• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

komorebi

Looking to buy the Animal Crossing New Leaf game.
Hoping to get it really cheap.. too broke to get it from amazon etc. and it would be nice to maybe just give someone else the money on something they're not playing anymore. :)
PM me your prices please!

IIRC Target will have it for $15 on Black Friday. But yeah, digital is better for this game.

For Sale (PayPal payment, prices include shipping):
NA = North American, JP = Japanese, HK = Hong Kong

I'll be happy to provide pictures for anything you'd like to see, but these games are all like-new.

Vita games:

USED (LIKE NEW):
Need For Speed Most Wanted (HK) $11
Final Fantasy X/X-2 Twin Pack (JP) $45
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (NA) $13
Killzone Mercenary (NA) $16
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (NA) $11
Tearaway (NA) $14
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (NA) $14
Rayman Origins (NA) $12
Soul Sacrifice Delta (JP) $25
Jak and Daxter Collection (NA) $20
Zettai Zetsubou Shojo Danganronpa AE (JP) $20
Time Travelers (JP) $18
Persona 4 Dancing All Night Crazy Value Pack (JP) $38

--

PS4:
God Eater 2 Rage Burst (JP) $40

--

PS3:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva F (JP) $20
Trails in the Sky FC Kai (Sora no Kiseki FC) (JP) $25

--

Other:

Amiibo - Shulk $18
Brand new sealed in box, US Gamestop Exclusive version.

Prodigal

Banned
Selling some GameCube games, complete in box w/ manual and all that.

PSO Episode 1 and 2 $38 shipped
Resident Evil $13 shipped
Mario Kart Double Dash $24 shipped
F-Zero GX (only disc for this one) $15 shipped

Also selling Rhythm Heaven Fever for Wii (complete). $14 shipped

And lastly selling black Wii console (complete). Comes with motion plus thingy and pro controller. $45 shipped

Please let me know if these prices are way off, only checked a few places for comparisons and tried to undercut 'em.

GAF GOLD seller

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal gift or Amazon gift card accepted. Will also trade for Xbox points.

$5 Mad Men: Final Season Part 1 - UVHD
$5 Spring - Drafthouse Digital
$5 Christine - UVHD
$5 The Adventures of TinTin - iTunes + UV
$5 Hugo - iTunes + UV

$4 Tusk - UVHD
$4 Godzilla 2014 - UVHD
$4 Stoker - UVHD
$4 9 (Animation) - UVHD
$4 Blair Witch Project - UVHD
$4 Spaceballs - UVHD
$4 Alien - UVHD

$3 Savages - iTunes + UVHD Combo
$3 Now You See Me - iTunes + UV Combo
$3 Elysium - UVHD
$3 The Wolverine - UVHD
$3 Killing Them Softly - UVHD
$3 Horrible Bosses - UVHD
$3 Moneyball - UV

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tb38In8.jpg?2[/img]

JimPanzer

WTB

japanese version of Persona 4 Golden

preferably shipping from EU, but I'm ok with US too if the price is right. Just shoot me a pm.

SLEIhbg.png

[WTS]

$20 US PSN Gift Card - 14 in stock
images

[FOR]
$18.00 PayPal (sent as friend)

PM me.

GreenMana

SLEIhbg.png

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP Region-free and works anywhere in the world.
[/B]
xbox-12-month.png

12-month Xbox Live Gold - $30 PP
Region-free and works anywhere in the world.

SLEIhbg.png

coopolon

Wtb

telltale jurassic Park game on pc, preferably steam.
Fallout 3 GOTY on steam

Plus buyer, can pay via PayPal gift or Amazon gc. Looking for steam sale prices.

TraBuch

Banned
Fallout 4 for the PS4. Used, like new condition. $43 shipped. Recently platinumed it and have gotten my fill of the game. Only accepting Paypal. Either gift or you pay for the fee.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

A bunch more 3A stuff. I'm not going to post pictures of everything because I feel like my posts are becoming way too image-heavy. Click on the links to see photos.

WWR 1/6th N.O.M. 4th. NISB $129.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th N.O.M. Disciple 27 NISB $149.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Supreme N.O.M. $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened and displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Whitemother $99.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Punter Bot Sniper NISB $139.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Frank the Bot Sniper and Snippy NISB $159.95 Pic 2
WWR 1/6th Barguest de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 Opened but never displayed. Mint.
WWR 1/6th Fantome de Plume $149.95 Pic 2 Pic 3 3AA Exclusive. Opened but never displayed. Mint.

ThreeA 1/12 Maschinen Krieger Ma.K. KROTE White $175.00. This has been displayed and is in excellent condition. UPDATE: All battery powered functions have been tested and are in full working order. Box has a few dents. Comes with instructions. Ships in original shipping container.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Yoshi's Woolly World w/ Yarn Amiibo $50.00/$51.75 Brand new and unopened. Top, rear of the out box has been pushed in slightly during shipping, as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $70.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $30.00/$31.00. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $30.00/$31.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $30.00/$31.25 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $45.00/$46.35 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Criterion set: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai, Time Bandits, Grey Gardens, and The Beales of Grey Gardens $45.00/$46.35. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$26.00. All in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

[URL="http://imgur.com/ilS5A xU"< /a>]
ilS5AxUm.jpg
[/URL]

Risible

I'm going to hit eBay to look for a used AT&T iPhone 5/5C/5S tonight for my son for Christmas, figured I'd post in here first to see if any GAFfers are selling before I spend my money there. If you have one let me know condition and price. Thanks!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

*New 3DS XL with Charger and Cradle - $170 shipped

Adult owned, comes with Official Nintendo charging cradle + charger. System will be reformatted, and comes with stylus, memory card.
Latest firmware installed, sorry no Homebrew :-(

8PVQYfZ.jpg

5Q8uQFv.jpg

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon - $25 shipped
gz8RHxf.png

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer - $25 shipped
0u2aHB3.jpg

Xeroblade

For Sale: Gyft Cards to Best Buy, Target, Amazon and Gamestop (5% off)

These cards are digital from Gyft. As long as you have smartphone you can use them in-store or online.

Increments in $50, $75 and $100. (5%. i.e. $100=$95)

Want: Paypal

Heysoos

Anyone know around how much I'd be able to get for a Galaxy Note 4 32gb Black (Verizon)? Phone is in pretty perfect condition, has been in a case and has had a glass screen protector since I got it. Phone is great but I really want something smaller. :(

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Might be a touch specific... but...

WTB a PRETTY new, in-box with everything Xbox 360 with more than a 120gb hard drive.

Dunan

It's positive feedback time!

* Positive seller feedback for batrush

* Positive buyer feedback for kn1ves24

Some nice easy transactions!

eerik9000

*DEAL DONE*

WANT TO TRADE

WANT:
Undertale - Steam gift or key

HAVE:
Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle - Steam gift 2x
BIT.TRIP Runner - Steam gift
Postal 2 - Steam gift 3x
Abyss Odyssey - Steam key
Contagion - Steam key 3x
Insurgency - Steam key
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY - Steam key
Grim Fandango Remastered - Steam key
Mercenary Kings - Steam key
Resident Evil 4 - Steam key
The Stanley Parable - Steam key
Risk of Rain - Steam key
Super Meat Boy - Steam key
World of Goo - Steam key
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut - Steam key
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Steam key
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Steam key
PixelJunk Eden - Steam key
FEZ - Steam key
Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Steam key
Little Inferno - Steam key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising - Steam key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Steam key
Dead Space - Steam key
Mirror's Edge - Steam key

Pick and choose up to 7 games from the list in return.

*DEAL DONE*

WTS:

Bose Quiet Comfort 25 Noise Cancelling Headphones (Android) - $200

These retail for $300, I have used them less than 5 times total. Bought em in an airport on a business trip when I didn't have my Beats on me. Comes with box and all cords.

New 3DSXL - Black - $150

I may have powered it on 5 times. It is in excellent condition, although it doesn't come with the box. I will include a charger if you have to have one. I just prefer the regular sized new 3DS, so I'm getting rid of this one.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Disclaimer: I only ship with tracking so please add $15 CAD for items within Canada or $12.50 USD if you're located in the US. Paypal only. If you buy more than one item, I can offer combined shipping. PM me offers!

Guilty Gear XX Soundtrack (used but in pristine condition) - $14 CAD / $10 USD

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PS Vita, used but in pristine condition) - $40 CAD / $30 USD $33 CAD / $25 USD

maty

WTB

Call of Duty Definitive Collection from Colombian steam store (price right now $36.51)

Can pay $40 + paypal tax. Anyone from Colombia that could help me? Thanks

Anyone with elite status at Best Buy willing to get me Jurassic world and mad max blu Rays please and thank you. I have venmo and google wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom