• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 3 | Read the OP, and Prepare to Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Band 4 (PS4) - Band in a box bundle. Unopened and untouched - $160 delivered. Have a couple to sell. Also willing to swap one for a new Xbox One band bundle.

OBw7RUd.jpg
PM sent.

jamsy

Super positive seller feedback for taco543

Sold me a phone in awesome condition and helped me unlock it and everything. Thanks a lot!

Erudite

Looking to sell the digital voucher that came with the PS4 Uncharted bundle for $20 USD.

EDIT: Sold one to The Red Wizard (who was very quick to respond to PMs, great transaction with him), have one more to sell if anyone else is interested.

EDIT2: And the other sold to StrongBlackVine who was also very quick to respond to PMs.

MUnited83

For you.
Positive feedback for BernardoOne.

Bought a Rainbow Six Siege uPlay code off him and it was super easy.

Positive feedback for BernardoOne, sold me PCars at a great price!

Positive Seller feedback for BernardoOne

Sold me a Fallout 4 Steam key, and got it to me fast! Thanks, sir!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Thank you!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Sold me a cheap Steam code. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne

Sold and sent me a key in a painless fashion :y
Thank you.

Sold me an MGSV code
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne.

Thank you for the MGSV key.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne. Sold me Tales of Zesteria code.

Positive seller Feedback for BernardoOne.

Two games/steam received fast without issue.

Looking to buy

WTB
PS4
Destiny The Taken King: Legendary Edition (need 2 copies or 1 copy and also the two dlc and The Taken King)

Google Play credit at a discount ($25 or so)
Itunes credit ($10)

If you have any let me know. I have paypal.

Feedback
Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne, sold me a game.

Positive seller feedback for BernardoOne! Thanks for the game.

Positive feedback for everyone!

taco543

Super positive seller feedback for taco543

Sold me a phone in awesome condition and helped me unlock it and everything. Thanks a lot!
Super positive feedback for jamsy

He bought a phone off me and the whole time was patient with me as we attempted to get the phone unlocked from two entirely different cities!

The_Afroman

WTB:

I'm looking for an UNCHARTED Collection Digital copy!

PM Me please if you have one. Today starts my weekend and i would love to play to catch up!

shipping would be about $50-$70 lol so hes only getting a $40 profit, oh you gotta get a box big enough to fit

but im jelly the price was corrected on the east coast so fast :(

I suppose, but after the other guy trying to make a big profit on the Batman digital price error, these kinds of listings just leave a bad taste. People who normally don't do business in here that got as much stock as they could on a price error.

I would have gotten the bundle too but not to gouge some fellow Gaffers. eBay is made for that route.

zulux21

I suppose, but after the other guy trying to make a big profit on the Batman digital price error, these kinds of listings just leave a bad taste. People who normally don't do business in here that got as much stock as they could on a price error.

I would have gotten the bundle too but not to gouge some fellow Gaffers. eBay is made for that route.

Gaf is the place too if you want it to be.

3. No need to whine
Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, the amount of money it's worth will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling items they received for free or fussing about perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

if gaffers as a whole feel that the gouge price is to high then it just won't sell. Gaffers are free to set what ever price they want here though and we don't need people filling the thread with complaints about price.

I mean it's great if you don't want to personally gouge someone, I try to give people a good deal myself, but there is absolutely no reason to put limits on people just because they got it via price error ect. I mean it's simple, if you don't like the way someone is doing business, just don't buy from them.

UPDATE: 'New conditions' regarding this listing have been implemented. Please refer to the most recent version of this listing.

I have a MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G that was purchased on 04/21/2015. I upgraded to a 980 Kingpin, so I want to sell this card to someone who needs it.

Here is the feedback I received for the other 970 I sold previously in June 2015.

$280 for the a single card. Includes all the inserts, discs, and extras; just like a new card.

Ships via UPS and tracking is included!

FREE shipping to anywhere in United States.
$5 to Canada or Mexico.
Sorry, but given the time of year, shipping outside of NA is not in the cards.

Paypal Only for any transaction, contact via GAF PM, please.
**No physical trades, monetary transactions only!**
Thanks for looking!

sk3tch

Yet another instance of someone using that rule to silence valid criticism of others trying to pull the wool over the community's eyes.

lol what a joke. "Pull the wool"? Last I checked the bundle he is selling is $250 retail. He's offering it for $160. Seems like a damn fine service to me. So what if he got a good deal? Do you sit there and bitch about Best Buy and Target ordering thousands of copies of games at lower costs in order to profit? It's not gouging when he's selling under retail. It's one thing if he pre-ordered or bought a hard-to-find item and offered it at a higher price. This is another thing.

Both have a place here and the marketplace will decide. Not whiners.

Consumer

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [PayPal] [CAD]

-Uncharted Collection ($25)
-NFS Rivals ($10)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-The Crew ($20)
-Dragon Age Inquisition ($20)
-Dying Light ($25)
-Saints Row 4 ($20)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Bloodborne ($25)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-God of War 3 ($15)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-Mad Max ($30)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($35)
-Fallout 4 ($35)

A Canadian can dream.
:(

TraBuch

Banned
PS4:
Fallout 4 $40
Dragon Quest Heroes $30

Used, like new. Price includes shipping. Only accepting Paypal. The DQH weapon DLC thing has been redeemed.

Flandy

WTS

UltraViolet digital HD codes
The Lego Movie - $3
True Detective Season 1 - $5
Band of Brothers - $5 Sold!
Inside out - $4 Sold! 3 of you guys messaged me for it within like 30 mins. Didn't expect it to be so popular

Steam codes
Saints Row IV - $3
Legend of Grimrock 2 - $3
Lethal League - $2
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition - $2
Besiege - $2 Sold!
Towerfall Ascension - $2 Sold!
Valkyria Chronicles - $4 Sold!

lol what a joke. "Pull the wool"? Last I checked the bundle he is selling is $250 retail. He's offering it for $160. Seems like a damn fine service to me. So what if he got a good deal? Do you sit there and bitch about Best Buy and Target ordering thousands of copies of games at lower costs in order to profit? It's not gouging when he's selling under retail. It's one thing if he pre-ordered or bought a hard-to-find item and offered it at a higher price. This is another thing.

Both have a place here and the marketplace will decide. Not whiners.

I made an observation because it's been happening in this thread with people who haven't sold here before. Sure, it's a free marketplace to do what you wish but I won't be the dick to the people I sell here, don't feel that's really appropriate.

Also, pulling the rules list means crap. There is no moderation here in terms of sales and if anything, it's back seat modding to do so.

EDIT:
My last post on the subject, don't want to derail the thread and be that guy. Said what I wanted to say.

WTS:

PS Vita - PCH-1001 Wi-fi + 3G

Comes with heavy duty digital pattern carrying case with detachable pocket slip case. It has many slots for storing memory cards and Vita game cards, as well as a pouch for the power cables.

Also included will be a Blue Hard Candy shell case that snaps snugly on the Vita, this also makes the Vita easy to hold.

Also comes with an 8gb memory card

$130 shipped

CunZ1DKh.jpg

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Positive feedback for Flandy.

Thanks again!

If the marketplace will decide anyway, why do you care if people point out that a dude got it super cheap because of a pricing error and is now scalping it?

Because it leads to more posts like this that just clutter up the thread flow.

People can sell their items for whatever price. In this case, even $160 is a great deal considering the cost of shipping that box.

snack

WTB [PS4] [DIGITAL ONLY] [PayPal] [CAD]

-Uncharted Collection ($25)
-NFS Rivals ($10)
-Killzone Shadowfall ($10)
-Amazing Spiderman 2 ($10)
-The Crew ($20)
-Dragon Age Inquisition ($20)
-Dying Light ($25)
-Saints Row 4 ($20)
-Zombie Army Trilogy ($20)
-Bloodborne ($25)
-Mortal Kombat X ($20)
-God of War 3 ($15)
-Until Dawn ($25)
-Mad Max ($30)
-MGS V ($30)
-AC Syndicate ($35)
-Fallout 4 ($35)

A Canadian can dream.
:(
PM'ed

Flandy

Positive feedback for Flandy.

Thanks again!

Because it leads to more posts like this that just clutter up the thread flow.

People can sell their items for whatever price. In this case, even $160 is a great deal considering the cost of shipping that box.

positive seller feedback for Flandy, bought these two keys from him and he replied almost instantly.

Positive Buyer feedback for dallow_bg and Cels

IamAwake

WTS:

Tales from the Borderlands: Full Season (Steam Key) - $10

Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series (Steam Key) - $12

$50 worth of content for new accounts for World of Warships - $8

Would be up for trading all codes for a uplay nvidia code for Assassin's Creed Syndicate.

PM me if interested. Looking for PayPal

NoRéN

S9i5ey0.png
Oakb9ta.png

Feedback List

SELLING
Fallout 4 eGuide Code - $6
Information here

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code] - $5 SOLD

Jurassic Park HD Digital Copy - $3

Mad Max: Fury Road Digital Copy - $3

Fitbit Flex - $40 shipped
-excellent condition
-black color
-complete with all accessories and packaging

Club Nintendo Zelda Fierce Diety Puzzle - $17 shipped
-new and sealed

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition Medallion and Steelbook - $40 shipped
-Medallion is brand new, still in box

Club Nintendo Zelda A Link Between Worlds poster set - $15 shipped

Club Nintendo Animal Crossing Poster Set - $30 shipped

Assassin's Creed 3 Steelbook Case - $8 shipped SOLD
-good condition, no game included

Pacific Rim Series 4 Axehead Figure - $30 shipped
-unopened
-some damage to top of box

NECA Bioshock 2 Big Daddy Figure - $50 shipped
-New and Sealed
-back cover has some warping

BUYING
Catwoman: Nine Lives of a Feline Fatale
Bioshock 2 Special Edition Posters
Fallout 4 socks from Best Buy Gold Edition

I have plenty of positive feedback in this thread.
Payment via Amazon Gift Card
If you have any questions, concerns, offers or want some pictures of the stuff listed, send me a message.
Contact by PM only.

paskowitz

Astro A50 with MIXAMP Pro

$225 neg, shipped, PayPal.

PM if interested. Will post a pic once I get back from Thanksgiving. Only selling because I picked up those 598's on Amazon.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (ACS) PC (Digital download code)

$30, neg, PayPal. PM if interested.

the21O

Neo Member
WTS the PS4 Star Wars Classics games code (the old ps2 games) looking for $25 psn or amazon gift card. Sold thanks

Also looking to sell Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars Edition Bundle Kit sealed comes with Luke, Leia and Boba Fett. Asking $45 shipped PSN, paypal, or Amazon gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom