• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have: Yohjo Simulator steam gift
330x192

Want: Paypal gift offers

malyce

WTS

2x

Rhk1Sd2.png

1 Year of Personal, or 9 months of Home[with existing home sub, or home trial sub].

$40 each or $70 for both.

1x

jSqiqri.png

SOLD

cj_iwakura

WTS

Corpse Party: Blood Drive: Everafter Edition LE - $35 or trade

I've listened to the OST and beaten the game, but everything's like new. The only issue is the crease on the box opening, which was from shipping.

WTB Clannad for less than the current price it's at (which is 39.09€), I'm in the EU for your information so if it's a gift, I need to be sure it's redeemable on my account.
Payment by Paypal.

baphomet

SOLD

I have an 8GB Wii U console in excellent condition with 5 games. Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, and Bayonetta 2 (includes part 1 on a seperate disc). All games are in like new condition.

The console also includes my NNID with Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, The Wonderful 101, NES Remix 1, OlliOlli, The Fall, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition, and some indie game about clones.

The account is just included free of charge if you want it. I can restore the console to default if you would like.

I'm asking $340 shipped for the console and physical games.

This is also listed on eBay so it's first come first served. I can provide pics if you're interested.
Thanks!

Probably applicable for Irish and UK GAF:

Sony Xperia Z3 for sale. Unlocked to any network and in excellent condition. Has remote play natively with Dualshock 4, a great camera and it's got a monster battery life (2+ days easily).

Comes boxed with charger, cables, Case-Mate Tough Case and a Nyko Game Clip for remote play. Can arrange tracked shipping to Ireland for €7 or the UK for €20.

nKQorrw.jpg

8jCHQYl.jpg

arUyb46.jpg

(DS4 not included!)

€250

Payment via PayPal

PM me if you're interested or if you need any more info.

SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

+24 Seller, +10 Buyer

I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey.

Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Mario Party
$65 (F/F) or $67.25 (G/S)
- Comes with cartridge, box and manual! Box and manual have a bit of shelf wear. Manual has no tears, writing, etc.!

snacknuts

we all knew her
NeoGAF Gold Seller
(Always willing to entertain offers)

PS4 codes:
Fallout 4 w/season pass- $70
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition- $55
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5- $30
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 season pass- $30

Xbox One codes:
FIFA 2016- $35

3DS codes:
The Legend of Zelda: Triforce Heroes- $30
PM'd

WTS

FALLOUT 4 (PAL Version)
Condition: New (seal has been removed)
ONLY £31

Photos will be provided once anyone PMs me that they're interested in buying.

I accept PayPal.
All prices include Paypal fees.
I ship to both the UK and Europe.
For UK: Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For (free delivery)
For Europe: Signed or Tracked, depending on availability (£4 delivery charge)

WTS:

All shipped unless stated otherwise

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $85
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $12
Pokemon Sapphire $12
Yoshi’s Island $15

Xbox One Day One controller $25
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $20
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

WTB:

Just Cause 3 on Steam. Not sure if there are discounted copies going around, but looking for something cheaper than I could get on GMG or wherever.

Also a few days late on this, but positive feedback for Cru Jones. Sold me Football Manager 2016 for a great price.

Koppai

SELLING
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 AT&T 32GB Black + 64GB Samsung microSD Card

Owned the phone for a year and no longer need. In excellent condition except for a few scratches on the screen, but they are not noticeable at all when the screen is lit up. Comes with the fast charger. No dents or other flaws. Including a 64GB Samsung microSD card with it for expanded space.

$400 shipped. Will include tracking and signature delivery.

1377256_10152364843071646_3867614539418485005_n.jpg

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer + Amiibo Cards

Got at launch and purchased quite a few of the Animal Crossing amiibo cards. Really not my cup of tea so I have a good deal for you.

List of all the cards here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B37OeNjVZ-B3NVRLeU1uNnNydmM/view?usp=sharing

$40 shipped Includes tracking
SOLD

I have positive feedback, I except Paypal Gift Payment (or pay the fees) or Google Payments, PM for details.

Positive seller feedback for SmokeMaxX. Bought eShop credit from him, pleasant transaction as always. Will continue to buy from in future and highly recommend for any international users wishing to buy North American eShop credit.

OraleeWey

WTS black super slim 500gb PS3. Good condition. I'll include a Dualshock 3, power cable, and HDMI. $70 shipped.

Also have a wifi OLED PS VITA. Has a ding/dent on the top right near R1. It has a few scratches here and there, especially on the rear touchpad but it isn't too distracting and works fine. The screen is fine, considering. Does not come with a memory card. $55 shipped.

If you want pictures feel free to request.

apav

WTS:

I can provide feedback from eBay, Amazon and Heatware upon request. I take Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet and bank transfer if you use Bank of America (fast, easy and free). Prices in parenthesis are what you would pay if we use Paypal merchant (Paypal gift and the other methods have no fee). Prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise stated. If you would like more pictures please let me know.

Batman Arkham Knight (PS4): $32 shipped ($33.23)

New and sealed. Comes with exclusive DLC. This is from the Arkham Knight PS4 console bundle, so it may come with the Harley Quinn Story Pack DLC as well even though it isn't listed on the outside. I know this because after watching an unboxing of the console bundle, the person opened the game case and the DLC code for it was in there. I can't guarantee it, but I don't see why mine would be any different.

Corsair Vengeance K90 Mechanical Keyboard: $30 shipped ($31.17)

FOR PARTS/NOTWORKING

It suffered a spill. After I tried everything (including taking it apart and dipping it in a tub of 90% isopropyl alcohol) it still doesn't work right. Some keys work, but most keys don't work as intended. Instead they change the level of the brightness in the backlight for whatever reason. Also by taking the keyboard apart I damaged it even more. There are some scratches over the Corsair logo (which the corner of the decal doesn't stick to the keyboard anymore) and memory reset button, and the brightness and window lock buttons don't press down anymore. Also the mute button feels a little stiff, though it can press down. Not sure about the G-keys, but they probably don't work either. The full set of keycaps alone are worth $20, which I washed in denture cleaner (the best way to clean them) while the keyboard took a solvent bath and I scrubbed it down. I'll clean that wrist rest as well. Note that this keyboard is not fully mechanical, but that shouldn't matter unless you get it to work again. Comes with its original packaging.

GTA V (PS3): $22 shipped ($22.94)

Used but in good condition. Comes with its map.

The Last of US (PS3): $15 shipped ($15.74)

Used but in good condition. Code inside was used.

Prometheus (Blu-Ray): $10 shipped ($10.59)

New and sealed.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition.

Halo 4 (Xbox 360): $8 shipped ($8.53)

Used but in good condition. I'm pretty sure the Xbox Live trial inside is used.

Thanks for looking!

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general.
I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

I am also willing to meet in person for very large collections if shipping is too much. I live in the midwest (Illinois) and in general I'm willing to drive pretty far.

Send me a private message and let's make a deal!

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

Vazduh

Have: Celebrat10n TrackMania Complete Pack
Items included in this bundle
  • Trackmania United Forever Star Edition
  • TrackMania² Canyon
  • TrackMania² Stadium
  • TrackMania² Valley

Want: 6€ Paypal

PM If interested

Cardon

WTS/WTT (open to offers, looking for CiB PS4 games)

Time Crisis bundle (includes 3rd party GunCon, Time Crisis 2, Time Crisis 3), Einhander, Grand Theft Auto Collection PS1 (GTA, GTA2, GTA London), Star Wars Rebel Assault 2, MadWorld OST, No More Heroes Erotic Cherry Art Prints, House of the Dead Overkill, Mad Max: Fury Road, Avatar Blu-ray/DVD Combo, DragonBall Z: Battle of Z

Kojima Productions/Konami E3 2006 Show Maybe? Pamphlet - in superb condition.

I have 14 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

MUnited83

For you.
LIMITED COPIES DEAL:
330x192

Trackmania Complete Pack:) Trackmania United Forever Star Edition, TrackMania² Canyon, TrackMania² Stadium, TrackMania² Valley) - 10$ (3 copy available)

FEATURED DEAL STEAM:
header.jpg

Fallout 4- 46$
header.jpg

Dragon Quest Heroes - 45$
header.jpg

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4- 42$
header.jpg

Black Ops 3 with Nuketown- 45$
without Nuketown: 40$
UPLAY GAMES:
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate- 32$ (OUT NOW)
header.jpg

Rainbow Six Siege- 32$

STEAM GAMES:

header.jpg

Football Manager 2016 - 40$

header.jpg

Total War Attila: 33$

header.jpg

PES 2016- 33$
header.jpg

Mad Max: 20$

Mortal Kombat X: 12$
Mortal Kombat X premium (has season pass): 15$
Arkham Knight : 20$
Arkham Knight Premium (has season pass): 27$
Shadow of Mordor GOTY: 16$

LIMITED COPIES DEAL:
Project Cars Limited Edition -20$ (1 copy available)
Trackmania Complete Pack - 10$ (3 copy available)

I have an 8GB Wii U console in excellent condition with 5 games. Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros, and Bayonetta 2 (includes part 1 on a seperate disc). All games are in like new condition.

The console also includes my NNID with Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, The Wonderful 101, NES Remix 1, OlliOlli, The Fall, Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition, and some indie game about clones.

The account is just included free of charge if you want it. I can restore the console to default if you would like.

I'm asking $340 shipped for the console and physical games.

This is also listed on eBay so it's first come first served. I can provide pics if you're interested.
Thanks!

PM'd

Voidguts

positive seller feedback for DeathGlobe; bought a n3DSXL and 3 games from him. super chill and responds fast, would definitely buy from again!

alsooo can someone adjust/merge my feedback on the spreadsheet when they have the time? my username used to be KYGB - I also have 30+ (realistically more like 50-60 but history won't let me go back further..) buys from *wipes a tear from my eye* Dunderhassan in my Paypal receipts if that counts. they were all arranged via B/S/T threads and PMs on NeoGAF. I understand if that's too old/murky, thanks!

Posting here by recommendation:

GAF, please help me make a decision here. I'm looking at the Black Friday deals and am looking at these 3 specifically:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...4-Curved-Monitor---U3415W/productID.313212500 3440x1440, 21:9 @ 34" - $700 tomorrow

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-Gaming-Monitor---S2716DG/productID.327395700 2560x1440, 144Hz, Gsync @ 28" - $600 tomorrow

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...lack/5484022.p?id=1219133600805&skuId=5484022 4K, FreeSync @ 28" - $350 tomorrow

Primary purpose will be gaming (75%), movie watching (15%) and web browsing. I have a high quality work/business monitor so it won't be for those sorts of applications. I've had several Dell monitors in the past and they've all been problem-free so my inclination is to stay with them unless a deal out there is flat out better by a company that makes monitors at the same level of quality.

I'm driving it with a 970FTW+ which is probably not enough to game at max resolution for the most demanding games so if I were going with the 4K, I'd play at a lower resolution until next year when I'd upgrade my whole system for something that's ready to handle VR. My primiary monitor is a 24" so I don't know what to think of a 34" even in concept. If anyone has had experience with these or similarly spec'd monitors I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Help me GAF, you're my only hope. I can buy all of them and return the ones I don't like if need be (free returns), but that just seems eccentric.

NeOak

Posting here by recommendation:

GAF, please help me make a decision here. I'm looking at the Black Friday deals and am looking at these 3 specifically:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...4-Curved-Monitor---U3415W/productID.313212500 3440x1440, 21:9 @ 34" - $700 tomorrow

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-Gaming-Monitor---S2716DG/productID.327395700 2560x1440, 144Hz, Gsync @ 28" - $600 tomorrow

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung...lack/5484022.p?id=1219133600805&skuId=5484022 4K, FreeSync @ 28" - $350 tomorrow

Primary purpose will be gaming (75%), movie watching (15%) and web browsing. I have a high quality work/business monitor so it won't be for those sorts of applications. I've had several Dell monitors in the past and they've all been problem-free so my inclination is to stay with them unless a deal out there is flat out better by a company that makes monitors at the same level of quality.

I'm driving it with a 970FTW+ which is probably not enough to game at max resolution for the most demanding games so if I were going with the 4K, I'd play at a lower resolution until next year when I'd upgrade my whole system for something that's ready to handle VR. My primiary monitor is a 24" so I don't know what to think of a 34" even in concept. If anyone has had experience with these or similarly spec'd monitors I'd really appreciate the feedback.

Help me GAF, you're my only hope. I can buy all of them and return the ones I don't like if need be (free returns), but that just seems eccentric.

I would suggest you post here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1094682

alsooo can someone adjust/merge my feedback on the spreadsheet when they have the time? my username used to be KYGB - I also have 30+ (realistically more like 50-60 but history won't let me go back further..) buys from *wipes a tear from my eye* Dunderhassan in my Paypal receipts if that counts. they were all arranged via B/S/T threads and PMs on NeoGAF. I understand if that's too old/murky, thanks!

Give me a second and I'll look into it.

Okay, I don't have a problem with merging the KYGB feedback into your current account. No can do on the Dunderhassan transactions though.

On a somewhat related note, how in the world does Dunderhassan have 962 positive seller feedback? That was definitely before my time, but that seems really high. Sheesh.

Who in the world recommended that you ask that question here? I'm pretty sure there's a pc hardware thread that would be more appropriate.

Just as a random word of advice though, you won't be able to use the Samsung monitor's freesync, since it's only supported by AMD cards. You'd be better off sticking with the second Dell option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom