyone was selling the Mew card with code from Gamestop from the Pokemon event. I just found out about this today and missed out. PM me.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+27 Seller, +11 Buyer

Links will take you to a photo. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.
Full disclosure: I do put some of my items on eBay as well. However, the prices are always higher (to cover fees) and I will wait a few days before putting them up there to give people here first shot. I'll list them at least twice here before putting them on eBay.

OraleeWey

WTS
I have 2 subs for MLB.TV, valid for a year
Selling each for $30. PayPal gifted.

I have a Crystal White Sony PlayStation 3 Limited Edition Bundle. It is new/sealed. Comes with a 500gb HDD and a PlayStation Plus subscription. Though it must be expired by now. It's going for around $300 on eBay. I'm asking for $230 shipped. Or best reasonable offer.

Accepting PayPal

WTB
Mad Max for Steam $5
Pokémon White
Pokémon Platinum

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Neogaf+ Seller, +11 feedback

Selling a Wii U download code for Hyrule Legends (Skull Kid, Tetra, Linkle, Toon Link, & King Daphnes) for $15, either Paypal or Amazon credit. EDIT: SOLD.

Also been looking to buy the Mario Kart 8 OST from Club Nintendo (highly prefer the EU one with the English track listing, but willing to settle with the JPN one) for around $35. Been eyeing a few on eBay, but want to check here one more time.

Please note I work 3rd shift hours, so getting back to you might have a delay if you contact me between the hours of 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Eastern.

Shauni

Probably a long shot, but I'll get a try here:

WTB

Goku Super Saiyan God Funko Pop figure: Was released as a funimation website exclusive awhile back and I guess is out of print. I know it goes for more, but if anyone would be willing to let one go for $20-25 let me know.

Selling the following keys for $4 USD each OBO via paypal. All keys are Steam unless otherwise noted. Contact via PM.

Frozen Synapse
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Square Enix Key)
Front Mission Evolved
The Last Remnant
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Tomb Raider: Underworld
GRID
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut
The Wolf Among Us (Telltale Key)
Tales from the Borderlands (Telltale Key)
Poker Night at the Inventory
Poker Night at the Inventory (Telltale Key)
Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series (Telltale Key)
BioShock
The Darkness II
Fieldrunners
Fish Fillets 2
Dead Space (Origin Key)
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin Key)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
Medal of Honor (Origin Key)
Mirror's Edge (Origin Key)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising O (Origin Key)
Populous (Origin Key)
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Swords & Soldiers HD
Waking Mars
EDGE, Anomaly, and Osmos (Single Steam Key)
Toki Tori
Samorost 2
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura Key)
Humble Indie Bundle #3 (Desura Key)
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Desura Key)

Witcher 3 press exclusive long board

I'm moving guys and need this gone. Is this something that interest any Witcher fans. These were given our during a press event about a month before the Witcher 3 came out. I would expect maybe about 30 of these were made for Witcher 3 preview event in Venice, CA.

Not really sure on how to price this thing but I'm open to offers.
Located in SoCal
Never used and perfect for a collector to hang on wall.

00B0B_fSHuEmMZRsF_600x450.jpg

00p0p_4omB9ilnod0_600x450.jpg

Syrus

Banned
Amazon or paypal gift or xbox money. 25$

Waiting to recieve the code from MS - from US if region lock

Sale Pending recieving of code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom